It's Just a Game [M/M]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped sucking him, a line of spit connecting my mouth to his dick. "Come on, Pierce, don't be shy. I want to hear you." As he removed the pillow to speak to me, I went back on his dick, absolutely delighted with the whimper he let out. His legs were still shaking, and I slowed down, not wanting to make him cum just yet. Instead of deepthroating him like before, I focused on his head, which seemed to make things worse for him. Or better. Likely better. I was swirling my tongue around his head. His whole body jolted as I brushed past one part, and I paused. I had forgotten about that part. I started to pay special attention to it, this small section on the bottom of his dick, just below his head. It was delightfully sensitive for most men, and Pierce seemed to be no exception. He was whimpering consistently now, and it took everything in me to not let him cum right there. I stopped again and he cried out softly, putting his face into the pillow.

"Alex, I-I... let me..."

I looked up at him. "Beg."

"What!"

"Beg to cum. If you ask nicely I'll consider it."

He whined, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment. "That's so embarrassing." His dick twitched as he said it.

I smiled. "I know."

"Okay, okay, I... please let me cum, Alex, I... I want to so bad, I-"

"Keep going." I went back to his dick, very slowly.

"I want to- cum I- so badly, please- I-" He was clearly struggling to speak between moans, to my delight. I started fondling his balls, part of me wanting him to struggle with it as much as possible.

"Alex! Close, I'm- so close- p-please, just- faster- let me-"

I went faster and he whimpered loudly, arching his back towards me. He shouted my name as he came, a thick stream of cum going straight down my throat. I kept going at the same speed for a few seconds, until he started to shake faster and yell out my name again. I slowed down, removing his dick from my mouth and standing up.

He was laid back on the couch, completely spent. I grinned, picking up the phone from the side table and reading it. "Wow, just under forty minutes! Guess I lost. So, where are we going for dinner?"

He let out a long groan. "You... asshole."

"Hm? You seemed to be enjoying yourself quite much."

"I... I didn't say... that I didn't..."

I smiled. Despite being the one to pay for dinner tomorrow, it seemed that I was the one that had won.

12