It's Just A Flash

Story Info
A couple filming a flash on video get punished.
8.3k words
4.57
26.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"Ready?" I say, my heart pounding from excitement and a tiny bit of fear. I'm looking at my boyfriend, who has his cell out and pointed at me as we sit in this outside café. As a last moment precaution, I look about to see if anyone in the crowded locale is looking at us. Thankfully no one is.

"Yeah, bring those fat titties out," my boyfriend says, his face looking ripe with lust. Hearing him say this makes me giggle a little as I can't believe I'm going to do this. You see, about 2 weeks ago I started my own OnlyFans, where I focus on ENF and public nudity. Since I'm 22, it is all perfectly legal.

People that know me would probably be shocked that I'm doing this, but hey, it's fun and there's a lot of money to be made. Plus it is an exploration into sexuality. As long as no one is getting hurt, does it matter what I do? It's not like people are forced to watch.

Doing it before I lose my nerve, I lift up my top. I lift it up all the way to my chin while my boyfriend films. As I do, I giggle as I can't help but love the weird, scared excitement it gives me.

My F breasts are exposed in this café as I hold my shirt up. In fact, I feel them jiggle and swaying a tiny bit from my movements. And the moment they come out, I see my boyfriend's face lit up, revealing how horny this must make him as he films. I have a feeling that's why he doesn't have an issue with the fact that I started an OnlyFans as it means more sex for him as whenever I film content, it makes me super aroused.

"Oh shit," I laugh and quickly pull down my shirt when I see an older man at a nearby table start to turn. I'm able to pull down my shirt just in time so that he can't see anything. He was looking for his waiter but his eyes did meet mine for a second. Sure, he knows what I was doing, but can't prove it. And he didn't get to see anything.

My boyfriend and I share a laugh at this. I then finish my drink, needing the alcohol to calm me down after doing something so crazy. Even after I finish my drink, I still giggle.

There's a powerful arousal inside me after doing this, just like their normally is. There's not a single reason why it gets to me so bad either, but a multitude of reasons. From the chance of getting caught, to the feeling of the night air on your sexy parts, even to the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation you feel by exposing yourself, making yourself feel so dirty, even if it is not such a dirty thing to do.

Plus, as weird as this may be, I like the risk of what could happen. I've never shared this with my boyfriend, but I often wonder about the worst that could happen. Sure, I know that the worst would probably be getting arrested, or that a video of mine doing something crazy gets shared with my friends and family.

What I mean as the worst that could happen is if someone sees and they like what they saw. That they don't want to just smile and walk away. They liked what they saw and want to see it again. Maybe even touch what they saw. Maybe more.

There's a slight quiver that moves over me at these thoughts, sending a powerful tingling between my legs. From this I smile a seductive smile towards my boyfriend as I lean back in my chair, knowing how it makes my bust press against my shirt. This lets him know that I am in fact getting more and more turned on and something will need to be done about it.

"That was nice sweetie," a dark sounding voice comments. Hearing it knocks me out of the light-hearted look I was giving my boyfriend. Instantly I sit up straight in my chair, getting knocked out of the brief sexual fantasy I was in.

Looking up, I see a man standing next to our table. The guy is a super huge guy, standing at like 6'2 or 6'3. Not to mention the guy looks built, like he works out a few times a day. Plus, he's dressed rather nice in a suit that looks made of silk, revealing he probably has some money.

"Thanks," I say in a manner to show that I'm not interested. It's a flat tone and I make sure to not look at him when I say it. This happens sometimes. Someone sees what I do and think they have a chance, so they try to seem like a bigshot. Yeah, he got to see my tits, but that's all he's going to get. Not interested in any sort of hookups or threesomes. Clearly my reaction will show this and he'll fuck off or he'll get the threats.

"How about we see it again?" The guy asks and sits in the chair on my left. This stuns me as I wasn't expecting it at all. He just sits at our table like an invited guest. I thought he would get the hint from the way I reacted.

And then another guy sits in the chair to my right, making all the chairs at the square table get filled. I look at the new guy and he looks very much like the other one. They could be brothers for all I know, but at the very least are friends. Not to mention they have a troubling vibe about them. The sort of vibe that seems to say they are high-level drug dealers or something.

