It's Just A Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing this alerts me that the nearby tables would have heard. That they would turn to look in reaction and see me like this. Where it's clear what is happening, that two men are molesting me out on the open.

"Oh my gosh," I say softly as the one on my right takes his hand off my breast and moves it between my legs. While his friend rubs my clit, his hand moves much lower between my legs. Then I feel him extend two fingers out, where he puts them right at my opening and starts to shove them inside. Just parts my lips and goes inside.

Slowly he inserts those two fingers deeper and deeper. They part my pussy apart, easily sliding in with how wet I am. And I make sure to keep my legs spread and my hips rocked forward so he can go as deep as he wants. As deep as he wants to go in my pussy. And he does as I feel him shove all of those two fingers inside till I feel his knuckle.

"Damn she's wet. Don't you fuck her enough man?" The guy on my right asks my boyfriend with a sneer as his fingers are inside me. He then starts to curl his fingers inside me, making me quiver and jerk in my chair, forcing my tits to jiggle and bounce about from the movements.

"No more. Stop it!" My boyfriend states in a serious tone. Only I'm not sure how serious they take it as he says it in a loud whisper instead of a yell. Says it in a manner that he doesn't want anyone at any other table to be able to hear him or know what they are doing. For no one to know that these two are taking his girlfriend as they want.

The man on my left removes his hand off my clit. The one on my right keeps his fingers inside me, not caring of what his friend is doing. In fact, he starts to pull his fingers out of me only to push them back in slowly, like he enjoys the feeling of my warm insides. As he does this, I can't look at him, even if those brown eyes are looking right at my face.

"What did I say, huh? What did I just fucking say? But nah. You couldn't keep your mouth shut," the man on my left says, looking right at my boyfriend. To his credit, I can tell my pale boyfriend wants to back down, but he stays strong as he looks the guy eye to eye. Only the man on my left looks so powerful and strong compared to my boyfriend who looks rather weak at the moment.

"Now, it's you who are gonna suck my cock," the man on my left says, pointing at my boyfriend. My boyfriend is taken back by this, but still doesn't back down. He keeps on staring the guy in the face, with both of them looking to see who the first to blink is going to be.

"Well? I'm waiting. Get ya ass under the table and go to work," the man on my left says, revealing he was actually serious. I get a small shock at this, as I really thought it was just macho-talk. But no. I see now he truly expects my boyfriend to do this, even if it's not his thing.

"Lift your shirt higher," the man on my right who is still finger-fucking me orders. Without waiting, I do as he wants, bring my shirt over my mouth so I can bite down on it as his fingers move in and out of my pussy so fast. It feels so incredible the way he does it. I've had this done a hundred times before, but this is so different. It's so intense that I find myself rocking my hips with his fingers as they move about.

My body gets hotter and hotter as all this goes on. It makes my mind go into something of a haze, where I can see everything, just can't think or act. Like everything is happening in a movie but I feel the emotions.

I see my boyfriend and the guy staring at each other, looking to see which one is going to back down, but can't do anything about it. Can't cheer my boyfriend on, nor tell the other guy to stop. All I can do is gasp and moan as my pussy is toyed with out in the open.

Then I see something I don't believe. My boyfriend lowers his head as if to say, "I back down." Just cowers down to the larger guy, showing a level of cowardice that I didn't think was in him. It blows me away to the point that for a moment I forget what else is going on.

"That's what I thought. Now. Get yo ass under the table, now," the man on my left orders my boyfriend, sounding like a strict father. My boyfriend doesn't react to this. I thought he would say "no way" or "fuck you" but instead, he stays in his chair, shoulders slumped over and his head down, looking defeated. I thought for sure this was some sort of ruse, where he would look defeated but end up punching the guy, but I don't think that is what this is.

Another wave of shock hits me as I see my boyfriend start to slide down his chair. He's actually moving under the table. For I see him go slowly down in his chair, making it like he's picking something up. But he doesn't dare look at me. All he looks at is the ground while that defeated expression on his face never changes.

