It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

"Oh, did you know Alex and I went to bed too, he probably didn't tell you. Want me to describe his cock to you? Or maybe you need a lesson or two on how to make Alex tick?" said Sonja malevolently. She was so much taller than Aida almost as tall as Alex and she enjoyed looking down at Aida small frame.

"Sonja, I believe you forgot to wash your mouth when you got up this morning. Would you like me to introduce you to some mouth gurgle?" said Aida coolly, staring up at her with her own hazel eyes. She was determined not to let Sonja get the upper hand of her with her vulgarities.

"Oooh, you are learning grasshopper. I guess being Mrs. Jefferson had its advantage. I wonder would you have spoken to me this way if you weren't Alex's plaything?" said Sonja cattily.

"I believe we have nothing more in common to talk about, so if you will excuse me," said Aida putting on her best cold demeanour but somehow she felt a pang of jealousy knowing Alex had shared her bed. She was about to walk away when Sonja gripped her forearm painfully.

"Don't think for a second you have won just because you were married to Alex. The show has just started!" said Sonja dangerously her face still plastered with the bright smile but it had somehow look rather grotesque.

"I don't know what you are talking about Sonja, now kindly let go before you make a scene. I am sure you would not want to lose your cool here with all the important people around," said Aida boldly.

Sonja glared at her for a second longer and release her hold. Aida walked away from her to look for her husband.

On their way home Aida had kept very quiet, her thoughts preoccupied with her earlier conversations with Sonja.

"Something on your mind?" Alex asked.

"No, just a little tired," said Aida half truthfully.

"Don't worry, when we get home, I will give you a nice massage, guarantee that will perk you up," said Alex meaningfully while reaching over to squeeze her thigh sensuously.

Aida flushed at his touch and words knowing fully well what he meant.

"Keep both hands on the wheel," reprimanded Aida.

"If I promise I keep my hands on the wheel, would you let me keep my hands on you when we get home?" teased Alex with his usual charm.

Aida did not answer him but from the corner of her eyes she could see him smiling. She could not help but recalled the pleasure he wrung from her body with his hands and she felt herself getting moist.

Alex gunned down on the machine racing all the way home. Upon reaching their front porch, he strode over to Aida's side and scooped her up in his strong arms, making her squeal just as she was getting out of the car.

"Alex! Put me down! What if the servants sees us?" reasoned Aida.

"This is my house and you are my wife," said Alex huskily striding purposefully to her room.

"Open the door sweetheart," he commanded her softly. He bends forward a little for her to reach the knob and Aida swung it open.

He strode in still carrying her and turned to kick the door close. Next he walked to her bed and dropped her non-too gently down. Alex was tearing his clothes off from his muscular form. There was a hungry look in his eyes as he stared down at Aida, which makes her tremble with anticipation. In a matter of seconds, he was standing naked in front of her, his turgid sex standing angrily at attention, evidence of his arousal. Soon his hands were on Aida's clothing tearing them off her. His lips and hands were one now, touching, feeling and glorifying every part of Aida's body urgently and Aida responded back ardently.

"No more foreplay tonight, sweetheart. I want you now!" his voice husky and ragged with the need of her.

Aida was a little frightened with his intensity tonight yet could not help but get caught up in his excitement of his need for her. She parted her thighs for him and with one thrust buried himself all the way inside her hot honeyed flesh making her gasped out loudly at the sheer pleasure of it. His kiss was hungry, almost animal in its urgency. His ass was grinding into her as if trying to get deeper in. He took her with such ferocity that the bed quaked with their lovemaking. Aida wrapped her shapely legs around his waist and he slammed into her again and again each time eliciting sweet moans from her lips.

"Did you miss me, sweetheart?" Alex asked her in between kisses. His hands had come to grab her ass up, lifting her off the bed completely while he stroke in and out of her impossibly tight tunnel. He thought he would go mad if he didn't bury himself inside of her soon when he had only just took her that very afternoon. And now he was feeling her wet hot tunnel gripping his shaft, almost killing him with exquisite pleasure. He knew he could not last any longer. Aida was squeezing him harder now when suddenly she arched up, her orgasm spilling over, spiraling her into a deep vortex and at the same time Alex spewed himself hard inside her with his white hot semen that triggered another strong orgasm in her. Both of them shouted out simultaneously with their pleasure, so great was their orgasms that it took three full minutes before they finally calm down their heartbeats.