Not going to lie, they scare me. And it's not because of how big they are. It's because of how confident they are. They both know we don't want them here, but they don't care. In fact, us not wanting them here seems to empower them to mess with us.

"Hey guys, this is a private party," my boyfriend says in a warning tone, much to my delight. He too sounds very confident and not in the mood for any creeps messing with his girlfriend.

The one on my left turns to look at him wearing an evil smirk. The look he gives my boyfriend is a powerful look, not because it is threatening, but because of the opposite. He's not scared at all of my boyfriend. Not scared in the slightest. Not scared of a fight or that the police will get called. In fact, the way the guy looks, he wouldn't even be scared if my boyfriend had a gun pointed at his head.

"Shut up and sit there lover-boy and you can at least enjoy the show. Otherwise, it ain't going to end so good for you, you hear?" the man on my left warns him. It's clear by that tone he doesn't feel my boyfriend is on his level. It's the way one might talk to an 8 year old that wants to fight.

I find this is a very effective way of defeating someone as it hits my boyfriend like a punch. I actually see the blow connect by his change of expression. I know if the guy just challenged him to a fight, my boyfriend would jump all over him. But by saying this, it's like he cut off his cock right in front of me. So much so that my boyfriend doesn't seem to be able to say anything right away.

"E-Excuse me?" My boyfriend stammers out, trying to build up his confidence and anger. The one on my right leans over to grab my boyfriend's glass of water. He does it calmly and smooth, not in any sort of rush with the conflict going on.

The guy brings the glass to his mouth, where he takes a small sip. Then he takes another sip, just as calm as can be. Then they man brings the glass over to my boyfriend and pours it over my boyfriend's shirt and pants.

My boyfriend's eyes watch as the glass comes over, but he looks confused, like he doesn't know what the guy is going to do. Once the guy starts spilling the water, my boyfriend just keeps sitting there, not believing it is happening. This stunned expression seems to last the entire time the glass of water is poured, with people at near by tables turning to look.

My boyfriend finally goes to stand up after all the water is spilled, but the one on my left grabs my boyfriend by the shoulder. He slams my boyfriend back into the seat when he gets maybe a few inches up. My boyfriend plops back down, making the chair squeak for a moment as well as his pants squish.

"Sit the fuck down boy," the guy holding his shoulder orders in that dark tone. My boyfriend proceeds to stare at him in disbelief. I don't know if he's shocked the guy sat him down with just one hand, or if it is for another reason. All I know is that there doesn't appear to be any fight in my boyfriend at all, just fear.

"Get those titties out again," the one on my right tells me, now looking directly at me. My heart begins to pound now. Intense feels move over me, filling me with both a great amount of fear but also a dark feeling of arousal.

I turn to look at my boyfriend, trying to tell him with my eyes for him to do something. But he's still staring at the guy to my left. The guy isn't even holding him down any longer as he's looking at me. So I keep staring at my boyfriend, trying to motion for him to do something.

It occurs to me, he isn't. That he sees me staring at him, but isn't going to meet my eyes. This makes me do a small gasp as I never thought I would see anything like that. That my boyfriend is on purpose not looking at me, and basically giving me up to these men. He's not going to fight for me.

"F-Fine," I say, giving an annoyed tone. The way I say it I hope it states that I'll do this but then they have to leave. Looking around again, I see everyone has turned back to their own tables when nothing more happened at ours.

With a red face, I lift the front of my top again. I lift it higher and higher, finding that my shirt feels so much heavier than before. But then I lift it up enough where both of my bare breasts are exposed again. That the night air hits them, making my nipples feel even harder.

"Happy?" I say and lower my top. Suddenly the one on my left reaches out and grabs my left wrist as I hold onto my shirt. This makes me gasp as the guy was so fast and I wasn't expecting him to touch me. It causes me to look at him right in the eyes, my fear showing.

"Didn't say you could lower your shirt. Keep those titties out," he tells me in that dark, commanding tone. My mouth drops open at this, not believing what I just heard. Not believing anyone would say such words.

