It's Hard Being the Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David drove home very slowly. The top on his convertible was down. Heather was on his shoulder, Jerry had me cuddled in his lap in the backseat breeze. He kept kissing my hair and mumbling little endearments in my ear. I tried to hiss at him, "You are putting the make on me. This is just a first date!"

"Yes, I know. But we are at a wedding and it is too too romantic." He tipped my head up and began gentle kisses on my lips. "Have to treat the bridesmaid properly," he said.

As we drove up to the house, Heather looked over the seat at us. "You two ok back there? Not fighting yet?" I made a face at her and laughed. Jerry's hand brushed my boob and it wasn't an accident.

In the kitchen, I told the others to find the pool and I would bring refreshments. Heather and I unzipped each other and dropped our dresses carefully on a chair. The men looked at each other in surprise and then roared, "Oh man, let's party!" Heather went out the door between them, getting pats on her rear from both sides.

You are getting fucked tonight, I said to myself. He seems like a nice guy. What will the bodies think, I wondered.

After we had done several lazy laps, Jerry and I were by ourselves along the edge of the pool. I leaned back against him and brought his hands to my tits. They felt good there. The evening was turning out as dreamy as I felt. Heather and David were in a languorous embrace. Neither of them seemed to need instant loving.

Jerry wasn't rushing things either. "I'm on the pill," I said, to get that important information out of the way. He kissed the back of my neck and answered, "I was so mad at my ex-girlfriend that I went for a test myself. I'm clean."

I turned around and kissed him, long and slow. "There is something else you should know. Heather and David took my virginity out here just two weeks ago."

He tucked my head into his shoulder and walked us out of the pool, finding a towel and relaxing on a lounger. It sure felt nice to be warm in his arms, tangled in a towel, and being kissed gently.

"I have two older sisters, both married now, with kids. When we were growing up, all of a sudden I was growing. And growing. And working out for football. My mom sat on me one morning and said big strong guys like me had to be respectful of women. Respectful of their size."

I wiggled around on him. The cock between my legs was big and hard. "I was sort of joking when I said that to David about a groomsman. It was just I could see they were falling in love and I needed to find my own guy. Maybe I shouldn't be saying this on a first date, but you've got me all turned on and squishy inside."

He whispered, "It is instant romance. I don't know what to do."

I laughed and wiggled some more. "There is a part of you that knows exactly what to do!"

"Yes. I am dying he is so hard. But maybe we shouldn't turn instant romance into instant sex?"

I pulled him to his feet. "Jerry, we are not going to lie awake tonight wondering what your cock feels like and what my cunt feels like. We are going to find out soon. Very soon." I put emphasis on very.

He dropped the towel and pinched my butt. David had turned out the pool lights when he and Heather went inside the pool house. I didn't hear her moaning yet, but it wasn't going to be long.

He was at a strange house, and I knew he was wondering where the best fucking spot was for the girl who was coming on to him like gangbusters. I grabbed a finger and walked toward the house. Where did I want to be taken by my second lover? How did I want to be taken? I decided to ask.

I pinched his enormous bicep. "Am I getting the Papa Bear treatment? Or the china lady treatment? Or...?"

His fingers found me plenty wet and the hands shifted to my hips, hoisting me high in the air. I was a feather in his football grasp. We paraded around, my hands beating softly on his head. "Papa Bear, relax on the sofa and let me have you from the top."

His cock was longer than David's but not as thick. We went together smoothly. I moaned encouragingly in his ear. Give the guy positive feedback when he is doing you for the first time. Sitting on him didn't work for long. He took me to the floor and drove hard in regular missionary style that filled me all the way.

"Oh fuck!"

"Yes," he said, "fuck!"

I could tell he wasn't lasting. The gasps were coming faster and faster. I shouted, "Jerry!" and came with him. There really were stars in my eyes. I hazily thought to myself how did a girl rate two amazing lovers in a row?

He rolled us and I relaxed on top of the muscled body. When I got my breath back, I said, "Jerry, that was terrible."

He froze, "Terrible?"

"Yes. Terrible good. Terrible crazy. I think I am already in love."

He kissed all around my head, "Not possible. Can't fall in love on a first date."

I did my limp thing and hummed. "We should go and announce to David and Heather that we are compatible. He might actually have proposed to her."

His arm wasn't letting me get far away. I led us to the pool house, saying loud enough for them to hear, but hopefully not the neighbors, "Hello in there, we are coming in for a visit."

It was quiet, but there was enough moonlight to see two bodies lying side by side in the narrow twin bed. Heather said, "Why are you here? Problems?"

I said, "Serious problems. He wants to know when the wedding is. Has David proposed yet?"

A low growl said, "Is that any business of yours?"

I pulled Jerry with me as we sat on the edge of the bed, crowding them. "It is, as a matter of fact. Heather asked me about being a bridesmaid, and you volunteered Jerry as a groomsman. Doesn't that sound committed?"

Heather ignored me and asked, "He is compatible?"

David growled again, "Was there any doubt?"

I pulled her into my lap. "Sis, you and I are in deep trouble. Instead of one jock with a big cock, we now have two of them to worry about. Worse, they might marry us."

Heather's kiss was incendiary. "God, I can't believe this. First David asks me to marry him. Now you've found Jerry."

With all that love in the air, we left them. Jerry had his hands all over my body as I walked us slowly to my upstairs bed. By the illumination of the night light in my bath, we did the toilet and I found a spare toothbrush for him. We tumbled into bed. He said, "I want you," but didn't mean it. We were both asleep in seconds.

Like David, he was nice and hard in the morning. The sun on my bed was shining on the vein pulsing in his stiffness. I grabbed it and squeezed, making a small leak come out of his slit. Other than the cock, which I was now licking, he lay there totally relaxed. "My ex didn't like morning sex. Said it made her gushy all day."

I said, "Morning sex is great. It's not that hard to wash yourself out." I smiled at him, "Wash you right out of my hair." It came to me that Mary Martin might have been singing a terrible double entendre.

"Are you going to sit on that?" he asked.

Heather's face was at the door, "I certainly hope not. She is a decent girl." The smirk was terrible.

"Go ahead if you want. I got nailed in the night. More than once. Must have something to do with being engaged. But maybe you would like scrambled eggs and ham, which will be ready in five minutes."

She looked at Jerry. "You don't have to go anywhere. Stick around. Maybe your new girlfriend needs more loving." The smirk was worse.

He pulled my face to his. I kissed him and said, "He likes to chase her around the house and take her over a random piece of furniture. It's disgusting."

"I strung my ex on a door once and did her front and back. She wouldn't talk to me for weeks."

"Damn, you mean I have to put up with male violence from you too?"

We stood in the middle of my bedroom, clinging and swaying. "Football players live on violence. But around girls I dial it way way down. Is that ok?"

I climbed up, legs around his waist. "You will promise to wrestle with me, but not break me?"

"When do I get to propose? Do I have to ask your folks?"

We were in the kitchen and he poured me a cup of coffee to share. "Black?"

"Yes. Take me outside."

I stood at his side, both of us watching David and Heather do laps.

"We can't steal their thunder. No PDA until they are married off."

He positioned me in front of him, the big hands wrapping my boobs. "Only secret sex? The back seat of my car is awfully small."

I started laughing, doubled over. Then turned around with a flaming kiss. "Jerry, I've fallen for you. If we are still in love by the time of the wedding, you can get on your knees and propose in the middle of their reception!"


12