It's Just Dinner with a Friend

Story Info
It was only dinner with a friend.
5.2k words
4.26
128k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

As I sit across from my wife of eighteen years, I'm thinking she's as beautiful as the day I met her. After two children, she's kept her weight at just about where she was in college. Her breasts are barely larger than they were back then. We bottle fed our kids so her nipples and aureoles are just as cute and pink as they've always been, undamaged by the hungry little lips of children. The only lips that have been wrapped around those beauties are mine, as far as I know. Her legs are beautiful all the way down to her size six and a half feet and pretty glossy red toes. Our sex life was great if not awesome up until several weeks ago when she obviously became preoccupied. I noticed her smiling to herself a lot while working around the house.

I'm Jeff Cunningham. The gorgeous woman I'm talking about sitting across from me, looking at a magazine and trying hard to avoid direct eye to eye contact with me is Margot Cunningham. She's thirty nine years old with raven black hair and blue eyes that makes men run into walls trying to get a second look. Yeah, she's that hot and she's mine. So, I'm guessing she has something that she really wants to talk about but not quite ready to tell me yet. I know her well. Whatever is bothering her is important and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like it.

Margot is a buyer for a women's clothing outlet while I'm a criminal investigator for the local District Attorney. I work mostly days but have to take some night calls when the need arises. Margot travels a couple times a month to view the new women's fashions. Usually just overnight stays and then back home. We are not rich but make a living and can afford some extras from time to time while saving for the kids higher education which is only a year or so away. My son, Jack is seventeen and our daughter, Allison is fifteen going on thirty.

Now, back to Margot and her angst. I noticed she poured herself a glass of wine for some liquid courage I'm assuming. She finally sat down across from me and looked at me.

She began by asking, "Jeff, have you ever met someone that just fascinated you. Their stories and life experiences are so interesting that you want to get to know them better? Spend time with them?"

I said, "I most certainly have. I married her. Now as far as your life experiences, we were pretty young and most of those we created on our own with more to come I'm sure. I love spending time with you."

"I know, Honey, I feel the same way about you but this is different. I shared lunch with a colleague from another company the other day. I listened to them go on and on about the places they've traveled and the interesting people they've met. It just sounded so exciting. I think I would like to get to know them better."

"Margot, you know I've always encouraged you to make new friends. What's their name? Are they local or from another town. Maybe we could have them and significant other over for dinner some night. You're talking in plurality so I'm assuming there's more than one person."

Margot looked down at her feet, wiggling her pretty toes nervously.

She said, "Jeff, it's not a woman. It's a man. One man. We've met for lunch several times in the past few weeks. I would like to see more of him. He's so Interesting and fun to be with. He wants to take me to dinner tomorrow night.

She looked up at me waiting for my response to her announcement. My stomach knotted up but I was trying not to get angry.

I said, "Oh? I see where this is going now. Exactly what are you saying, Margot? Just how much more would you like to see of him? I'm hearing, me, your husband of eighteen years is no longer interesting or fun to be with so you've found a replacement. That's what I'm hearing, Wife! You do remember you are married. Right? So is your boyfriend married? I'm assuming he did notice your wedding ring on your finger or did you take it off for your "lunches"?

"Oh, God, Jeff. I'm going about this all wrong, aren't I. No, he's not married. He's just a friend like a girlfriend only male. We talk. I talk to him about you, the kids and our family. But what I have to contribute pales in comparison to his extensive knowledge of places, people and ideas. What's wrong with that? It's not like he's trying to have sex with me."

Yeah, I'm pissed now.

"Oh, please, Margot. Have I got stupid written on my forehead somewhere? Speaking of sex, has your boyfriend began subtlety mentioning the subject in passing. Maybe, complimenting you on your beauty, you're attire, maybe your hair? Maybe asking about our sex life which I've noticed has been sorely lacking the past several weeks. So tell me the truth, Wife. How long have you been seeing him and just how intimate have you been with him? Remember, the truth will set you free and you have no idea how close you are to being free right now."

"Ok, Jeff. Honestly, it's been more than a few weeks. Probably a couple of months but we've not been intimate in the way you're thinking. We've held hands and he's tried to kiss me but I haven't allowed it."

