It's Just Biology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waits for her to give the signal that she's ready for him to start pumping.

"It's not fair that you feel so good in me. You're just the right size." She whines.

Jokingly, he replies, "I still love you, Goldilocks."

Ignoring his comment, she tells him, "You know that you're cuming in me. Right?

For an instance he remembers the circumstances, "But what about...?" he starts to asks.

She cuts off his sentence by kissing him. Her tongue joyfully invades his mouth. His concerns are instantly erased. She slowly moves her hips up and down on his sex.

When the kiss ends, Leif starts pumping up into her at the pace that she is setting. It frustrates him. Leif wants to go faster. He feels the random squeeze from her pussy, making him feel like he's on top of the world.

"Not yet, Leif. Please don't cum yet, baby."

"I'm trying." he mutters. He starts to think about sports statistics and random thing that aren't as good.

She sees his focus wander. "Don't do that. Please think about how happy I'll be if you hold off. I want you in me. I. I want. Oh, baby. I want you. To cum in me. Just. Just hold. Hold off."

He feels the sweat fall off of her onto his body. He focuses on her face. The adorable face that he's jerked off to too many times. He's finally getting his fantasy.

Her face opens up. Her eyes are wide. Her jaw falls freely. Her hands clutch at his shoulders. All the while that her vaginal canal is squeezing his cock with the most force it can give. Their pumping clash together loudly.

She pulls her head back and yells, "Fuck yes! Cum in me! Cum! In me! Cum in me!"

They both feel the release. His dick sprays her insides forcefully. His dick continues to squirt into her her vagina and womb as she collapses onto him. It takes them several minutes to recover their breathing.

She weakly lifts herself from his chest, "I want to cuddle in the tent."

"Ok." he starts to move to lift her. She rolls off of him.

"Go open the tent. I'll get our clothes."

He does as she asks. The night air is refreshing on his skin. Too cold on his dick where she had cum in large volumes on him.

"Put down the blanket. I'm going to leak for a while. Trust me, baby."

After several minutes of non-verbal negotiation, Leif finally zips up the tent with several flaps slightly open to allow for a breeze. River pats the sleeping bag. He lays down on his back. She drapes her arm and leg over him.

"So what happens tomorrow? When you're friends arrive?"

River licks the sweat from his neck, "As if I'm supposed to know? I'm currently just planning on laying here like this. While I drip you back onto you."

They lay there quietly for almost an hour. Their hearts have only slowed down to a point.

River speaks to fill the void. "If we get a chance again. I want to do this again."

"Uh! What! Why?!" Leif is trying to keep calm / quiet.

Lifting her head to try to see him in the dark. "You have no idea how good it is to not to have to worry about a partner having a disease. A condom breaking. Someone getting rough when you're not in the mood... Needing to do a 'walk of shame' in the morning." She flops her head down on his chest.

After another minute, River tells him, "That was honestly the best sex I've ever had. The physicality was just right. But! You actually cared about me. If I had fun. If I enjoyed myself. You're such a ... stupid head. You made me feel good. Better than anyone else." Another minute of silence. "Not just that I'm pretty or sexy. But. I'm a person."

"I think you might be reading too much into this, River. After all, isn't this just biology?" Leif says trying to figure his way out of a possible serious entanglement.

She bites his chest playfully. "I guess we'll find out." After a brief kiss on the lips, she resumes her previous position of laying on him. "Until then? I'm going to leak your spooj out of my pussy onto your leg."

12