All Comments on 'It's just a Massage'

by MrsDelicia

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ridiculous

So ridiculous, always the cliché of the lover with a monster cock "Carlos is now a little more than halfway in and already he's reaching places my husband can never hope to" really? Wow it's a horse maybe?

Hope à real author can make a sequel to put it right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where in your depraved delusional mind

...did you think that any of this cheaters take that you fee was oh so normal did anything for anyone? When did you get out of the mental institution? I hope u can get admitted again? Please get your self treated so that you don’t drive some of us readers crazy trying to follow your haphazardly disorganised thoughts and fucked up mental motions ....I say stop when you still have some sense left in you! A pathetic tale of a pathetic deluded writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Non of this made much sense, there would be no way she would confuse a wedding for the rehearsal. No professional masseur would risk a sexual encounter as it could leave him/her open to all sorts of legal problems going forward.

Wifey has unprotected sex with a complete stranger, not only risking pregnancy but being exposed to any amount of STD’s.

She was willing to put her marriage at risk for a brief sexual encounter.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Good

-26thNC Approved

Donmon21Donmon21about 3 years ago

Want to read cheating story's look up wannabeboytoy darkbetreyal and the best of them and most active is thetalkman his story's are more often from a Male perspective with stronger women doing the seduction but I think they are greats

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Wow! That was amazing, and for such a simple plot, really. But I was not entirely surprised. Seeing that you had 208 followers after only 4 stories told me to expect something special. I'm still breathing heavily. You have almost convinced me that bigger dicks really do make for a better experience for the woman. Alas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A tale of a disgusting cunt who should be divorced and fucked to death by HIV cocks

Nothing worth in this one. No rating. Try something else, you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nothing worse than biting readers!

But... you asked for it!

"Hate it? Good for you. You're still a normal functioning member of society"

You are right, I am, but you are not.

You are pathetic excuse for a human that is pretending to be one, and that attitude is going to catch up with you one day.

All us functional members will sit back and wave goodbye! -1

withinreasonwithinreasonabout 3 years ago
From a Fellow Degenerate

A wonderfully witty and entertaining story. This degenerate imagines his wife as Mrs Carter and it is luscious. Thanks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"A straight-forward cheating story." - You say "no cuckolding," but cheating IS cuckolding! Even BTB stories have cuckolding. I think you mean no cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
poor

Another cheating bitch got away with cheating. This kind of story just encourage cheating and I am sick of it. No more BTS stories. Cheating over.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 3 years ago
SENSITIVE PEOPLE STRIKES AGAIN

I'm sick and tired of people bitching and moaning on here. Especially in the 'Loving Wives' section. Just because you don't like certain things happening in the story doesn't mean that the story was bad. Mrs. Delicia was in her right with her Author's Note at the end. LIT is great because you can do so much with each category. Author's get screwed over for nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Guess I'm normal

And so is her husband.... he has already given the video to his attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written

Very well written. Guys who share their wives or don't care will love the story. With me I lost it once she was not comfortable with the guy at first blush yet her husband tells her to continue. Too much on his part was left out. Like question what she saw him wear rather than assume it was the same. I would have told her to leave and just eat the cost as a loss but I would still have a wife. Then as this progressed and she felt him touch her vagina she should have ended it right there. It was no accident, it was a test to see how far he could go. Now she has minor guilt but the call to susan is to see how susan gets away with it so she can again have carlos and not get caught.

SO sad for the husband who is trying to help his family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I stopped reading after the first few sentences. How can all that go on at the same time? You're telling a story that has already happened in the past, so how can you use present tense? If you're going to write stories, please learn to write, first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"Anyway I couldn't seem to find a lot of stories about cheating that's not cuckolding, sharing, revenge, or some depressing feel-good drama with some moral at the end."

When A WIFE is cheating -- she in essence is cuckolding her husband albeit secretly. Hoping when a sequel is made he will find out and gets truly mad. 1 star.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago
so husband set this up, right?

So he knows susan, asked for the deluxe special, opened the curtain and had to see and know what she was doing and smell the sex... So really, he set this up.

No idea why but he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I will give you...

***** because this is a sex site and u just did a good job...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Solid 4. Very close to connecting the dots making this a good psycho-sexual piece. After all, the greatest sex organ is the one between our ears, right? Where you and so many other miss it is with the details. By that I mean those details that separate a p0rn-ohhh fantasy from one that hits it on all levels. Specifically, the lover is always a side of beef with this enormous hunk of insatiable beef; the woman is amazingly perfect, possible sociopath-narcissist mix, etc. All of these characters lack inner conflict, self-doubt, guilt, etc. Now, your female character in your story got very close, but her emotional flow and decision-making was too pat. The ending was believable and ended with a nice flair.

.

It was an enjoyable read, but I'd love to see you tighten it up some. Make it more realistic. But hell, maybe that's just ME, right? By the way, I love the kitty in your avatar!

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 3 years ago

WELl, I LIKED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A woman wrote this? I have my doubts.

She thinks it's hot to have someone banging on her cervix? She one of the the few. For most of us it hurts like hell.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Didn't want to give the slut 5*, but so well written I could see a wife being sucked into infidelity in that situation. Not excusing it, but could see it happen. well done, I think.... 5*

MrsDeliciaMrsDeliciaabout 3 years agoAuthor

"...this story contains some nasty cheating with no repercussions." Just ignored that part huh...? Can't blame you. Curiosity and all that. Nevertheless, I'm sorry if I offended some (most) of you. I promise that wasn't my intent. Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to read this little piece of fiction. And hey, don't let some internet story ruin your day. Life's too short for that.

-Deli ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Delicious nasty fun!

You write very well! This was hotter than a ghost pepper! Your bio says you’re a woman and I thank you for letting us in on your private thoughts. LW doesn’t have many female authors. The cervix thing got me too. My wife complains mightily about collisions. But after reading about the “cervical orgasm” in Redbook, I understand that not all contact is painful.

Five stars for having the balls to write this!

R.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Factually yes she did mean to. If you dont stop, it becomes a "yes I meant to". Sorry

curly1curly1about 3 years ago

Evidently women just want a big dick and that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
26Cuck

You're more of an asshole than the guy you're trying to copy.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
How nicr

A genuine cheating whore story with no repercussions. How refreshing. But I must disagree with you on one of your contentions. Your husband may not be aware, but he is now a cuck.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago
Very well done

This is extremely well done. My advice is not to let your moral reservations cloud your judgement of the quality of the writing. Perhaps a little more guilt would have made the wife more likeable.

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Hope you wrute more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
CAT SHIT

Stinks like a grit box to me. 1 star

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 3 years ago

OK, not brilliant, but an easy read of a sexy massage arranged by hubby. There are lots of similar stories about this subject it is therefore nothing new. I would put this as a good halfway mark amongst a common massage session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great portrayal of how a trans woman reacts to getting fucked.

Its all about the sex, right? And bigger dick is better sex, right? Just like bigger tits is a sexier more beautiful woman, right?

Whatever. Laughable. Guess every airhead college slut who fucked a BBC is ruined for marriage to a normal man, of any race. Grow up.

Glad the wife enjoyed her debauchery. Sounds like she will live the rest of her marriage in guilt, regret, and probably adultery. Its OK, that life won't last long.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wasn't anything wrong with this. I agree with 49WIZARD88, people are too sensitive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I remember

My wife was getting massages at home after she sprained her back in a car accident. It was a guy, nice looking but I didn't think anything of it, he came once each week and was always polite.

After about two months of that, she told me after the session that "Something happened." and she had let him masturbate her. She said she was sorry, I told her I wasn't that was hot.

It took a bit of talking, but now I get to watch as he gets her off. No fucking yet but I told her it's OK if she wants to.

DavidllahDavidllahabout 3 years ago
Well written and exciting!

Had me hard right off the bat! I would love me wife to get that massage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hate the haters

I stopped writing over a decade ago because I got sick of the haters. I enjoyed this read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Okay

She's had the fun delicious part.