I said, "So, what did you tell him about tomorrow night? Are you going? I could say, not no, but Hell, NO but that would only cause you to want to be with him more, wouldn't it? Then you would accuse me of trying to own you and tell me I don't love you enough. Right? Well, that's not going to happen. Margot you're a grown woman, a wife and a mother. I'm leaving you to your own choices and the consequences of those choices. At the same time, I have choices too. I will be making some decisions myself."

She said, "What do you mean, Jeff? What decisions? Dinner with a friend is not going to hurt our marriage or our family. It's just dinner and talk. Surely you won't deny me this time with a friend?"

"Margot, I'm not denying you anything. It's your choice to make as I said. I've expressed my feelings about your date. It's already hurt our marriage. I'm sorry you don't see that. I've made my decision. You've got some of your own decisions to make. By the way, I don't think I've heard you invite your husband along to meet your "friend" so there must be a reason that you don't want me there."

Things were simmering to a boil for the rest of the evening. She was in the bathroom when I heard her cell phone beep with an incoming text.

I opened it and read, "Hi, Babe. Are we on for tomorrow night?"

I closed the phone and set it back down. No need for "Babe" to know I read her text just yet.

She came out and said, "Jeff, did my phone beep?"

"I dunno, Margot. I was watching TV. Are you expecting a message from your lover?"

"Jeff, he's not my lover. He's just a friend, Damn it!"

I said, "Yeah and the Pope ain't Catholic."

I watched as she opened her phone and read the text. She smiled as she closed her phone.

She said, "Are you coming to bed?"

"No, thanks. I'm good on the sofa. I'm gonna need to get used to sleeping alone, at least for awhile."

She snorted, "What's that supposed to mean?"

I replied, "It means when a spouse finds a new lover, the offended spouse winds up sleeping alone. I need to get used to it."

I heard the bedroom door slam. She still hadn't said for sure whether she's going on her date or not. I noticed her phone gone from where it was. I listened at the bedroom door as she talked softly. I assume she had to call boyfriend and let him know the situation.

I heard, "Yes, Yes, I talked to him, Simon. He's not happy. No. I know him after eighteen years. If I go out with you, my marriage will be in dire jeopardy. Simon, I have children to think about. Yes, I know they are almost out of the house but not yet. Yes, you are breaking down my barriers and I want to feel you inside me. I told him we are just friends and have only held hands. There's no way I can go further than that right now. Yes, I want too but I love my husband in spite of my libido. I'll let you know tomorrow. I've still got to justify this to myself and him. I know I've already hurt him. My marriage is on the edge. I feel it. Okay. I love you too. Bye."

Those last words brought tears to my eyes. I had no idea it had gone that far. I went back to the couch and fell into a fitful sleep.

Chapter Two

Margot opened the bedroom door and walked over to her sleeping husband. She spread the Afghan over him and then she saw the soaked pillow.

I thought, "Oh My God, he's been crying. Noooooo. He couldn't have heard us talking. If he did, he heard me tell Simon I loved him. I am sooo fucked. I love him but I've fallen for Simon too. I want to be with him too."

I went back to the bedroom and got in bed. I can't remember the last time we slept apart after an argument. Usually we had make up sex with me going to sleep totally satisfied with a pussy full of cum. I laid there staring at the ceiling knowing I had broken his heart. I was convinced that I owed this to myself after eighteen faithful years. I didn't count on falling for Simon. I get wet just sitting close to him. I fell into a restless sleep.

When I awoke, I walked into the den. Jeff was gone. The pillow was still wet. I tried to call his cell but he didn't pick up. I've decided. I'm going to dinner with Simon. I don't know what will happen from there. Jeff will have to understand that it's just dinner.

———————-

Working for the District Attorney's office has advantages such as knowing all the divorce lawyers. I located Nate Brown, known as one of the toughest divorce sharks around. He's a man's divorce attorney. Whatever the client wants is what he will do. From reconciliation if possible to scorched earth, he's your man in a divorce.

I saw him in the hallway and called out to him, "Nate! Nate! You got a minute?"

He said, "Sure, Jeff. What's up?"

I said, "I'll give you the Readers Digest version. My wife's got a boyfriend who she's seeing and has a dinner date with tonight. A situation I cannot tolerate. How fast can you draw up a Separation Agreement?"

Nate said, " For you, I can have it done by noon. Just tell me what you want from her."

