It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

"So have you thought about what you were going to do after the contract was up or have you two...." said Greg trailing off.

"NO Greg!" said Aida a little defensively. "When did you become so nosey like Wendy? Nothing happens. We have different bedroom!" Somehow she felt she wasn't thoroughly truthful. "Anyway I wouldn't really know what to do after the contract expire. Maybe I would go back to do stage work? I love it Greg. But I would probably move too. Maybe I could follow you to LA?" she added mischievously.

"What about him then? Wouldn't it make sensational headlines again?" Greg asked

Aida just shrugged her shoulders. She had come a point in her life that was to take one day at a time. Make the best of each day. Who knows what would happen tomorrow? Who would have thought that a small time stage actress would end up as the wife of one of the richest and prominent guy in the whole of America, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Even though it's just for a year. Right now she will just do her 'job' as required of her. As old man William Sr. said 'Live and let live'.

They chatted for another hour or so and then it was time for Aida to make a move back home to get ready for the dinner. Aida gave a lift to Greg and dropped him back at his apartment as he had sold his battered Toyota, said he would be getting another soon. He had continued staying in his own place and Wendy had found another roommate to split the rent. They hugged each other before Aida drove back home. Back at the Jefferson Estate she had once again gone over to the east wing to look in on William Sr. before going back to her room to shower and get ready.

Alex has mentioned to wear something nice and sexy? Must be an important person. She looked through her wardrobe anyway and settled on a Bill Blass full-length, red chiffon gown with thin criss-cross spaghetti straps. The small of the back was accented by several strands clasped by a sparkling diamond brooch while the neckline in front was in a V-shaped that was low enough to show a hint of her sweet, full yet not overly large bosom. She decided to wear her raven hair into a French chignon, leaving a few tendrils to frame her heart-shaped face. She wore the diamond ring Alex has given her and a slim diamond studded Cartier 18k white gold band watch on her right wrist. She took a final look at herself in the full-length mirror and was rather please with the effect. Not too extravagance or under-dressed, she thought. She checked her watch to note she was on time.

Alex was already at the front entrance waiting for her leaning against a shiny black 6.2-liter Lamborghini Mucierlago. He was handsomely dressed in a dark maroon-colored silk shirt with Armani jacket and double pleated trousers. Alex may be a shrewd businessman but he was also a gentleman. He held the door for Aida when she came out of the house. Alex was so taken in by her vision that he wanted to take her in his arms and give her a sound kissing. That can wait, he mused.

"So where is this dinner?" Aida asked.

"You'll see," Alex smiled at her charmingly.

About forty-five minutes later they stop in front of an elegant restaurant with wide staircase and immediately a valet parking attendant came forward to open their doors. Alex handed his key and a generous tip to the parking attendant before taking Aida's arm and led her up the impressive staircase. The maitre d' showed them to a private alcove with lover's seat. Lover's seat? She thought.

The restaurant was beautifully designed with heavy gold and red drapes on the wall so that it cuts down loud noises, which makes it very cozy and intimate. There was soft music playing at the background too.

"Whose birthday is it anyway? I don't see anyone else beside the normal diners?" Aida asked curiously.

"It's my birthday," said Alex grinning at her.

Aida looked at him in disbelief. "Your birthday?"

Alex then took out his driving license and handed it to her seeing her doubts. "Oh! I am so sorry Alex; I didn't know...I wasn't prepared. I don't have a birthday present for you...well...you have everything you wanted anyway," said Aida a little embarrassingly. Some kind of a personal assistant she was. She doesn't even know about his birthday.

"Not quite," Alex replied and slowly caught hold of her hand in his. His thumb caressing her fingers sensuously. This was the first time he had physically touched her so intimately and she immediately withdrew her hand to put it under the table but he easily captured hers again refusing to let go. Even when those times he had kissed her senseless, he had never touch her body intimately at all. The most he did was to cup her face and kissed her from the mouth right down her neck and to her ears but that's about it.

He was staring at her intensely with his piercing opaline green eyes now. She looked away to avoid his stare feeling the heat on her face even though the restaurant was air-conditioned.

"Shall we order?" Alex suggested.

