It's Just a Hair Cut Bk. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting lead to a great hair cut and more.
5.4k words
4.23
11.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

It's just a haircut. Book 1

It's Just a haircut. Well, my good friend Jim from work says. "You have to go get your hair cut. She makes you feel like you are the only one in the world. When she cuts my hair, I feel connected to her."

I say. "You are such a dweeb sometimes. If you feel that for her, you should ask her out like the girl at the gym you still have not asked out. It is 2010."

Jim says. "I don't get a vibe off the gym, lady, but we have never talked. The hairstylist she's not like anyone I've met. She has these superpowers that keep you from crossing the line, that and a beat-up old baseball bat it's got scars it's within arm's length. Her name even sounds like bells. It's Belle."

I say. "Jim, you are different. It just means her folks loved Beauty and the Beast. But to shut you up, I do need a haircut. I've gotten a bit werewolf-looking with my shag."

I took the number from Jim. He would not give up and texted her telling her I was Jim's friend. We get drinks after the gym sometimes; we live in the same building in lofts his once was one, but it was divided up into three. I own my loft and the building; Jim, like the others, just rents as he works for me.

I received a text saying. "I just had a cancellation, and I could have her seven pm slot."

I need clarification; after leaving the bar we were having drinks at, the photo on the website showed her hours were till five pm. Her picture looks like my Mom did when she was here four years ago before dying in a commercial airline crash soon after. I walk to the breezeway across the street, staying out of the chilly rain of Houston's mid-November.

I use the Houston Tunnel System as I live in a downtown Houston loft. I go up to the street and see her salon. I step in, a bell rings, and a twenty-seven-year-old woman walks to the door and locks the door behind her. You led me back to wash my hair. You stood six foot to my six foot two; you look maybe one hundred and forty pounds, maybe less to my one hundred eighty. Your hair was short with five colors. Mine was brown now a few months ago, lightened by the sun closer to a lighter brown mid-length. I used to wear it short at twenty-eight years old and go for the longer length.

You flash me your green eyes when you say. "I'm Belle; Jim insisted that we meet; he said I look like your mother, and we could be brother and sister. So as I was growing up, my Dad never said a word about my Mom, or if I had a brother, we had no secrets. He even knew when I lost my virginity."

My blue eyes flashed at your smile. We touched a spark jumped between us. Weird as hell as it's raining out; no way is it dry enough for a static shock. You were putting the cover on me to wash my hair. You kept talking about your school days, your basic small talk. You rub my head, drying it with a towel. It felt good. My moan sounded like I just had the best sex ever. I flashed red in the face and looked at you; your grin was one of she liked it, and she glanced at a beat-up metal softball bat within easy reach.

I felt no danger, but I liked her touch, I say. "Your touch is magic. I had a bad day. I found my lawsuit had been delayed for another year. It has gone on for three years now. I had to start over on ten days of code. I had to redo it my neck is killing me. All I wanted to do was go home and soak in a hot tub with some beers, maybe order a pizza, but Jim talked me into calling you. I'm sorry for the moan, but if you keep making me feel that good, you will need that bat on me. Excuse me; my face went redder."

You used a massage gun on my shoulders and neck as you led me to a chair and sat me down. You even did my head. It was sending the right signals to my seven-inch, fairly skinny cock but the wrong signals next to a beautiful woman who does not need to see my charms this way.

I say. "I'm sorry, may I have a cover for my legs? There damp, and I'm chilly, please."

You covered my legs, but you saw my tent.

Belle says. "Well, it looks like you carry a bat, too, I don't feel like I need it, but it's there if needed. May I give you a second?"

You turn away as I move my cock in my pants, hoping that is the end of it. I look up, and I see your smile in the mirror. A twinkle in your eyes said I was good as you watched. We small-talked, and it went to what I do for a living. Well, it's not working when you own a company that runs itself, and it just got bought by Google, but I did not say that I say. "The company sold, and I'm between jobs right now."

You served me great fresh espresso as you trimmed my woolly mammoth and my mound of unkempt hair.

You say. "You got the guts for color? You seem at home with your maleness."

You squeeze my bicep. I refrained from popping a pose, making it bigger you slapped my arm, impressed, but you're not making any passes.

I say. "Your hair is hot; it makes you even hotter."

