It's Fucked Up

Story Info
Wife-sharing play leads to many firsts.
11.2k words
4.46
98.5k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder, Scott, Please! I'm begging you, please just fuck me harder! I'm so close, PLEAASEE!"

I slowly pulled my cock completely out of her pussy and looked again at her ass sticking up in front of me. Her pussy was literally dripping from her excitement. Her arms spread out in front of her and held in place by the quick-release Velcro straps.

I rubbed her cheeks with my left hand and grabbed the leather strap with my right.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oooowww!"

The sound of the three-piece leather slapper making contact with her ass sounded much more harsh and severe than what was actually being done. It was designed to be more bark than bite. But enough smacks over time and it most certainly had a bite.

I lined my cock back up with the opening of her pussy and slowly worked it back in. Inch by inch. When I bottomed out, I held myself deep for several seconds before I slowly pulled back out completely. I smiled as I looked down at the white trail of her juices lining the top of my cock.

SMACK!

The room echoed again from the leather finding its mark. Her creamy white ass was beginning to turn a light shade of pink.

Slowly back in and then back out again. SMACK!

I repeated this process another thirty or so times. In total close to fifty swats I think, alternating cheeks each time. Her ass was a much brighter pink now, almost red, and her pussy was gushing she was so aroused. Yes, I'd spanked her numerous times before. But the past few times together, I began pushing it further. Dragging it out longer and adding swats with the strap each time. Not because I'm a sadistic bastard. Because that's what she has asked me to do in the down time when we reconnect after our sessions.

It's taken almost a year to get to this level of comfort and trust and this was the first time I added the restraints. When I got her into position with her ass up and on display, I used my fingers on her g-spot and brought her to orgasm. When she was in the middle of the first wave, I pulled my fingers out and added the first swat. She was primed and now almost crying, begging me to fuck her harder. The wetness of her pussy verified what she told me she wanted.

She was also becoming more and more vocal, begging me to fuck her the way she wanted.

She doesn't decide what I do once we start. I do. And she knows it. Those are the rules. It's taken a long time to get to where we are. And once we get started, it's what I decide. Period. She knows this.

They both do.

I looked over and Mike was slowly stroking his soft cock while his wife was begging me to fuck her harder. He'd already cum once and was trying to bring his member back to life again. In the almost year I've been seeing them, this is the first time he had masturbated to completion before I finished.

While I had never forbidden him from finishing first, it was always what he wanted. This was their thing and I was fortunate enough to be included in this part of their lives. But something was off tonight. Both were acting differently and had been since before we got started. We were going to have a conversation when we finished.

I had to admit though, her begging and my lighting up her backside was close to sending me over the edge. Play or not, this was the hottest session we'd had to date and I was doing my best to delay the inevitable. Maybe we have reached another milestone in this arrangement and they wanted to push boundaries even further?

The thoughts going through my head were distracting. I wasn't as focused as I should have been and was losing control of the situation. I grabbed the strap again and reddened her ass more with several more swats while I began to pick up my pace. These were the hardest swats I had administered yet and know they stung.

She became even more vocal, begging me to spank her even more and fuck her harder and faster. It was as though she couldn't control herself. Her gasp was loud when I shoved my thumb into her ass and her pussy squeezed my cock like never before. She began begging me to fuck her ass with my thumb!

Anal was off limits.

At least that's the rule we set up long ago. But I started fucking her ass with my thumb while I began fucking her pussy faster. I was still holding the strap with my other hand and decided to smack her cheek like a race horse while I pounded her with my cock and had my thumb shoved up her ass.

That sent her over the edge. She began screaming and writhing as the long build-up had finally reached a crescendo on what ended up being the strongest orgasm I'd ever seen her have.

Unfortunately, the sensations of her clamping my cock and her ass throbbing on my thumb sent me over the edge too. I collapsed on top of her as I released my load deep inside. After the orgasmic high began to subside, I rolled off Katie and pulled the release on the straps.

