It's Hard Being the Little Sister

Story Info
She Needed Her Own Lover.
5.4k words
4.29
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Hard Being the Little Sister - She Needed Her Own Lover

He sauntered out from the house and took the lounger on the far side of Heather. I pretended to be reading my book, but watched from the corner of my eye. God, he was big. I guess you can't play college ball anymore without being a giant. He casually dropped his shorts. The enormous sausage dangled loosely. Pity the poor girl on the stiff end of it. A little voice said don't kid around. You want to try it out just like the others. Just like your older sister.

Yesterday, I got to watch as she sipped some fruity drink and climbed on his chest, tanned and naked. She worked second shift at Walmart and was tan all over, including that incredible hairless brown pussy. I wasn't the only one entranced by it. David growled and pulled her hips to his face. The giggle was cut off by a moan. "David! Not here in front of Daisy! You are corrupting my sister!"

His voice was harsh. "You are just teasing me so Daisy gets some sex education. She is eighteen now and ready for cock!" His big hands raised her and opened the dripping lips. "No, no, noooo!" The purple weapon with the leaking slit on top was at her entrance. She struggled, but more giggles tumbled out, "No, please, no."

They had been paired up since Christmas. My folks should have known better when they allowed him to rent the bedroom in the pool house for the summer. He said he needed lodging near his job, which was on a construction site that started work at six every morning. Which meant he was usually back, needing a swim and some sun, by three. Heather knew him from school, although she was a year behind. Her first year of college, just over, had expanded all her slutty tendencies. The first weekend of vacation, the three of us were alone in the house because my parents and friends were cruising in Maine on a sailing schooner.

That Saturday, they were in the pool on a warm evening. David said to join them, but when I came back from putting on my suit, he had her bent over at the shallow end and it didn't take any imagination to know why she was making little moaning noises. I said I would come back, but he had given me a stern look, not stopping his thrusts into my sister's backside, and said to come sit on the edge of the pool next to them. Heather protested, but he called her a cunt and said it was time to come. As she wailed into orgasm, his face tightened and I could tell Heather was on the receiving end of a big load. Afterwards, he was tender, holding Heather to his front with soft kisses, saying she was a wonderful lover.

He looked at me and asked, "What do you think?"

What I thought was that my bottom was a soggy mess, but I responded, "You are wicked, but she was asking for that, wasn't she?" Heather stared daggers at me, but his hand was in her pussy and her hand was on top of his. "Daisy, just you wait, one of these days it will be your turn..."

Today, she stopped struggling and looked down at his blood filled tool sinking inside her body. Then kissed him hard. "Bastard, you know I love that awful thing!"

My fingers were under the edge of my bikini, rubbing wetness. I thought for sure I would come when they did. The grunts and noises were driving me crazy. Suddenly, he said, "Daisy, get over here and climb behind her! Lose your suit on the way."

I told myself I should run the other way into the house, but my hands shed the suit and my feet carried me to their lounger. She was bouncing on him, a big smile on her face.

"Get behind and grab her tits. I want to see girl on girl action!"

Oh god, I had wanted a feel of those impressive boobs for the longest time. My fingers loved the firm flesh, the rounded curves and the stiff nipples poking forward. Her head flopped down and she was limp in David's and my arms. He stood and placed her on the next door lounger, then turned to me. His cock was harder than ever, wet with their juices. "Do you want this in your bed, or out here in front of Heather?"

His look said that there was no chance to avoid my first fuck. I was so wet and tingling, I couldn't have said no anyway. The big tender giant was going to take my precious cherry right now. He pulled me to his chest, "You need this, Daisy. The real thing is lots better than watching."

My legs wrapped around his waist and I said, "I'm supposed to fight you off. Tell you both of us aren't sluts."

He laughed and carried me to another lounger, but stopped and asked, "What about the pool? Do you want it in the water just like Heather?" The base of his hard cock was rubbing in my groove and I couldn't think straight. He took silence as assent and stepped down into the water. I hung on tight. "Swim with me on your back. We don't have to hurry, do we?"

He stroked with his hands as I leaned my head on his shoulders. The football body felt so warm and strong. We went to the diving board end and back. He made a growling noise, "I want pussy," and laughed. He swam to the side of the pool, laid me out on the cement, and plunged his mouth into my wet sex. Oh god, it felt like a thousand little shocks at once. When his fingers pinched my nipples so hard, a tremor ran all the way through me. An orgasm already, I thought.