He then disappears under the table, and when he does, another moan comes out me as the guy on my right has started to finger-fuck me faster. Now each time he moves his fingers in or out, he curls them so they run over my pussy wall, giving the strangest sensation. It's amplified due to me holding my shirt up, making it feel in my mind that my hands are bound.

"Now, where was I? Oh yeah, here," the one on my left comments, his hand moving back to my clit. His two fingers easily find it, where they go back to rubbing, damn near making me merge with my chair as I quiver with the feeling of two men toying with my pussy.

"Pull down my fly," the man on the left oddly says. At first I think he is talking to me, but then I see he's not looking at me, but at nothing. He's sitting in his chair, his arm leaning over to between my legs, but not looking at me at all. He's talking to my boyfriend. Surely my boyfriend isn't going to do that, right? He's never even shown any sort of sexual interest towards guys, ever. And then I faintly here the sound of a zipper going down.

"Now, pull my cock out," the guy on my left says, still looking at nothing. I have to bite my shirt again as the guy finger-fucking me moves his fingers so fast I hear the wet sounds of my pussy. This adds onto the tingling feeling that are amping up more and more in me, the fire building until I'm going to erupt. What adds to this feeling is that his finger-fucking is making my entire body jiggle and jerk. My tits are jiggling and bouncing like crazy now, having been out and exposed for quite a while.

For just a fraction of a second, I think some strange thoughts. Where's the waiter? Surely she would have come over by now. Why has none of the other guests said anything? The two men aren't being super loud with what they are doing, but surely someone has seen. We are in the midst of an entire crowd of tables, someone had to have seen something. If they have seen, why haven't the cops arrived? I would think that would be the first thing they would do. It almost feels like someone is preventing any of that from happening for some reason.

"Put it in your mouth," the man on my left says to my boyfriend while rubbing my clit. I'm unable to see under the table, so I have to use my imagination to picture my boyfriend, kneeling down under the table, looking defeated with that man's cock in his hand. That he unzipped the guy and is about to put a cock in his mouth.

This can't be really happening, right? No way my boyfriend is going to do that. No way he's going to do that and let these two men do what they want to me.

"There you go," the man on my left says, confirming that my boyfriend just put his cock in his mouth. Knowing this sends a powerful wave of submission over me. For if my boyfriend has given me up like this to them, what chance do I have? If he's that submissive, what does it make me?

For a few moments, neither of the two men say anything. They just keep leaning over and playing with my pussy as I keep my tits exposed. And then I tilt my head, thinking that my boyfriend really can't be sucking the guy off. I tilt my head more until I can see on the left side of the table.

My heart sinks and my arousal skyrockets as I see the tablecloth is clearly over the guy's lap. More than that, there's a head shaped object sitting out over it, moving up and down. There's no denying it, my boyfriend is sucking the guy's cock.

"Make sure the tablecloth is over her pussy. I want lover-boy to see what we are doing to it as he sucks my cock," the guy on my left says to the one on the right. His friend then uses his free hand to pull on the hanging tablecloth on my side until he tucks it into the waistband of my skirt as well, thus displaying my pussy to my boyfriend under the table.

"Now...you should know...we own this restaurant. Hell, we own all of these in the city," the man on my left tells me as he rubs my clit much harder now. And I do mean much harder. He presses down with what feels like most of his strength, making me audibly cry out from the half pain, half pleasure it gives. It very much sends a message, daring me to try and stop him from doing this.

"Every so often, some TikTok bitch or OnlyFans whore comes here, wanting to film content," he continues to talk, to which I'm now panting as I know I'm about to orgasm at any moment. I don't even care what they are saying, I only care what they are doing.

"And we have to step in, to show these sluts that we don't allow that here," he tells me, now lightly patting my clit, like he's softly slapping it. The sound of light clapping can now be heard very clearly. His friend is moving his fingers even faster now in and out of my pussy. He's so forceful, my entire chair is shaking.

"That's why we gonna post the security feed from this. You been on camera all night, from different angles. We gonna make sure to edit it nice and include a lot of face shots...then post it on the internet. Just like we did with all the others before you. To show what happens when you try to mess with our business," he croons with a taunting menace.

This proves to be too much for me. At the end of his speech I look directly at him, where our eyes meet. The show of power in his eyes sets off the explosion that is my orgasm. Waves of dark pleasure move over me instantly, making my eyes roll back. My back arches out, shoving my tits forward in which I actually knock things over on the table.

My moans are no longer the soft and gentle sounds that I was hiding them to be. Now they are loud and powerful, alerting everyone that I'm cumming from these two goons. That they did as they wanted, and now they are forcing an orgasm on me. Unable to help it, my body reacts, my hips rocking almost violently as I pretend the fingers is a cock that's fucking me.

My body gets hotter than I ever think it has been before. It makes me jerk and bounce in the chair at the same time, making my tits bounce comically about. And the entire time, I keep my shirt raised over my head like it was warding away evil, no longer caring who can see my bouncing tits, for I know everyone can. Just like I know they hear my loud moans and squeals.

I'm not really sure what happened next. The waves of my orgasm built and built for me until I had to close my eyes to focus on how it felt. I think at one point I stood up completely to give them better access to my sex. For them to play with my pussy where everyone could see. I may even have done it so the cameras could clearly see what they were doing instead of it being implied by small motions on film.

My orgasm is extremely powerful and overwhelming. It gets to the point everything goes white and I sort of lose my breath. There's an element of terror from me at this, as it feels very much like one could die from this as it is so overwhelming.

Blinking my eyes several times, I look around, trying to see where I am. When I am able to see, I then try to remember how I got where I am. For I'm in what looks to be an alley. A dark back alley.

Moans of pleasure keep coming out of me as I'm bent over what I think is a metal trash can. I see that my top have been completely removed so my tits swings powerfully with each thrust from the man fucking me. They swing forward and then crash against the trash can they swing so hard.

My skirt has been tucked into my waistband on all sides, so my entire ass can be seen as he shoves his cock in and out of my pussy, fucking me harder than my boyfriend ever has. Each thrust he sends I hear the slamming against my body and the trash can, making it sound like someone is getting beaten with the thing.

Right as I am about to cum again, snapshots of memories pop in my mind. Like my brain is trying to piece back together how I got here and what is happening. In my mind, I see myself at the table, the two guys on either side as they had their way with my pussy, making me cum.

I see myself standing up, unable to help it as the orgasm was so intense. I recall looking down to see my shaved pussy out for everyone at the restaurant, their hands all over it. I even picture the one guy pinching my clit and tugging on it like this. Gosh it made me feel like such a whore and I loved it. Loved knowing everyone was watching it happen.

I recall one of the guys saying they had to get me out of there, and to take us to the "back." That there was too much commotion to keep quiet now. That they had to deal with us in private.

That's when the guy on my left told my boyfriend to get out from under the table. The guy on my left then reached under the table to fix his pants, but then my boyfriend crawled out. And when he did...he had cum on his face. Streams of cum spread right across.

We were told to start walking, so we did. It was one of the men, then me, then my boyfriend, and in last, the other man. Only as I walked, they made me keep my top up and didn't let me fix my skirt, so everyone saw my tits and pussy as I walked, especially my boyfriend. Not to mention all the cameras.

They led us behind their restaurant and into the back alley. There I was told to take off my top, which I did. Then I was bent over this trash can where the man who was on my left started to fuck me from behind. Fuck me hard too.

Now that I'm caught up with what has happened, I look up from my bent over state. When I do, I see my boyfriend. He's about 15 or 20 feet away, on his knees. I only see the back of his head as he kneels in front of the other guy. It's pretty clear, he's sucking his cock. I can see how his head is bobbing up and down on the man's cock, sucking it with a lot of passion. And just like me, his hands are behind his back, held there with nothing more than an order by these two goons.

Each thrust the one fucking me gives me makes me let out a loud yelping moan, which I know my boyfriend must hear. He can hear the clapping sound of sex too as well as the man fucking me is so hard that he's holding onto my hair for leverage.

My moans are electric because my pussy clings to his cock. It's clearly loving all of this, no matter how demeaning or pathetic is makes us. Even if I'm being fucked like some hooker in this back area and my boyfriend is forced to pleasure another man, I'm loving it. It feels me with a submission I didn't think possible.

I feel yet another orgasm coming now. I'm not sure how many this one will be since they took us back here. It has to be at least 3 as the other guy had already fucked me. That's why he's making my boyfriend suck him off, as he wanted my boyfriend to taste me on his cock. Taste what he probably will never get again.

It only takes about 30 seconds before I come again. This time my moans echo back to me as they bounce off the empty alley. The man takes to holding my arms behind me to keep me pinned down as my body bucks from the orgasm. He keeps on pounding me like this, showing he's not finished. But I cum hard on his cock, my pussy feeling beat down hard while he wants more.

Cumming again seems to be too much for me as I feel that white out feeling again. My eyes flutter as I sink into the orgasm and when they flutter open again, I find the orgasm has faded. Only this time I find that I'm still bent over, but there's a cock in my mouth and another in my pussy. I would look around, but all I really see is a stomach in front of me as one of the men fucks my face, making his cock hit the back of my throat each thrust.

I'm being double teamed. That's what is happening. One is fucking my mouth, making me gag on that cock while the other is shoving his cock as far as it will go in my pussy. They both seem to move at once, as if trying to destroy my poor body with each thrust. Like the goal is to compress all of my organs.

"Like what you see lover-boy?" One of them taunts as they double team me. When he says this, I move my eyes to try and look to the side. That's when I see my boyfriend. He's standing there to the side, watching what they are doing. His pants have been removed completely, so has his underwear. And he has his cock in his hand, where he's furiously jacking off to what they are doing to me. But more than that, I see they've tied him by the neck to a pole against the building. Not tied, but put what looks like a bike lock to keep him pinned there.

The two men stop fucking me and pull out, only to flip me over. Now one goes back to fucking my pussy, but the other places his cock between my tits. There he pushes them together and starts thrusting, titty fucking me. It makes me laugh a little as I recall them asking about it earlier.

I let my arms hang limply as they use me like a sex toy. The feeling of both at once makes me even hotter than I thought possible. Not to mention the new feeling of having my tits abused like this. It pumps humiliation into me with each time he makes my tits move down his cock. I can easily feel how raw between my tits are getting from his roughness.

Being used like this causes me to cum time and again. Every 40 seconds to a minute I cum, so it sounds like I'm nonstop moaning. I would try to block these orgasms, to fight them off, but that's laughable. That would be like trying to stop the Earth from rotating.

Never have I felt so sexually used. Never have I felt so submissive. Never have I felt so embarrassed and deserving of what is happening. Never have I felt so incredibly happy. Never have I felt so alive.

My eyes flutter open again some time later as I must have whited out again. When I do, I hear laughter from the two men. I then feel that they are no longer fucking me...but someone is licking my pussy. Coming to my senses, I find I am sitting on a closed metal trashcan, my legs spread and naked as can be.

My boyfriend is kneeling in front of me and has his head presses against my pussy, licking away. They've stripped him of his clothes too, but made him wear his underwear like a hat. And I could be mistaken, but I think his hands are now tied behind his back from the way his shoulders look.

He furiously eats my pussy, which has been fucked raw. His tongue darts deep inside me then flicks on my clit over and over, making me squirm. This is very strange because he's never done this before. He would demand I give him head, but not return it, if you know what I mean. I've never felt what being eaten out by him would feel like.

It's once I try to move that I see my hands are tied over my head. They've been tied to some sort of security light that is shining down on us. This makes me helpless. I can't even try to push my boyfriend off of me now, which I think is the point. And thinking about it, I know why they are making him do it. They've cummed in me several times. Now they are making him eat me out after.

Standing far behind my boyfriend are the two men. They are back in their suits, looking perfectly normal like before. They are watching my boyfriend have at my pussy and laughing at us. Not just laughing but recording on what looks like a high-def camera.

From here, they make my boyfriend stop only when I cum, again. I thought this would be the end of it as I'm not sure how much more I can take, but it isn't. Each man fucked me again but in this sitting position where I am tied down.