As we lay side by side, the look in her eyes was different. She was smiling but I could tell she wanted to tell me something.

Yes, we would be having a conversation later. We needed to re-visit boundaries. Both of them. But first, I'll let them do their thing.

I motioned to Mike who stood and walked over to the bed. With his iPhone still recording, he handed it to me as he started rubbing her bright red ass cheeks. She jumped at the stinging sensation.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. I'm more than alright. I saw you cum earlier, are you going to be able to get hard again so you can reclaim your wife?" He nodded 'yes'

"Good, now clean me up first." She rolled over and spread her legs. Her bare pussy was glistening from her juices. My load began to leak out and I zoomed in just as Mike's tongue licked up my deposit.

This is the first time she had told him to do that. Usually I told him to as it is something they both enjoyed so who was I to judge? He brought her to a clitoral orgasm within a minute and his cock had become hard enough that he was able to penetrate her. It wasn't the wild and hard fuck they usually do after I finish, but both were well in the moment. They kissed passionately as he thrust in and out of his wife's well-used pussy. It wasn't long when his ass tightened and he unloaded whatever he had left as he reclaimed Katie.

Her pussy and the bed were a mess, saturated in a mixture of sexual fluids. I stopped the video after I zoomed in again on her swollen pussy lips leaking with Mike's cum. I was going to have to get a copy of this one. The sheets were drenched and I was glad I started getting a room with two beds, but felt sorry for the maids.

While they lay in bed, I walked over to the wet bar and poured a scotch for me, a glass of wine for Katie and grabbed a beer for Mike. They sat up and took their drinks while I sat on the other bed.

"So, tonight was different. Care to tell me what's going on?" Katie gulped half the glass of wine and suddenly had a nervous look on her face as she looked over at Mike.

"Scott, there's something I want to ask you." She downed the rest of her glass. I walked over and grabbed the bottle, refilling her glass and reached for my pants.

"Stop there. Let's all get dressed and have dinner. You know I prefer to have these conversations when we have had a chance to get over the rush and are thinking more clearly. Besides, I'm hungry."

.........

"Scott, are you okay?" I snapped to and looked around the table. All eyes were on me. "What do you think? Should we proceed or not? We have to make a decision today."

I took a moment to re-focus on the conversation.

"Yes. The only way we are going to grow this platform is to acquire Franklin. We can't grow fast enough organically. That's why you hired me, and we have no choice but to move forward. We've done all the due diligence we can and need to move forward. Get the board together and I'll make the pitch. I've already had preliminary conversations with investors and raising the capital isn't going to be an issue. Our challenge is going to be two board members and we all know whom I'm talking about. Once we convince them, we should have the unanimous approval we need to proceed."

Fuck. We have to acquire to get the attention of Wall Street if we want to go public. But if we miss the timing, it's going to be worse than doing nothing. I really don't know if this is the right move at the moment, but my head is anywhere but here right now. No, my head is on one thing and one thing only.

Last night's conversation.

..........

My name is Scott Davis. I had semi-retired a couple of years ago from a long career in M&A but was brought out of retirement to Taylor manufacturing by Bill Taylor himself. Bill wanted help to take his company to the next level with the ultimate objective of going public.

We had already sold our house in Charlotte and bought a house on the intercoastal outside of Charleston. By taking this position, I signed a two-year contract and travel back and forth, spending Tuesday through Thursday every week in Charlotte while my wife stays home. I wanted her to travel with me, but she has developed a close network of girlfriends at the club we joined. So, she spends most days with them playing tennis and golf. I travel alone.

While our sex life had once been better than average, it had taken a toll over the past few years due to her going through menopause. We still have sex, but it's once or twice a week and it isn't anything memorable. I do the work and she is fine laying there and me using her pussy as a warm place to get off in. The days of hot and wild sex are long over. Despite my pleas to see a doctor about hormone therapy or some other alternative, she's content with the status quo.

I meet Katie and Mike a year ago in the bar of my hotel. I usually have a cocktail or two after work and then head up to my room to catch up on emails and talk with our Asian manufacturing partners. It's fun to watch what all happens at the bar and the bartender and I had become friends and a running bet on who would/wouldn't score most evenings.

That night I noticed a woman in a short black dress, high heels and a demeanor that screamed she wanted to be fucked. While the bar was mostly empty, there were a few guys dressed in fan jerseys getting a drink before the Hornets game. While sitting at the bar, three different guys were eyeing her and it was apparent each were figuring how to make their move. Tom looked over my shoulder and made a comment that her husband was in the corner.

Sure enough, a man was sitting at a table in the back corner. I watched and his eyes never left her while each of the three goofballs were trying to get lucky. His hand was in his lap the whole time and I looked back at her and noticed a gold chain on her right ankle and smiled. Damn, Tom was right again.

After number three struck out, I don't know what came over me. Well, it was the scotch I'm sure. I was frustrated with my sex life at home and while I had a couple of flings years ago, I had not actively sought another affair in a long time.

But something about her, that evening and the situation felt different. I walked over and sat beside her. I didn't even look at her. I just down, leaned in to her and asked what she was having as I motioned for Tom to pour me another Johnnie Walker Black. Tom's eyes lit up with a "what the fuck are you doing?" look, but I paid him no mind.

She pulled away from me and asked,

"What makes you think I'll let you buy me a drink?" She then coyly flipped her hair behind her ear and waited for my response. Her confidence had caught the other three guys off-guard and they hesitated. They were also out of their league.

I put my hand firmly on her thigh and made eye contact for the first time. I felt the tenseness in her muscles at the boldness of my move. Tom placed my drink at the bar then stepped back, but continued watching.

"I'm not going to play your game. I know why you are here." I slowly and deliberately looked down from her eyes, to her cleavage. Her tits strategically on display in her low-cut dress. I made my way further down and finally focused on her anklet. Her eyes followed mine as I leaned down and moved my hand from her thigh and flicked the trinket with my finger.

She tensed up again as I studied the gold chain and held the single charm in my finger. When I looked back up into her eyes, the confident determination had turned to nervous anticipation. Without breaking eye contact, I casually sat back up and glided my hand up her smooth calf to the inside of her thigh. While her legs were together, I wedged my hand between them and she nervously, but willingly, spread them. My fingers slowly made their way along the inside of her thigh into the cave of her dress. I stopped short of her panties, but could feel the warmth radiating from her pussy.

"We both know why you are here. That guy sitting with his hand under the table playing with himself is your husband. Now, the question is do you want this to happen for real or is this just a game we've already reached the end of?" She paused for a few seconds. She had not been this far before. Nervously, she looked over my shoulder at Mike, but I remained focused on her eyes. When they lit up and she took a deep breath, I knew.

Without waiting for a verbal answer, I moved her panties aside and ran my finger along her bare and very wet and warm pussy. She gasped when I made my second pass, where my finger glided between her dripping wet folds. I thought she was going to jump off the barstool when I finally slid my finger between her lips and crooked my finger inside her warm velvet passage. She leaned over into me and grabbed the bar with her left hand. I thought she may orgasm right then and there as she verbally gasped.

Making eye contact again, "Does he want to watch, or is he going to stay down here?"

I confirmed from her expression that they had never taken their game this far before. I pulled my glistening finger out of her pussy and looked over to the corner table and held it up, showing it off. Pulling it back down, I held it up again. Then two fingers. Then I made a zero with my hand.

His hand was moving in his lap and he looked as shocked as she did as he acknowledged 'Room 1120'.

"Tom, I'll not be needing this but put it on my room. I'll catch you later." The look on Tom's face matched what I was feeling, but I was fortunately able to keep my shock in check.

.........

I smiled as I thought about that first night a year ago. It was all about her letting loose and him watching. It was a hot make-out session then she pulled my belt off and pants down, taking me into her mouth. She brought me off and swallowed every drop. I pulled her dress off and began sucking on her tits and playing with her pussy. It didn't take long and I was ready to go again. Despite never going this far before, they were prepared. Mike reached into her purse and handed her a condom. She put it on me and I fucked her with all I had.