My face went red as my dumbness hit me. It was a skill, or mine at least was, but I often trip over my words next to beauty; you smile at my rookie remark.

You answered. "Well, you look cooler than Jim, but you're just as big of a dweeb as he is."

I say. "In my defense, none of my lady friends found me a dweeb over a glass of wine and a good dinner. I said shit, why am I defending myself?"

You say. "I guess the only way for me to find out is to find out your hair will be done in a few; a steak house was discussed."

It's just off downtown, a fun drive in my 1972 Cutlass 442, but I plan on something other than drinking and driving. So I called for an Uber. We arrived there, and they know me. I bring many dates here, and I'm a good tipper.

I got my usual table overlooking the pond, and the white geese under the soft lights looked magical. As was dinner, our talk was on point; we talked a little about everything from religion. Neither of us had gotten bitten by that bug, but we talked about our morals and politics. Ours matched, as was our family history. Our dads were doctors our Moms were school teachers. Her Dad died a few years ago, giving her almost enough to open the hair salon. It had twelve chairs, and from the looks of the appointment book at the front desk, it looked as thick as a bible.

I looked as you grabbed your coat. I glanced at your book. You had no opening for weeks; she did this for Jim? Dinner was stunning as they brought me my dish. As a side dish, I cooked for the chief asparagus and brandy toasted garlic and truffles. After great steaks, the chief came out with a flaming desert, and brandies poured and lit it.

A glass of 1910 absinthe poured over sugar cubes; the green fairy was the end of dinner. I handed my card and put a tip on it of a few hundred. Making a video game and selling it meant cash was not my problem.

I say. "It stopped raining, Belle; take a walk with the dweeb and see if we can spot the fairy. I'm getting lightheaded in a good way."

Belle says. "In all fairness, you're not a dweeb, not like Jim; you're charming without pretensions; I've not caught you once checking me out."

I look at you; my eyes drift to your breast or at least that spot between them.

I look up and say. "I oops busted I had to your scar is a story when you're ready, but all of you is wow. I would use bigger words, but I don't want to dweeb out on our first time together."

You smiled at the word missing was a date.

We walked around the pond, and at one point, an Owl flew over us and landed in a tree, a mouse in its mouth. The Green Fairy had us lightheaded we watched the Owl eat. We moved on and left it to their meal. We walked into a pavilion gazebo and sat down. You look at me, our eyes locked. I started to talk, but the words did not come to life; that skill left me again.

You started to say something, but you took your hands and held my face, and you say. "Is this what you're trying to say."

We kissed, and no more words were needed; we kissed till we got chilly, and I called for a Uber.

As I put my leather jacket on you as we walked back to the gate, the car showed up, I say. "Damn, it's here. I thought I'd have more time to kiss you."

Belle says. "Kissing is good, but I'm sure it will be better or better in bed. Sorry, I'm high as fuck, Buzz, nothing, I'm high."

We kissed and rode home. It was clear you were happy I took us to my loft. Watching you start taking your clothes off once inside, I stopped you brought you to the guest room, and laid you in bed; you took your things off anyway, your stunning naked.

I kiss your forehead pulled the covers over you; looking sad, you turn over on your side and say. "You lose, sailor, but this looks good on you; I must open the salon at eight am. Can you get me there? I'm too drunk to say yes, that it?"

I nodded yes, turned the light off, and say. "Sleep tight; don't let the bed bugs bite."

I wanted to do more; what is a yes drunk can turn into a nasty no the next day; hell, I learned that in high school. I'm almost thirty now. It's not going to happen again. So I worked on my code and sent all but the last packet. I got the coffee maker ready to time on and looked at the choices to eat for breakfast I could offer. I turned the lights off, set the alarm for six thirty am, and slept like the dead.

The alarm went off. I watched the news as the coffee was ready. I opened your door and say. "Belle, would you like a shower and a cup of coffee? I got a few things you can wear if you want. They were from my last girlfriend; she did not leave me as much as she left the country and left me. Her bills ran off with my Dentist. I took her there for a cavity. I guess he filled more than one."

You say. "Coffee, two sugars and cream; please let me see the clothes."

I hand you my robe, and I walk you into my bedroom. You had coffee in your hand, and you gasped. "Damn, a bed on swings." I click a button, and the mirrors on the wall open, showing his and her walk-in closet. Your eyes widen as you sip coffee, pick out an outfit, and say. "Damn, this is some clothes, thanks for that, but I am not wearing used undies. I go commando."

My smile was your answer. I am not going to say anything dumb.

You come out dressed and say. "Thank you for taking care of me, and thanks for the toothbrush."

I say. "May I kiss you again? I don't believe how special it felt?"

You looked like wheels were turning in your mind, and you say. "Let's save this for another date. I think we moved too fast, but yes, your kisses were divine."

You asked me for one of the egg burritos I made as you were in the shower. So I made two encase you gobble yours down like you had not eaten in thirty days.

I say. "I can walk you out so you won't get turned around; you want to use the tunnels I walk you over; you won't be late?"

You say. "Yes, please I know they are there, but I get a little turned around unless I've been there before."

We talked as we walked; the walkers were out in sweats and pink shoes as they walked like they were going places. I stop you and say. "Up the elevator and out the door to your right, you see your sign."

Belle stared up the stairs about halfway there; you stopped; instead, I heard a. "You watching my butt, sailor?"

I say. "Yes, I am a dweeb, aren't I."

You ran down the few steps down to me. You did not go to the bottom step. You made me look up at you, and you kissed me. It proved it was not a dream. It's just as good sober as it was last night.

Belle says. "Make those egg things again, please they were so good, but I only take thirty for lunch. I'll call you when I'm free."

You go up again, and turning your head, you blow a kiss at me. I drifted back to my house, the feeling of what was next. I worked on the code till your call. I had them ready for the mushrooms, onions, spinach, bell peppers, two eggs, on a tortilla, and fresh bacon. Everything was cooked except the eggs, just waiting on Belle. The doorbell intercom rang, and I say. "Come up on the tenth floor, and I'll meet you; that way, you know which one I'm in. The doors are not marked."

You came up and had an eclair from a French bakery with you. I started the eggs and told you what I did. I checked with you as I added the bacon-cooked spinach. We ate quickly, and we talked. You leaned forward and kissed me. It was eggey but so sexy.

I say. "If we start that, you'll be late."

You say. "I'm the boss, but I have a good tipper bring in a few friends, so this was just dessert."

As you kiss me again. We split the eclair and had coffee in my greenhouse; the plants and flowers made it smell grand.

I say. "I ask if you like me to cook for you soon, but I don't want to come off as a dweeb. I enjoy your banter."

You laughed a hearty sexy laugh as you say. "Banter, is that what you called my ass. I cook for you. I'd have you over to my place, but I share it with my Aunt, who disapproves of me; she won't say why."

I say. "Tell me what to get from the market, and I pick it up, or it's a few blocks walk to the market in the tunnels."

You say. "I got to go; the tunnels are great. You don't have to wait for the lights. Want to walk me over encase I get lost again? I will let you see my banter again?"

You wiggled your hips at me as I grabbed my phone and ear-pods, and we were there too quickly. I kissed you on the first step, making you look up at me. Next, you patted my butt, but you found it tight.

I jogged the three blocks to the gym, playing music, and texted Jim, "I asked if I should get a handball court?"

You texted back. "No, I got a hair at two pm."

I texted you. "Got a second date with Belle. Sorry bro, all I did was ask her for a date. It was my charms who did the rest. We clicked like two pieces of Legos. That was not a sex thing; I did like her banter. I just thought you should know."

Jim sent me a text with two words. "You rat."

I finished my workout, jogged home, showered, changed the table in the greenhouse, set candles out, checked how clean the hot tub was, changed the water, scrubbed the tub clean, and flushed it with clean water. I set the music player to play my playlist. Set the volume levels, and I got a call from the lawyers about my Mom's case. It was a long hour it left me drained.

I got your text. It pumped me up. I grabbed my wheeled grocery cart, which folds to the size of a large umbrella, and I was at the steps as you came down, then kissed me and say. "So you like my banter?"

You looked fresh when you showed me how good you looked after working all day. It was a short walk as we talked about our likes and dislikes; talking with you was uplifting my tiredness was gone.

Jim comes up once Belle says. "I don't think I'll see him again; he looks good when his hair is neat. But we never clicked that way. Sorry if your friend's feelings got hurt."

I say. "I know he called me a rat. I did not go to see you to hit on you; it just worked out that way."

Filling up the cart, I say. "I need to stop and get a couple of hot meals. It's not for us."

We picked up four hot meals, bottled water, tampons and pads, hot coffee, toothpaste, brushes, and dry shampoo. Then, finally, I stepped out of the building and walked around the corner.

I say out loud. "Is Mary here?"

An older woman came out, and I held my arms out and say. "You want one of my hugs, Mary?"

She shuffles over to me and hugs me; I say. "Please, I can get you to a warm place to stay, Mary?"

Mary says. "No, can't I talks about sin, and because I loved my brother, my life is here now."

I give Mary the meals she will split and feed a dozen or more. Then, walking back outside, you wrapped your arm in mine, staying warm. We touched, and the talk was on Mary, and did I think she 'Loved' her brother that way, or was she just a little nuts as we walked down into the tunnel?

I say. "She was my third-grade teacher; she changed my world; Mary saw something in me and sent me to a summer camp for nerds. When I was thirteen, she paid for it. Just three years later, I was doing code for games' graphics by my senior year. I dropped out of school and designed a game, and over ten years later, I just sold it."

I asked. "How did you get into hair, and what makes you good at it? I told you the keypad code and one for the elevators. I opened the door, picked up the remote, looked at the TV, checked my emails, saw the one from the lawyers, and sent the needed forms. I help you unpack your smell is divine. I stopped moving.

You chuckled and said. "You stuck on my banter again?"

I answered. "I can't think of a better way to get stuck."

Your look would raise the dead, as you did not say anything. You just moved and kissed me, your hand on my ass. You pulled me to the floor; your kisses stopped as you palm me a condom and say. "It should fit based on what I saw the other night. We need to go slow. I'm a bit of a tight fit; you looked large."

It was excellent kissing you on the floor but too hard and chilly. I picked you up and took you to my bedroom. I put you down on the bed and let it swing gently with you. I took my things off, watching you do the same. Our arms wrapped around each other kissing with clothes was fun, but this was way better. My fingers tease you with my hands. You feel good; my body feels all your curves as my fingers tease your nipples. I kiss your neck till you scream softly. You kiss my neck, and I felt the bed rocking.

My fingers found you wet and tight. I move to the head of the bed and pull out some lube, giving you some for your hands as I tease your pussy with the lube on my fingers. I flip you over and massage your neck down to your shoulders, my hot cock resting in your ass cheeks. I pull back, and I slide down your ass crack. I bumped against your lips, and your moans told me I hit your clit. I kiss your back as my tongue finds your ass clean smelling. I tease and fuck you with my tongue, getting in every nook and cranny.

Belle says. "I thought you might be good, but this is heaven. I was not going to do this; I was going to wait a couple of dates but seeing you with Mary, your compassion is a turn-on. I never felt it was right before, god; please make me come, OH."

I took pity on you and flipped you over. You reached for my hard cock, a look of need on your face, but this is my time to shine. My lips kissed you; you had my cock in your hands. I took your hands off me to your moans of need. My kisses find your belly button is an outie like mine. My lips taste the juices of your outer lips. I suck you inside my mouth.

I find your clit getting hard and pronounced. It was perfect for sucking, I say. "You taste like everything missing in my life. Your so beautiful, my dear, to look at, but your pussy I'm going to dweeb out on if you don't mind."

Belle moaned at that, but words were not needed yet. So with that, I returned to sucking as I slipped a finger in you. You loved it and came. I did not stop but moved to two fingers, your tight but not overly so. I think it's time. You get tender if I do too much, and we must stop. I added lube, and you put on the condom. Your hands shook as you got it on me; you mounted my cock, and I held you up with my strong hands as my legs pulled up, giving you a place to slow down by sitting on my legs.

I say. "Damn, you look good, baby, but it's only my head; take your time."

My fingers found your rosebud as your juices had ran down your ass crack. My finger teased your ass as I kissed your breast. You moaned and moved down; some of your dripping juices slipped out as you slid down my hot hard cock. Finally, you start to come as my fingers tease your big clit. You ride down my cock to a grunt and a cheer; you rocked on me like a kiddie ride at the grocery store.

12