Now let's take her to the depths of Hell.

Maybe her husband leaves her. Or fucks her best friend. Or her sister. Or her mother.

Or all the above.

fair's fair, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

That was one of the best written, most arousing stories i have ever read! God, you really got inside my mind. An overpowering, raw animal lust, and the added excitement of infidelity. I look forward to reading more from you.

TJ Rogue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cunt

Whore bjtch coukqueen you deserve a divorce

Fun69wifeFun69wifeabout 3 years ago

I never did enjoy massages especially from another man. But your story is very relatable and if there were this type of ‘deluxe experience’ in our area and a ‘Carlos’... oh my... thank you for a highly erotic story. I was captured by your writing style.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Why

Why are people who do not agree with some one else's opinion always called haters? Seems to be the usual word thrown out when there is no valid argument to give. Kind of like the left using Nazi, or racist against anyone daring to hold an.opposing opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why

Why come and comment or rate a story you are warned isn't your cup of tea in the first sentence?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To the anonymous commenters on 3/12 and 3/15

To the anonymous commenters on 3/12 and 3/15,

I can understand your desire to call the author those words and to hope the wife gets revenge treated to her. The question I would have to ask you is if you wonder if the husband wanted it as much as she finally did? My best friend’s wife is dating outside their marriage. He has finally decided to find another woman while married. I hope he does. I also hope I get to fuck her for the fun of it after they divorce. Have fun....

IMALOVAIMALOVAabout 3 years ago

So Hot Mrs Delicia!!! Thank you

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Confirmed! There's a depraved slut whore in every woman, desperately trying to break out - but NEVER for the man she "loves" or who pays her bills...

It's only a matter of "when", not "if".

Imacurious_1Imacurious_1about 3 years ago

I loved your story very hot, I love massage fantasy’s!!

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

I loved it. Very HOTT. Whole lot a professional, I love giving massages and giving my partner the ultimate ending

dirk_gently69dirk_gently69about 3 years ago

this was such a great story! I love stories about cheating wives, especially if they turmoil over the decision but just can't resist new cock. It's so hot.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

I hate it when authors make husbands seem so stupid...u can't tell me he didn't hear her screams ,her moaning when she was sucking and the smell of sex. Nah didn't like it. 1*

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Ms Delicia, you are the sort of bad girl my mother warned me about. She said there wouldn't be enough to go around. Now I will need to up my blood pressure medications for a week🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let's continue to perpetuate the infantile myth that a woman is forever ruined after having a larger than a average cock. You idiots do realize that a slut's twat will eventually shrink back down to normal. Here's hoping that the righteous husband discovers that the whore that he is married to is actually damaged goods,and gives her pain for the rest of her miserable existence.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

MrsDelicia, I liked your comment almost as much as your story.

Thank you for sharing.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@Anonymousabout

"Let's continue to perpetuate"..." ... damaged goods"

Make up your mind. One sentence you say "her twat will shrink back to normal", then you say it's " damaged goods".

You are probably as wishy washy as your comment>

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

And you went ahead and read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a whore. Hope she gets aids from her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved how it was written. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I understand cheating, I get it, it happens. It's the malicious contempt that usually bothers me, you can say it's just a story, or a fiction. But people who rabidly enjoy and fantasize about being purposefully malicious are... Odd, to put it politely.

Kinks are kinks and I get it, but you wouldn't pay someone on the back and say it's just a kink about torture porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@BeauReady

Not true. There is not a slut in every girl that cannot be satisfied by her husband. It's a fucking story get over your bad experiences and an act of brilliant fiction and realize that only sexually depraved girls are like that. If a girl is not satisfied sexually because she never explored or figured out what she's in to then she can have sex that's not gratifying so when she ultimately does have an opportunity to do this she may, most likely, become as the author puts it a "bitch in heat". That's my opinion anyway... But back to the story, really loved it, really got into it, thank you for writing this please continue with more erotic works that not functioning members of society such as I can get incredibly turned on by

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Done with humour!

Still love the kitty.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

Very funny and sexy at the same time. All fun until jealous hubby finds out. I loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still when all is said & done it’s a cuckold story.

Hot, but still a cheating wife who deserves all the guilt in the world.

Bill S.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

This was fucking fantastic. Very well written. The internal struggle of cheat-fuck-cheat-fuck it was incredibly well captured. Definitely earned favorited author status

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the writing is great and scored it on just that and did not lower it because of the cheating.

I think susan knew of the extras that come with a carlos massage and i think hubby knew as well. I think he left it up to his wife to decide how far she went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF is wrong with some of these commenters??

They see what category this is in, read the author’s warning, and go on to clutch their pearls in disgust….on a fucking smut site. One of the old comments even is directed towards the fictional protagonist as if she wrote it. Is fiction that difficult a concept to grasp?

I get it, someone hurt and betrayed you. Just save your self-righteous tantrums for your therapist, The rest of us degenerates are just here to get off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

husband got what he paid for and now he'll be paying a lot more when she dumps him for a bigger and better man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great! Loved it....very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read this while watching Eva Notty have a massage on xvids. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a vile human being

eh9198eh9198over 1 year ago

Outstanding. So difficult to find good, well written cheating stories these days!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

I have Google working the internet for local massage right now....Screw it, forward me Susan's number asap;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Very few women can take my entire length" he told the cheating slut right before he gave her his STD's he gotten from fucking so many whore wives just like this worthless bitch.

bownchimebownchimeover 1 year ago

That was hot!!! Nothing more sexy than a wife loving another man's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Hot! I love her inner debate and how needy she is. Not many writers can refer to herself as a “bitch in heat” and have the reader Think it first. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written and hot all in one story. WOW 5 *****

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Not really a loving wife if she fucked another man behind his back

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

I have comment before doing it again only this time I'm going say he's a fuck blind dumbass maybe even fucking stupid that he didn't put 2 and 2 together when he found her naked with another man and she didn't even respond to him when he found her and 2 when he tried to have sex with her she denied him if he would have had common sense he would have seen the red flags and then left the cheating cunt

HappyWaitingHappyWaiting9 months ago

Perfect story. Got my wife an in home massage once. Was so erotic watching her squirm as masseuse massaged her tits and pinched her nipples. And I just about came when he massaged her feet knowing he could see her pussy beneath the towel which barely covered her ass. I wish he would have ducked her too, but my wife was still too shy at the time. She did graze the bulge in his pants with her finger nails which was very erotic, but she still didn’t wish to continue. Today it’s a different story and I love when she confesses one of her experiences as we make love, nothing hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story - very erotic and well written. Describing the thought process and mental tug of war was superb.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

Very erotic and a stupid husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fucking stupid story.

LJ7352LJ73526 months ago

Some trashy shit!!!!

bentspoon83bentspoon836 months ago

Great story! Would love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly the husband seems like a tool, dismisses the red flags his wife was clearly pointing out to him. This one's on him to be honest. "Honey, this is risky; please don't do this." "Don't worry babe; trust me." *cheating ensues* "What the fuck? How could this happen?" *wife laughs* "I told you so! But you didn't listen!" Of course he never finds out; how could he when he's too busy with work all the time?

Oddly, this is the first LW story where I don't feel much anger for the cheater. Well at least not at what happened. Some of her thoughts I can't really say I support, but I can understand them when her husband seems like a tool. Her husband basically threw her to a shark so it's no surprise she got eaten. Silly husband, what were you thinking? Moron. Now she has a physical need he can no longer satisfy. It's like being exposed to a drug like heroin; now she's addicted. Of course I don't condone cheating but this felt like a setup more than anything so I can give it some leniency.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsDelicia@MrsDelicia
Some things about me huh... Reading erotica stimulates my arousal more than conventional pornography. And I'm fairly certain I've only crossed the...first...few lines of what 'turns me on', probably, maybe, I think......