It's Just a Hair Cut Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle says. "Are we doomed to be like Mary, eaten up with sin and guilt?"

I made you stand, then I got down on one knee and say. "I got no guilt, I feel no sin, I feel nothing but love for you, Sister or not, I'll die before I stop loving you, but Hon, the back of the photo said they were brother and Sister. That's my Mom, and you said it was your Dad. Reread the back, dear; we can't have kids; I get my swimmers cut so it won't be an issue. But baby, I love you. I can't stop loving you."

Belle got up, went to the sink and poured a cup of coffee, going outside, and stood in the sun. It was cold out, and every fiber wanted to take my jacket out to you, hold you, and keep you warm, but you needed space.

I took my jacket to the bathroom and put it on the towel warmer. I got a cup and stood at the window, watching your back and hoping you could feel my love. I saw you turn back toward the greenhouse; it's been a half hour. I ran and got my jacket, wrapping it around you when you came in and took your empty cup to the sink. I leaned against the counter, watching you wanting to be so close to you I'd be inside you. You walked the few steps to me; your cold hands went around me as you held me tight, and no words were said. As I held you back, my arms felt how cold you were; you were getting warmer in my arms.

Belle kissed my ear; you only had to get up on your toes and say. "You warmed your jacket up for me. You trying to seduce your sexy Sister, sailor?"

You kissed my neck like I've kissed you many times; you left a few wet kisses on my neck as you blew on my neck. Then, I started to pick you up, and you stopped me and said. "I'm sorry, Brother, you're not popping your stitches just to get some good sister's ass. We can watch a movie; you can't strain yourself."

You pulled me over to the couch and pulled the blanket over your legs. Your cold hand found my hard cock. It made me tremble as you teased me for half a movie; you stood, took your things off, and you rubbed your pussy to wet sounds. I expected you to mount me, but that was not your plan.

Belle says. "Use your hot hand, baby, I've never seen a man jack off before, and I want to watch my Brother, husband, lover, and friend come so hard his eyes cross."

You took two fingers out of your very wet pussy and moaned as you stroked my cock, getting me wetter than my precum. I stroked faster, got close, and saw you were not there yet. I grabbed my cock hard and pulled my balls as my hard cock just bounced to my rapidly increasing heart rate. You saw and licked your lips as you bent over as sucked my cock head in your hot mouth and wet down once, leaving spit behind. I stroked faster as your hand moved more quickly.

I yelled. "My Belle, I'm coming."

I did as you came folding down to the floor, your eyes crossed as you moved to my cum covered cock. You treated me as an ice cream. When you finished, I pulled you up to me one-handed and kissed you deeply. To your moans, my hand rubs your wet pussy lips, getting my fingers wet as I lick them off.

Belle laughed, putting my jacket back on, and says. "Well, I'm a slut for loving my Brother; guess that makes you one two."

I nodded my head yes as I covered you and backed up the movie to the point we stopped watching and spent a wonderful day with my Sister; she's right; I am her slut.

12