It's Just a Hand Job

Story Info
A straight guy gives his new friend a hand job and likes it.
3.1k words
4.44
7.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmaraSexy
AmaraSexy
42 Followers

First

it was a Saturday night and I was watching a movie with my new friend Adam. I met Adam just 2 months ago while I was out with my friends playing pool at our local bar. After a few games, Adam, who was playing with his friend on the table next to mine, challenged me to play against him. I agreed and we played a game and I was happy when I pocketed the last ball. Adam and I got it off right away and became friends at that point.

As I was watching a sex scene in the movie, Adam said "Man! Don't you wish you had a girlfriend to do that?"

"Of course it would be nice" I replied, stating the obvious.

"Sometimes I have so much sexual frustration built in me, it seems jerking off is all I can think of" Continued my friend Adam.

"I'm sure it's like that with a lot of people" I answered.

Adam looked at me and said: "There must be a way to satisfy a man's needs other than by just jerking off."

Amused and guessing where my friend was going with this, I said: "Well yeah, but prostitution is illegal man. Or maybe you're talking about sex toys?"

A little annoyed, my friend replied that he was not talking about paying for sex or any sex toys. I looked at him laughing a little and asked him what he had in mind.

Adam then waited a bit, as if gathering his toughs, and eventually he said:

"You and I have become good friends, right?" I nodded yes, waiting to see what he would say next. "How about this? What if we help each other until we find ourselves girlfriends?"

I laughed and I said: "What! Are you serious, you want to have sex with me? I'm not gay man!"

Adam replied that he wasn't talking about sex, he didn't want to have sex with another dude. But what about if we gave each other a hand job? He said I was probably jerking off all the times like all men do, what differences it makes which cock is in your hand. This way we could both satisfy our needs! I'm sure it would feel better than doing it ourselves, and he kept selling me the idea like that for a few minutes.

To my own surprise, I stopped a moment to think about the idea. It's true that I am kind of horny all the time, being a 20-year-old guy. When you think about it, if you close your eyes while masturbating, it wouldn't feel different in your hands if it was someone else's cock. But then I realized I didn't want another man touching my cock. After a couple of minutes, I said to Adam:

"Nah, man, sorry Adam, but I don't want you or any other guy to touch my dick."

My friend said that he understood, but asked me what about you doing it to him then?" He repeated his argument about what differences it makes what dick is in your hand, that he was OK to have me touching his dick, that I could just sit next to him, close my eyes, and pretend I was jerking off myself. That this would just show hoe good friends we had become, and so on.

Now, this may seem surprising, but at that moment, the idea didn't sound bad at all to me. I wouldn't be doing anything too sexual after all, simply stroking my friend's cock! After thinking about it for a minute or two, I said to Adam while laughing: "Fuck it, I'll do it!"

And just like that, after discussing the settings and deciding to go to Adam's bed to do it, I was sitting on his bed next to him, stroking his cock. Adam had removed all his clothes and was on his bed, his eyes closed. His cock was definitely bigger than mine, that's for sure. I am average if you believe the statistics you find on the web, at about 6 inches when fully hard, but Aman had a good 2-3 inches on me. I was also impressed by how straight as an arrow his cock was. Mine has an upward curve.

Adam was in the middle of his bed, naked. I was sitting on the right side of the bed and stroking his cock with my right hand. I was a little uncomfortable as I had to turn my back quite a bit to reach him, but I admit that this whole situation amused me a lot and I was giggling and even laughing sometimes, trying to make lewd, funny, or nasty comments. Most of the time, Adam remained silent but sometimes he told me: "just shut up and let me enjoy this", which would make me laugh again.

After maybe 5 or 7 minutes, Adam told me he was close. "I'm close to cumming, you should know I can shoot a lot of cum, so aim my dick towards my stomach if you don't want to get splashed in the face", Adam said.

I laughed again and simply said "alright" and I fastened my pace.

Adam then started moaning and soon I understood what he meant. A powerful and long stream of thick white cum shot right out of his cock, covering in a straight line the length of his entire body, from his navel all the way up to under his chin. Had I not aimed his dick that way, his cum would have been everywhere. But that was just the beginning of my friend's orgasm. A second similar stream was shot, then another, and another, all similar in intensity. I actually lost count of how many jets of cum he shot, but I would say about 10 for sure. The first 3 or 4 were the most abundant, but the next ones were pretty generous as well. By the end of it, his body was covered pretty well.

