It's Going to Happen - Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a solid minute, Alice's orgasm began to fade and she collapsed on the bed unable to move, every muscle in her body completely spent. The man gave her a few more deep thrusts, then pulled out, moving back up to Alice's chest to straddle her like he did earlier, and peeling the used condom off her face. Alice had been so far gone she forgot it was even there. She weakly tried to speak, but the man again immediately shoved his dick in her mouth, silencing her. Alice tasted the mixture of his cum and her own juices, something she had never experienced with her husband. Instinctively, she began cleaning the filth off his cock with her tongue, working around every part of the shaft and the head. The man started thrusting in her mouth again, and after a few minutes she felt him tense up and empty his balls for a second time onto her tongue. Although it wasn't as much as he had shot into her pussy, it was still more than Alice had ever gotten from Henry. She tried to swallow it down as it overflowed her mouth, running down her chin and cheeks. The man withdrew his now softening cock as she continued struggling to choke down his cum, her mouth still partially filled.

Still trying to understand what just happened to her, Alice was surprised to feel the man place his fingers on her lips and gently open her mouth. Unable to put up any fight, she let him without resistance. In a daze, she heard the sound of sucking in and snorting, and the taste of a huge wad of mucus and saliva that he spit into her mouth, following immediately by the used condom on her tongue. Even through the darkness of the blindfold, Alice could see the light of the flash as the man took pictures of her, claiming a trophy from his conquest. He then placed the ball gag back on her, locking the condom inside her mouth, to mix with the taste of mucus, cum, and pussy.

Alice laid on the bed defeated as the man quickly got dressed and left the room. Just before leaving she felt him place a small item on her chest. Alice wondered what it was, but knew she'd have to wait for the return of her husband to find out. As she laid there, gradually recovering from her ordeal, she could feel the man's cum slowly dripping out of her pussy and pooling beneath her. A million thoughts raced through her mind. "Is this what Henry wanted? Did he know this would happen? Holy shit I just had sex with a man for the second time in my life. Raw for the first time in my life. And he came inside of me! I wonder if I'll get pregnant! This is a really dangerous time of the month for me, I'm ovulating tomorrow. I should really get plan B. Oh my god I'm a married woman and the first man to cum inside my bare pussy wasn't my husband!"

As Alice tried to process the whirlwind of thoughts and emotions, she heard the door open and the familiar voice of her husband: "Wow, looks like someone had some fun in here."

Alice, unable to respond because of the ball gag, laid broken and lifeless on the bed as her husband removed her restraints. Once her mouth was free she turned her head to the side and spit the condom out, then managed to get out a few words: "Who was that?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. I talked to the manager and set it up anonymously, because I knew you'd find it way hotter. He wore a mask so there's no way to know, and he left the club right after." Alice felt her heart skip a beat with the revelation, but she was so out of it she couldn't focus. After Henry released one of her arms from its bondage, she reached for her chest and took the paper to inspect it. It was a polaroid of her from just a few minutes ago, her spread pussy noticeably leaking cum, her mouth open and visibly filled with cum, the used condom sitting on her tongue. A little memento so she could never pretend that the night was all in her imagination. Henry grabbed the photo and placed it in his pocket.

Henry finished removing the cuffs from his wife and helped her stand up. The moment she did, she felt the pool of cum that had been sitting in her pussy slide out of her and down her legs. Alice was still woozy and barely able to walk, leaning on her husband for support as she got dressed. They slowly walked outside the room to find a crowd gathered around, who immediately let out a cheer. Alice, not understanding what was going on, looked to her husband.

"So, one other thing I forgot to mention." He said with a wink. "There were a few hidden cameras in the room, and they played a live video of what was happening to these screens out here." Alice looked up and saw several large screens with live video feeds of the room she was just in. The feeds gave multiple angles of the inside of the room. They were off when she arrived, so she hadn't noticed them previously. Seeing the room from above, she only now realized just how soaked the bed was in a huge circle centered on where her pussy was moments ago. "Everyone here saw you get fucked by that guy. You were so loud that we could hear you even through the walls. Didn't even need the audio from the feed. Everyone stood here and watched you the whole time. It was really fucking hot. I think some of these guys might want a turn as well."

Alice barely squeaked out, "oh...maybe some other time."

"No problem sweetie. I think you've had enough for one night. And hey, who knows what will happen next time."

12