This will sound weird, but I remember the first time I ever did the drug ecstasy. I recall how I felt a wave of joy move over me when it kicked in, very much like a wave hitting you in the ocean. It just washed over my entire body, pumping me with the joy. The very same thing happens now, only instead of joy, it's a very dark arousal. It moves over every inch, every pore, every bit of my being.

Staring at the man, I keep holding my shirt up, making sure he and his friend can see my bare breasts. Hell, making sure everyone around us can see them. It just takes a small turn for any of the other diners here to see my precious breasts. To see what these men are making me do.

Embarrassment and humiliation don't do justice to what I feel. This goes beyond that. This feels more powerful. This feels more like, I don't know...domination. It feels like a loss of control that I've never one felt. Never felt anything close to it.

"Those are some nice tits," the one on the right says as he looks directly at them. His friend nods as if to agree. They both keep looking at my tits, filling me with such humiliation that I have to turn my head not to look at their faces. Never have I felt like just an object. That I wasn't even a person, just a pair of big tits.

"Don't just keep them there. Shake 'em. Make them bounce. Make them swing," the one on the right tells me. The way he says this is as if I'm the one with the problem. That I should have known I should have already been doing this for them. That I'm stupid for not knowing what to do.

Again, I look to my boyfriend, trying to get him to do something. But now he's looking down at the table. It's obvious he can't look at me out of shame. He can't look at me because he isn't going to do anything to save me.

I'm not sure why, but my boyfriend's cowardice pumps that dark arousal inside me even more. It's damn scary the way it feels, but it's also intensely arousing. These guys are so dominant and confident that even my boyfriend is bowing down to them.

So....I start to shake my shoulders. When I do, I feel my heavy breasts begin to jiggle slightly. I start to move my shoulders harder, to which the jiggle goes from light to hard. My breasts quiver and bounce at this table as I shake them hard to which their eyes are locked onto them.

After a few moments of this, I stop, only to start moving my entire upper body left and then right just a bit. Doing this makes my breasts start to swing. I keep doing this, trying to make my movements soft and small so no one nearby notices. It doesn't take long before I feel my heavy hanging breasts swing back and forth to their delight. They start to swing hard now.

"Lover-boy here suck on those babies?" The man on the left asks as I go back to jiggling my breasts. I don't say anything at first as it's clear this is a taunt. It's a good taunt too as my face burns red and I unknowingly make my tits bounce as I jiggle too hard. But both keep looking at me, expecting to hear an answer.

"Y-yes," I answer softly and with a red face. My boyfriend turns his head at this, seemingly embarrassed by the answer that he could do such a thing. The man on my left then looks at him with a wide grin. And as if they were good friends, the guy slaps my boyfriend on the shoulder as if saying, "good for you man."

"He ever fuck them?" The one on my right asks now, in a louder voice than I like. I gulp at this question as I'm not sure what he means. I turn to look at him, showing by my expression I don't understand.

"Has he ever put his dick between those fat titties, pressed them together and fucked them?" The guy on my right now asks, saying it slow and loud as if I'm too stupid to understand, much like he did earlier. With my face still very red, I shake my head NO to show that we've never done anything like that.

A whimper comes out of me as the guy on my left moves his hand over towards me. A moment later, his huge hand has my left breast in it. He cups it in his palm where he lifts it up. Then his fingers close in to grab and squeeze my boob gently.

To show who is in charge, the guy then turns to look at my boyfriend while he still gropes my tit. The guy keeps squeezing my boob as he smiles at my boyfriend, which for some reason makes me even hotter. And then he stops squeezing my boob but jiggles it by shaking his hand, making my entire boob jiggle comically, all while I keep my shirt lifted.

"P-Please," I beg my boyfriend while looking at him. In my voice I ask so many things that are put into the one word. For him to stop them. For him to do something. For him to say something. For him to get them to stop making my titty jiggle like this. But also...for him to do nothing at all.

The guy on the right then moves his hand over to grab my other breast now. Feeling his large hand grab hold of my other boob sort of secures that my boyfriend isn't going to do anything. He's just going to sit there and let these two strangers grope me out in the open. That these tits no longer belong to him.