"Sure, shall we?" said Aida looking at him briefly and turned her attention to the menu in front of her. It was all in French. Aida could not read or speak French so instead of embarrassing herself had asked Alex to order on her behalf. Alex then turned his attention to the waiter that had come by to take their orders and Alex spoke fluently in French to the waiter without even looking at the menu. He must have frequented this place often. She thought.

"There, that's done. Would you mind pigeon breasts and sweet baby asparagus for main course?" Alex asked her. He was still holding on to her hand.

"I am fine with anything, not really fussy with food," said Aida giving him a flitting smile.

"Have I told you how beautiful you looked tonight?" said Alex softly, almost a caress. He pulled her hand up from under the table and slowly brought it to his lips to kiss her delicate fingers. She felt as though a hot fire had seared her. She tried unsuccessfully to pull her hand back. It seems like he was trying to do a lot of things to her tonight, which caught her by surprise.

"Alex, please..." she pleaded with him. He just laughed at her softly.

"Are you afraid of me, Aida? Or are you afraid of yourself?" he asked in a low seductive voice. She did not answer him.

He then pulled her to him until she was in the crook of his arm. She panic and try to slide away from him but he had no intention of letting her go.

"Alex, not here. Someone will see us!" she hissed at him.

"So?" said Alex simply. She had turned her face away from him so he pressed his lips at the side of her face and planted little kisses along her face to her neck. The feeling was erotic and heightened her senses for fear of being stumbled upon by the waiters. She felt herself growing impossibly hot. The waiter came back with their orders and immediately Aida tried to pull away from Alex but he still refused to let go. He held her waist tightly to him.

The waiter doesn't seem to notice anything was amiss but continue serving the food and wine. The food itself was a state of art and it's only the appetizer. It was beautifully served on fine china and looked absolutely marvelous. Alex held up the glass of chardonnay with his left hand to make a toast to Aida.

"I should be making a toast to you instead," said Aida giving him a shy smile. Alex clinked his glass to hers and took a drink but his eyes never left her face.

"Shall we eat?" said Aida nervously. Damn! Why does he like making her nervous like that? Almost reluctantly Alex let go of her waist and turned his attention to his appetizer. They ate in silent enjoying the food. Aida could feel Alex's eyes burning into her skin. She had the feeling of being undressed! They finished the appetizer and the waiter cleared the plates away only to return with their main course. Alex had ordered white fish for himself and pigeon breasts for her.

Aida cut a small piece of meat and was about to put it in her mouth when Alex said. "Feed me." She hesitated not sure if she should do it or not. Alex leant closer to her and said into her ear making her shiver. "Well, I wasn't expecting any presents from you but the least you could do is to feed me." He then proceeded to flick his tongue lightly in her ear, which made her jumped. She felt herself melting.

"Alex!" she hissed softly to look at him. He only raised an eyebrow at her and gave her a seductive smile. She frowned but then lifted the small piece of meat on the fork anyway and slowly fed it to Alex. Eyes still on her he slowly bit into the meat and pull off her fork just as slowly.

"Am I to feed you all my pigeon?" said Aida petulantly biting her lower lip.

"Maybe...don't worry I will feed you too," said Alex and immediately leant forward to capture her mouth with his then using his tongue he pushed the piece of meat from his mouth into hers! She felt desire coursed through her body. It was as though they were 'making love' out there in the public yet with their clothes on. She had never done anything so...so sensuous or so outrageously like this before. His hand had found his way to her back and was caressing her lower back with light feathery touch.

"Alex, could we don't do...do this...it's still a public...place," Aida said between a moan and a sigh.

"Hmm...they won't disturbed us," said Alex while still softly kissing her lips. "Does the piece of meat taste nice?" he added.

"I...I don't know...I never get...to eat it," said Aida, the piece meat still lodged in her mouth.

Alex grinned at her and suddenly let her go and in a cheery voice said. "Let's eat then."

Oooh, how dare he! He made her feel all soft and jellied and now suddenly he wants to eat! Aida attacked her pigeon angrily and she heard his chuckle but she refuse to look at him.

