All Comments on 'It's Just Dinner with a Friend'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments
iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I said, "I hope he's worth it compared to what you're losing for him. I heard you tell him you loved him last night. Good Bye, Margot."

"Jeff, I can't believe you all are being so dramatic over a dinner with a friend."

Good up until that part and as it made no sense, I did stop.

Njones53Njones53over 3 years ago

It's a fictional story, yet I've seen similar events in "real" life. It's truly a slippery slope when you meet someone that kindles curiosity, admiration, or any other trigger that slowly binds someone to a person. Good people get caught up in these situations, the truly good people never cross a threshold that disrespects or minimizes their relationship partner, never create havoc in their lives that ultimately can lead to chaos that break can break families and loves.

The family reaction was true to life. No abandonment and no forgiveness. So many bad decisions.

Very well done, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge much?

I’ll never understand why 3/4 of a supposed erotic story is all about how the man turns the tables on the woman, and he gets to tell her off and show how much of a scheming conniving bitch she was and how wrong she was for making the wrong choice. As a revenge story it’s fine, It’s just more about getting back at the woman than something erotic.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963over 3 years ago
Choices...

have consequences, and you pick them when you decide. Choose wisely.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
I haven't

Has anyone ever known of a woman actually this stupid?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Still

A fun little story.

ViscontiViscontiover 3 years ago
You reap what you sow.

She cheated long before she had dinner with her friend.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Sad that she just destroyed her family for nothing. What a stupid, selfish cunt.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Let's conduct a thought experiment. Suppose the story was changed with difference being that the other guy did NOT use a date rape drug on her.

does it matter at all if she changed her mind at the last second?

of course no always means NO when it comes to these sorts of sexual situations.

But with respect to what it meant for the family and her marriage and her husband,,,, the fact that you changed your mind at the last second is completely irrelevant

Given how horny she was and how she really do not care anything about her husband or what her kids thought... that she simply had to have him “inside her “ and that she was in love with the other guy … .It doesn't matter if she change her mind at the last second

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Excellent story. Could have been longer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why drug her?

She was a sure thing. Where did she work that they hired a convicted felon sex offender? Would not happen.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Is it possible to plagiarize yourself? lol foot fetish, check. Broken foot or ankle, check. Wife gets pregnant, check. Wife knowingly regrets actions but can’t stop, check. It’s literally only the names and occupations have been changed to protect the previous ten stories (hyperbole for emphasis lol). My teasing is meant to be constructive criticism. You do write well, you’re just in a rut. ;0)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

It is so sad that I often write, "Each time there's a third person involved, the relationship dies." It is a broken trust, the marriage vow says "keep thee only unto the other", get out the divorce papers if there's another person involved.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Harsh but hey!!! Her choice

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

Well written and well constructed. I gave it 5 stars.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

that felt weird idk maybe it was only 2 pages for a date rape story. im not sure why anyone would seduce someone for months and the use a date rape drug it felt fake. idk like i said just weird

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

You can’t fix stupid, she was ready to move on , this was still a good read, you get a 4 from me! .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good yet unfinished story

He never served her with any papers that would hold up in Court. So that means they're still married. In a divorce, she'd get half of everything. The kids are old enough to chose who they want to live with. But who knows what happens. We don't.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Good story

But it sounds more like an outline for a much longer and complete development of both the story and the characters.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Husband's Reaction Is Illogical

If she was never drugged, she backed off and came back home, would he have taken her back? Now, I get she had been having an emotional affair and all that, but he was willing to stay married to her if she didn't leave the house.

So, if he was willing to stay married to her if she never left the house, then I can only assume if she was never drugged and came back home and apologized to him and her kids, then I'm sure they would have gone through shit for a while, but he would have stayed married to her, right?

If that's the case, then he essentially divorced her for getting raped. He worked for the DA's office. He could have arranged a lie detector test to verify if she was planning on going back home. He could've relied on eighteen years of knowing her, plus he was an investigator, to tell if she is lying about deciding to not go through with it. Also, one would assume that if Simon felt the need to drug her that she was telling him no. That's not what happened, but the husband's normal assumption would have been that.

I'm sure LW readers will love this outcome; however, if the gender roles were reversed, and the husband went off to be with a hot young woman (that he hadn't fucked yet, but who was seducing him for a while) and then last minute felt badly and decided to go back home to his wife and kids, before he fucked said woman. However, a gangster came in right before he was going to leave, put a gun to his head and made him fuck the young woman (had to create the gangster/gun scenario because there is no male equivalent for the rape drug), and then the gangster shot him, but the husband survived; then everyone would've thought the wife was a bitch for abandoning the husband when he was all fucked up, and needed her the most.