Alex was still planting kisses on her face enjoying the feel of their body so close together but somehow he sensed there was some drawback in her. Then he remembered he saw Sonja was talking with Aida earlier at the party. He knew then it has to do with Sonja.

"There is something wrong, Aida. What is it? I saw you talking to Sonja," said Alex

Even though their lovemaking had leave her breathless and sated but she could not deny that Sonja's words were still haunting her. She knew she has no right to question Alex about his previous liaison with Sonja or anyone but she wanted to know.

"She told me about...about you and her before we...we..." said Aida haltingly.

"Jealous?" said Alex, still kissing her.

"NO!" said Aida defensively.

"Yes you are," said Alex matter-of-factly.

"It's just that...I wanted to know...well...she did say..." Aida tried again.

"Why don't you come straight out and ask me, if I had sex with her?" said Alex stiffly, now looking at her. His face rather set devoid of all expressions.

"I don't mean it that way, Alex. I am not prob..." Aida tried to explain but before she could finish Alex interjected her.

"If that is not probing, what do you call it? When we sign that contract, I wanted a wife and I don't expect a shrew!" said Alex icily.

There was a shock look on Aida's face. She was shocked in the sudden mood change in him. Suddenly Alex realized that he had spoken harshly to her. Aida eased herself off him and walked to the bathroom. Alex did not make a move to stop her but lay sprawled on the bed looking at the back of her small form, her deliciously swaying butt. He was angry with her. She has no right to probe into his affairs and moreover it was before he married her. Yet a tiny part of him was happy that she was jealous. He sat up and ran one of his hands through his gleaming blonde hair. Why did he have to be so harsh with her? What was he afraid of? Suddenly he noted to himself that he was afraid. YES, AFRAID! But what was he afraid of? Was he afraid she could smother him? Was he afraid he would lose his control? Was he afraid Aida would enslave him? Aida may not know or realize it that unconsciously she was enslaving him but he saw it and he dislike it. Maybe that was the reason why he did not want a real marriage but a contractual one. One that would not hold on to him. One that could not bind him forever. One that would not make him lost control.

Alexander William Jefferson for once in his life was afraid to lose his control over to a small woman. How ironic life can be. He was never afraid of his rivals or adversaries when in the business world. He would take them head-on and now suddenly here was a small woman who might just be able to do that to him. He remembered her passion just minutes ago and it stirred his loins with longing again. He sighed and padded to the bathroom and knocked on it. Aida did not answer. He tried again and waited. Still no answer. Fine! So be it! He thought angrily and stalked back to his room slamming the adjoining door shut.

Aida was silently crying in the bathroom. Gosh, she felt so embarrassed. He had called her a shrew! And she felt tremendously awful because he was right. She had acted like a true wife! She had forgotten her place, her agreement with him. He wanted a model 'wife' not a shrew. And suddenly she hated him! Hated him for bringing out the worse in her. If only Sonja had not taunt her with those words. If only she had not question him. If only he had not reminded her of her place. 'IF'. So many ifs.

Ok, you gotta make this clear, she told herself. He didn't force you into his bed, so you can't cry foul over it. He didn't even coerced or manipulated you into having sex with him. It was all your own free will. So don't go do anything stupid again by accusing him of anything. God! Then how come she felt so depressed she wanted to die. How could she face him tomorrow morning? She looked into the mirror and saw a woman. The woman was talking to her, "You are in love with him Aida, that was why you felt jealousy and that was why you felt so stung by his words," her reflection told her.