She doesn't even know what she was really eating. Would it have been a normal meal she might have given her opinion about her pigeon but after what he had just done to her, all she did was to stuff the meat in her mouth. After sometime and with much difficulty she managed to finish her main course. She had also somewhat relaxed again and decided the pigeon breasts tasted sweet and succulent.

Alex had made small talk with her asking her about her day after he left her that morning. She decided to tell him about her visit to Greg. She sensed he stiffened slightly and then it was gone.

The waiter came with their desserts, peach with lemon twist soufflé. It was fluffy and looked absolutely delicious. Aida daintily picked up her desserts spoon to scoop a piece of peach and was about to put it in her mouth when Alex caught hold of her hand.

"Feed me," he said simply. Not again! Aida thought. She had somewhat just cooled off and now he was asking her to feed him again?

"No!" she answered him defiantly.

But he would not take no for an answer. He slowly but easily pulled her hand holding the spoon to his mouth to bite at the peach then using his other hand he wrapped it around her waist and pulled her close before placing his mouth over hers. Like what he did with the pigeon meat earlier he pushed the piece of peach from his mouth into hers. She had only two choices. One was to accept the peach mouth to mouth, the other was to close her mouth tight and let the peach falls off. She chose the former. He did not stop there. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and pushed the fruit around the inside of her mouth. The juice from the now squashed fruit had somehow spilt out from the corner of her mouth and he immediately flicked his tongue out from her mouth to lick the juice up. Then his lips danced back on hers kissing her fiercely at times and then softly again. His action was making her toes curled under the table. A tight warm feeling began to spread out from her lower abs fanning all the way up and across her body. She felt flushed and hot at the same time.

Aida had yet to swallow the piece of peach and what Alex did next made her whimper softly. He sucked the now completely mashed peach back into his mouth and swallowed it.

"Now I will feed you," said Alex huskily. He was raging with uncontrolled desire and was trying hard to keep a tight rein on himself. Her lips tasted sweeter than the fruit and he just wanted to keep on kissing her, tasting her until he could be quenched. He looked at her swollen lips devoid of whatever lipstick she had on earlier. His own breathing was rather ragged. He scooped a small spoonful and slowly fed her. She accepted it without resistance. "Feed me again," said Alex hoarsely.

Aida did as she was told. Then Alex fed her again. They fed each other to and fro until both soufflé were gone. By now Aida was almost burning up, consumed with an unknown fire. She could feel moistness between her thighs. There was still her wine left. Without thinking she gulped down the wine in one go. Maybe she wanted to get drunk. She doesn't really know or care. Alex looked at her with his usual sly faint smile.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her off the seat. They were leaving. When they came out of the restaurant there was a cool breeze and it somewhat cleared her mind but not for long. While they were waiting for the parking attendant to bring their car around, Alex turned her to him and on the steps had kissed her soundly again. She tried protesting as they were right in the open but Alex held on until their car was in sight. There was a smile on the parking attendant face as he opened the door for Aida. They drove silently home without much incident. Alex walked with her back to outside of her room. Slowly he pulled her to him and look down at her flushed face due to the wine.

"You are so very beautiful," Alex said and bends his head again to kiss her. She drewback for a second and then she responded completely to his kiss with much ardour and passion. Her hands have wound themselves around his neck. No holding back. Tongues wildly on each other trying to out taste one another. Aida was making soft mewling sound behind her throat. Alex was groaning with desire too. His hands sweeping up and down her bareback and all of a sudden Alex pulled away from her. Both were breathing heavily. She tried to lean back on him but he held her at arm length.

"Thank you for such a wonderful evening Aida," said Alex. He gave her a soft kiss and walked back to his room leaving her standing there! What?! After kissing her completely utterly senseless, toying with her in the restaurant until she could not stand it anymore and now he just left her with a thank you? Aida was mad now. Oooh...she wanted to shout at him for being...being...being what? What does she want him to do? All these months she had been fighting to keep herself chaste and now what? She felt totally unfulfilled. She felt desire! She wanted him! She wanted him to...to make passionate love to her! To take her wildly! Oh my GOD! What am I saying? I want him!