After I came, I looked over and he was naked with a raging hardon. He jumped right in and re-claimed his wife within seconds of me pulling out of her. We dressed and headed to dinner across the street afterwards. We talked for a couple of hours over three bottles of wine.

I learned they were looking for something to give them a spark in the bedroom. She was a year younger than my wife, but was at least trying. Their "play" bar pickups was just what they needed to keep sex fresh and fun. That night, they weren't anticipating going all the way, but were glad they did.

They lived up on the lake and would drive in to town for their fun once or twice a month, picking a different upscale hotel each time. I just so happened to be lucky enough to be staying in their target that night. After I explained I traveled there weekly, I gave them my number if they ever wanted to do it again. They called a couple of weeks later and ended up staying the night in my room.

That began an almost weekly rendezvous with Katie and Mike. Things progressed from there. We shared testing and began having bareback sex. Other than Katie, my wife was the only one I was having sex with and they were only playing with me, as they didn't have to do their little game anymore. They didn't need to. They said the sex they had after we were together was always hot as they would talk about what happened and watched the videos Mike had recorded.

We even got to the point a couple of months ago where Mike would stay home and she would stay Tuesday night with me. He would come down Wednesday morning and I would make sure she was well-fucked and had a pussy full of cum when he made it to the hotel. They would do whatever during the day and we would all get together that night. She was always went back to the lake with a sore pussy and looking forward to the next time we met.

The spanking was introduced the second night she and I were alone. It was something that just happened and after seeing her response, I began incorporating it into our play. She also told me she wanted me to be more dominant and forceful with her and even with Mike. It was her idea to have him clean her pussy after I came. She had wanted him to do that when they had sex, but he lost the urge after he blew his load.

In the heat of things one night, Mike was sitting on the edge of the bed stroking himself almost to the point of cumming. I looked over and ordered Mike to stop stroking his cock and clean the mess off my cock. They both looked at one another and I thought I had gone too far. But he came over and took me into his mouth while Katie watched in amazement. I couldn't believe he did it and I only made him do it for a second. I then pulled back and ordered him to lick her pussy clean before he could fuck her. She orgasmed almost immediately.

That's more than she had asked of me but I was in the moment and wanted to see how far I could push them. And Everything changed that night.

From that point on, I began commanding both to do what I wanted. And with Mike, it had nothing to do with homosexual or bisexual tendencies. It had everything to do with raw sexual energy and power and who had control of that power. And when we were together, we agreed I had that power and whatever I said goes. I never betrayed the level of trust they placed in me. Sometimes I would have Mike fluff me before-hand, sometimes both would clean me afterwards. But I always had him lick her clean after I came from that point on and they both seemed to like it. Then they would have sex. I would watch and sometimes be able to go again, sometimes not. The sex was always intense and fun.

At the end of the evening we would talk about what had happened usually over dinner, away from the bedroom. Some nights they would get a room in the same hotel or one close by so they didn't' have to drive the hour back home. We usually had coffee the following morning if they were in town to make sure everyone was still okay and made plans for the following week.

And over the last six weeks, we got into a pattern. Tuesday night was my night with Katie and Mike would come on Wednesday morning and we would all be together Wednesday night.

Last night was different though. Over a late dinner and a lot of wine, they asked me to do something. My initial gut reaction was no. I wasn't the person. To say it was an odd request would be an understatement. But we had become close friends and I told them I would think about it. And the more I thought about it, I realized I wasn't the person to take that first step a year ago either and that seemed fucked up too. But I did and look at what happened.

We didn't meet over coffee as we always do because of my meeting. But after I stepped out of the conference room, I texted Katie.

'Next Tuesday afternoon, 6:30 Irish pub around the corner'

'Tuesday? I thought I was spending the night Tuesday?'