All Comments on 'It's Fucked Up'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

five stars. you have a mind like a sewer........i like it. thank you for posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

Not sure how there it gets better. There should be tons of comments here. Good well thought out story. 1954hall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Do you know

How many words you just wasted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should be in Fetish, or wherever domination kink goes.

Bet those fucked up puppies eat this shit up. Good luck with it.

Curious: what's his being married to a pitiable woman who has lost all desire for her low life husband got to do with the plot? Does his wife play some role in this story, other than cheated on spouse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
They TRUST him? WTF?

Stupidity and poor judgement must run in these sisters' family. Scott is cheating on his wife of many years and this is not the first time he has done so. He is betraying her trust and exposing her to the risks of three sexual partners without her knowledge. His duty to her far exceeds that he owes to fuck buddies. They will be lucky if he doesn't steal out of their wallets.

They should clearly see that Scott will violate their trust without guilt or regret if doing so would serve his own selfish interests. Scott is the only person who matters to Scott. They should run far away from this man who has no integrity.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story! You are an excellent writer! Please keep sharing your stories with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well that was disgusting

Even for a fictional story on a porn site these were truly people of the gutter. UGH!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disgusting drivel

Go take a CyclonB shower and free us from your existence.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesabout 4 years ago
Great Read

Well worth the wait since your last posting. OK some things I'm not personally keen on, the gay side of things between Mike and Scott, but that's me. Everything else is fine and well written.

Interesting that the negative and abusive comments come from those bravo souls Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
unique

I'm not in on the marital "sharing", but the domination is well written and decidedly thought out.

a few grammatical errors - but-

good read

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A man of honor! Huh?

“And I did keep my word.” Except the most important, his wedding vows!

XanaduvianXanaduvianabout 4 years ago
More

Excellent story and writing. More?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok so wow

I wasn’t expecting the sister action or the guy on guy but you had me so in the moment that it just seemed right. Great writing. I will say this though I’d be happy to know what was going on with Scott’s wife. I honestly thought that maybe the big ask was going to be inviting his wife to play with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a fucked up bunch of creeps

They should all take a ZyclonB shower together. The plastic after the lights comes on will be amazing. Korrekt !

AJeyeAJeyealmost 4 years ago
Great read

Folks, it's a fictional, kinky story. This is why I come here. If I wanted to read inspiring, highly moral stories, I'd be at church.

Well written, highly enjoyable. Did have a 3some with twin redheaded English girls, so long ago they're probably old grandmothers now.

Thanks for the entertainment, keep it up!!

AJ

TheHat900TheHat900almost 4 years ago

Great fun. Can’t quite understand why readers of a Loving Wives story would want characters to be monogamous; this is a nice plot. Loved the way you allowed Mike into the story but stayed focused on the main action. But you do need an editor or at least a proofreader.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The story is definitely fucked up. A nasty mess.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, -so very well-told that, even the multifarious, multi-aspect, multi-tiered and very liberal angles of oral sex were really tastefully done (fully-groan-pun admitted)!

So, very well done you, IMHO, this is something of a a masterpiece, so ten-stars out of five!!

thank you..

R.S.

plusepluseabout 1 year ago

Well done. A beauty!

more please...

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Oh so devious! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...