It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

I moaned from his words and his cock. I said; OH Danny! I can’t hold still! I have to ride your cock baby! I have to fuck you!”

As he sat up, I was now sat on top of his lap with his cock, 7 or 8 inches up inside my pussy! He felt bigger since he shot his load into me the first time. He was unbelievable!! And he was making me feel so good!! So dam good. I would have done anything he told me to do. I was his and only his. I was hoping he was mine too. But I knew deep inside he and Joann were together. This night was just for us to fuck and fuck and fuck each other. We had been teasing and kidding with each other for weeks no. This was the only night we would be together and fuck like this. If we ever did this again it would be only for the sex nothing else.

He held me on his lap with his cock up inside me like that for a long time. I was sitting on his lap with my thighs wrapped around his body. He was inside me and I was moving my ass around on his legs feeling his big cock rub my cunt walls. It was making me move very slowly. In wanted to move quicker since I was much closer towards another orgasm.

I wondered if he knew that! If he knew his cock was rubbing up inside me and stimulating my entire clit and body! Danny was now stimulating my cunt so nice. He licked my neck and bent me back so he could get to my tits! Oh yea, he knew what he was doing alright! He was going to make me cum again as I sat on top of him. He was going to hold me tight and torture me by making me cum as he held me!

“Ahhh Danny! OH Fuck I’m going to cum! I need to pump!Oh Let me go Danny! Oh God! Let me fuck you! Ahhhh! Shit! Oh let me pump! In have to pump! I have to. . . Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSS! FUCK ME!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! OH MY GOD DANNY!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!”

I was screaming as my orgasm covered me and my pussy squeezed his cock with all the built up lust and desire inside my body. He held me so tight I couldn’t pump or thrust my pussy on his cock. So I used all that orgasm energy to squeeze his cock and fuck it like a witch in hat. He sure knew what he was doing. I went wild. Moaning and squeezing, grunting and squeezing, pumping and squeezing, I tried and tried move and rubbing my pussy with his cock. But he held me tight with his cock deep inside me. It was amazing! I squeezed and squeezed and squeezed his big dick up inside me. OH fuck it was the most unbelievable orgasm I have ever had in my young life!

Oh yes! He knew what he was doing OK. He was driving me wild with orgasm after orgasms! And, I was pleasing him with all that squeezing. Finally, I just couldn't sit still any longer with that big cock up inside me. My body wouldn't let me sit still and every time I tried to move I was being stimulated more and more.

He was good! When he released me and told me to fuck him, I went nuts with lust! I was rocking on his cock and squeezing and squeezing his cock and pumping up and down like a puppet on his dick. I fucked him like crazy with all of my pussy, all of my body sole and brains! I was insane with lust for one more long big fucking orgasm.

I knew soon we would be fucking together as I bounced up and down on his shaft and he moved towards his climaxed. Still sitting on his lap but humping on his cock, Danny was sucking my nipples. He held me in his arms as he bent me backwards. He went from one tit to the other sucking and biting them as I worked my pussy on his cock.

He was sitting with his back against the sofa, and his legs were out straight. His cock was straight up inside me as I humped my pussy on it. He held my breasts letting me fuck myself on his long hard rod!

And I was! OH god I couldn't stop! I was a female bitch in heat and he was my source of pleasure. My body was taking control of my movements and I was being pushed closer and closer to my next orgasm. He pulled me back up and into him as he whispered in my ear: "Do it Jane! Cum for me baby! Let me feel you fuck my cock one more time and cum for me baby! Yea that's it up and down up and down here let me help you!"

He put his hands under my ass and helped my lift up and then let me fall down on his long shaft. I worked my young body up and down on that fucking tools just and started cumming and cumming and cumming until I couldn't cum any longer. I was drained.

When I couldn’t fuck any more, I fell against Danny's chest. I hugged him and stayed there holding him with his big dick still hard and still way the hell up inside me! He said: "It's getting late baby! We better clean up."

I was dripping wet from my perspiration and his cum. My hair and body were covered with sweat and my god when I looked at our bodies they were both covered with cum! Our cum was everywhere.

I slid off his big hard cock and we both worked for 20 minutes or more cleaning up the place. When we finished it was almost mid night. I walked Danny to the back door and kissed him. He cupped my pussy again outside my shorts and said: "I can still feel your heat Jane! I bet I can get you off again!"

I said: "Woo babe! We don't have time and I'm dead! You did me in Danny! God I may never walk the same. You can really fuck Danny! You should show your brother how to do it."

He smiled and told me: "So can you Jane. I want to see you tomorrow baby! I want to see you again! I want us to do this every day we can right after school! OK? God you are so fucking beautiful!"

I had no make up on my hair was so tangled and my clothes were all wrinkled. I was a wreck. He took my face in his hand and kissed me long but very, very gentle. He said: "I love being with you Jane fucking you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. When we broke, I told him,: "I love you fucking me Danny. Do you think I could try deep throating you again?"

He moaned and said: "I want some more of that tomorrow baby! I’ll help teach you how to do it. God I'm getting hard just thinking about how you do that!"

I cupped his cock with my hand and squeezed it! We both moaned. He put both of my arms around his neck and told me to keep them there. Then he began kissing me and tonguing me. His one hand cupped and squeezed my breasts while his other hand slid between my legs. held me and slowly but expertly rubbed my pussy on the outside of my shorts. In minutes he had me whimpering and rocking my pussy on his hand. He could feel how mushy my pussy was from all the sex we had tonight. He rubbed my pussy so gently that I began to rock faster now. In just a few minutes he got me off again. While we stood there I fucked his hand and had a great orgasm. I watched as he took his hand and rubbed his face with it. He told me: “I’ll have your pussy musk on my face and hands while I sleep tonight.”

He kissed me goodbye. I opened the back door and he left. About 20 minutes later, Eddy’s father and mother came home, paid me. and I drove home. I was thinking I just got paid for fucking a guy. I could feel my little pussy still leaking a little of Danny's cum in my shorts.

Then I wondered where my thong was? OMG!! Was it under the sofa? Or, was it in Danny's shirt pocket. Where the hell was it? Oh yea, I didn't wear any tonight! As Danny's cum slowly leaked on to my shorts and thighs, I sang the song on the radio and was so very happy! I was really looking forward to deep throating Danny!

God his cum was sweet! I pulled into our driveway and went into the house and up to bed. I laid in bed slowly rubbing my fingers up and down my pussy asking myself: "Does it feel good this way or that way?"

I smiled and took my fingers and put them to my lips. I could taste both Danny's and my own cum! God I really do loved to fuck! And now I have a cock! Oh boy do I have a cock! A 9+ inches long and at least 4 inches around cock that wants to fuck me every day after school. That could be a problem with Tommy, Danny’s brother. He likes to come over and fuck me sometimes after school too!

Hum! Guess they’ll just have to take turns. I wonder what it feels like with two guys at the same time? You know, one in front fucking my pussy and one in the back doing my little tinny ass hole. How many hours until Danny will be here? Let's see I'm 18 and I have a boyfriend with a 9-inch cock. Does that mean when I'm 21 my guy will have a 15-inch cock! God I hope so!! I am a little cock hound. I drifted asleep sucking my fingers.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12