I was laughing the whole time I was making my friend cum. When I was satisfied his orgasm was over, and I had squeezed out the last remaining amount of cum he had, I told him, still smiling and laughing: "Woa man! You weren't kidding when you said you cum a lot! Wait here, I'll go get a towel in your bathroom to clean you up".

And that's what I did. I took the towel that was hanging in the bathroom, returned to Adam's bedroom and cleaned him up as best I could. After that, he thanked me, we talked a bit and then I decided to call it a night and return to my own place. But before I left, Adam told me:

"Hey man, thanks again for this tonight. It felt good. But let's keep it between ourselves". I agreed. No one needs to know.

"And for the record, I had fun as well" I told him.

"Nice, maybe we can do it again sometimes?". Said Adam.

"Sure man, why not?" And I left his apartment.

Second

The following week went as normal as it could, me working and texting my friends from time to time. Came the next Saturday night and Adam texted me asking what I was doing. I texted back that I wasn't doing much. He asked me if I wanted to come over and I suggested that he came to my place instead.

And so, a few moments later, Adam came to my place, we talked a bit, then watched a movie. After a few hours Adam said that he was getting tired and that maybe we should call it a night. I said OK, that I had a long week and that I could use a good nice of rest. I was really getting sleepy. Although I must admit I felt a little disappointed he didn't ask for a hand job like the week before. Was I not good? I then realized that if I wanted to offer him a hand job, I should just say it. And so, I asked my friend if he would like to get a hand job like last week before going. Adam told me that he would really like that, that he wanted to ask me all night but wasn't sure if I wanted or not. I told him not to worry, that I had enjoyed it quite a lot last week, maybe even as much as him!

And like the week before, we went to the bedroom, but this time it was my bedroom. Again, Adam got fully naked and got on the bed like the last time. I couldn't help but to admire his big 9-inch-long cock that was already hard and straight like an arrow. Remembering how uncomfortable the position was for me the last time, I asked my friend to go to the end of my bed. This way, I explained, I would be able to lay on my bed, face down, between his legs, and be more comfortable. I told him he could use my pillows to get comfortable if he wanted. I have four pillows on my bed, two on each side of my head, and two more that I like to hold in my arms as I sleep (I always sleep on my sides).

After a couple of minutes, Adam told me he had the top of my quilt right in the middle of his back and asked me if it would be OK if he could open the sheets and get inside.

"Sure, whatever makes you the most comfortable," I said.

So, we opened the sheets and Adam placed himself at the top of the bed again, laying across it. I resumed my handwork and again my attempts at dirty talking. I guess I was better than last week because not once this time did Adam tell me to shut up. I took advantage of the fact that my face was literally inches away from his cock to tease him, pretending I was going to use my mouth, and was about to lick his dick with my tongue only to stop at the last second. I also used the opportunity to use some natural lube to help with the hand job by spitting in my hand. I did that a few times, and I also spat directly on his cock a few times. I kept using my spit to ensure he was constantly lubed, spitting on his cock, on my hand and licking directly my hand and fingers to lube it completely. After doing this a few times, I realized I was licking my hand that had been stroking his cock! Oh well, what's the difference, I thought.

After maybe 7 or 8 minutes of this, Adam started to moan and soon announced he was going to cum. Using my left hand, I hold the base of his cock tightly and with my right-hand stroke him faster. I may have forgotten about his massive cum shot because I was stroking his dick straight up instead of aiming for his torso like the week before.

Then Adam came, or rather exploded. It was like a volcano! A powerful stream of cum shot straight in the air for over two feet, and landed right on top of my hair. I immediately started laughing and kept on stroking his cock. Cum flew everywhere, on his stomach, on my pillows, on my sheets, on myself. When he was finished, it was a total mess.

"I told you to aim it at my body," said Adam. "Now you are going to have to change your sheets before you go to sleep!" He continued.

I was still laughing at the scene we had made. After helping to clean him in my bathroom (I said I was going to take a shower), we said goodnight and Adam went home.

I returned to my bedroom with the intention of changing my sheets before taking a shower. I first took out my clothes as I was going to bed soon anyway, but then I crawled on my bed on all fours, and looking at all the cum, I started to jerk myself. Within two minutes I reached my climax and added my own cum on my bed. I tend to feel sleepy after I cum, so I immediately collapsed on my bed, head on my cum-covered pillows, and fell asleep.

I ended up changing the sheets of my bed, but only the next morning.

Third

Another week went by and I was wondering If I would give Adam another hand job over the weekend. I realized I was hoping so. And on Saturday, I texted my friend to ask him if he wanted to come over to play some video games or something. He texted back saying that he would be there in a few minutes, but then I remembered I had a few errands to run at the dollar store first, so I told him to come in one hour.

After doing my errands, I waited for Adam, and he got to my apartment pretty much exactly an hour later. We didn't even talk about playing games and we both agreed to go to my room for me to give him a hand job.

We positioned ourselves the same way as the week before, Adam at the top of my bed, laying naked across it, and me laying on my stomach with my face literally just inches above his cock. Before starting, I spat two times on Adam's cock, spat on my hand and licked all my fingers before griping this wonderful 9-inch-long cock.

I resumed my dirty-talking and teasing, by pretending I was going for a blowjob instead of a hand job, but not with the same enthusiasm as the previous time. The reason was simple, I was actually contemplating the idea of actually doing it for real. Before deciding whether or not I was going to offer a blowjob to my friend, I remembered his massive cum shot and the mess it had made last week.

"Hold on, I'll be right back" I said, before going to the kitchen. I then grabbed a glass I had just bought at the dollar store. It was this champagne glass, the kind that are long to create more bubbles, a flute I think they call it, I guess, maybe. Apart from the base, the glass itself was 6-inches long and a diameter of 2.5-inches.

Returning to my room, I said: "I remember the mess you made last time; I learned my lesson," I said, showing him the glass.

"You are going to milk me in this glass?" He asked me.

"Yes, this way, no mess on my bed!" I said, laughing.

And so, I put the glass on my bed next to him, and resumed my hand work. Adam joked that glasses are made for drinking, and asked me if I was going to drink his cum. I know from to tone of his voice he was only joking but before I could really process it, I just responded: "Yes, OK" and I laughed, but not the kind of laugh you make when you are not serious, the excited kind of laugh.

"Really?" Adam asked, obviously surprised.

"Sure, why not, it could be fun!" I said, still laughing.

And so, with a new goal in mind, I resumed my work. I also resumed my teasing and dirty talking.

"Since I'm going to drink your cum, you better give me one of those massive loads". I teased.

"No problem, I haven't jerked-off all week, I was saving myself for today!" Answered Adam.

"Fantastic, give me the biggest load you ever had" I replied.

I continued talking about his cum like that for a few more minutes. But there was one thing I still had on my mind. I wanted to taste his cock in my mouth. Just as I had made my decision to just go for it, Adam started to moan and said he was about to cum.

I quickly grabbed the glass, put it right at the top of his big cock that I was aiming low this time, and the biggest load of cum yet erupted inside the glass. There was so much of it, and it was so thick, it was coating the side of the glass before accumulating at the bottom of the glass. Spur after spur of hot, white, creamy cum was shot in. I laughed as I looked at the glass. It easily had 2-iches of hot, white, creamy cum in it. I also noticed it was almost a little chunky, as there was part in it that was even thicker, like pearls in a smoothy. I took the glass to my nose and smelled it. I was now accustomed to this scent and I loved it. Then I noticed something strange a little. Adam was stroking his cock again, as if he wanted to cum again. Realizing what he was doing, I waited before pouring this cum in my mouth.

"Are you going to cum for me again? I asked him. Adam nodded yes. "Go on, give me a double shot, I want this glass full of your cum", I said.

And within 30 seconds of fast stroking, Adam started to moan again, signaling me to put the glass in position to receive this wonderful juice. Another 7 spurs of cum were added to my glass. When he was done, I moved to sit on the side of my bed. I looked up at the glass and saw it now easily had 3-iches of fresh, white, creamy hot cum. This guy is a beast!

After looking at the glass again, looking at Adam while smiling, I said "Bottoms-up!", and slowly poured all the contents into my mouth. I tilted my head back and waited to make sure every last drop was inside my mouth. I had a very big mouthful. Careful not to spill anything, I swirled the cum with my tongue in my mouth. The texture was amazing. I could feel how thick it was, and also those pearl-like chunky bits I had seen. I tilted my head back again and, like a whore, I gargled with the cum at the back of my throat. I was having a blast. Then, closing my mouth and looking at Adam. I swallowed loudly.

"Ahhhh!" - I Said. "This was so yummy delicious."

"Yeah, you liked my cum?" Adam asked.

"I freakin' loved it. We definitely have to do this again soon," I said.

"Anytime you want. But maybe next time we skip the glass and I go straight in your mouth," said Adam.

"Oh absolutely, I want to blow you so bad, I can't wait to feel your cum shooting straight in my throat".

I was on cloud 9

The End

(and maybe to be continued...?)

AmaraSexy
AmaraSexy
42 Followers