It's Good To Be Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

I what? No fuckin way did I ever say that. Where is this coming from? This isn't even remotely close to the original plans. She's obviously planning her own agenda, but how can I respond to that? She looked my way with an expression that I can't even describe and forced her hand to get me to agree.

"Isn't that right honey?"

What could I possibly say?

"Ummmm...yeah...I uhhhhhhhh..."

Again, she totally controlled the situation and cut me off before I could get brave and put up resistance.

"Like I said, he can be bit shy. But isn't he just the best boyfriend ever?"

She let go of their hands and stuffed her tongue in my mouth for the most aggressive kiss we've ever had. Her hands went to my crotch and began to massage my cock which was already stiff and strained. She stopped and looked back over her shoulder to make sure her buddies were watching, the she stepped off to the side while still clutching my cock.

"See how excited he is, he's already got a boner. He just can't wait to see his sexy girlfriend getting double fucked by two black cocks."

"Nigger."

Jessie and I both looked at LaVon with raised eyebrows to be certain what he just said.

"Nigger cocks, baby girl. Gotta use da word nigger cocks when you be wiff us."

Jessie didn't even flinch but shrugged her shoulders.

"Um, okay. Nigger cocks. Jam wants to see me fuckin some nigger cocks. So, let's get going before I chicken out."

Again, she grabbed each one by the hand and raced off to my truck. I've got my dad's old Chevy Tahoe at school which was down the street. As we walked down the sidewalk, the 3 of them walked arm in arm with the guys taking turns grabbing her firm shapely ass. They laughed and giggled and never even acknowledged my presence. I hit the clicker to unlock the doors and I figured Jessie would sit up front with me, but she shocked me again.

"How about I sit in back, between my new boyfriends"

It wasn't a question, but a statement to show her intentions. LaVon was more than happy to oblige.

"Yeah, dat be good baby. We can git to know you betta on da ride home."

We all hopped in with me being the sole front occupant. Right away I heard a lot of giggling and whispering going on. I maneuvered the rear-view mirror, so I could make eye contact with Jessie. She stared at me with a look of wanton lust in her eyes. She even blew me a kiss. I should really be livid with anger right now, but still, the arousal level has spiked exponentially, as my mind processed the possibilities.

During the 15-minute ride, I watched in the mirror as my slutty girlfriend took turns kissing each guy. These guys didn't even care that they were sharing each other's spit, as she kept alternating between them. Every so often I could hear her speak up just a bit. I sounded as if they were tying to move things along, but she was trying to prevent them from going too far and I caught bits and pieces of her saying 'no, not yet' or 'it's not time yet' and then giggle. Okay, so maybe she's getting cold feet and she's gonna pick one guy over the other. They're both decent looking guys, so that decision might be tough.

"Everything okay back there?"

She giggled.

"They keep trying to touch my special area. I have to keep fighting them off."

The 3 of them made a mad dash to the apartment, as I brought up the rear. They were so anxious to get inside, they even left the doors open on my truck. I begrudgingly had to close them all around. By the time I made my way through the apartment door, Jessie had turned on some music as the 3 of them slow danced with her sandwiched between them as before.

Without even thinking, I pulled out my iPhone and began to record the action. Again, she was grinding heartily against their crotches while she was engaged in a deep French kiss with LaVon. She had her arms around his neck, pulling him in to maximize their kissing effort.

Without even looking at me, she pointed, indicating she wanted me to sit in the chair in the corner. With her high heeled spikes, she was as tall as they were. It was hot. I had seen some good kissing on porn videos on the net, but this beat them by a mile. My girlfriend is a fuckin natural. Her and I already have good chemistry with kissing, but they're kissing as if they've been doing it for years. She stopped and gave me a glassy eyed look of pure desire.

"Look, my boyfee is recording us. He told me he always recorded his other girlfriends with black boys. He just loves to watch it the next day while he jerks off. Just what you've been wanting honey. Me kissing a nigger boy. Don't miss it."

She blew a kiss to the camera. I just nodded my head in response. LaVon took that moment to express his appreciation.

"Tanks fo letting us be wiff yo girl dude. Takes a real man to offer her up like dat."

I sighed deeply and decided to play her game.

"What can I say, I'm just a great guy, I guess."

That made Jessie smile as if she hit the lotto.

"Watch how we kiss honey, his tongue goes in my mouth, sooooo far."

