It's Going to Happen - Alice

Story Info
Alice puts her trust in her husband for a night at the club.
4.7k words
4.43
16.2k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kruos
Kruos
51 Followers

Alice loved her husband, Henry. The two of them grew up together and were high school sweethearts. They stayed together through college and married shortly thereafter. Alice's slim body and small, perky breasts looked beautiful in her wedding gown, and it was the happiest day of her life. They were each other's first and only when it came to all things sexual. Unfortunately, they always had to use condoms because Alice had bad reactions when she tried different type of birth control, but Henry was understanding and didn't complain.

The two of them were very happy in their marriage, but felt like they missed out on something by never having dated anyone else. After discussing it, they decided to try out a local swingers' club. They took it slow, the first time only watching others. Each time they went to the club they'd go a little further, first with Alice giving Henry a blowjob out in the open, then having sex in an open but secluded part of the club, and eventually sharing a private room with another couple. Alice, though extremely nervous, had enough liquid courage to let the other man feel her up and touch her pussy while she gave him a hand job, followed by the other woman eating her out. Henry had encouraged her to do more, but she stopped it there, uncomfortable with going further.

Alice knew she could trust her husband to respect her boundaries, but also realized how wet she got when he pushed her to her limits. One of their favorite ways to keep things interesting in bed was for Alice to get drunk and then say slutty, humiliating things on camera, and Henry would act like he was going to blackmail her with them. She loved when he would make her agree to debase herself for his pleasure. One night, after a few drinks and while riding Henry, Alice looked straight into the camera and started talking dirty, giving Henry an opening: "God, I love your cock so much baby. I would do anything for it. I would do anything for you. You own my body. You own my pussy. Tell me what you want and I'll do it. I'd do anything for this dick."

Henry grasped her hips tightly, pulling her down onto him and thrusting deeply inside her, enjoying the moans she let out in response. "Damn, you're such a good slut. Next time we go to the club, I get free reign over whatever we do. If I want you to make out with another woman, you do it. If I want to fuck you in front of everyone, you take it. Whatever I want, no matter what."

Alice thought about her last time at the club and how hot it was, even if she had been too nervous to do more. She was glad they stopped where they did last time, but loved the thought of being incredibly slutty and agreeing to do more. A moment later and Henry prodded her along with another deep thrust.

"Say it."

Alice grabbed her breasts and massaged her nipples: "anything you want at the club baby, anything. You own this pussy..." Alice just barely managed to get the words out when she felt the crest of her orgasm rock her body, cumming to the thought of Henry railing her right in the middle of the club in front of everyone. After a few seconds, she collapsed on top of her husband, out of breath and content in the afterglow of her orgasm.

When Alice woke up the following morning, she thought about what she had said. It wasn't even the sluttiest thing she had ever blurted out in the throes of passion, but it still felt more daring and scary, considering how real their last trip to the club had been. But Alice trusted her husband. She knew that while he might tease her, or encourage her to say slutty things in the heat of the moment, he ultimately would always protect her and keep her safe. He always had before. He was her husband, and the love of her life. It was just a fun game they played sometimes to get off.

A couple weeks later and they were headed back to the club again. Sitting in the passenger seat, Alice wondered if she should discuss their boundaries for the night but decided to just relax and go with the flow. Besides, she could always say no at any time, and Henry had always completely respected that.

Alice looked down at her dress. It was short, black, and sexy. Having left her bra at home, her dress was all she had apart from her heels and thong. Women at the club often dressed in extremely revealing clothing, so this was pretty tame by comparison.

After arriving, they grabbed a drink and hung out on the side of the main room, eyeing up the other members and getting a feel for the crowd that night. Nearly all of the men were sharply dressed, while women ranged from classy to nearly naked, as was the norm. One woman on the dance floor took her top off, but for the most part people were covered, if only barely. Alice knew that clothes would gradually get removed as the night progressed.

After an hour of people watching and Alice's fourth drink, Henry placed his hand on the small of her back and whispered into her ear, "do you trust me?". Alice, really starting to feel the buzz of the alcohol, turned to her husband, gave him a kiss, and said, "of course sweetie." Henry winked at her and, taking her hand, led her to the section of the club where there were numerous rooms for couples or small groups to hook up in if they wanted more privacy. Although many of the rooms had interesting themes, Henry seemed like he had one in mind, making a beeline straight to it.

Alice entered the private room and looked around. It was mostly featureless, apart from a large bed in the center. Henry looked into her eyes with a mischievous smile: "Remember what you agreed to the other night sweetie? It's time to make it a reality."

Alice gave him a nervous laugh; "I guess we'll see what happens. You'll always keep me safe, right?"

Henry gave her a kiss and said, "don't worry, you'll be fine. Try to relax." Of course, Alice could do anything but. Henry reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress. Alice lifted her arms up, allowing Henry to pull it up and over her, revealing her tight, curvy body, and leaving her in nothing but a thong and heels. Henry motioned for her to get on the bed. Alice set aside her shoes, laid down, and tried to relax, but felt exposed and vulnerable. She tried to empty her mind and enjoy the feeling of the soft sheets against her bare skin.

Henry reached into the bag he brought and pulled out a blindfold. Alice, in attempt to hide her nervousness, said "oh, that looks fun". Henry gave her a wink and placed it over her eyes, plunging her into complete and total darkness. Alice heard him reach back into his bag and pull out something metallic, unaware that it was a pair of handcuffs. He took her hand and gently pulled it back and over her head to the corner of the bed, stretching out her slender body. Alice felt the cold metal of the cuff around her wrist as it ratcheted down, first on her and then to the corner of the bedframe, locking her arm into place. She tested her restraint, giving it a solid tug, but finding that it gave absolutely no leeway. Her wrist was secured firmly to the bed. A few moments later and her other wrist was cuffed as well to the opposite side. Alice lay bound on the bed with her arms chained above her, naked except for her thong, blind and helpless.

Alice felt Henry reposition himself between her legs. He slid his fingers under the band of her panties, giving a slight tug. Almost unconsciously, Alice lifted her ass into the air as she had done countless times before, allowing her husband to remove her last vestige of dignity. She thought about how by not just allowing him, but actively helping him to remove her panties, she was giving tacit permission to use her pussy, and everything else that implied. A moment later and she was fully naked, her horniness causing her pussy lips to already start spreading slightly on their own. She heard Henry go back to his bag and pull out what sounded like another set of cuffs. Henry took her ankle and brought it to the bottom corner of the bed before cuffing it to the frame as he did with her wrists. He repeated this with her other ankle, then took a step back to admire his work. Alice was now completely naked, blindfolded, and helplessly cuffed to the bed, unable to move. She futilely tried to bend her arms and legs, but they were held securely spread apart.

"Oh, one last thing, almost forgot."

Alice heard Henry reach back into his bag and then walk over to her head. "Open wide sweetie." Confused, she obeyed, and felt a ball gag enter her mouth, filling it fully. Henry locked the leather strap of the gag behind her head, securing it in place.

"There, perfect." Alice was now blind, mute, naked, and tied down. It wasn't her idea of perfect, but she couldn't do anything about it now. "I'll be right back, you just wait here. Don't worry sweetie, you'll be fine." With that he walked out, closing the door behind him, and leaving Alice exposed, vulnerable, and alone.

Alice shook uncontrollably with nerves and excitement. She thought about her current position, naked, spread, and completely helpless, in a private room in a swingers' club. She had no idea if Henry was guarding the door. Anyone could walk in on her at any moment and have their way with her, and she'd be unable to put up any resistance. With her ball gag she couldn't call out for help, and with her blindfold she would never even know who it was. Alice could feel how wet her thoughts were making her as a small puddle began to form on the sheet between her legs. Each time she heard footsteps outside her heart started racing, wondering if they would enter.