I said, "I have packed her a suitcase with her clothes, toiletries, make up etc...that I would like your server to give her with the papers. She is not to return to the house. I will let him know where and when to serve her tonight."

"Ok, Jeff? Your sure about this?"

I said, "Yeah. I'll let you know if I have further need of your services."

The kids got out of school at noon today. I called them and told them to come straight home. I needed to talk to them

I was sitting in my recliner when Jack and Allison walked in.

Jack said, "Hi Dad. What's going on?"

"Jack, Allison. Your mom and are having some issues. She informed me yesterday that she's been seeing another man for several months. Apparently one that meets her needs. She has a dinner date with him tonight. I heard her tell him that she lov...loved him on the phone last night. I don't think I have to tell you how bad that hurt after eighteen years listening to her tell another man that she loved him. Having said that, I'm serving her with a Separation Agreement tonight which will probably upgrade to divorce at some point. I can't and won't tolerate her behavior. She will be home shortly to get dressed for her date. I will try to persuade her not to do this one last time but it's her choice. I just wanted you guys to know what's going on when the fecal matter hits the oscillating blades."

Jack said, "Dad? I can't believe this. Why would she do this to you? Our family? To us?"

Allison said, "I'm going to call that cheating bitch right now."

I said, "No, Baby. Not right now. I have plans in place to inflict the maximum pain possible under the circumstances. She could still change her mind. She could realize what she's losing and come to her senses. Let's wait and see."

I was in my shop and the kids were in their rooms when Margot arrived home. She immediately ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I waited for a bit and entered the house. I walked into the bedroom, watching her through the door. I watched as she checked the polish on her fingernails and toes before sliding on her thigh high stockings and attaching them to the garter belt. Something she seldom wears for me knowing how much I love them on her. She was braless as she slid the little black dress over her head and down her body. She slipped her nylon clad feet into the strappy four inch heeled sandals and fastened the ankle strap.

She never saw me watching her as I turned and walked to the front door awaiting her departure.

As she walked out of the bedroom, Allison said, "Going somewhere, Mom?"

Margot said, "Yes, Honey. I'm going to dinner with a friend."

As she walked toward the door, I said, "You are beautiful. A shame it has to end like this, Margot. Im making one last effort to make you see this is wrong. If you walk out the door, don't come back."

I took her hand and removed her wedding ring. Then I took her house key and credit cards from her purse as Jack and Allison looked on.

"Jeff, what are you doing? I will need my credit card and house key. Why did you take my ring?"

"Because after tonight, you will no longer need any of these things because you won't live here anymore. As a single woman pursuing other men, you won't need this ring either. Be sure of what you're doing, Margot."

She said, "I'm just going to dinner with a friend. One who appreciates me and makes me feel important and cherished.

Allison was irate. "You selfish fucking bitch, don't let the door hit you in the ass. I don't care if I ever see you again."

Jack just stared at her then turned his back to her.

I said, "I hope he's worth it compared to what you're losing for him. I heard you tell him you loved him last night. Good Bye, Margot."

"Jeff, I can't believe you all are being so dramatic over a dinner with a friend."

"Remember, Margot. Choices... You don't have to go. You have a loving family that adores you. That can all change when you walk out that door."

I watched her as she walked to her car. She stopped momentarily and looked back at me. Then she got in her car and drive down the street. One of my detective friends was close behind letting me know where to serve her.

Chapter Three

My thoughts were all over the place as I drove toward the restaurant to meet Simon.

I thought, "I can't help that I fell in love with Simon. I love Jeff too but I have to find out if I have a life with Simon. I think the kids will come around but there was such venom in Allison's voice. She called me a selfish bitch. Am I? Maybe I am. Surely Jeff won't divorce me. He loves me. Margot, you idiot. Are you delusional? If he finds out you fucked Simon tonight, you're as good as divorced.

As I saw Simon waiting at the door for me, all .my doubts were put aside. He walked up and kissed me. The hostess led us to our secluded booth. We sat next to each other.

Simon said, "Margot, you look magnificent."

"Thank you, kind Sir. I needed that. It wasn't a pretty scene when I left the house. Jeff told the kids about you and he heard me tell you that I loved you last night. I may need a place to stay. He took my house key and credit before I left."

Simon said, "I've got us a room. I want to make love to you."

"I think I want that too, Simon, but I have a bad feeling about what I'm doing. He kissed me and I felt his hand move up my waist to my braless nipple beneath my dress. I moaned as he rolled it between his thumb and finger. Then, I felt Simon's hand under my dress and reach my thong. His fingers touched my wet labia. I removed his hand as I began having second thought about what I was doing. Jeff's words...the Good Bye sounded so final.

I said, "Wait, I'll be right back. I need to go to the Ladies Room."

Unknown to me, Simon slipped a date rape drug into my drink while I was in the restroom. I returned and took four or five sips of my drink to find the courage to tell Simon I couldn't do this. I suddenly felt drowsy and uncoordinated. I couldn't articulate the words I wanted to say.

Simon said, "Margot, are you ok? If you're not feeling well, I'll help you to our room where you can rest for awhile.

I vaguely remember being partially awake. I was laying on the bed nude except for my stockings and heels. I felt a tongue wet my nipples and each of them being sucked in my semi conscious state. They were erect and It felt so good. I then realized my pussy was being penetrated but I was helpless to stop it. I wanted it inside me.

YES! YES! FUCK ME, JEFF! I want you, Baby.

I looked up through my blurry eyes. It wasn't Jeff but Simon between my legs with his penis firmly embedded in me, fucking me deep and hard.

Simon moaned out loud and groaned, "Margot, you're pussy feels like velvet in side. Oh, SHIT! AAHHHGG, I'm CUMMING IN YOU. Margot. I'm cumming inside you. Oh, shit, that feels so good."

I felt the spasms of his cock inside me as sent rope after rope of warm semen into my cervix and flow deep into my vagina. It seemed like his ejaculation went on for minutes. My pussy convulsed and I clamped down on his penis squirting all over it and his balls. Then all of a sudden, I felt empty. He had pulled out and was forcing his dick into my mouth. I tasted the salty mixture of his semen and my vaginal secretions as I cleaned him. I sloppily sucked his penis until he was hard again.

He rolled me over on my side spooning me. He raised my leg and entered me from behind. He had my leg bent back, holding onto my heeled foot for leverage as he pumped his cock into me. Once again I felt the head of his cock against my cervix. My head was beginning to clear. I was now feeling euphoric as my second orgasm overwhelmed me. He ejaculated a second load of semen against my cervix and withdrew. I looked at his penis glistening in the light covered in the secretions of our mating. It was only a few minutes before Simon was snoring beside me.

I struggled to get up off the bed, dizzy and teetering in my heels. There was a knock on the door.

A male voice said, "Room Service, Ma'am."

I cracked the door open and a man said, "Margot Cunningham, you've been served as he shoved some paperwork through the open door. This suitcase sitting here is for you, courtesy of your husband. You are instructed not to return to your former home. Good Evening, Mrs. Cunningham."

I looked at the paperwork. Jeff was separating from me. I'm becoming more lucid as I realized I've got semen running down the inside of my thighs soaking my lacy stocking top. I grabbed my dress, sliding it over my naked body, and ran for the stairs. I had to get home. Make things right. I couldn't wait for the elevator. I was still drowsy and unsteady on my heels. As I ran down the stairs, I fell, tumbling down several steps to the next level. I felt intense pain in my shoulder, ribs and left leg before I lost consciousness.

Last thing I remember was being loaded on a gurney.

————————-

DAD! DAD! WAKE UP! MOM'S IN THE HOSPITAL!

I awoke and realized Jack was screaming in my ear.

I said, "What? What's going on, Jack?"

Allison and Jack were standing next to my bed.

"Dad, apparently Mom fell down some stairs at the hotel. She's in the Emergency Room and in bad shape."

"Okay, Let's get dressed and find out what happened."

All three of us ran into the Emergency Room and asked about Mrs. Cunningham. I stated I was her husband showing my law enforcement ID.

The nurse said, "She's still in the trauma room being evaluated. It appears she has a broken collarbone, a couple of ribs, a broken left leg and ankle and a concussion. She took a pretty bad fall down those stairs. She was mumbling for Jeff. Is that you?"

The nurse handed me a bag with her clothes. It contained her black dress, the sandals and stockings she had worn. I could see a wet, milky substance soaked in to the stocking top. No doubt. It was semen. The last nail in my marriage. I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up.

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers
12