It's Just a Hair Cut Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That kiddie ride went from PG17 to XXX real fast as we were pounding each other you were often coming, but you moved more quickly as we fit perfectly, just like Leggos. Now my screams were added to the noise of yours. Our grunts became like a beat to follow, and we did for a few songs. I arched my back it lifted you clear off the bed; you were impaled on my hard cock. I shuttered when I came. I lost my voice as we had not slowed down yet. You held my neck in the iron grip; it left marks the next day. That was unimportant now, but making you come with me was. My finger in your ass up to my second knuckle. It did it for you; your scream added to mine, and we froze. Till I fell back to the bed, I hit your cervix, and you winced and kept coming, only now you sprayed or peed on me or us. The bed was rocking; the music oddly kept time to the bed moving.

I left the room for a few seconds. I was not in my body, and you held me bring me back to you; as we grasped for breath, the bed was damp, but we were covered in sweat. The room smelled of cum and lots of it. You got off me. I was quick enough to seal the condom from leaking all over me, but it was not like any condom of mine. You would have thought it had been years since I came. You seemed surprised by the amount you poured into your hand; you smelled it and started to taste me.

I say. "Better dip your little finger in first; the lube does not taste too good."

Your face showed you agreed, you say. "Such a waste."

I carry you to the walk-in shower and start the water and carry you into the water. Do you see the marks on my neck I wonder? You can hardly stand, but I set you on the bench and washed all of you gently; a soft sponge caressed your body.

I do myself; you watch with hunger; your pussy is red, as was your chest and neck. You glisten all over; you look hungry, but you say. "I hate to admit it, but I'm still tingling. You made me tingle all over, and it was getting too much; seconds will need to be hours later, but damn, you rocked my world."

I say. "Single greatest night of my life. I fit inside you as legos fit together, plus you're easy to talk with; your eyes, god, you're sexy."

As you did my back, I put body lotion on you and parts of me. I went to put my flannels on and put out a set for you. They were mine, and I gave you my robe; you were on the toilet as I put it on the counter. I went in and started some appetizers, and stir fry was cut up to be fried.

You came out and I gave you a hot Irish coffee. "It's a double; you're not driving if you want to go home, I'll get you an Uber, but I'll change the sheets, and please spend the night with me. It feels so good to hold you."

I dodge your arms reaching out to grab me.

I say. "I go start the wash. I started the appetizers to cook and take them out of the oven if the bell goes off."

I walked by a brick wall. I pushed in on a sign that said push here, and the wall opened as French doors. As I went and pulled the sheets and tossed them in the full-size washer, I turned the water on and started the load. I heard the bell ding, and you pulled it out; you were wearing my robe and just my top. You turn and reach for plates. I wrapped my arms around you, held you, and kissed your neck. You turn and kiss me; damn, even that was hot. I sat you at the bar and checked your coffee. I took the rest and gave you red wine and a water bottle. You tasted the wine and found it good, but I gave you a bottle of sparkling water, and you poured it into your wine. I asked to try it; it's a good wine cooler. I noticed the mix, but I drank red wine to go with roasted smoked fresh almond salmon with a honey glaze and crackers. I wanted to eat outside, but the greenhouse was too cold for Belle. I turned on the heater. It will be warm by the time the main course is ready.

We ate at my wood dining table with poured resin, I say. "I watched them tear the beams out and watched them cut the wood, but I missed thirty-some hours getting it ready to pour." I pointed to the corner where the beams came from. They upgraded the wood beam to a steel one.

We ate, and I walked to the kitchen and placed the dishes in the sink. I saw pasta, cooked a steak on the indoor grill, and started the pasta in a skillet with stir-fried vegetables. I added cream and spices, and the pasta was done, as was the steak. I add salt and fresh black peppers. I sliced the steak, added it to the pasta, and added fresh cheese. I carried the plates. You brought a tray with garlic bread, salt and pepper shakers, and salads; the table was set. I lit the candles, turned the music on, and said, "Let's look at the city. Are you warm enough, dear?"

As I wrap my arms around you, you hold me as much as I am holding you.

You say. "Damn, are you a serial killer Mr. Dan Allan Bogart? Cause you damn near killed me."

I laughed and say. "I have never needed to change the sheets after just a few kisses."

I winked at you, and I just wanted the steak to rest, but it's going to be vegetables for the rest of the week, but we ate the meal like we were sailors on leave.

I turn your chair around till you're pointed at the fireplace and put your feet up and you say. "How do you get so good in the kitchen?"

I say. "My Mom, the school teacher made me take cooking classes the bitch said with my looks. It would be the only way I get laid. I hated her, but she refused to talk about him, who shall not be named. My Mom never said his name, nor did I find it in her papers don't know who my Dad was; she only said he was a doctor."

Belle says. "Hey, sexy, may I have your cum, please, without the lube."

As you leaned over, fishing me out of my flannels, your warm mouth and skills had me singing my balls so loving sucked the twisting of your head, the sloppy kisses dripping down on my balls your spit got thick. I take a big drink of the wine, pull you up, and I kiss you, feeding you the wine; as my tongue plays in your mouth, you taste like my cum.

The second try, you had all of me in your throat, it was something. I was not used to it I felt the urge to come gripping me; my head got to the light, the muscle in my legs tensed up, and I told you. You just put my hand on the back of your head. You wanted me to be in control.

I fucked your mouth hard, and I say. "Tap my hand if I'm too much, oh shit."

I screamed it was too much for me, and came; you got every drop. Finally, you sat up, but I grabbed you and pulled you close and say. "Only rule is baby has to share her cum with me."

As I kissed you, my tongue found and fought yours.

I say. "You're still too tender to do more right now?"

You nodded; yes, I turned on the hot tub bubbles; the rising steam was a tip-off. It was hot; we soaked in the bubbles, and after a good soak, you wanted to make love bareback in the hot tub.

I say. "I give you a choice either I go get one, or we dry off and go back to bed, dear."

We went back to bed, cuddled, and I made you come without entering you. You loved it. We were warm, gently rocking in the bed, and drifted off to sleep.

12