Oh my god! I fell in love with him! She thought despairingly. How could she fall in love with him knowing fully well that their relationship was base on a contract? Hadn't she learned anything? There would be no room for love in their relationship; it's ONLY a business transaction. She can't let him know she fell in love with him and she has to get out of the feeling fast before she truly hurt herself. After the contract expired she would be free to do and love someone else who truly deserved it. Tomorrow she had to pretend nothing has happened. It will be just like the past two months. Just enjoying each other company, be a model 'wife' and if sex were involved then considered it an added bonus. Feeling somewhat calmer after a self pep talk she stepped into the shower. When she came back out of the bathroom, he had already long gone back to his room. Tonight would be the first night after two months he would not be sharing her bed. She would get use to it again like before. She went to bed with a heavy heart and fell into a restless slumber.

Alex had gone back to his room to take a shower still feeling angry and frustrated. Women! They were all the same. They only wanted to control you. And he thought Aida would be different. He thought bitterly. Just then his mobile rang and he went to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Jefferson, we may got a problem," said the caller. It was his Executive Chief Operating Officer, Dan Edward.

"Explain," Alex commanded crisply.

"I think our waters may have been sabotage. I received a call from the police department that half an hour ago a man apparently had bought our bottle drink from a twenty-four hours convenient store from Hamilton Street and has fallen ill after drinking it. The man's wife is giving statement at the hospital," said Dan

"How is the man?" asked Alex.

"Serious but not life-threatening condition," said Dan.

"Was it our waters then?" asked Alex calmly.

"Not hundred percent sure yet. The water has been sent to the forensic department for analysis," said Dan.

"Have you put a stop to all deliveries yet?" said Alex.

"Yes sir, I have already alerted the rest of the counties and our plant in Napa Valley to have a full investigation. They will be having a report for you very soon," said Dan.

"Good, call Longman and let him know. Tomorrow morning I want to call a meeting ASAP. Meanwhile keep me inform on the situation," said Alex. He was about to click off the mobile when Dan immediately interrupted him.

"Mr. Jefferson! I think we just got another one, Steward St. this time," said Dan urgently.

"Damn," muttered Alex. "Make sure all stores and eatery outlets were alerted to stop the sales of our waters until everything clears up!" Alex commanded.

"Will do sir," said Dan and hangs up.

Alex looked at the time and it was already past 2am. He turned on his LCD screen to watch for any news alert. There it was. 'Aqua 21 a top brand mineral water, bottled and distributed by Jefferson Ltd. were suspected to be contaminated....' Tomorrow morning when Dow Jones open, their share would take a plunge of at least 20% depends if tonight any more new reports. In one night two case, doesn't sound good. Nothing of this sort has ever happen before in the history of the Jefferson business empire. He just hope that the guy who drank their water would be alright assuming it was their water.

His thoughts reverted back to Aida. Just when he thought things were working out with Aida, now he had to put it on hold to get to the bottom of this would be sabotage. He would have to wait for any calls for extortion now. Next couple of days would be crucial. Suddenly he felt tired. He decided to go to bed. He wanted very much to go to her to revel in her body warmth but after their little episode he decided not to besides he need to be alert for tomorrow's meeting. He turned off the screen and the bedside light and went to bed.

Early next morning Alex had gone to the office for an emergency meeting. Before he went off, he had quietly gone over next door to check on Aida. She was burrowed under the cover of the thick blanket. He went and sat down next to her bed to stroke her hair. As usual she was snoring sweetly away oblivious to his presence. He took another look at her and head off to the office.

By the time he arrived, his team had already assembled there in the boardroom. It would be another one hour before Dow Jones open.

"What's the situation?" Alex addressed his board of advisors and financial managers.

The team gave him a rundown on the problem. Their Napa Valley was cleared. No contaminated waters found anywhere except Philly itself. All the stores in Philly itself that carried their waters were found contaminated, not all waters though but random. The forensic department has determined it was Salicylic acid, which could be deadly if administered in concentrated form. What the forensic found in their water was of lesser strength and since it got diluted it won't kill but nevertheless extremely harmful to the body that would cause severe abdominal pain and burning of the mouth. They found very tiny pinprick hole that was made by hypodermic needles on the bottles. The waters in Huntingdon Valley were tripled check and confirmed was safe for consumption and had not been tampered with except those that were out of the warehouse.

