It's Just Biology Ch. 02 - Music Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lief flips her over as gently as he can. When her breath is forced out of her lungs, River feels her shorts and skirt yanked down over her thighs. She wiggles to let him take the clothing all of the way off of her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Please!" River whines.

Leif pauses. "I want you on me." River wraps her legs around his legs.

"I need you in me, NOW!" River growls. "Your dick is hard. You're where I need you. Fuck me!"

"I want you on top," Lief grunts as she slowly drags his dick over her twat.

She grabs his shoulder, "That's not an option, baby. I need you in me now."

He pushes into her, easily gliding into her twat, until his nuts rest against her ass. "Why? Why am I on top if I don't want to be on top?"

River blows out her breath. "If we, oh this is so nice," she comments as he drags the tip of his dick across the entrance to inner body. "If we, *grunt*, were a real couple... Remember how much I love you... If we're to be a real couple." River rolls her head back. Looking back at him, "We need to switch up. I need! Need! To know what it's. Like to have you... You're cuming in me right?" She asks distracted. "To have you. On top."

Leif is struggling with what she means.

River continues talking as she wraps her heels around his thighs, "I'm not letting go until I cum. Agreed?"

Leif starts pulling out so that he can push back in. "I'm. Oh gods. I'm not wearing. A condom."

"Just let. Ohh. Let your biology. Take over. That's good. Fuck me," she whispers in his ear, as she feels him pump in and out of her.

Leif lets the last part of his mental control go. He rapidly quickens the pace. He silently grunts as his dick penetrates her repeatedly. Sloppy wet slapping noises start to fill the night air. The sounds are lost in the midst of the noises of other couples fornicating.

River slowly tightens her grip on his body. Bringing herself closer to him. Squashing herself against him. Her arms and legs grip him unforgivably. She feels her need for her sexual release increasing.

"Cum in me, baby. I really want to feel it again," River whines softly. Leif bites her just above her tit. Right where her bra strap would be. River squeaks in surprise, as her body seizes up. Her pussy is squeezing his dick as hard as she can manage. Lief's fluids surge forward into the person that he shouldn't be with.

Leif kisses her gently. Breaking the kiss with his dick still in her pussy, "So not fair. This is so not fair."

Panting at the end of her orgasm, she agrees, "But this is what we have, baby. Biology."

Becca stands up loudly, unintentionally. She whispers loudly, "I'm going to go fuck Sean's brains out now. Even if he lasts all night, I don't think it'll be as hot as watching you."

*****

River wakes up on top of Leif inside of their tent. He's sleeping peacefully. She gives him a light kiss and rests her head on his shoulder again. His bite mark throbs.

When he eventually wakes up from the noise in the camp. She says, "Hey, buddy. I really enjoyed last night. Did you?"

Through the morning fog of waking up, he replies, "How could I not?"

Laying together for a few minutes, she asks, "What do you want to do now? All of the good bands were yesterday."

"What are our options?"

As she drags a couple of fingertips over his chest, in front of her face, "We could catch a couple of more bands. Or we can just scoot out of here. It'll take us a while to pack up. We have to leave by tonight. And then there's the drive home."

"Won't your friends need to get their stuff out of the tents?"

"Well yeah, but if they want to stay another night they can just get the tents back to us later."

After a few minutes of quiet thought, Leif tells her, "I think I'd rather leave sooner."

She whispers in his ear, "Ok." River reluctantly lifts her body from his and slide on a dirty tshirt and pair of shorts. Sans panties. And crawls out of the tent.

He can hear her tell Becca of their plans to leave early.

*****

Two hours and a shower and fresh change of clothes later, they're on the road leaving the festival grounds.

"That has to have been the strangest, most unexpected, and fun weekend we've ever had together, River."

She looks at his as he focuses on the bumpy road out of the festival grounds. "Thank you," she tells him simply.

"For what?"

Smiling broadly, "For being you. You really are an amazing guy, Leif. You're sweet. You're attentive. Especially with my needs. You're much more open minded than anyone else I've been with. And... you're accepting. You didn't need to do any of the silly things that I wanted to do."

"You're my sister. I need to take care of you. I really do love you."

She gently wraps her hands around his arm and leans over to put her head on his bicep. "I know. Well, like, I knew already. But I didn't realize how much, I guess. You know?"

"We can't just do those things when we get home."

"I know," she mumbles. "But we'll figure it out."

Leif responds, "it may take a long while to figure out."

River groans unhappily. "I know, but you're worth it. You know? I know you know." She looks up at him again. "We'll figure it out. Maybe in a couple of years, but we'll figure it out."

12