After a few minutes of this Alice heard the door finally open, someone walk in, and then the door close behind them. She thought she only heard one set of footsteps, but wasn't sure. She tried to call out and ask if it was Henry, but only soft, muffled sounds made it past the ball gag. Alice felt the person's hand gently caress her, starting at her ankle and working its way up and over her soft, naked body. She quickly realized it was far too large and coarse to be Henry's. It dawned on her that she was now alone with an unknown man, naked, tied, and spread for him, entirely at his mercy. Alice felt her heart pounding in her chest so hard she thought it might break her ribs. She again pulled against her restraints, but they held firm.

Alice felt his hand slowly slide up to her waist, lightly grazing her inside thigh and outer labia on the way, before moving up over her stomach and settling on her breast. His fingers squeezed and twisted her nipple, just past the point of comfort, causing her to involuntarily try to move her arms down to protect herself before being stopped short by the cuffs. After a few minutes of toying with her, Alice heard the man take a step back, and then the sound of clothes falling to the floor. She felt him climb back up on the bed, straddling her stomach, penis falling between her breasts, his weight pushing her down into the mattress. She could tell he was much larger than Henry, and at least fifty pounds heavier. Although she couldn't touch his cock with her hands, she could tell just from having it laid on her that it was substantially longer and thicker than her husband's, and would be by far her largest ever.

Alice was racked with emotion, torn between her nervousness from her position, and how horny it was making her. The feeling of another man's cock on her chest, but being unable to touch or see it, was turning her small puddle of wetness into a pool. She made a small involuntarily thrust of her hips forward, her body desperate for pleasure.

The man played with her breasts, massaging them and rubbing her nipples. He pressed them together with his dick in between, gently thrusting back and forth, while Alice silently accepted it, unable to offer any resistance. The head of his cock repeatedly bumped against her chin, leaving behind a thin sheen of pre-cum. She wondered if Henry had asked him to do this, or if the man had free reign over her body. She figured after last time that Henry would likely have allowed him to fuck her mouth with a condom, but she doubted anything beyond that. After a few more thrusts between her breasts, the man stopped, and she heard him reach over for something followed by a tearing sound. Alice breathed a small sigh of relief, realizing he was putting on a condom, but acutely aware of what that meant for what would happen next.

Alice felt him reach down and undo the strap of the ball gag, pulling it out of her mouth and setting it down on the bed nearby. "Thanks, I was hoping that -" she started, but he immediately cut her off by placing his cock into her open mouth. Alice, shocked by the sudden invasion, tried to move her head back, but didn't even get an inch before being stopped by her bonds. The man continued pressing forward, burying his cock in her throat until his balls rested on her chin. Alice struggled to breathe, but did her best to work her tongue around his massive shaft, hoping to make him finish quickly.

The man pulled his cock back a few inches before pushing it back in, getting into a pattern of fucking her throat. Alice had never had such a large object in her mouth and struggled with her conflicting goals of sucking his dick and breathing at the same time. As soon as she thought they had a good rhythm, she felt the man's large, strong hand slide around her neck and start applying pressure. Alice thought a little bit of choking was hot with her husband, but was now scared with this anonymous stranger. Still, unable to resist, she continued sucking, hoping that he would allow her to breathe again if she performed well. As he continued to hold her neck, squeezing harder, she involuntarily tried to reach for her throat, but remained securely locked to the bed. The man released her and pulled his dick out for a moment, allowing Alice to start breathing again in coughs and sputters. As soon as she had regained her composure, he slid his cock back in before she could get a word out.

Alice did her best to resume her rhythm, wondering when her husband was going to join. He told her she'd be ok, but what did that mean to him? Maybe they had completely different ideas of "ok." Part of their game was always leaving a little bit of ambiguity, always a little danger. It kept things hot and fun. But now Alice wondered if Henry had interpreted that ambiguity as permission to let this happen. Alice wanted to go right up to the line, but she always hinted to Henry that she might go over it, even though she knew that was a bad idea. Giving her husband complete control over her body got her off, but where would that ultimately lead?

After what felt like an eternity, the man finally took his cock out from between Alice's lips. As she caught her breath, he quickly locked the ball gag back in place, preventing her from uttering a word. Once it was secure, she felt his weight on her stomach as he moved down the bed and positioned himself between her legs, which were forced open by the cuffs around her ankles. Alice began to panic as the man kissed her neck, sliding his shaft up and down between her pussy lips, spreading her wetness. "Is Henry coming? Is he really going to let some complete stranger who I've never even seen fuck me?" As he continued teasing her pussy, he pulled his hips back a bit, causing the tip of his penis to catch the opening of her vagina, her lips readily clinging to the head. She held her breath, knowing the next thrust would be inside her. She thought about how she had never had sex with anyone other than her husband, and thought she never would. Up until this point Alice truly believed that Henry would swoop in at the last second and save her. He had always just taken it up to the line before, but never over. But now she knew the truth. No one was coming to save her. "Oh my god, this is it. It's going to happen and there's nothing I can do about it."

With that, she felt the man start slowly sliding inside her, clearly savoring every moment of his first entrance into her pussy. Alice had never felt so stretched before, her body struggling at first to accommodate the man's size, far larger than anything she had ever previously experienced. She tried to squirm her hips away, but between the man's strength and her restraints, she stood no chance. Alice was so wet that despite his massive girth, within just a few thrusts he was fully inside her.

Alice thought about what was happening to her. Blind, bound, and helpless, getting fucked by a man she'd never seen, and perhaps never would. She hadn't even heard his voice, so she had no hope of recognizing him. Before this she had never had sex with anyone apart from her husband. In one night she had doubled her body count, and could never go back. Alice could feel his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust, accompanied by a wet smacking sound. Each time he pushed back inside of her, Alice felt jolts of pleasure radiate out from her pussy through her entire body, down to the tips of her fingers and toes. Alice quickly found herself lost in pleasure, no longer thinking about how vulnerable and helpless she was.

Alice had lost track of how long he had been fucking her for when the man suddenly pulled out. As she tried to catch her breath and regain her composure, she could feel him kneeling above her. She wondered if he had already finished when she suddenly heard a snapping sound and felt something wet and slimy land on the side of her face. As she felt the man get back into position, lining up the tip of his cock to her now stretched open pussy, she realized what he had thrown on her. It was the condom.

The man slammed his bare cock fully inside Alice's pussy. Alice's mind grappled with the fact that she was now getting fucked completely raw for the first time in her life by an anonymous stranger, but had also never felt so much pleasure, which was further compounded by her drunkenness. She had never realized raw sex felt so much better and had to focus her mind so she wouldn't just immediately cum on his dick. As the man continued thrusting, Alice moaned into the gag, thinking about his bare cock rubbing freely against the walls of her pussy. She involuntarily started thrusting against him, begging him with her body to go ever deeper inside her.

This continued on for what felt like eternity for Alice, but she was able to just barely keep herself from orgasming, her breath ragged, toeing the line of no return. The man leaned down and placed one of Alice's nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, never slowing down his pace in her pussy. Alice felt herself now losing the battle, her grip slipping away. As her body starting tensing up, she could feel the crest of her orgasm approaching. She barely even noticed when the man quickly undid the ball gag, allowing Alice's now screaming moans to fill the room. He grabbed her hips tightly and thrust deep, pushing Alice over the edge.

Alice's pussy contracted repeatedly around the man's bare cock as her orgasm crashed into her like a tidal wave. Every muscle in her small body tensed at once, straining helplessly against her bonds. The man continued pounding into her, extending her orgasm far beyond any she had experienced before from her husband. Alice was far too gone to notice the man quickening his pace, thrusting inside of her as deep as he possibly could. Hearing her screams of pleasure and the feeling of her pussy clamped down on his dick caused him to unload, shooting thick strings of cum against her unprotected cervix and into her womb.

Alice, nearly lost in pure pleasure, somehow noticed the sudden wetness inside her, and realized what was happening. She was getting the first raw creampie of her life from an anonymous man with absolutely no protection, and she wasn't on birth control. The thought sent her mind into overdrive, renewing and elevating her orgasm to never before experienced heights. Alice's screams were so loud they could easily be heard outside the room and down the hallway, to the amusement of the other club members. The man continued cumming far longer than Henry ever could, overflowing Alice's pussy onto the bed.

Kruos
Kruos
51 Followers
12