The two men play with my tits and it feels like I can't do anything about it. They squeeze and grope at their own paces, but when one starts to jiggle their boob, the other follows shortly. And the entire time I sit, looking at my boyfriend, not believing this is happening. And the two men do get rough with my tits. They longer they do this, the more their fingers dig in.

"No, no, no, please!" I beg in a hushed tone as the one on the left moves his fingers until he's pinching my left nipple. Only he doesn't let go. Instead, he pulls, making my boob get pulled as well. The one on my right is only a half-second behind his friend in doing this, thus making my tits get pulled in different directions by them by the nipples.

"Please," I beg in pain as they chuckle, having to see my own breasts get pulled out into cones, one going towards the right, the other to the left. And like a submissive coward, my hands still hold my shirt up, keeping it around my chin, letting them do it.

They finally let go, letting my tits swing back into place. My poor aching boobs swing hard for a moment from being free, and then the nipples throb from being pinched so hard. I want more than anything to hold them, but instead I keep my shirt lifted as my tits swing and swing until they finally stop.

"Spread ya legs," the one on the left orders now, saying it very causally. His tone doesn't seem to think that what he is doing is against the law. That this is sexual assault or harassment, or whatever it is. To him, he's just ordering someone that works for him. Someone that is under him.

Only, without question, I spread my legs. I feel the fabric of my skirt dip between my legs as I do, making me feel like such a whore. For I spread my legs until they are touching either side of the chair's legs. I spread myself as wide as I can go.

The one on my left leans over towards my side of the table, then moves his hand down towards my lap. He reaches over as if this is all normal until his hand moves under my skirt. I gasp as he does this for the next thing I know, he's palming my pussy. His entire hand is cupping my womanhood.

"Fucking knew it. Ain't got my panties on. Probably so they could take pics of it," the guy tells his friend, and they both laugh. I hear them say this, but am still sort of stunned as a stranger has his hand on my sex. That he's holding it as if he owns it. Never has anyone done this to me before.

Finally, he lets go only to grab the hem of my skirt and yank it up. He then tucks the end of my skirt into my waistband, to which my shaved womanhood is exposed as I sit in the chair. He's made it so I can't cover my most private of places any longer.

He is right. I wasn't wearing any underwear as we planned to take a few more videos on the way home. He planned it out that I would walk in front, then lift up my skirt to show my bare ass on video. Just a cute, fast flash, nothing more.

I gasp as his hand moves down again, his two fingers running up and down my slit. Soft moans come out of me as he does this over and over, just trails his fingers over it. His friend now reaches over to grab hold of my breast again, openly groping me, but this time much harder. The bastard even slaps at my bare tit to make it bounce.

I happen to be in some weird sort of trance as I let them do this to me. My eyes flutter some as I look about, trying to see if anyone is watching. Oddly enough, it doesn't look like it. No one is facing me or telling others to look my way. I have a feeling they are pretending not to notice, that everyone can very much tell what is happening, they just don't want to look.

"Alright, that's enough, stop it," my boyfriend finally says. I think the guy touching my pussy is what gave my boyfriend the strength to finally stand up for me. That my pussy belongs to him, and not these two goons. Sure, they can have my tits, but not my pussy.

Only my boyfriend looks so scared. More than scared, if I am being honest. He looks terrified. I can tell his entire body is shaking as if he's barely got the courage to speak at all. Sure, he's looking at the one who has his hand on my pussy, but it looks like a well-placed gust of wind would knock my boyfriend over.

"Look lover-boy, say one more damn thing and it's going to be you that sucks my cock and not her, you got it?" the guy warns with a "I don't play around" sort of attitude. The way he says this makes me think of a man that's been in jail. Where sex is a weapon there, and it is used to destroy.

My boyfriend's face goes pale at this, very pale. His mouth then opens and closes a few time like a fish, making me wonder if he thinks he is really talking. Nothing ever does come out as he finally stops.

Another gasp comes out of me as the man to my left moves his fingers to my clit. His fingers seem to perfectly place themselves on top of the sensitive place and press down. They then move in circles, making the tingling I feel burst forward. The sheer intensity of it makes me arch my back as I sit in the chair, to which my breasts swing and hit my plate, making a clanking sound.