There was no denying it any longer. He awoke in her a passion that only Alex could subdue. His kisses consumed her, burning her like molten lava. She wanted more. But how to tell him?! She can't just go knocking on his door and tell him 'Excuse me please, I believe your kiss has awoken me up so, TAKE ME!' right? She was now really frustrated. She entered her room and kicked off her shoes than slumped down on the bed. She did not realize she was crying tears of frustration. She cried because she wanted him. She cried because he left her unfulfilled. Now her crying turned to anger. To hell with Alexander William Jefferson! Angrily she pulled off her gown and decided to take a shower to cool down. Yeah, wasn't that's what they say? A cold shower should do the trick.

She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower at full blast letting the icy cold water poured down on her. She stood under the shower for a full ten minutes before turning it off. She dried herself and looked into the mirror. Had she cool down? To her dismay she was still hot. The cold water had not douse the fire that Alex had started. In fact it's still burning more brightly than ever! She knew what she must do. She came to a decision. She rummaged through the cupboard and pulled out a peach-colored silk chemise with a sexy side slit and a pair of matching panties. The chemise was only held up by two thin straps. She let the soft material slipped over her body and felt it caressed her own soft silky skin. The chemise came down to just below her soft round bottom and the neckline was so low that it threatened to expose her lovely bosom. Her hair was still wet so she blow-dried it and combed her raven hair back letting it fall naturally to her waist.

At that moment she could not care about anything else. She only wanted Alex now. She looked into the mirror and saw a girl, a girl who was about to be awaken from her winter hibernation to become a woman. She went to their connecting door. She took a deep breath and knocked on it softly then stood back waiting for the owner of that door to open it. It did not, so she gave another knock, slightly louder this time. She waited for like ten seconds again but feels more like eons before the connecting door flew open. There stood Alex in his unbutton pyjamas top that showed of his broad hard hairless chest which tapered down to a narrow waist. His well-defined stomach rippling with muscles. His boxer shorts, covering his hard-on, which was visible, even under the soft light in the room. He looked down at her small frame holding his breath. She whispered his name softly and the next moment she found herself in Alex strong arms. His lips crushed on hers, seeking, wanting, bruising, kissing her with all his need of her.

"I want you Alex," Aida whispered huskily into his mouth.

"Oh Aida, I thought you would never asked," he whispered hoarsely back to her between kisses. He scooped her up and carried her back to the bed before gently laying her down and he followed swiftly down to cover her soft yielding body with his. No words were needed now. They let their mouths and hands do the talking.

Alex, like Aida had taken a cold shower to try and calm himself down. Of course the cold shower does nothing to his raging hard-on either. His need for her was so great that it took all his willpower not to run over her side and threw her on the bed so he could ravished her and buried himself deep inside of her. Maybe he WAS losing his charm as what his grandfather had said. After four months Aida had still held off well from his kisses. Even tonight when he had gone all the way out to seduce her and he could still sensed her drawback. He wondered why he didn't just get her into bed whether she agrees to it or not. No, he would not do that. She was different. He wanted her to come to him willingly with no barriers and no regrets. The forbidden fruit when offered up freely would be always the most precious and sweetest. Aida was that forbidden fruit. Until then he would have to be patient.

Still feeling frustrated even after the cold shower he decided to go to bed. He was about to switch off the bedside light when he heard the softest of the knock at the connecting door. His heart gave a lurch. Did he imagine the knock, he thought. He waited for a while and there was that knock again, louder this time. He leapt off his bed and strode over to the connecting door to open it quickly. The vision of Aida standing there with just a sexy slip of a chemise that hardly covers her delicious body made his heart racing at hundred miles per second. She only had to whisper his name once and he was lost.

He immediately reached out to pull her soft pliant body to his and she offered no resistance. She had come to him willingly offering her ultimate gift to him. Herself. He crushed his lips on hers tasting her, devouring her. He had to seek her tongue out and dance with her like he did at the restaurant. He planted kisses on every part of her face before capturing her already swollen lips once more finally scooping her up and carried her to the bed. Expertly he pulled the chemise off her body with only her tiny panties still on. God! How beautiful and ethereal she looked. Many nights before he had imagined how her body would look and feel like. He was not disappointed at all.

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers