It's Friday Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna Friday still lives with her parents and is horny.
2k words
3.88
45.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxia
Foxia
8 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a purely fictional story. Every person in this story is made up and 18+. Also, this is my first story and I'm not a native english speaker. Have fun!

It was the high point of taboo. It was unthinkable and unspeakable. It was the biggest scandal there was. It was glorious.

Anna Friday was sitting in her mothers bed, completely naked and wet in every possible form. She glistened of sweat, she was still drooling a bit and her lady parts were a mixture of cum and her own wetness. She wondered why she was so calm, given the night she just had. But before she came to her senses her thoughts went all the way back when things made sense.

*****

Anna was 20 and still lived with her parents. She was a real family person and her whole world revolved around her home, her parents and her grandmother who all lived in the same house. Ever since she was little it was no question that she would live with her parents just like they did with theirs. Her children will also live in the same house and so on. She never wanted to leave her town, nor her house, nor her parents.

And that's what killed her last relationship.

Her ex-boyfriend was smart, average looking, but with a big heart and tons of empathy. He even could understand her feelings towards her future plans but could just not accept them. So they had to break up. She missed his warmth and loving cuddles.

And of course the sex.

Her ex was the first guy who showed Anna that there is a kinkier side to explore, he even bought her the very first toy. She never touched it after the break up.

Anna had no problem to find a decent one-night-stand here and now. She was curvy with a naturally big ass. Her thighs were blessed with the optimal female measurements and her full C-Cups were perfectly firm. Like many girls in her town she had dark red colored hair and didn't focus on make-up all that much. Usually she wore modern glasses on a face that clearly showed her Silesian roots. Like most small town folk she had rather thick legs but her smooth skin made them a real looker.

All that made it very easy to attract boys around her, but there are only so many guys in a small town. With almost nobody left to seduce Anna became hornier by the day. Her long nightly masturbation sessions did bring some relieve, but not even close to enough. Her constant horny state began to affect Annas everyday life, she couldn't focus on the easiest tasks, it was hard to listen to anybody for a longer time and when she drove home from work she often did not know how she managed to come home without an accident.

It was January when she finally called in sick and the doctor gave her a month of sick-leave. "Perks of knowing everybody in this town" Anna thought. Her daily routine was very monotone the first week. She stood up to eat breakfast with her parents, waited till they got out, masturbated and watched videos on YouTube. Or PornHub depending on her mood. When her parents returned she sat with them on the sofa and watched TV. Her dad always had his own couch, simply because he was big. With a height of 6"5' Matthias Friday was tall, even for his families standards. He had the usual posture of a 41 years old man although he had a bit more muscles since he worked in logistics. Working in a physical environment gave him good muscles but his daily beer also gave him a bit of a belly to carry around.

Her mother Beate Friday was basically an older version of Anna but bigger. Anna always thought she had a little too much on her ribs but that was not her decision.

Sometimes Anna wondered if her mother could smell how much she masturbated during the day. Even thou she showered every day before Beate came back, she rarely managed to not cum in her pants one more time. So she sat on the couch right next to her mother with soaked panties while her dad talked about work. When they finally went to bed, Anna spent some quality time with her pillow. It must have had more sex than her whole neighborhood together.

On the first weekend she had to be much more secret, since the whole family was at home. She kept to herself especially to keep her grandma at bay. She always tortured her with questions about a grandson and it was annoying her and reminded her that she had no one to make love to her. Anna used the nights furiously. Sometimes for hours she was grinding her pillow, suppressing one moan after the other. As soon as she finished rubbing her wetness onto the pillow and finished with a shaking orgasm she collapsed onto her bed. Soon after she smelled her own scent and was back to being horny.

On Sunday she said good night earlier. Her mother was already in bed, Matthias fell asleep on the couch. After locking her door, Anna was very cautious, she threw her sweatpants and panty away and began rubbing her clit. She could not wait to get off, so she leaned on the door furiously rubbing her pussy until she couldn't take it no longer. She bit her Top in an attempt to muffle her moaning as she went over the edge. Her feet gave in and with a big sigh she slid down the door. Her whole body was shaking, and she felt her fluids dripping from her fingers.

At that moment the door to the living room opened, and she heard heavy steps. Her heart stood still.

Knock Knock

"Are you okay Anna?" her father asked.

"I'm good!" Anna answered. She felt her wetness run down her lady parts, slowly dripping on the ground.

"Are you sure? You're leaning at the door and I heard you sigh."

SHIT!

Anna should've known she had to be more careful. The living room was right next to her bedroom, she heard the TV from her bed. It was foolish to think it would go unnoticed.

"I'm just stretching." she said "All that sitting around at home is giving me back pain."

"Shall I help you with that?" Matthias continued.

Please just go..

"It's alright, I'm going to bed anyways"

"Alright, sleep well daughter."

FINALLY

After catching her breath, she jumped right into her bed. Now that she was safe her horniness came back with full force, and she knew she needed at least one more round to be able to sleep.

That pillow is gonna have the night of its life.

As always she took the pillow between her legs and sat cowgirl-style on her bed. She had to tease herself a bit so the slimy natural lube of her body could come out and cover her labia. As soon as she heard the familiar slicking noise she withdrew her hand and started grinding on the pillow. Its edge was stiffer than a normal pillow, so it went perfectly between her lips. She moved faster and faster, thinking of all the dicks she had in the last summer. It was only 5 boys she managed to get in bed, but the thought of a hard penis entering her brought Anna over the edge once again.

But right when she was cumming everything went weird. In a rare moment of lust she watched out for the little puddle she left on the door earlier. That's when she noticed that the lights were still on outside and there was a shadow right in front of her door. But it was too late, she was already having an orgasm. And because she was so shocked she forgot to keep quiet and let out a long-drawn "shiiiiiiit" followed by an animalistic moan she only ever heard in the dirtier porn videos. She tried desperately to muffle her still ongoing orgasm more or less successful by slamming her face into her blanket.

There she was, biting her blanket, ass up on her knees, her fluids spewing all over her pillow and her dad was still standing in front of her door. She lay still for a few seconds until she heard quick steps outside, the click of a light switch and a door shutting.

Anna cried. She was completely overwhelmed. She didn't know what's worse. Her cumming with her dad right in front of the door or the fact that it was that exact realization that brought her over the edge.

*******

Matthias walked away quickly. As soon as he realized he just witnessed his own daughter having an orgasm he knew he had to leave. He hoped that Anna did not hear him walking away. He forced himself to not imagine his daughter naked but his trouser already showed a growing bulge. Matthias quickly entered the bedroom where his wife was already undressed under her blanket. They were from a generation where nudism was accepted in big parts of Eastern Europe, so they always slept in the nude. Not a fact that made it easier for Matthias.

He undressed quickly and realized that his masculinity was swollen and rock hard.

What the heck dude

Before Beate could turn he jumped under the blanket and pressed his belly against her back. His penis worked his way between her butt cheeks. "Hey beautiful" he moaned in her ear. He could hear her sigh and instantly knew she wasn't up for it. Their sex-life has gotten stale the last few months, ever since her father died. But he still had a massive erection and needed to blow some steam that was not directed towards his daughter. "Come on, I'm really horny." Matthias begged. "Why don't you just have a wank, let me sleep honey" she said with her friendly voice. Matthias knew she wouldn't be mad about him wanking. They had an agreement that they could masturbate when they're horny, but only by watching each other. It was still the best option.

Beate removed her blanket and spread her legs. He looked at her unshaven muff and began stroking his dick, while Beate closed her eyes and dozed off again. Matthias groped her big tits with one hand while wanking with his other, still concentrating on Beates bush.

It would be nice if it was trimmed. She always had it trimmed. She was always proud of her pussy.

But now there was a big bush blocking his view.

I bet Anna shaves just like her mother.

Matthias imagined the hairless pussy of his daughter, he thought of the slicking noise he heard earlier from her room, he imagined his dick in front of..

STOP IT.

Concentrate on your wife.

He continued wanking furiously but his thoughts slipped to Anna again and again. Right before he was finished the family picture on his nightstand caught his eye. It was from the last vacation on a nudist beach in east-germany. They were all naked, except for the panties Anna wore. He stared at her tits and her barely visible cameltoe which was enough to finish him. His thick semen shot out of his throbbing dick, pouring on Beates hair. After three big pumps he close his eyes and a deep shame overcame him.

He just masturbated to his own daughter.

He put a blanket on Beate and lay down next to her. Beate moved to the side and Matthias' sticky and still hard cock found his way between her cheeks once again.

I hope everything is forgotten tomorrow.

*****

It wasn't. Not at all. Anna smiled when she thought about how it started. Her father has told her everything about his journey. And it all lead up to this moment, where she was sitting on her parents bed, drenched with cum. She wondered how much was from her dad. The only thing she knew was that he really enjoyed the look of his slutty daughter.


Foxia
Foxia
8 Followers