"You are such a sweet young thing. Maybe this isn't the right time. Your sister got me going..."

I leaned up and slipped down in his arms, whispering, "David, if you don't do me right now..."

I felt his fingers, more than one, checking out my sex. Seconds later, I was taking his big purple helmet just like Heather. "Oohhh, yes. Keep doing that."

All of the foreplay had me panting and completely ready for the big thing that couldn't fit in me. Except it could, and it did, sliding home like we had always belonged together. I clung to him, making all kinds of silly noises and he worked me, first gently and then firmly, calling for my orgasm.

My brain was scrambled, but my cunt wanted him, wanted the divine pounding that was sending me away. Ahhh.

When I came back to the living, he was laying me in Heather's welcoming arms. She kissed my face all over. "Such a bad girl, such a bad guy."

David hitched his lounger close to us, patting my hip and telling me I was a fine fuck. I closed my eyes and went limp, just like Heather did. She kept kissing me, her fingers worrying my tits.

"David, you big fucker, you have to take care of both of us now."

Slowly, I came back to life, walking to the outdoor shower. David and Heather were in a tight hug. Using up the hot water, I was dropping off my sex high really fast. The little voice said this was a bad idea. I was screwing up Heather's summer fling with the gorgeous football player. The bratty younger sister had lost her virginity but was the same troublemaker as before.

I went inside for clothes and made a shopping list. The least I could do is give them some quiet time alone. I slipped away quietly. Our hybrid car didn't make any noise as I went down the street. I decided that in addition to shopping, I would be the kitchen slave. What about a red meat dinner to celebrate becoming a woman? My pussy was still wet and tingling. How long did I have to go around like this? Like a well fucked sex object?

The sun was low when they arrived in the kitchen, ready to help. Heather eased off my tee shirt and shorts, saying that the male god, the leader of the pack, had decreed no clothes for the weekend.

David made an alpha male noise and worked on marinade for the big chunk of steak. I could feel myself juicing just being near him. Heather busied herself making a pitcher of fruity drink, with lots of rum and other booze in it. We smiled at each other, taking deep swallows. This was going to knock me out instantly. I was on a no booze pledge while competing in women's soccer during the school year. She put her arm around my neck after David went outside to the grill. "You looked so sexy, taking that big cock. Was it ok? Did you come?"

I pressed my bare tits into hers. "Twice. He is incredible. Even said we didn't have to do it if I didn't want to."

She flexed her hips against mine. "We are too alike. I can't get enough of him. I guess we are going to have to share?"

Feeling the rum, I thrust my tongue in her mouth and moaned. My fingers found a river of wetness between her legs. Her fingers jammed me and the husky voice said, "You and I are putting on a show for him."

I pushed her away, mumbling, "Never! You total slut, coming after your baby sister!"

She slammed back into me. "Listen hot one, if you don't come across, I'll have him tan your behind!"

We giggled back and forth with the rest of the dinner prep, refusing to tell David what was so funny.

After dinner, we preempted the parents' bed to watch TV. David was frisky, putting hands and fingers where no decent girl would allow.

He manhandled Heather around on his chest. "How come you didn't tell me there was another fine cunt in the house?"

She slapped the side of his head, "Don't you talk about my sister like that! She may be a tiny bit slutty, but a fine slut. Tell her you appreciate the loving!"

I nibbled on his ear as the two of us fell into hopeless giggles again. I realized the nakedness rule was just an excuse for easy sex as his hands pinned both of our pussies to the bed. But the voice was crazy soft, "I do appreciate you. Both of you. This is the best summer any guy could imagine."

Heather held the magic cock upward and I slid down it for the second time today. I was tight and he was stiff. We both moaned. Heather slapped my buns and said, "Fuck him. Show him what the slutty younger sister can do!"

He flipped us to missionary and gave all he had to me. A super high sense of power ran though me. Damn, I was a woman taking my man. Giving him my best with wild humps, shouting and crying at the same time. The poor guy had a wildcat on his cock and lost it quickly. I screamed as the hot cream coated my insides. Everything went blank.

When I came to, they were coupled, talking about me. "Damn, she is a wild one."

Heather laughed. "You lit her fire, David. What am I going to do to keep up?"

I crept away quietly, leaving them to their loving. Three wasn't going to work. They might be pairing up permanently. I had to find my own guy.

* * *

I had my running clothes on and was making coffee when Heather walked in the next morning. We hugged. I asked, "I hope you aren't mad at me. He is your guy, after all."

"I am terribly upset. Jealous. Angry. Horny." She kissed me softly. "I got to watch my sister lose her cherry. You were so cute!"

"Heather, I didn't feel the least bit cute. I felt like a blazing star, flaming out in the night sky!"

His arms wrapped and lifted me. "Damn. Blazing star, eh?" The morning beard scratched and tickled. The big fingers pinched gently. I felt myself juicing and going limp. "David!"

Heather beat on his back. "Stop molesting my sister, she is delicate!"

I slipped out of David's grasp and pulled her to my chest. "You know who is jealous? It's me, the little sister. The one who has to watch him take you. Like right now, that big cock is going to pin you to me as it says 'Good Morning!' "

Heather screamed "Noooo," as David reamed her, calling out lots of dirty street names. He threatened to leave her if the disgusting treatment of me didn't stop. He swatted her buns, both of them. I looked over her shoulder at him, mouthing 'Please.'

He leaned her carefully across the kitchen table and lifted my hips high enough to catch the tip of him on the way down. "Good Morning!" he whispered in my ear. Every time he was in me, I seemed to lose the capacity to think. "Oh god, I love you. Hold me!" The instant orgasm went on and on. Heather's hands were roaming and pinching. "Slut! Terrible slut. Coming on him just like that."

My hands reached up to caress his face with its big smile. Our tongues toyed with each other. "I thought yesterday was incredible, but both of you are after me again this morning. Can we have waffles to get my strength back?"

I sacrificed a kitchen towel to the chore of cleaning us, all three of us. The wet cock required licking. Heather prodded me, "Stop that. Get out the milk and the mix." She pushed me away and kissed him. "I thought you said she wasn't important, I was?"

I looked in the pantry, finding the mix and feeling scarred by her words. He was so nice and felt so good in me. 'Don't be a bitch,' the little voice said. I turned to her and apologized. "Sis, I really am a slut. I will reform."

He wasn't happy. "Hey, no more of that talk. "I'm going to get it on with both of you. Whenever you want it. I see any more jealousy and somebody's ass is going to be red for days." The voice was tough and direct. A football voice, I thought.

"Yes, sir." We chorused. The hug was tight and loving, like last night. "I'm sorry," she whispered, "I was trying to make a joke and it came out wrong. I love you sister, and there is plenty of cock to share!" She giggled into my chest and we almost fell to the floor.

He looked up from his coffee with a frown. "Where are the waffles? Do I have to go searching for your mom's flogger?"

Heather plugged in the griddle while I worked lumps out of the mix. My clothes had disappeared, along with her tee shirt. Back to naked breakfast. We rubbed hips and laughed. He smiled.

We took our warm plates out to the patio next to the pool, where the sun felt good. There was a neighbor window that looked down on us but I decided, in my loopy frame of mind, that it didn't matter. Mom was going to find us out, anyway. Probably already had, with all of his testosterone floating around. A nasty thought went through my mind, which saw Mom climbing into his arms on a lounger. A lounger right here in the hot sun, with her daughters applying lotion and sticking fingers in her twat before she sank right down on his big cock with a sigh.

The little voice said I had better stop that right away. She had a good sex life with Dad, and he wasn't going anywhere. Actually, she had said there were private berths on the sailing ship and was probably taking him deep right this minute on Sunday morning.

"What are you smiling about?" Heather was peering across at me.

"Nothing. It's nasty bad."

Her body flopped on me, tongue finding mine. "Tell me. Or else."

I liked the idea of or else, but said, "I was dozing and having a dream that Mom was out here in her tiniest bikini. We were spreading lotion and helping her into position and before she knew it, she was riding him, just like us."

"Oooh, that is bad. She wouldn't stray, would she?"

"I don't think so, but that is an incredible cock. Look at the two of us, we can't get enough."

Our bodies liked being in close contact and we lay there for a few minutes, until David found us and slapped Heather's rear. She complained and he said,

"I'm going to do pool chores to keep your parents thinking well of me. Why don't the lazy two of you take on the kitchen and bathrooms?"

He was sitting across our legs and the cock was stiffening. Heather looked back from her position on top of me. "Ok, but you have to let me slide back and onto your correction tool. I deserve punishment, don't I?"

He roared and carried her to the house. I followed and found them in the kitchen. He was on the armless chair holding her in his arms as she bounced on the big cock. They were laughing. I couldn't help but apply kisses to both sweaty bodies. There was love going back and forth, I was sure of it. Maybe if I asked, he would offer to find me an equal or better cock. I laughed and ran my hands through their hair.

"You two are hooked on each other, aren't you? A girl can tell when another girl is losing it." I pulled Heather's head back and kissed her. "That means you, Heather. Can I be a bridesmaid?"

David jerked to a stop. "Whoa, that is serious talk!"

Trying a diversion, I asked, "Will you find a proper groomsman for me? Someone big and strong, with an impressive cock? Someone smart that I could love?"

Heather collapsed against him, "Oh. My. God."

He grabbed us both on his hips and walked to the messy bedroom, where we flew through the air and landed on our backs. Frowning down on us, he looked funny with a half hard slimy cock hanging in front of his big sack. I tried a joke, calling out, "No, no, take that awful thing away!"

Which got me a place over his knees, the big hand slamming down. It really hurt but a nice hurt. Was he going to do us again?

With a quiet voice, he said, "It's funny you asked that. My roommate Jerry is a real nice guy and had his girl dump him for another jock a couple of weeks ago. He gets A's and told me she said she wanted a guy as dumb as she was."

I said, "Sounds stupid to me."

He smiled down, "You willing to double with Heather and me?"

"You ever going to let me up?" He bent and kissed my boobs. I pulled my lips to his. "If this works, I'll be your slave forever."

He stood us up. "If this works, Jerry is not letting you near me. Be warned, you asked for big and strong. He plays tackle. Could bench press a half dozen of you."

Heather said it before I could. "The cock is adequate?"

He grinned. "Daisy will just have to find out, won't she?"

I sagged in his arms. It was all too much.

* * *

The next Saturday night, Heather and I had our best flowery summer dresses on. We had dared each other to leave underwear behind. Decorum failed. It felt very airy down there under the skirt of the dress. I knew Heather was going to spend time on David's cock tonight. What was going to happen to Daisy?

David was driving and we were picking Jerry up to avoid two cars. He came loping out of his apartment and hopped in the back with me, offering a kiss. I brushed his lips with mine and got a shock. This was a good sign, I guessed.

David had decided on a restaurant down by the river. Not upscale, not downscale. There were other young couples around and a small band was setting up. Jerry had the same football look David did. Short medium brown hair, thick neck, incredible shoulders. When he shook hands, you noticed how small yours looked, buried in his. You could get wrecked under that body. I wondered if he was as careful with his girlfriends as David was with Heather and me.

But his personality was a lot different from David's. David wanted to be a scientist when football was over. Jerry wanted to be an engineer. His family owned an engineering company upstate, and he was headed there after graduation. Unless he stayed for a Masters, which would get him the Professional Engineer credential he wanted.

Amazingly, for a big jock with a big ego, he kept asking about me. His hand crept across the table onto mine, just like David's was with Heather's. We looked at each other and giggled.

Jerry asked me, "Do they behave like that all the time?"

I leaned over and kissed his ear. "They have a thing going. Do you know why we are having this date?"

He turned his head and looked at me quizzically, "Why?"

I whispered, "I told him he needed to find a groomsman for the bridesmaid."

He raised my hand to his lips. "Damn."

It was all downhill from there. Or uphill, depending on your point of view. We danced. In less than a minute, there was no air between us. I loved his version of tall, dark and handsome. I kissed his ear. "Thank you for such a nice evening."

His tongue went along my jaw to my ear, making me shudder against him. "Do you allow groomsmen to go home with you?"

"Heather and David will dive in the pool naked and start making out. Can you stand that without jumping me? Are you able to ask nicely?"

Right there on the dance floor, I got a full on hair raising kiss. He had to hold me up afterwards. "I'll get on my knees if you let me."

We walked off the floor in a bit. I was totally moonstruck. How can a guy get to you this fast I asked the little voice. You are silly, it replied.

12