It's Just Biology Ch. 02 - Music Fest

Story Info
Wrap up at the music festival.
4.5k words
4.51
9.3k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housekeeping: As always, this is fiction. All character involved in sexual activities are of or over the age of consent. Constructive criticism is welcome. This chapter was a struggle to write. But here is what I'm comfortable posting.

*****

Leif wakes up slowly. It's still rather dark outside. He can't find the body that he remembers being attached to. His brain panics, and is demanding that he search for sticky spots on his legs and bedroll. He feels confused that there was no one touching him as he woke up. He starts to paw around to find the filth that he produced with River.

He hears a soft singing from outside, "Fry the veggies. Crack the eggs. Mix them with milk. Crack pepper. Sprinkle salt. Keep stirring... hope he dicks me. Again."

Leif is stumbling loudly out of the tent. He's barely dressed in basketball shorts and and a metal band t-shirt that were out for him. His brain hasn't made the connections yet. He hasn't noticed that she's wearing the same outfit. A pair of his basketball shorts and one of his other band shirts.

"River, what are you doing?" Leif asks groggily.

With a hint of sarcasm, "I'm making breakfast for you, champ." Looking at him over her shoulder, "You can't sustain yourself for the whole weekend just from eating my pussy one time." River turns the little camp stove off. Facing him, she hooks one of her thumbs into the front of the waistband of the shorts. "If you want, you can have me as an appetizer." She pushed the elastic down and lifted the shirt just enough to show the start of her neatly trimmed happy trail.

The glimpse of her pale smooth skin and bright blond hair has an instant effect on his libido. "Why do you need to tease me like this?" He adjusts his dick as it is pulling at his shorts in an uncomfortable way.

She lets the shorts fall to the ground. When she does this Leif's shirt that she's wearing falls back down as well, covering up her pussy. Taking a couple steps away from the camp stove, she hops up onto the campsite's picnic table. She squirms for a moment to pulls the shirt from underneath her butt.

"Breakfast is served," she jokes with Leif. He isn't willing to let this opportunity pass him by. He hustles over to her open legs. The smell of her excited sex is intoxicating. Leif lifts her as to bring his morning feast to his face.

Leif's tongue lashes at her twat. He randomly pokes his tongue into the soft swollen folds of her pussy to pull out her flavor.

"Ooo. Higher, buddy. Lick my clit," River huffs. Leif hears her request. In a husky whisper, "Yesssss! That's just what I needed." Her hands grasp at his head. Leif enjoys feeling her fingers running through his hair.

Leif alternates between trying to suck fluid out of her vagina and a quick suck on her clitoris. His hands slide up her body. One hand slides behind her back and the other cups her sizable breast. The combination of the pressure on both of her clit and tit sends her over the edge. She shoves her forearm into his mouth and groans loudly.

Leif pulls his face out when he feels her body shaking. When Leif stands up she grabs his dick through his shorts. He pants hard as he chokes his dick through his shorts. "Do you feel better?"

"Yes. You know I do, buddy," she looks longingly at her brother over the length of her body. "But you know that I'll feel even better after you fill me up." She nibbles on her lower lip, hoping that she entices him further. "Sunrise isn't for another hour. We can still enjoy each other's company."

Leif's hands shift quickly to her hips and lift her body to him. She feels him press up against her pussy.

"I can't have you in me if you're still wearing your shorts... And I want you in me again. Please, buddy?"

When Leif yanks his shorts down, his rigid dick is at the exact right spot when he stands back up.

"Do it, Leif. Make me feel loved," she begs.

Leif leans in with his hips. His turgid sex gently slides into her hot wet pussy. He pulls her body into his chest once he is full inserted into her cunt.

Wordlessly they start sawing into each other. River occasionally rolls her hips to have his dick rub other parts inside of her pussy.

"I'm about to cum, River." Leif mumbles. "Ease up, baby."

"Baby?" River mutters through the haze of pleasure. "Don't say things you don't mean, buddy. A girl can catch feelings like that."

Her words don't register. Her heels pulling him into her has his complete attention. Their bodies slam into each other loudly. He is trying to remember to crush her clit in between them as he pulses in and out.