She went right back to kissing him and even sucked on his tongue as if she were sucking a cock. That's probably gonna happen soon too, so I guess I better get with the plan and start enjoying this. My cock was straining for release as the guys molested Jessie's body. She was so into it, and I was now glad that I hadn't pitched a shit fit. I just hadn't been prepared for some of the specifics, but now that we're all here, it's fuckin awesome. After a few minutes, she called for another change. She really loves talking dirty while she orchestrated her own 3-way.

"Mmmmmm, that was hot. How about it honey, time for me to kiss Gerard, while LaVon grinds that big nigger dick on my butt? I could feel it getting hard while his tongue was in my mouth, and it's a biggie alright."

I just nodded as she spun around and did the same thing in reverse. The sounds she made by cooing and purring were just driving me wild. She was really in her element and I couldn't wait to watch things progress. Sure, it wasn't exactly as I had planned, but definitely turning out pretty damn good. LaVon took the liberties of putting his large dark hands on her shapely hips and pulling her back into him, while he ground his cock against her firm ass.

Jessie and Gerard were sword fighting with their tongues, while Gerard had his hand around her throat and neck. In return, Jessie was busy groping Gerard's crotch, causing his cock to grow in size. Jessie let out a barely audible sigh when LaVon licked up the back of her neck. Suddenly, Jessie saw her reflection in the mirror on the wall in our room. It's about 3' wide and from floor to ceiling. When laying in bed, you can see yourself completely. We have fucked, while watching ourselves in the mirror, wondering what we looked like. And now she was seeing herself with these guys and it showed in her eyes.

"God Jam, look at us. Is this how everybody saw us at the party? Me stuffed between 2 hot niggers? We look gooooooooood together. It's as if we're really meant to be. Isn't it just the hottest thing you've ever seen?"

Well, I thought we were pretty hot when we watched ourselves in the mirror while I fucked her senseless doggy style. But, what do I know.

"Yes baby, totally hot."

"See guys? I told you my boyfriend would love watching us. Let's put on a good show for him."

"Dat we will baby gurl, dat we will."

The action stopped momentarily, and Jessie took that time to get goofy. At least I hope that's all it was.

"Ummmmmm Gerard? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sho thing little honey."

"Uhhhhh, your hair. Was it that big on the day you were born? Like on the very 1st day?"

Gerard was sporting a decent afro, maybe a good 2" deep. Not quite something from the 70's, but big by today's standards. He just laughed and made up a story.

"Shup. When my mama shot me out da baby chute, it just went WHAMO?"

His eyes got big and his hands spread apart really fast, mocking an explosion. My dingbat girlfriend took a moment to think about and replied.

"Cool. Okay, this one is for both of you. Is it really true?"

Neither of them knew what she was asking, so they just waited for the rest of it.

"You know. What they say about black boys."

Of course, they know it's true, but neither one responded. They wanted to hear here say it so they acted like they have no idea what she's getting at.

"Oh my god, guys. You know, about black boys having really big dicks."

They looked at each other as if the lightbulb just went off.

"Oh, dat? Yeah baby gurl, it be true. How bout it? Wanna see some real-life nigga cock?"

That really got her energized with electricity, as her body twitched as if she were getting shocked.

"Ummmmm, yeah. Because Jam was telling me how hot it's gonna make him when I finally get them both inside of me."

She looked over at me with lust and desire in her eyes. What a scheming little slut, mastering her own fuck show at my expense. The guys didn't hesitate with dropping their pants and showing off their impressive cocks. Jessie had sat down on the edge of the bed and jumped in surprise. Then she got up and stepped in front of them, looking down while she examined each cock. They weren't even hard yet and they were both a good 9" and very thick. She had a cock in each hand as she started jerking them off.

She got back into kissing them, alternating back and forth every few moments. Bit by bit, the guys removed their remaining clothes until they were both naked. My heart felt like it was going to burst through my chest and I found myself almost hyperventilating. She stopped kissing them for a moment and turned her head towards me.

"Jesus honey, do you see the size of these black pythons? They're as big as my wrist and soooooooo long. My fingers don't even go all the way around. I don't know if they're gonna fit in my tight little twinkie."

The guys snickered.

"No worry baby girl. We gone make'm fit. You see."

They all 3 faced the mirror with her standing between them. She was watching her reflection as her hands jerked the boys off. Then, both buys began to tug at the bottom of her tube top and were trying to lift it up. She raised her arms, allowing them to remove the tight swatch of material, allowing her large firm breasts to spring free.

"Dem some nice titties yo girl got here baby girl."

The guys weren't overly gentle at all, they just pawed and manhandled Jessie's succulent boobs as if they've never seen boobs before. But she hasn't stopped them, so I guess it's okay. You gotta remember, Jessie is 5'-10" tall and with her hooker heels, she's as tall as them. Her firm, yet gently saggy 34D cup boobs are milky white, compared to her golden tan and her tan lines are incredibly crisp. The contrast between her and the black guys is quite striking and very arousing. Just between the kissing and the color difference, I might blow my load early.

LaVon pulled up on the side strings of her thong panties, causing the material to wedge itself in between her vulva, creating a nice plump camel toe. He looked at it in the mirror and was proud of his simple accomplishment.

"Check out dat fat pussy G, we gone fuck dat meat pie like always bro."

"True dat man, she gone be screamin."

She spun her self 90 degrees facing LaVon and began to kiss him again, while he continued to paw at her breasts. Gerard was behind her again, but this time, he tugged her panties and waistband of her spandex leggings and yanked them down to her knees. He grabbed his enlarged black cock and put it between her thighs, resting tightly against her pussy. She gasped as his cock touched her dangling pussy lips for the 1st time and she reached down in front and tucked his cock up tighter.

Then she squeezed her thighs together and began to squeeze him off. She's done this to me before, using her inner thigh muscles to squeeze my cock and ultimately, causing me to cum without actually fucking her. She's gryating her hips around, enhancing the sensitivity of the connection. Gerard liked it as he threw his head back and growled.

"Dats it baby girl, squeeze dat nigga cock between yo legs. Danggggggg."

Subconsciously, I realized that I had gotten up and was walking in circles around them, recording the action. None of them were shy about looking right at the camera, purposely showing off that they were having their way my girlfriend. Gerard gripped her hips tighter and helped in getting himself off. He was pretty much just humping her thigh gap from behind, while she kept tight grip on his cock with her inner thighs.

Her breathing picked up as the motion of his cock sliding to and fro, was obviously teasing her thick wrinkly pussy flaps. LaVon had bent over and was sucking her hardening nipples, with slutty sucking and slurping sounds. Jessie's head was now thrown back as the ecstasy poured through her body, with sensations in the front and in the back.

"Aw god Jam, his cock is touching my twinkie...fuckkkkkk."

LaVon stopped molesting her breasts and proceeded to take off her high heels and slid his fingers in the elastic waist of her spandex pants. She slid off Gerard's cock, knowing what LaVon wanted. He discarded her remaining clothing as she pirouetted, proudly showing off her nude body.

"Daggone whitey, yo girl is one fine piece. She gone look good wiff some nigga cock all up in dat."

LaVon grabbed her neck a bit rough and stuffed his tongue in her mouth again. His hand went between her legs and her gasp indicated that his fingers found her pussy. Gerard was groping her meaty ass from behind when his hand disappeared between her butt cheeks. She pulled her face away from LaVon's and let out a guttural moan.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkk...I can't believe you boys are fingering by pussy and asshole right in front of my boyfee. I mean, fuck that's fucking nasty."

She shimmied off them and started towards our king-sized bed and pointed at Gerard.

"I wanna ride your face, so lay down."

He wasted no time and jumped into position on his back while she turned to LaVon.

"And I wanna suck your big black sausage."

As she crawled across the bed and began to straddle Gerard's face, he got a close-up glimpse of her pussy lips.

"Shit bro, she got some roas beef workin down here. Dat make a good snack fo me."

Her thick, dangling, wrinkled pussy lips, look just like 2 slices of roast beef and they are tasty. They're also very sensitive and she can pretty much have an orgasm by stimulating them. No specific need for clitoral manipulation. I love when she has me in this position and squats over my face letting me lick those meat flaps into oblivion.

No sooner did she drop down on his face, when he wrapped his large hands on her hips and pulled his face even deeper into her glorious crotch. He was very animated as she made plenty of noise while devouring those sexy cunt flaps.

She was on her knees straddling Gerard's face, when LaVon stood on the bed and offered his gargantuan cock for her to sample. Both guys were hung like mules with 10" cocks that were very thick, dark and full of thick veins. Both had enormous smooth dark purple knobs that were grossly engorged with throbbing blood. On top of that, they both possessed testicles that rivals any farmer's prized bull. She's never gonna be the same after this.

His knob was so large, she could barely fit it into her mouth, but not for lack of trying. She knew full well that this wasn't gonna be full on blowjob, so she resorted to jerking him off while she sucked his bulbous cock head. Her lips were stretched around the brim of his helmet as she attempted to slurp him in. Her hand was a fury of motion as she stroked him with a very fast pace.

The she stopped and looked directly at the camera, making sure I was watching. She continued to stare as she used the ball of her tongue piercing to massage his organ. She used both sides of it, twirling it around, making sure to drag it across his wide brim. She never took her eyes off the camera as she reveled in full slut mode.

"Dang baby girl, dat tongue thing is workin good. Makes me wanna bust my nut right in yo mouth. Fuckkkkkk."

She's not a tiny girl and doesn't have small hands by any means. But his cock was still so thick around that her fingers didn't even touch as she gripped his dark dick. She started jerking him very vigorously again, as his balls were jumping around in unison with the rhythm. With here spare hand, she massaged his massive testicles which hung low and obviously were full of potent poison.

Her moans and groans were muffled, due to LaVon's knob in her mouth, but she was feeling good, none the less. She rocked her hips back and forth with reckless abandon, which told me that Gerard wasn't all that great at eating pussy. She had to get herself off. He probably didn't even know, but was still having a great time munching her meaty pussy. Suddenly, her mouth came off LaVon's cock with an audible popping noise and saliva strings dripping down. She yelped in response.

"Holy fuck, he just licked my asshole. God, do that again G. Lick me on the ass again."

I was moving around the bed, recording the action with one hand while squeezing my cock with the other. Gerard went right to it with extra fervor, making a meal out of licking her asshole, because she got even more vocal.

"Fuckkkkkk...yesssss...lick my asshole nigger boy... ...Godddddddd...Jesus Jam, his tongue feels soooo good licking my little asshole. Just like you wanted me to feel it...fuckkkkkkkkk... stick it in, stick it back in...Fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeee."

Yep, she loved it alright, just like when I do it. Feelings of jealousy coursed through my veins while these guys violated my girlfriend. I mean, here she is, treating herself to a 3 some with 2 black guys. All without my true consent, she just did it and I was forced to go along with it. I guess forced is a wrong word. I could easily have shown disapproval, but where would that have gotten me? At the same time, my cock is harder than ever and I'm anxious to see those black cocks invade her pussy.

She lowered her head and began to lick all over LaVon's dangling scrotum. She took his testicles in her mouth, one at a time and sucked them, while her tongue provided a high-octane massage. After another moment of getting licked by Gerard and sucking LaVon, she fell off to the side and took a moment to catch her breath. But that wasn't for long, as she began to order them around again.

"Okay, LaVon, you stand on the floor right here. And G, you kneel down over here."

Both guys maneuvered into position while she lay on her back with her butt right at the edge of the bed and legs sticking straight up in the air and slightly spread. All LaVon has to do is step right next to the bed and his cock will be lined up with her beautiful pussy. As she's on her back, she'll let Gerard dip his cock into her mouth and suck him off. As LaVon had relocated, he grabbed his jeans and fished something out of his pocket. When he finally stepped into between Jessie's wide spread legs, he pulled out a condom. Shit, I hadn't even thought of that. Jessie picked up on it pretty quickly and showed she wasn't having any parts of that.

"Not hardly bub. This chick goes bareback only. Besides, Jam told me how turned on he got when one of his ex's thought she was preggers with a nigger baby. He wants to see my lips stretched around the shaft of that big nigger cock of yours and wants to see your cum dripping out of my twinkie. Isn't that right baby?"

I do? What the fuck? Where is this aggressive slutty side of her coming from? Again, anger and jealousy were flowing through my body, but at the same time, my cock is still throbbing hard and my heart is racing with anticipation. He looked over at me, looking for my approval. Which I gave with a nonchalant wave of my hand. He grinned and tossed the condom aside, while I sat there, trying to second guess my decision. She must really want it that way but wanted to pretend as if it were really up to me. She grabbed a little bottle of lube off the nightstand and tossed it to him.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers