It's Just a Game [M/M]

Story Info
Alex and Pierce blow each other with some teasing.
4.1k words
4.72
11.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters:

Alex: Main character, male, 22

Pierce: Alex's friend, male, 25

Lizzie (mentioned): Alex's roommate, female, 21

It was a Friday night. Payday had hit, so my friends and I decided to go out to the bar, to wash the pain of the work week away. I didn't really understand the draw of bars, but at least the drinking was fun. My friends swore the Black Cat Nightclub was the place to find hook-ups, but it wasn't so easy as a bisexual man. I was supposed to have twice the options. Yet it was so hard to find a gay man in a place like this, and straight women looked like they were going to be sick if they found out you had been with another man. Or worse, they convince you to have a threesome with them and their partner, only for their partner to not like it nearly as much as they do. Gah. Never again. That woman still calls me sometimes.

It was why I was sat at a table in the corner of the bar, absent-mindedly sipping at my drink. All my friends were already gone, likely hitting on some poor woman so they could brag about it later. I really didn't understand why they liked this place so much. The light above my table was broken - it almost felt like a dump. Maybe that's why the drinks were so cheap.

My thoughts were interrupted when a man sat across from me. The lack of light made it hard to see, but I smiled once I finally recognized him. "Pierce. Back already?" He was one of my friends. He didn't like bars either, but we dragged him here anyways, just to stop him from working overtime at his job again. Overtime! On a Friday night! Who does that?

He grumbled something and took a long drink from his glass, which I assumed was beer. I raised an eyebrow at him, and after a second he repeated himself. "'Just find someone,' they said. 'This place is full of women that want to fuck. It'll be so easy.'" He huffed and went back to his drink.

I smiled sympathetically, but didn't say anything. Pierce always seemed to have a permanent scowl on his face, and paired with his leather jacket and unshaven face, he was a little intimidating. His muscles didn't make it any better. I mean, I thought he was cute, but I also knew he was a good guy. Not the kind of person I'd try to talk to as a stranger.

He put down his glass, the 'clink!' grabbing my attention. Empty already? I was barely halfway through my drink. "What about you?" he asked, "Any luck with men? Or women? Or, uh- anyone, I guess."

I shook my head and sighed. "I don't know, maybe I'll have to start flirting with people at coffee shops. Have a cute little café date. The strobing lights are giving me a headache." I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment.

"How about we get out of here, then?" Pierce spoke a little too fast, and I opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes were darting all around my face.

"Can't, Lizzie drove me-"

"I have my truck."

I paused, trying to read his expression. Did he hate this place that badly? I mean, I didn't like it either, but I felt bad that we dragged him away from work for this. He deserved to relax, but a nightclub wasn't exactly calming. Hmm.

"Alright, fine. I'll... wait, how much have you had to drink?"

"Oh, come on. This is only my third beer, it's fine. I haven't even finished it!"

"I think I should drive."

"I have a high alcohol tolerance."

"I'm going to drive."

We were both silent for a moment. His glare didn't intimidate me. Finally, he sighed. "Fine. But you better not fuck up my truck."

I grinned. "I won't, I won't."

~-~

I mostly knew the way to Pierce's house, so I drove without issue. Pierce was silent the entire time, something I only noticed as I pulled into the parking garage. "Dude, are you alright?"

"I think I like guys."

I glanced to him. "Yeah?"

"I don't know. I just- I don't know."

I nodded patting his shoulder. "I get it man, I really do."

After a pause, he nodded. "I hoped you would. That's- That's why I told you."

I smiled at him. "It doesn't change anything, man. Everyone accepted me, they'll accept you too. Try not to worry about it."

He looked like he was going to say something but stopped himself. After a long silence, he looked at me. "How are you getting home?"

"I was just going to take the bus, it's not that far from here-"

"How about..." He clenched his teeth. "I don't know. I wanted to talk to you a little more. Can... you come up with me?" He nodded to the apartment.

I shrugged. "Sure."

~-~

It was silent the whole elevator ride, and Pierce barely even looked at me as he unlocked his door. I pretended not to notice, walking into his apartment and throwing my jacket onto a chair. I took a seat on the couch, watching him hang up his own jacket. "... So? What did you want to talk about?"

He didn't answer right away, moving to sit beside me on the couch. I noticed his hands were shaking.

"I don't know, uh- How did you know that... you liked guys?"

I shrugged. "High school. Got drunk with a friend of mine and we ended up kissing. And then..." I grinned. "Well, let's just say it was obvious."

He bit the inside of his cheek, staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow, amused. "Well? Do you have something you'd like to ask?"

A shade of red spread across his face and he looked away. "Shut up."

My grin only widened. I took his hand and pulled him towards me. "Just ask! I've never seen you so shy before."

"Shut up. Shut the fuck up."

"Big strong Pierce, defeated by having to ask f-"

"Kiss me."

I paused, almost a little surprised. "Well. Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

His face was still bright red. "Hurry up, will you?"

I gave a little laugh and then finally leaned in for the kiss. I heard his breath catch in his throat and I tried not to smile, just so I could keep kissing him. He parted his lips hesitantly to allow my tongue in, carefully swirling his around mind. Cautious, curious. Absolutely adorable.

After a few seconds I pulled apart, almost laughing at the betrayal on his face. "Come on, what's the verdict? Do you like guys or not?" The answer was plain on his face, but teasing him was suddenly much more entertaining.

He was staring at me. He swallowed hard, then nodded.

"Speak. I want to hear you."

He blushed again. "Yes, I..." his voice was hoarse. "More."

I raised an eyebrow.

He clenched his teeth. "... Please."

I smiled and leaned in again. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer, so I climbed on top of him, straddling him. "Eager, huh?"

He didn't answer, initiating the kiss. His kissing got hungrier the longer we made out, much to my amusement. His breathing quickened, and I almost commented on it when I realized it was only matching mine. Fuck. Despite being inexperienced with men, he was still a good kisser. A very good kisser. Though maybe he should know I was still the one in control.

I sucked on his tongue, eliciting a soft moan from him. He back arched a little, and it was then that I realized how hard he had gotten. I barely had time to think, before he nibbled on my lip.

A surprised noise escaped my lips and he pulled away, worried that he had hurt me. When he saw the blush on my face, he grinned. "Enjoying yourself?"

"Wh.... where did you learn that?" Another wave of warmth spread across my face as I heard my own voice - I was the one getting hoarse.

"Does it matter? Women have lips too, dumbass." He went back in to kiss me again, but I stopped him.

I could hear my heart racing in my ears. I took a second to catch my breath, then looked up at him. "Where do you want this to go?" I could feel myself leaking, likely through my boxers at this point, and I wanted to know the answer before I got too worked up.

His eyes were darting around my face again. "Like... like what?"

"Like sex? Did you want-"

"Do you want?"

I looked down at the tent in my pants. Worse, feeling him hard against me was starting to drive me mad. "Well, yes, of course I do, but if you're not ready-"

"Yes! I mean, no, I mean, I don't know about sex, I just-"

"We don't have to. It's okay."

"I was going to ask you for a blowjob."

We stared at each other momentarily, and I nodded. "Sure." Although I loved giving blowjobs, wasn't it a little stereotypical for the guy who had his gay awakening to just want to be sucked off? It didn't matter to me, but I did think about it. I started to slide off his lap.

"Wait- I, um... I meant- me. You."

Oh? "Use your words."

He looked away. I gently cupped his cheek and made him look at me. He blushed. "Can I suck you off?"

I grinned. "Of course."

I moved out of the way so he could get off of the couch, then got into position. He stared at me hesitantly. I put a pillow on the floor so he'd have something to kneel on.

Without another word, he kneeled, shaking hands working the zipper of my pants. I was breathless. Just the view of someone like Pierce on his knees for me was incredible. I had... thought about Pierce before, admittedly, but it had never been anything like this.

I parted my legs and he got comfortable between them, eyes locked on the bulge in my boxers. Just him brushing his fingers over it through the cloth elicited a reaction from me. He looked up at me and grinned, some of his anxiousness gone. He looked back down, gently pulling down my boxers, a little surprised as my boner sprung out. He was hesitant.

"Do you need some pointers?" I asked gently.

He shook his head. "I've done this before."

"What??"

He blushed, rubbing the base of my shaft with his fingers. "I, well... in high school. Like you."

"You've sucked a guy off in high school and needed a kiss to tell you you liked men?"

"Guys."

"Guys? Plural? Multiple men?"

"Maybe I... just wanted a kiss."

I laughed softly. "Okay, okay."

"I'm a little out of practice, though."

"So am I. Don't worry about it."

"Hmm. In that case..." he looked up at me. "How about we make it a game?"

This competitive asshole. I was starting to squirm a little, and it was just a hand on my shaft. I could've said yes to anything. "Okay. What is it?"

He was starting to blush again. "I suck you off. You suck me off. Whoever... cums first has to buy dinner tomorrow."

Was this some roundabout way of getting a date? Or was he really just that competitive? Either way, it was working, and his quickening pace on my cock wasn't helping me think clearly. "Okay, okay, fine."

He stopped touching me and smiled. "I'll start a timer."

"Okay, whatever. Though- you've already had a head start. It's unfair."

"And you have more experience than me. I think it evens it out."

It didn't, not at all, but I wanted him to start touching me again. Thinking about his lips on me made me twitch. "Alright, just... hurry up."

"Eager, huh?" He mimicked my voice from earlier, grinning. He didn't make me wait, though, putting down his phone and licking my shaft.

Up and down. Up and down. Fuck. He was almost kissing my dick, smiling as my legs began to shake as he got closer to the head. Something about not wanting to cum so fast made everything feel so much better. He put his lips around the head of my dick, starting to bob his head up and down. His mouth was so warm. One hand went to fondle my balls, while the other rubbed my inner thigh. He looked up at me with the most perfect fuck-me eyes. Inexperienced my ass! He only went faster as I moaned. My hand was in his curly hair, the other tightly grasping a pillow like I was about to rip it apart. "Sl-" I was interrupted by my own moan, throwing my head back. "Slow down, I-" He didn't, as I hoped he wouldn't. He continued going up and down, up and down. It took all my strength to lift my head to look at him. Up and down. He seemed to be enjoying himself as much as I was. Up and down. Fuck. Up and down. He could only make it halfway down my dick, but the enthusiasm was driving me wild. Up and down. I brought the back of my hand up to my mouth to muffle my moans. Up and down. It was clear he could still hear me. Up and down. Fuck. Both hands were playing with my balls now and I moaned harder. My legs were squeezing his head tight, but he didn't seem to mind. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. I didn't even care about the stupid game anymore. "F... faster..." My voice was embarrassingly whiny. He obliged, thank fucking god. I was so close. I tightened my grip in his hair, my back arching. "Pierce, I'm going to-" I cut myself off with a loud groan, cumming as Pierce deepthroated me. I rode the wave of ecstasy, relaxing into the couch as my dick finally stopped twitching. Fuck.

He stood up, swallowing hard and grinning. "Thank god. I was getting tired."

I didn't respond, trying to slow my breathing. After a few moments, I looked up at him.

He was at his phone. "Hm, you lasted thr-"

"I don't want to know."

He stopped, grinning at me. "Well, are you going to try to beat that? Or are you going to give up?"

There was no way I was going to beat that. I was spent. This was unfair! How could I suck dick like this? "Give me a few minutes."

~-~

After a few minutes, we had switched positions. "Are you ready?"

He almost looked nervous. "Yes."

I nodded and started the timer. Except, instead of starting with his dick, I stood up, sitting on his lap like before. He looked surprised but didn't say anything, smiling as I went to kiss him.

As we kissed my hands went under his shirt, gently going from his stomach to his chest, tracing lines with my fingernails. He twitched. "Tickles..." he murmured between kisses.

I kept kissing him, my right hand finding his nipple. I traced circles around it, not directly touching it. His breathing quickened just from that, and he went to kiss me harder. I pulled back, raising my eyebrows at him.

"What!"

"Be patient."

He mumbled something but nodded, and I went back to kissing him. Slow and sensual, exploring every inch of his mouth, like I had never seen a human being before. Putting my tongue into his mouth as deep as he could, then withdrawing as he arched his back towards me. My hand finally touched his nipple, but still, it was painfully slow. I needed to savour every reaction he had.

And he had a lot of reactions. Each little movement of my fingers made his breath catch in his throat, something that was absolutely delightful to hear. Soon he was moaning from just my hand on his chest. Playing with him, teasing him.

When we had parted for the fifth or sixth time, he groaned softly.

"Hmm? Frustrated already?"

He didn't answer, instead taking my free hand and moving it lower.

I moved it away, shaking my head. "Not yet."

He made a sound that might have been a whine. "Please."

I grinned. "Soon."

I moved my lips down from his, pressing a kiss to his jaw and going lower. He tilted his head so I could kiss his neck and I quickly took the opportunity, pressing kisses to it as I went lower. I stopped at where his neck met his shoulder and kissed there for a bit, finding my own kisses get hungrier. Kissing for longer, harder, biting a little. I wanted him to get hickeys, I wanted him to be reminded of this night for days after. I had cum so recently, but the noises he was making was getting me worked up again. I started to grind against him, much to his delight. A hand snaked around my waist and he moved me back and fourth faster. I didn't stop him, moaning softly myself. I muffled my own noises by going back to kissing him, sucking on his neck hard. He started to grind faster and I got up, barely hovering above his bulge. He looked at me with desperation and I smiled. "Soon. Let me take control."

After a moment he nodded. My smile widened.

I sat down and began moving again, slower than before. It was taking all of my concentration to stay at the same, slow speed. I was supposed to be teasing him! Not myself! Why was this so difficult?

I decided it'd be best if I stopped altogether. His disappointment matched mine, but I distracted him by taking off his shirt. He was more muscular than I thought. His leather jacket was baggy, I never had had the opportunity to truly appreciate him like this. I slid a hand down his stomach and he arched his back again, whining softly when I stopped at his abs. I just wanted to feel his chiseled body a little bit, he could wait. I started kissing his neck again, moving down to his chest and tracing circles around his nipple with ny tongue. My hand went to his other nipple, thumbing it gently. He started grinding against me again but I stopped him, looking up to grin. "Be patient."

"Please, I... I want this so bad... I've already waited so long..."

My grin widened. "I know." I went back to his nipple, sucking on it.

"Please, please, come on. I want you. Please."

His words caused me to pause, looking up at him once again. The desperation on his face was so sweet, and I wanted to savor it, but his begging was driving me insane. "Fine. Since you've been so good." I slid off of him and onto the floor, gently rubbing his dick through his jeans. Just that made him moan hard. It was so difficult to pretend I wasn't as excited as he was. I took his zipper in my teeth and unzipped it painfully slow. Halfway down, he squirmed, and I stopped. He stared at me with disbelief and I smiled. After a few seconds, I went back to it. His legs were shaking ever so slightly, clearly trying to hide his movements. I let it slide this time, pulling his pants down. He had leaked through his boxers and I smiled, looking up at him. "Did I do that?" I asked, feigning innocence.

His face got red. "Please, just..."

I started kissing his bulge through his boxers. I ignored his squirming this time, part of me quite liking seeing him like this. My hand went to his inner thigh, rubbing it as I teases his dick. I didn't even look up at his reaction. I couldn't. I wanted this so bad. I used my free hand to pull his boxers down all the way, hiding my shock. Christ. He was so big. My own dick twitched as I smelled him. He went to the bar straight from work, so he was still a little sweaty. His natural musk. I wanted to taste it so bad.

I started with his upper thigh, kissing and licking him, trying to work up the courage to suck a dick that large. His legs had a tight grip on me, and I smiled. I hadn't even touched his dick yet. I kept kissing his inner thigh, moving closer to his shaft ever so slowly. When I was almost there, I withdrew, staring at it. He was very wet, another drop of pre-cum sliding down his dick while I was watching. He twitched just from the feeling. He must be so sensitive.

It took everything in me to not put it in my mouth right there, instead moving to his left thigh. Kissing, licking, sucking. His desperate noises told me it was driving him insane. That pleased me immensely.

When I was done with his left thigh, I was back to looking at his dick. I had been planning to go to his other thigh again, but I couldn't resist anymore. I put my hands on him, taking his length into my mouth. His pre-cum covered my hands quickly as I started moving, up and down just like he had. I loved hearing him moan, unable to stop myself from going faster. I felt a hand in my hair, which was soon followed by another. Both were grabbing my hair tightly. I kept going.

I felt him twitch in my mouth. "A-Alex, I'm... close..."

I stopped and looked up at him, licking my lips. "Sorry, what was what?"

"What? I said I was..." The realization hit him. "You asshole."

"My bad, I just didn't hear you." I grinned like the liar I was.

"You bastard, I-"

I cut him off by going back down on him, pleased as I heard him moan louder. One of the hands left my hair and his moans became muffled. I looked up at him, still going.

He had picked up a pillow to moan into, and was holding it tightly to his chest. He looked so shy. Was he worried his neighbors would hear him? If anything, they had already heard me. I doubted it would matter.

12