River feels like she's about to scream. She chomps down on Leif's meaty shoulder. His immediate release is what her body demanded. Her pussy squeezes his dick as hard as it can. She then feels blood leak into her mouth as she whimpers, quivers, and shakes. She's reluctant to let go of the flesh caught in her teeth. She heard a squeal of pain from Leif.

He finishes with, "What. The. Actual. Fuck. Baby? There is no need to bite me."

River pants rapidly. She mumbles around the flesh in her mouth, "Stahp callen me dat!" She is struggling to keep her voice low. "Dat's a wevewl of familwiawty dat mak me wan toe get wough."

The low morning light is useless for them to see around the festival grounds. Specifically, the camp sites next to them. But they can still hear.

The fist unrecognized voice is bitchy, "You hear that? That's what I want! That's passion. That's love."

The second unrecognized voice from a different direction says, "No bite! No bite! Just because she's biting her man doesn't mean I'll like it!"

Letting go of her brother's shoulder, "See? That's what you do to me. I'm fucking up other people's weekends because you're that good." She can feel the blush across her face starting to clear after her cuming.

Leif slowly pulls out of River. Her pussy instantly pushes out the excess baby batter from her puss. It splats down on the ground.

Whispering to Leif, "What do you think we should do now?"

She quietly responds, "How about we just act normal? Possibly, like that we aren't brother sister?" He grunts his agreement.

Leif and River roam their campsite doing everything that seems 'normal.' As the sun rises over the horizon, Leif yawns.

"I need to take a nap. You woke me up too early."

"I could take a nap with you, you know," River suggest hopefully.

Groaning, "If you join me, I won't get any sleep," he replies. "I need the nap if you're about to drag me around all day."

She slumps her body. He sees how she is pushing out her chest as she pouts. He heads to the tent to avoid his libido's desire for another round.

"30 minutes, buddy."

"Whatever, babe."

She growls to herself while rubbing her legs together as he crawls into the tent. "Asshole," she whispers to herself. She reminds herself that she's being greedy.

*****

River had decided to let Leif sleep for longer. Becca's carload of friends shows up. River hops up and down when Becca gets out of the old beater lime green VW Minibus. Becca's boyfriend, Sean, and their traditional third wheel Luka slide out from the other side. River hugs her friend just as she's closes the vehicle's door.

Leif mutters and grumbles as he wakes up at the sudden increase of noise. He pulls a clean band shirt down over his chest. He sighs a couple of times to recenter himself. Leif knows that he needs to meet her friends and 'play nice' as she asked him before getting to the festival.

Crawling out of the tent, he looks around. First thing he sees is one of his shirts flapping in the wind on a crude flagpole. "Really, River. I was planning on wearing that tomorrow."

River squeals when she hears his voice. She jogs over to him and drags him by the hand to her friend. She starts, "Becca, this is Erik. He's an old friend of mine. I invited him along after he told me his summer plans and how boring is was." River leans back into his chest, resting her head on his neck. Becca is feeling a strong possessiveness radiating off of River.

Leif feels his captured hand wrapped around her stomach. He feels self-conscious of his stomach. He knows that he's not the sexy kind of muscular that women seem to want. He's barrel chested with no noticeable definition. Leif finally notices the other people. His brain connects the fact that she called him by his middle name.

Luka startles, "Oofta. He's huge."

Leif, not feeling amused, "I'm not even six foot. Chill."

Sean interjects, "And how many trees have you cut down this week? Or are you a mill worker?" Sean's tone is arrogant and challenging.

Becca comments, "Why are you being asses? Why don't you guys go over there for a minute, I need to talk to River... And remember you promised me that you would behave."

Leif walks off to one of the coolers. He pulls out several beer bottles. He hands them out individually to River and Becca, before walking over to the two guys went.

Once he has walked off to give drinks to the guys, Becca leans into River, "That's actually Leif, isn't it?"

River pulls the beer bottle away from her lips before being able to drink anything, "Please don't."

Raising her own beer bottle to her lips, "I won't say anything. That's such a weird kink though... Was he any good?" River's only response is grunting as she twists her body to pop her back and loosen up. "That good? Fuck."

River takes a swig of beer, "How do you even know?" River is worried.

"He literally looks like you. He sounds like you. Word choice, not voice. You're way too comfortable with him for someone you just dating. And you haven't dated anyone seriously in a year." River is searching her friend's eyes for rejection. "Besides, where is it my place to say anything? That's a family concern. Not a camp concern. He's not really a part of the group."

River sighs. She chugs her beer.

Leif returns to the a few minutes later. Glancing between the two women, he comments, "I hope you two realize how fucking stupid they both are," Leif says as he jerks a thumb in the direction of the other guys. "They're talking shit about everything. And nothing makes sense."

Becca sighs, "Yeah. We know. But they're useful fools. They'll get us the best weed that's available." She drinks some of her beer. She finishes, "And Sean has a really big dick."

Leif groans. His head turns when he hears more cars arrive. "I guess I'll go make lunch," he says as he heads to the kitchen / cook area.

Becca leans over to River. "I think I'm the only one that will figure it out. I just hope you know what you're doing."

*****

River leads Leif around the festival to the stages that she thinks he'll enjoy the most. She chats with him animatedly while holding his hand. Leif likes several of the bands even thought they aren't what he normally listens to.

She asks him about his opinion of the bands. Leif tries to give her a thoughtful response every time.

After the fourth set of completely different bands and his fourth three minute long opinion about the performance of the band playing, River looks at him slightly askew and skeptical, "You're not trying to impress me are you? You have given me a break down of each band's performance like you're writing an article for one of those free weekly newspapers that practically advertises strip clubs and escort services in the back. You know which papers I'm talking about."

He shrugs before looking down at his sister,"Sorry, I didn't think that you deserved a grunting 'good / bad' or 'Me no like drum solo." River pivots to face him. Leif continues, "You invited me into something that no one else in the fam..." River shushes him afraid of the word 'family' being spoken out loud. "I figured that you at least deserved to hear a developed opinion that required thought and some sort of analysis. This ain't the first time I've done it. I do this at some of the shows that I go to. If I find that I'm either hating the show or have lost my sense of time because I love it too much, I try to figure out what it is that I'm focused on. And then I usually buy a CD to relive it. The ones I hate I give away."

"You even buy albums from bands that you hate?" River is perplexed.

"Some of the times. If I have the money. I want to know why I hate that band so much."

River pulls out a map from her pocket, as the current band is announcing that they're taking a break. She points to another stage nearby. She slides her hand into his, and pulls. "I want to hear more about this."

Begrudgingly, Leif admits, "For bands that I've hated, I've accidentally bought a couple of... let's just say albums with morally questionable lyrics. I wasn't sure that I heard their lyrics correctly." River stops hard in her tracks. "I didn't pass those CDs along. I shredded them."

"AND?!" River demanded knowing that Leif was referring to one of the occasional racist bands the slipped under the radar to get booked in the local scene. "You just destroyed the discs? You did nothing about them getting more money from other people for their bigotry?"

"Oh, I totally posted their cryptic lyrics, with explanations of their codes and dog whistles in the lyrics, across social media to expose them. I get death threats every time."

River squeezes his hand, "Oh... So that's what that shit was about. I wondered. I get some random rape threats telling me that 'You're his whore sister."

Leif pops his neck in anger and frustration. "We can talk about that later. What's the next show?"

River recognizes the angry protective brother mode kicking in, and then being squashed by the 'let's have fun to cheer you up' drive.

*****

Leif and River rejoin River's friends at the campsite. They walk into the camp holding hands.

Luka and Sean groan when they see Leif. Sean mutter loudly, "Why is he back?"

Becca declares clearly, "If you plan on getting laid tonight, so, Sean. You're going to stop being a part of this bullshit. Now."

Luka pipes in, "I'm not sharing my weed with the lumberjack. They destroy trees."

One of the other friends speaks up, "What is that supposed to mean, bro? That's a stupid insult. I mean we talk about smoking trees all day long. Sure it's code, but come on."

Leif growls, "I don't give a shit." He shakes River's hand off of his. "I'm going to be at the other fire ring."

Another random voice says, "But there's no fire over there."

Leif stalks off. River looks between her brother and Becca. Her face has her worry clearly written across it. "Becca!"

Becca stands up and embraces her friend, "I'm not going to let you go without. I'll figure it out and come over." As she lets go of her friend, "I hate that I have decisions to make. But you're good."

River slowly wanders over to her brother as he is building a fire in the secluded fire ring. She sees that he's built a fire straight out of the Boy Scout's Handbook. She watches him spark a lighter. Her hand naturally goes to his shoulder.