Alex wasted no time in instructing his team what was to expect and the potential solutions to be. As expected by him their stock dropped by 20% the moment it started trading. Since they have not received any extortion calls yet, Alex would assume it was not for the money here but more on a personal vendetta. He also immediately called for a press conference to rectify the situation and also instructed his lawyer to get ready to settle out of court any claims by the two victims should they decided to sue.

Aida was at home and saw the news on TV. She was very worried for Alex but knew it would be inadvisable to call him any time now when he need to fully concentrate on the problem at hand. Her meeting with the Association for Battered Women was cancelled so she decided to go over to the east wing to look for William Sr. She made sure she would not run into the mother and son team. She found William Sr. watching the CNN about the news of their problem. She eased into the chair next to his.

"You saw the news already, I guess," said Aida slowly. "I am sure it was really nothing just some mischief makers. Don't worry about it," said Aida giving William Sr. an assuring smile.

"I'm not worried about it at all. I know Alex can handle it. You looked terrible; didn't you have a good sleep last night? Or did my grandson wears you out?" William Sr. asked of her and added cheekily with the last question.

"No, no, nothing of that sort. I just don't feel well. Must have caught a chill or something," replied Aida, feeling uneasy with William Sr.'s words.

"Well, you let me know if my grandson has been bullying you, young lady. I will get him for you," said William Sr. smiling fondly at her.

"Oh no, he did not. We are fine, really," said Aida giving him the best happy smile she could muster. "Would you want to go for a walk?" asked Aida.

"If you have the time for an old man, why not then," said William Sr. happily.

Aida then linked her arm to his and they walked down to the garden. The garden was huge. It was more of a park. There were all kinds of flowers and shrubs and mini fountains to rival the ones in City Hall parks. Miss. Kathy the nurse follows them from behind.

"Do you love your late wife?" Aida asked of William Sr. suddenly.

William Sr. was so taken aback with her unlikely question; it took him a while before he replied. "Well, I suppose so. Ours was an arranged marriage set by our parents."

"Don't you feel that you should marry someone you love?" Aida pressed on.

"Ours was more of a business marriage. My father saw that their business would greatly enhanced ours if the two families were to be united up so he had proposed to my wife's side and the marriage was agreed upon," explained William Sr.

"I remember you told me once you like a girl in your college, what about her. Weren't you disappointed that you were unable to continue with the relationship?" Aida inquired.

William Sr. thought for a while again before replying.

"Sometimes you need to sacrifice something in order to achieve something better...I did what I could for the family," said William Sr.

"At a price by sacrificing your love and happiness?" Aida asked.

"My dear child, I was brought up to learn about power and business. To me, happiness is to see I was able to continue to uphold the family's honour and to protect the business.. When I married my wife, she was unhappy at first, so was I. But later on in life, we grew to respect, honour and love each other. We may have never spoken the word out loud. But I am sure it was love. I was worried sick when she fell ill. I was jealous when she danced with other men. I was overjoyed when she gave birth to our son, Alex's father. I would say I was a good husband and father to them both and never let them down. She had never complained about anything before. Ever since I married my wife, I stopped all my dalliances. Partly because I don't want to have any scandals and partly I want to be a good husband. So, I wouldn't know if you could call that love because I respect her," said William Sr.

Aida looked at him and knew the old man was speaking from his heart. The Jefferson's men were not just a bunch of coldhearted businessmen as the world had portrayed them to be. That is the way of the Jefferson, it's hard for them to show it openly. Just then the old man sighed.

"My dear child, I care very, very much for Alex. I would never allow any harm to come to him. I may be old, but if anyone was to harm Alex, I would not hesitate to protect him in any way I could, so wouldn't you call that love? And I have come to care for you too. I want to see my grandson be happy. I want him to have a wife who could take care of him when I was gone. And you are the one Aida. I see a kind of glow in him whenever you were around him. He is just too stubborn to admit it. I would have to blame it on the men in the Jefferson's family who never know how to express their true feelings," explained the old man.

"You make it sound like as though I am in love with Alex," said Aida casually.

"Yes, you are. Or else why would you ask me about love?" replied the old man.

"No, I am not. Ours was just a contract. He..." said Aida a little defensively.

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers