It's Good To Be Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

"Gonna need summa this big boy. My twinkie is super tight, even with my boyfee over there."

"Dang man, yo girl is a nasty slut. She jus be beggin fo nigga dick."

He got that right. I have no idea how this came about, but here it is in real life, bigger than shit. He squirted a shot of lube right at tip of her slit and let it drip down onto her pussy. He gripped his thick cock and used the large head to spread the lube all over her thick cunt flaps, prepping her for entry. She grimaced as he pushed his large knob just barely inside those thick lips as he put pressure on her tight fuckhole. Then he pulled out and did it again.

After a dozen slow thrusts, his cock was fully imbedded in her tight cunt. Her face had tightened with each inward thrust, until he was in all the way. By this time, the lube was working, and her thick roast beef lips were tightly wrapped around his veiny shaft, gripping on for dear life. He began to pick up the pace, grabbing her hips, holding her in position, while he shoved his big cock in her pussy.

She threw her head back as she lay flat on her back and Gerard took that moment to straddle her head with his cock directly over her open mouth. She didn't even have a chance to realize what was happening, he just started force feeding his big knob into her mouth. She didn't resist at all, so he kept right up with it.

"Yeah, dats it baby, put dem lips on my big nigga cock. Dang, love dem braces."

Her cheeks were bulging as he forced as much meat into her mouth as he could squeeze in there. Still, it wasn't much, as his head was quite large, but her lips did make it down his shaft a bit, where they stayed clamped around the thick veiny ridges. She wasn't sucking him as much as she was letting herself get used for him to mouthfuck her.

LaVon was really fucking her hard, with her body flopping back and forth like a rag doll. His force was ultimately causing her mouth to slide up and down Gerard's cock. Every so often, more of it entered her throat causing her to gag. Her eyes were watering as she did her best to breathe through her nose. She turned her head, allowing Gerard's saliva covered cock to pop free from her mouth. She was gasping for air and took a moment to catch her breath. She looked at me with a disheveled expression.

"How about it baby, wanna see me riding some nigger cock?"

I just nodded, while she continued to direct her own sex show.

"On your back Gerard"

He moved quickly at her demand and rolled onto his back with that 10" throbbing cock sticking straight up in the air. She stood over him, with her feet on the outsides of his hips. She squatted down, so her cunt lips were touching his large dark black knob. She grabbed his shaft and held it still while she slowly impaled herself on him.

She made a face and inhaled deeply as she took about 5 strokes before he was balls deep in my girlfriend's cunt. Then she got down on her knees and began to bounce up and down cowgirl style. She gripped LaVon's cock and pulled him closer, wrapping her lips tightly around his knob. She jerked him off, while his thick bulbous head filled her mouth. His balls were bouncing in unison with her jerking motions.

Gerard grabbed a handful of her curvy hips and was assisting in her bouncing movements. The color contrast between my white girlfriend and her black fuck buddies was highly intoxicating. It was tough trying to watch and record with my iphone at the same time while gripping my meat. No doubt we'll use this video as foreplay, sometime in the near future.

With LaVon's cock in her mouth and Gerard's in her cunt, she was making some humming type noises that were muffled. But her significant effort is telling me she's having fun. She pulled LaVon's cock from her mouth with an audible popping sound while strings of saliva ran down her chin.

"Aw god baby, are you getting all this. I think Gerard's cock is gonna poke outta my belly button."

I was still speechless, and I just nodded as I kept the action centered in the video. She went right back to slurping and yanking on LaVon's cock. He wasn't ready to be done fucking her just yet. After a couple minutes of this, he took her hand, indicating that he wanted to change positions. He maneuvered her around, so he was behind her doggy style.

Gerard slid himself in front of her mouth and presented his cock. She greedily took it in her mouth again and began to suck him off with loud slurping sounds. She made a muffled yelp as Lavon pushed his enormous black knob past her well stretched pussy lips. His dark fingers gripped her tiny waist while he slid his cock in and out of her cunt. After a moment, he picked up the pace and began to fuck my girlfriend savagely. He didn't care that her boyfriend was getting it all on video or that his buddy was force feeding his own cock into her mouth. His sole mission was to fuck her hard, and he was.

His hard thrusts were pushing her body to and fro, which in turn was causing her lips to slide up and down Gerard's cock. She must be getting poked in the throat, because all I heard were a few muffled gags. But again, she never resisted. LaVon's balls were slapping off her clit, which I'm sure was getting her off. After several minutes of intense fucking, she pulled her mouth of Gerard's cock. She was gasping for breath.

"Easy baby, (pant pant), lets switch for a bit (pant pant)."

She indicated for Gerard to lay on his back again and a moment later, she mounted him. In mere seconds, his cock was buried in her loosened cunt. She bounced up and down for a few moments before she layed her chest down flat on his. She looked over her shoulder at LaVon who was still sorta kneeling behind her and gave him a dirty look.

"Okay big boy, the back 9 is open for play."

He looked at her, not having any idea what she meant. I knew it.

"My ass you shithead, I want your cock in my ass."

She slid the bottle of lube his way as his eyes zeroed in on the target. Jessie and Gerard lay very still while LaVon squirted some sex lube at the top of her butt crack, watching as it dripped down her backside, coating her wrinkled asshole. He took his cock at smeared it around, coating her sphincter, preparing her for an ass fucking. He slid his cock up and down her ass crack, teasing her, while she purred and cooed.

After a few moments for torment, she began to beg.

"Please baby, fuck my ass. Jam wants to see that massive cock ream his girlfriend's butthole. Put it in baby, pleeeeease."

Her body flinched as he used his engorged knob and put pressure on her tightly clenched asshole. He pushed harder and harder while she growled. Her eyes got big as she yelped, when his knob finally penetrated past her tight sphincter ring. That's the toughest part. She relaxed momentarily before he started to slide his black anaconda in and out her ass a little at a time. He squirted another few drops of lube on his shaft, keeping things slick as possible. Gerard grabbed a handful of her hair and stuffed his tongue in her mouth, in an attempt to keep her from thinking about the big cock preparing to invade her ass.

Slowly, LaVon eased his big black anaconda in and out, gaining more depth with each in stroke. It took a bit of effort and Jessie's moans and groans were muffled from Gerard's tongue in her mouth. After a few minutes of allowing her asshole to accommodate his size, he gripped her hips and settled into a quicker rhythm of full length thrusts. Gerard was kissing her somewhat forcefully, almost against her will. But she never made any attempt to stop his effort. Suddenly she pulled away.

"Fuuccckkkkkkkk Jam. Their both balls deep in my cunt baby. How you doin over there? Is your dick hard yet baby?"

She looked my way to see my rigid member in my hand while I slowly jerked myself off.

"Good boy. That's what I wanted to see. I know how much you love watching your girlfriends getting niggered, so enjoy it baby."

Suddenly, I had a huge lump in my throat and a knot in the pit of my stomach. Why it's hitting me now, I have no idea. But it's real and it's right now. My girlfriend getting double penetrated by 2 black guys here in my bed. The very bed that I share with her. I'm not having 2nd thoughts or anything, but reality is finally setting in. LaVon groaned deeply. Gerard looked around her and they guys high fived each other.

"Hope dis is what you wanted whitey. I got my nigga cock balls deep in yo girlfriend ass. And G-man gone put some nigga baby seed in her cunt. You gone have yoself a little nigga baby soon."

My cock twitched as he adjusted his grip on her hips and began to pound her asshole with reckless abandon. To me, it looked like he was trying to prove a point in fucking her as hard as he could in front of me. He wanted to show me that he's in charge and he's having his way with Jessie. Gerard just lay there as LaVon crammed his thick dark cock in and out of her ass like a jackhammer.

Jessie was moaning and groaning and screeching and howling. I'm not sure if it was from pleasure or from pain. But she didn't stop him. Suddenly, she seemed to match his ferocity with some dirty dialogue.

"That's it LaVon, fuck my ass with your huge nigger cock. Ohhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkkk...yeahhhhhhhhh... God, it feel like I'm gonna split wide open...yesssssss..."

I saw Gerard's face and knew that he was about done.

"I'm cummin baby girl. In yo cunt, I'm cummin..."

"Yeah, give it to me G. Knock me up with the demon seed."

His face squinched up as he began to pant. I saw his body seize as he delivered a potent load of black baby making jizz in my girlfriend's fertile cunt. He was sweating as he lay under her, filling her up. LaVon was quick to follow.

"Git over here man and get dis on da video. I'm gone bust my nut in yo girl's ass."

I hadn't missed anything yet but didn't bother replying. I stepped a little closer and got a good angle for the footage. LaVon pulled his cock out far enough, so just his knob was still inside Jessie's cunt.

"Yeah baby, squirt your jizzy in my ass. I wanna feel it in me."

His shaft was still shiny with lube as it began to pulse and twitch. He gave me some kind of black dude hand signal as his cock belched a considerable load of jizz up Jessie's pooper. After a moment, he threw his head back and gripped the thick black rod, squeezing out the last of his delivery. Slowly, he withdrew himself, with Jessie gasping deeply as his head popped out from her puckered sphincter ring.

The suction created a small stream of glistening pearly sperm to ooze from her freshly fucked asshole. At the same time, Gerard's cock slid from her pussy as his potent seed poured out of her cunt. She was a mess, with jizz dripping all over the sheets on our bed. He high fived LaVon again as he beat a hasty retreat.

"Dang baby girl, you a genuine slut wiff all dat black seed in you."

"God look at this fuckin mess you guys made in me."

She looked at me with an expression that showed a mix of satisfaction and uncertainty.

"Baby, I hope you loved it as much as I did. I had no idea that fucking niggers was gonna be soooooo fuckin awesome. I hope you're not mad that my 3-way was with 2 black boys and not you. I'll do this all the time if you want me to."

Great, just what I need. She kissed LaVon and Gerard one last time and disappeared into the bathroom. The guys had very smug grins on their faces. They just got away with murder. They just double fucked some slutty white girl, while her boyfriend jerked off and recorded the whole event on his camera. I sorta felt lost, just standing there with the, so I retreated to the tv room. I didn't even hear Gerard leave.

I sat on the couch, completely stunned and dumbfounded with what just occurred. I was acutely aware of movement behind me, when I felt a cold tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to find LaVon offering me one of my own beers out of my own refrigerator. I reached up and took it, while he maneuvered around to the chair next to mine. He held up his beer in a toast and I lifted mine, to clink bottles. He took a long slow pull off his drink and then smacked his lips appreciatively.

"Trying to get a handle on the moment, huh?"

Uh, fuckin right I am. You and your buddy just double dicked my girlfriend with your 10" cocks while I watched. But why did he sound so different? I looked over to him with an inquisitive look. Something's not adding up. His voice was different. He sounded very different. He responded to my confusion.

"Yeah, the whole ghetto thing. White girls just really get freaky when they hear it. Especially white girls who have white boyfriends. So, G and I do it just to make things nasty, like white girls want."

Yep, that's it, no more ghetto talk. If I closed my eyes and listened to him, I would never have known he's even black.

"Here's another shocker. I bet you didn't know that I'm the top student in the aeronautical engineering program with a 4.2 GPA. Mom's a trauma surgeon and dad's a self-employed financial guru. Who woulda known."

I just sat there, still stunned, listening to him and putting it all together. He took that as a green light to continue.

"Listen Jam, I had no idea that Jessie staged all this for her personal little show. She told us that having sex with 2 black guys was your fantasy. After seeing how it all played out, it's obvious that you weren't in on the planning. I hope we're good. You got a real firecracker there my friend. If you ever need our help in the future, don't hesitate to call."

He finished off the beer and was gone. It was so quiet, I could hear my heart beating while I just sat there. I must have been in a serious daze, as I didn't see Jessie enter the room. But here she is standing before me, hands behind her back, her body twirling back and forth, nervously dancing from one foot to the other. She bit her bottom lip, trying to give me the most innocent look ever. It was working, despite the images that are still playing in my head.

"Are you mad?"

I looked up at her, but the words just wouldn't come out. I'm not mad, just surprised. If she woulda told me that this was her fantasy, I'm pretty sure I would have gone along with it. She took my silence as approval to continue.

"I'm sorry this whole thing got out of control. But once I got with LaVon on the dance floor, I just lost my mind. Then, Gerard showed up and things just kinda escalated at warp speed. My twinkie was just on fire thinking about being with both at the same time."

"But...I don't know...I'm not looking to raise somebody else's baby. And a black baby? I mean, that would just be..."

She cut me off.

"Don't be silly, there's no black baby. I just said about skipping my birth control pills just to give them more incentive. For some reason, black boys love to fuck white girls when they think they're knocking them up. Trust me, there's not gonna be a little black baby. So, please, at least tell me you had fun watching. I need to know that you don't hate me. I love you Jam...always have...always will."

And I love her too. Of course, I had fun watching. My cock actually ached from being hard for so long. But, for some reason, I just couldn't muster up a verbal response. But my cock did the talking for me. I was aware of my erection sticking out the fly of my boxers while I sat there, still envisioning her pussy and asshole being invaded by those big dark dicks. She noticed too, as she jumped up and down and clapped her hands as if she just got the best gift ever.

"Oh goody, looks like you approve, cause I really loved it too. I'm still horny, let's go fuck."

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers