It's Just a Hair Cut Bk. 02

Story Info
It was only a hair cut it led to so much more.
4.6k words
4.12
15.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

It's just a haircut. Book 2

A month later were a couple you spent most of your time with me. The sun woke us; you looked at the clock; it was a Monday Belle had nothing to do. I have an idea of what we can do; we spent every day together for the last month, seeing plays, concerts, live local music, and comedy clubs.

I say. "We need to spend the day and empty your side of the closet."

As we sat at the bar watching the news and drinking our coffee. You looked over your cup at me; the brightest smile lit the room as you knocked me to the floor. You were kissing me to the point of absolute joy on my part.

You say between kisses. "Wait, my closet? Mister, you better not be kidding; I'll kick you in your balls. So you're asking me to move in?"

I answered you and say. "My dear, I can't see life without you; it would kill me. I love you, dear. Will you be my wife? My corporation requires me to have a prenuptial agreement. You may write it, I give it to my lawyers; my life is yours, I say half, but that would cut down on the charity work. I'm sorry I have not picked up a ring; we can look anytime."

Belle says. "Yes!"

By taking my clothes off me and taking my growing cock in your hot mouth, I went from soft to full length in your mouth. You undressed quickly, and you fed me your pussy. It was seconds after my tongue found you wet; your clit got hard in my mouth. Soft circles with the tip of my tongue as a gentle sucking timed to your heartbeat had you coming, but that was not your end game.

You mounted me without a condom, you slid in like silk, we moved, and I swear I saw stars. I know my moans could wake the dead; you came on me; you moved faster. I was close to coming. I flipped you over and took over a first for you; my gentle strokes with my hot cock was doing a number on you. You were covered in sweat again; as I rode you, we rolled up and down like waves. I was close to coming again, not wanting it to stop. Finally, I pulled out and held my cock one-handed as I flipped you over and put you on your knees; we did it, doggies. I could hold my cock and not come if I stopped moving.

You say. "Please, I want to kiss you when you come."

I pulled out and say. "Where do you want me, my love?"

You flipped over on your back and pulled me down; my strokes became more forceful as we kissed. My hand squeezed your breast as my tongue fought yours. Finally, you came, and you became super tight. I felt my cum start in my balls, a tickle, then a hard pull. It's your hand as you rub my taint pressing hard with your thumb. I exploded in you; my cum was coming out of you like a garden hose, or so it seems. I arched my back and held it until my body went limp; we fell to the kitchen floor.

You shook, and goosebumps formed all over you. I stood, picking you up. I took you to the shower and helped you on the bench. As the water started, it was warm. You reached over and turned the water up a notch.

I say. "Damn, woman, you wrecked me. I love you beyond words, but what would you say if I told you the surprises just started? After we clean out our closets, we can donate the clothes to a charity resale shop. You can buy all new clothes anywhere and anything you want; you want a better car that does not need repair twice in a month; any car is yours."

Belle held me and says. "Let's go empty the closet; as soon as we do that, I can move out of my Aunts place."

I say. "Hon, she sounds like my Mom, which is not good. I don't promise to be nice. She cut you down once in front of me that woman's ears, and maybe her bottom will burn."

You looked at me and sighed, leaning into me, my arms holding you. I picked you up, sat you on the dressing table, and kissed you as your legs wrapped around me. Then, breaking apart, you picked out the clothes you wanted, and I looked in all the labels. A few were washable. I moved the wall away from the washer and dryer and started a load. We drove over and dropped off a big bag for the cleaners. We went back and loaded up a bunch and took it to the resale shop.

I was getting over to your Aunt's place by five pm. I stopped and rented a delivery van; one of the guys at the gym had a business. Two guys came out with wheeled dollies and empty boxes. Your Aunt was out but came home as we were two-thirds done.

Well, her sharp tongue was who she was, I heard her tell Belle. "Well, if you want to move out and not take care of me, you bitch! You Slut, I'm calling your loan; pay me what you owe or close the salon, you bitch."

I walked over and leaned close to your face; I say. You have nowhere to go. I bet a million bucks I going to jail tonight for turning you over my knee and spanking the hate out of your ass. For Belle, it has stopped no more bullying. I love her; nothing your ass can say or do from this point will hurt her further. Now how much is it, and give me your damn license number."

I called my accountant in the charity and had them cut a check from my money and send a team of lawyers out with paperwork for the IRS.

I say. "Your check will be here in under an hour, I got time for that spanking, but you're not fucking worth it."

Belle recorded it on her new phone; we never looked at it again, nor did her name come up again.

We met the truck back at the building, and the two guys on the truck unloaded the things to stay, and they took things to Goodwill. I was talking to the lawyer he had questions about our prenuptial I gave the phone to Belle, and we were set; we could sign any time.

I say. "Belle, the paperwork is ready. More surprises, dear. I said we needed to clean up and look good. It would be best if you did a smart business casual we will be meeting about thirty people. Jim is one of them."

We walked to the elevator. I entered a passcode, I say. "It's 1188; that's the number of hours of computer time to build my first video game."

We got off at the penthouse. Belle says. "Why do you not live in the penthouse?"

I say. "There was no signage, and when I sold my first game and formed a company, I rented the top floor of another building. We were there almost a year, then we were broken into, and all my computers were stolen. We found them because I had an insurance Company insist we put trackers in them. I sent a SWAT team in; we got our gear back people died. Let's not talk about that anymore, please. I had just bought the building to live in, but the top floor did not have a greenhouse. I wanted flowers, fresh herbs, and spices. We walked up to a door; it was wood-covered steel with no other door knob but an eye scanner.

I looked in it, and it asked me a question; my answer was Fortress of solitude, and the door opened. I stopped at the desk and said. "Hello, your New Ms. Davis, I believe. I'm 1999#. Please call Jim Mr. Saks."

Waiting on Jim, he came in all smiles and say. "I punch you out for stealing Belle, but you two look like you were made together. You two fit as you said; Leggo blocks you, marvelous bastard."

We were led into a conference room; as we signed the papers, we were free to get married. Belle's eyes got wide as all were there and clapping; they had worked together for four years now. At first, we were using the money I made on my first game my second game just sold for big, big bucks. I cleared my throat and was handed a glass of champagne.

I spoke up and said. "I love to say profits are up, but you know the talk around the office cooler is the place got sold. And you guys don't get a Christmas bonus. That is far from the truth; you folks here made a good deal of money for the company. Can we have Jim up here first, please? I told you if we hit our mark, and we did, we would divide it up among the staff. All two million."

The receptionist, I gave her four thousand dollars, I say. "Sorry you just started here; there is a game in mind that I'm working on; it might not be anything, but I said that on my last two games."

We got married at the courthouse. Jim and a dozen more stood there to see it done. Belle had all her girlfriends; it was just signed papers and spoken words.

I say. "Dinner was on me."

We went to a restaurant where we booked every table; the people in the office and salon were invited to the dinner. Then, we charted a jet to a Beach in Bali, planning to stay for a week. On the way to the airport, we stopped off and saw Mary. She looked better and said her Sister in Florida asked her to live with her. So I charged her airline ticket, put her up in a Hotel, and sent a crew to do her hair and fit her for new clothes.

On the private flight over, we joined the mile-high club. The hostess says. "I will serve dinner at six pm if that is fine. The galley door will stay locked, and she listens to classical music on her ear-pods for at least thirty minutes. We started by kissing. I brought two towels from the restroom. Belle and I made a mess. I also brought an air freshener. Belle began to take my things off; it excited her as undressing her did me.

We spent a few on foreplay, but it must have been the idea, but you love starting on top, and we go slow. My hard cock parts your wet lips in the restroom as you get wetter as I slide inside. I let you rock, and you picked up speed as you fed me your breath. You held my nose and breathed for both of us; I lost my mind.

I came hard. I can not tell if you came; you helped me back into my clothes, sprayed the air freshener, and noticed my Belle glowed.

I say I'm using the towel, getting the sweat off my face. "Damn, woman, how do you look so fresh? I feel like five miles of bad road."

That laugh again is so good to hear, and you say. "Superman is not the only one with superpowers."

The jet landed safely, but no one was there when we rolled up to customs. The counter personnel was mainly gone; one guy was there. He was packing the computers, he says. "We should get back on the plane and leave. Or go to the American Embassy; there were anti-government riots in town they are not pro American watch your backs."

Two tired-looking guys in fatigues and guns took us to town in a jeep. We were blocks away from the Embassy and saw it was on fire.

We pulled up into a firefight crossing a traffic light, the driver shouted. "Take cover at the hotel!"

He open my jeep door, and push me out. As they stopped, I grabbed Belle, and we ran for our life's the driver opened fire, and both were killed as they stood outside the Jeep. I pulled my phone out, we got service, and I was given the pilot's card with his phone number. I could not get a call, though. I feel a sting on my arm as brick chips hit my arm. As I jumped over Belle, I took a bullet ricochet in my back shoulder, but my baby was safe. Hiding behind a counter, we see bodies in the lobby. I tried a text it went through.

I sent it. "Embassy fell firefight in the street took one in the shoulder wife is freaking but giving me first aid; we have to get out make that plane ready to wheels up I going to steal a car."

I picked up a weapon, checked the clip, and picked up a full one and an extra clip. As we headed to the street and took the Jeep, I saw a guy with a gun pointing it my way, and I shot first. I drove my shoulder bleeding. You kept working on cutting my shirt off as you ripped your sundress with a big fucking knife you picked up back there. You made a sling and treated my wound with a new maxi-pad in your purse. We got to about a mile from the airport, and two sets of lights were coming up fast, and the Jeep was making pinging noises as we were taking fire. I love to say I returned fire like Rambo, but my arm hurt so much that driving was all I could do to keep our heads down.

The guys at the airport gate open it and let us in. There were a dozen with machine guns and a light tank; they stopped the cars coming behind us. We took off in the jet with the counter staff; we were heavy, but Belle would not take no for an answer. So we took all we could. We landed in Jakarta; the airport had added support, and the military was there.

They rushed me to the hospital, removed the spent bullet, and stapled me up, they made me stay overnight, and Belle slept at my side. The nurses took Belle away at about two am. She returned in fresh scrubs, eating a cup of hot noodles and feeding me some. That morning when the doctor came, we were sound asleep in each other's arms. The doctor was checking me out when a loud sound like gunfire. I grabbed you and was halfway off the bed when I heard Belle tell me. "Wait for one, wait for two; we go on two."

You looked into my eyes, you say. "Can we get some clothes and get the fuck home? I'm honeymooned out."

I say. "Let's blow this burg where my phone is at, please. Get my shoes, please, dear. Crap getting the bullet out was less than one thousand dollars. I found a charter that could take us after a night's sleep. When you joined me, finding a hotel and being bathed by a loving wife was nice and nicer. My phone was now charging, blowing up; Jim and a dozen more left messages.

So I send a group text. "I am shot; Belle is fine other than that hell on earth. We were on our way home, staying at a hotel. I will call Jim a few minutes later. Belle lost her phone, and we lost our luggage. They gave us a funny look checking in. Belle and I send our love; hug your friends."

I called Jim and say. "If her phone could be found and the data fried?"

Jim says. "You know, you know."

We flew back; we were tired. We spoke of life and death on having kids or not; we were both on the not now dept.

You say. "I wanted to live life; kids were a no for now."

I say. "I have given you my all; I have been lucky. But there is no other place on this earth I would rather be than by your side."

We curled up in bed until it was time for the limo; the jet and crew were excellent, but Belle had a death lock on my hand from hers. When we hit cruising speed, you calmed down.

Getting into Houston was a hoot. I wore a tracksuit looking like the Russian thug; the shops in Jakarta were all closed in town in anticipation of riots. We bought the tracksuit at the airport it was the only thing in my size. My arm is in a sling, and I have a taped cut on my cheek that looks worse than it feels. Belle is in the same scrubs from the hospital. We had our passport and us and a shopping bag full of soaps and such for my wound. Not once did Belle complain about anything. Finally, we got home; there was hot food waiting on the counter, flowers, and a new phone for Belle.

Belle smiled, picked up the phone, and was amazed at all her photos and contacts. I just smiled and put my finger on my lip. We ate and sat in the hot tub, the heaters on low. You sat on my cock, and painkillers or not, your pussy was hot. You kissed me and rocked on my growing cock.

Belle says. "Tap my arm if I'm too much for you, sailor."

I admit you almost were too much, but I would not have it any other way. I slid inside you as you rocked slowly, and you built speed, going faster. Then, watching my face, you started to come; you were so tight that it felt too good not to join you. You arched your back, no foreplay, no lube, and when I stood a long string of my cum hanging on the end of my tip, you moaned and grabbed my cock with your mouth as you took what was left, I say. "Rules."

As I had you sit by the edge of the tub as I ate you, I got a good size wad out of you and stood and kissed you. We fought with tongues till we both gave in and stopped.

We slept till late, and you say. "Make me an egg burrito, please, baby. I thought how silly you were for not taking me half past out, but that burrito breakfast was to die for, and that's What I thought as you covered me with your body and got shot protecting me. So it would be best if you fed me Egg burritos whenever I ask. You acted so quickly."

I say. "I saw what needed to be done; we were lucky beyond words. But we must talk to people about this, or it will haunt us."

Belle says. "Yes, dear, and soon, but I want to be held right now."

I got a beep from the guard's office and a text that read. "There is a package at the door."

Belle went to the door, picked it up, and dropped it on the kitchen table counter. You came back to bed. The next day I woke, and I had slept on my back and leaked a little on the sheets. You got me up, called Jim, and changed the sheets as you made me sit and watch the news with you. Within an hour, we received a knock at the door. It was Jim with a doctor and a nurse. I was led to the bedroom, and the doctor pushed the bed. It was locked, so it did not move. My bandages were changed the wound was cleaned. I was given a tetanus shot and given a prescription for antibiotics.

Jim came in and says. "Damn, I will be winning at handball for a while."

Belle made me sit up on the couch, and we watched movies. Dinner was grilled steaks and asparagus and stuffed twice-baked potatoes. Jim brought his new lady over. She was the trainer at the gym we went to. I know Jim has been too shy for years to ask her out. The following day for breakfast, we ate steak and eggs and pancakes. Belle is feeding me red meat to heal faster. I got up from the bar, and I moved the box again. We finished, and I watched you as you loaded the dishwasher. You caught me watching, and you damn near pole-danced on the dishwasher.

We kissed, and you laid down on the couch; you could feed on my cock; you turned sideways, looking up to me as you pushed your pants down and off your legs. You were not wearing anything as you sucked on me; you spit on my cock and made a mess. You took your time as you rubbed your pussy. I have never seen you masturbate before; it was sexy as hell.

I shutter, and your fingers are stuffed in my mouth. It's you; it's all your juices. When I felt a finger in my ass, that and your skills did me in. I came, but the slurping sounds did not lessen. They got louder as you came, your mouth growing cold. You made a big deal of smacking your lips and showing me your empty mouth. I spanked your ass and pulled you to me as we kissed and came down to earth. Belle brought me coffee and donuts; you brought the package and my pocket knife.

You say. "Let's see what it is. I'm getting tired of moving the box."

I cut the tape open, and there is a bag of watches, rings, and a bracelet of cut glass. I hate to think it was real shit like that would have given us heat and new clothes when I was a kid for years. I read the list of what's in the box.

It was my Moms things; it made it hurt again. There were papers there, a birth certificate. I call out and say. "Shit, I got a sister!" Belle looks over at me and takes the certificate, and reads it. Cheryl Ann Bogart, she's twenty-seven, just like Belle. I am reading the report, and it said that the names were fake and no records could be found, so unless she comes forward, it would lead to a dead-in. So I picked up a folder; it had a couple of photographs in it. One falls out; it's a wedding photo of a couple.

Belle held her hand over your mouth; you ran to the boxes you had brought and started tearing into them. Words are spoken, calling her dad lots of evil words, and you find it, and you walked back and put your copy down; it's the same damn photo.

Belle sat in my lap and kissed me, and said. "Well, hell, I guess we are brothers. I mean sisters, I mean..."

You started kissing me and crying. I glanced, and there was a family photo with what appeared to be their parents in it, the note in pencil on the back read. "June 1970 Lake Mead Mom and Dad went boating; we had a special time alone."

The rest of the papers were school papers. I was engrossed in the papers and watches. I forgot about Belle; she was sitting there.

12