"Hands off, babe," he mutters.

"How do you know it's me?"

"Because it's you," he growls. "As if I could ever confuse you for someone else." He hears her squeak wordlessly. "As if I can forget your smell, and I ain't talking about your stupid patchouli oil perfume." River gasps softly. "You're smell is not only gorgeous, but... delicious."

When her hand slides off of his shoulder, his hand leaps back behind him to grab her thigh above the knee. "Please don't leave. You're literally the only reason that I haven't beat the shit out of those morons." Leif looks over his shoulder, "I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends, River."

A third voice quietly interrupts, "And you tried to convince me that he's not your brother."

Leif comes up from the fire that he's building with balled fists.

River hisses, "Not Becca. She's the only one that knows." River only continues when Leif finally looks at her. "She doesn't care what we're doing."

"Actually, I do," Becca snaps off. "You finally found someone that makes you happy."

Both siblings glare at her.

Walking to the other side of fire ring that Leif is working on. "Erik. Leif. I know who you are. Anyway. I haven't seen River this happy in years. She's happy. I don't think I can pass judgment. You know?" Becca shrugs her shoulders while staring at he unlit fire. "She's been looking for a good match ever since I've known her. And yet..." Becca looks around. "You're the fucking asshole that..."

"It's just biology, Becca. We can't help that..."

"Please don't treat me like Sean or Luka, River." Becca mumbles. Changing her tone, "I really think that you should be... exclusive. At least for this weekend... You could make this symbolic. River lights the fire that Leif built."

After several moments of staring at each other, River pulls the lighter out of Leif's hand. "May I, buddy?"

"Sure, baby."

River groans as she shifts her weight back and forth. "I really need to bite you right now, asshole." She leans over across Leif to light the fire. As Leif moves to blow on the spark, Becca stops him.

"Symbolism, dude. Let the fire grow naturally," Becca pleads. The fire grows slowly until it catches the larger tinder. Once the fire is going, Becca tells the siblings, "I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe."

River maneuvers her larger brother into a position so that she can sit in his lap. They watch the fire slowly develop.

"God, you are gorgeous together," Becca says. "I'm fucking jealous."

Looking directly at Becca, River asks, "Can we get some time alone?"

"I want to watch."

Leif shakes his head and asks, "Wait, what?"

Becca sucks her breath in, "I want to see what it's like. I've never had the kind of connection that you two have. I want to watch. It's free love, isn't it?"

Leif feels irritated and tells her, "We're not doing a show."

River hates herself as she replies, "Baby. It's ok. She's the only one that I think we can really trust here." She rubs her cheek against his while pushing her fingers through his hair.

"But, it's still public," he reminds her.

She licks his cheek, "I keep quiet. I promise, baby."

He sits silently for a moment as he thinks about what she said. Leif asks, "Do I get to bite you now?"

Leif feels her body shiver. River responds, "Only if I can have my vag suck your junk further into me. So... until you're in me, no?"

"Do you want his baby?" Becca asks incredulously.

Staring at Leif in the eyes while talking to Becca, "That's not even something that I've thought about yet." River squirms in his lap. "That's a convo for after the festival. But, now hat you've mentioned

it... he's the first guy that I think that I could do that with. It's so surreal." Leif's face is instantly confused. She kisses him hard. As she separates her face from his, "I don't know if this will stay just to a biology thing, baby."

As the fire is finally catching and growing, Leif teases her, "No feelings until we go home." River relaxes into his lap.

*****

A friend from the the other fire walks over. Buck naked. "Hey, Becca. River. Here's some gummies. Sean won't let me bring over any weed... Why are you still dressed?" He is seriously confused.

Becca remarks, "Because we're still talking. If you're that horny, go back to the other fire."

As he wanders off back to the other fire ring, River asks Leif, "May I? I want to feel you against me." He understands that she's talking about removing their clothes.

Leif shrugs, "Do what you want. But, I'll match you."

River kisses him roughly. "Bet." She breaks the kiss to yank her tank top off. Leif pulls his t-shirt off as well. "Do you want me to get completely naked?" she asks hopefully. He's already shoving his shorts down. River lifts her body enough to let him shuck his shorts.

"Leif. I have a problem," she tells him with a worried face. "I don't want to get off of you, but I want to get rid of the shorts under my skirt."

12