It's one thing if the husband felt like what she had done before she went to dinner was already too much, that I can understand. But it wasn't for him! Yes, she took one more step by leaving the house to go to the other man, but what's that compared to months of deceit already? So, the husband's reaction is completely illogical. So, essentially he dumped a great wife of 18 years, after she was drugged and raped, after she was all physically fucked up, and pregnant.

Reading the story I felt what the wife had done was too much already. However, by the husband's standards he was willing to work things out if she didn't fuck him. Well, she didn't fuck him. She was raped.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Incest/Rape/Abortion

The whole I'm against abortion unless it's incest or rape doesn't make sense to me. It's either a human life then you cannot end it no matter what, or it's not a human life until a certain point and you can end the pregnancy for whatever reason you want.

I mean if a fifteen year old girl gives birth, and a minute later she tells the doctor and nurses around her, I was raped by my father, and that baby is his baby and I need it to be killed. Every minute that baby breathes I will remember what my father did to me. Nobody would end that newborn's life, right?

So, people that are pro-life, except in the case of incest or rape, are essentially saying that a fetus is not really a human life, but that they don't feel comfortable about abortion.

The last thing I want to do is to start an abortion debate. This isn't that. It's just people not being logical about how things. Just like my other comment, it doesn't make logical sense.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I gave it a 3

its your typical dumb ass wife shit

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Good story. Another paragraph or two, or an epilogue about what happened in the next 5 - 10 years would be interesting. The kids could go to college, graduate, maybe marry? How will she feel if the kids still hate her a few years down the road. I can see her daughter saying "Mom, I'm getting married and I take my vows seriously. Please don't show up and ruin the most important day in my life." I don't see her son being much better. And of course when He finds a new lover, Margot real regret her actions for the rest of her life - which is what she deserves.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Karma...

She got what she deserved. She wanted to be with a lover and now has to pay the piper. She had the chance to stay home but she made her choice. I liked how the story went. We are all given choices, some good, some bad, and some, we can never take back. I gave this 4 stars because of the drugs and her accident. Not the way it should have went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ooohhhhh so nice of him

She would have been treated selfishly just like she treated her family. She would have recuperated on her own dime and in her own time. Never to be talked to again. I really think the kids would understand and not only agree but support that decision. As for ole Simmy, well he would not have had to worry about early release. He would have gotten out very soon on a slab.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 stars

Boring

mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
To the point

He told he it was over if she walked out the door. She did of her own volition. It sucks that it led to her rape, but if she had stayed home and not had a date with a man she fully intended to have sex with, she would likely still be married and not scarred for life.

No second chances in a case like this.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

enjoyed the story, had a nice little twist with Simon.

Chapter 4 wasn't great for two reasons, first Jeff should've taken care of Margot. This happened overnight so he still loves her albeit betrayed, and its very hard to not care for her even if its just pity.

Second was the pacing was also very fast, you skipped alot of time in one chapter.

I think you could've written a whole chapter about him taking care of her while she recovers and finding out about the baby. She realises what she's about to lose and the remorse wrecks her.

A finishing chapter on the divorce, having the baby, her suffering, and her trying to win him back.

graymangazergraymangazerover 3 years ago

Well I guess she got what she deserved. It seems a common theme lately having the wife suddenly announce she's going on a date and the husband has no say in it, I gotta admit I find it hard to believe any woman is stupid enough to think it'd be ok. But it's not my story, though it seems an easy way to create the conflict needed in this type of story. Otherwise it was well written even though it felt like the author changed tack half way through by giving her at least a small bit of sympathy by suddenly having her drugged and raped. Won't do a thing for those who like BTB but might give cause to the RAAC brigade. I'm not in either camp really but I think she already went too far to come out with any credibility.

Two issues that did bug me; he works in law, why doesn't he know he can't just throw her out, one phone call to the police and she's back home and he's probably spending the night in a hotel. Also what kind of kids do these people raise? One word from dad and they're straining at the leash eager to rip their mother to bits, please, for everyone's sake don't give them access to firearms.

A good read nevertheless and I think you got the right reaction in the end.

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Well done and now she understands what life is about. You decide what to do but others have the right to decide how to deal with it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Our blood work found trace amounts of HGB in her system."

I'm not surprised!!

HGB is Haemoglobin, the red part of every Red Blood Cell.

I think what you really meant was GHB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
X-Ray vision

How is it that the separation agreement sever (pretending to be room service) knew a "ma'am" was going to answer the door?

And then Margot knows it's Jeff knocking on their bedroom door, even though there's also there's two other people in the house besides Jeff.

Between that, and the spelling and punctuation errors, I was distracted from the story. Please find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Everyone is a child

How are these children ever going to grow up with children as parents. A man not living up to his vow to protect is just as childish as the woman who isn't living up to her vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If she only had trace amounts of hgb, was she treated with a trocar? :) sorry, had to

Seriously though, if she was in my ER we would have advised emergency contraception. It's legally required here.

Still a fine story about choices and decisions though if the guy was a rapist, he would have done it sooner.

jasonnhjasonnhover 3 years ago
Clear as a bell

Margot was lying from the start. Her involvement and intentions with her "friend" were clear. As she is leaving for her "dinner" and Jeff challenges her she says "Jeff, I can't believe you all are being so dramatic over a dinner with a friend.". At that point she was dressed to be fucked and intended to be. The only concern she had was that Jeff appeared so absolute about the consequences. She didn't "reconsider" out of respect for her husband and family. She has qualms because of fear for the results of her actions.

Meanwhile, Jeff already had separation papers drawn up, a suitcase for her packed, and scheduled her to be served at the hotel. This was all before she was drugged and raped. Her disrespect for her husband and her arrogance is what put her in the situation and linked her to a convicted sex offender.

There have been many stories like this where the wife plans her affair and at the last minute backs out. The husband still divorces her because the betrayal is mostly the lies and disrespect. The sex is almost incidental. Should we feel sorry that she was raped? Of course. No person should be sexually assaulted. But that doesn't excuse all her actions right up to that point.

She changed her mind? Suppose the guy wasn't a sexual offender? Suppose she went to the bathroom and came back and said, "I can't sleep with you"? Guys, sensing cold feet, would put on subtle pressure. "Let's just have dinner". Several drinks latter, "Let's just go upstairs for a couple hours. He'll never know." Many women would do just that.

The rape is a twist on the end of the story but the critical part of it is everything that lead up to this point. Consider that someone can be convicted for a conspiracy to commit murder, even if the murder isn't carried out. The penalties can be VERY harsh. Margot is guilty of conspiracy to cheat on her marriage. The rape is not exculpatory, only coincidental.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Your original twists to the “I’m going on a date” theme makes this story a 5* effort. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story was told in two first person POVs with some third person tossed in.

I suggest you try to forego the foot fetish thing, stick to one POV and lighten up on the use of clichés..

woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

Great story with the twist at the end.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
*

Poorly conceived and unconvincing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"I was convinced that I owed this to myself after eighteen faithful years. "

Just another entitled cheating cunt. Husband gave her every chance to stop and consider the consequences of her actions. She refused and went to her lover instead. I don't buy her story of trying to back out. If true, she would have turned around and walked out. She owed lover boy no explanations. So, drug or no drug she went there with the intentions of fucking him. Instead she got fucked, injured due to her own stupidity and threw away her life and family. Hope she has a lonely existence for the rest of her life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"He wants to take me to dinner tomorrow night." - There's only one answer to that: "My husband and I would love to join you, thanks." If his stories are so "fascinating," why wouldn't you want to share them with your husband? Why not have him over for donner?

/

I would have asked her about the text! "Babe?"

/

"Yes, I want too but I love my husband in spite of my libido." - WTF does that mean? If her libido is high, why has her sex life with hubby declined. If she's lost her libido, does she think a lover will revive it?

/

"Jeff will have to understand that it's just dinner." - It's NOT just dinner! She LOVES Simon, wants to feel him inside her.

/

"I love Jeff too but I have to find out if I have a life with Simon." - Oh, so Jeff's her fallback position. If she decides she has a "life" with Simon, Jeff's history, but if she doesn't, she expects to just waltz on back to Jeff?

/

"One thing for sure, from the sexy lingerie she had on, she had every intention of being with him and fucking him. I'm not sure he would have needed the HGB." - She definitely felt a strong possibility of fucking him, though WE know she was going to tell him no.

/

For a change I wasn't looking for edits, but this one jumped out at me:

/

"I think I want that too, Simon, but I have a bad feeling about what I'm doing. He kissed me - "He kissed me" isn't part of her quote, there should be a close quote after "doing."

/

@iameasel - yes, she KNOWS it's NOT just dinner, Jeff just TOLD her he heard her tell Simon she loved him, so her statement makes no sense.

/

@HIV, I basically agree with you. Just going to the dinner over her family's objections, with the strong PROBABILITY of having sex would put an extreme strain on the marriage at a minimum.

/

@Anonymous Re: "Why drug her?" - Yes, even though WE know she had changed her mind, in HIS mind she was a sure thing. Maybe his experience has shown that women sometimes get cold feet, maybe he likes the power it gives him over them?

/

@johnadp - As I said to HIV, IF she had come back home, MAYBE they could have put things back together, but there was still the lying (if he didn't overhear her, she would still be maintaining that it was "just dinner."), her going to the dinner over the family's objections.

/

It's a small thing, but even wearing things for the date that she seldom wears for her husband, even though she knows he loves them on her.

/

I have to come back to my original thought: If this "friend" is so fascinating, why not share him with her husband, if it's "just dinner?"

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Good Story

As I read this I kept thinking Margot can't be this stupid. When she does go to dinner with a sexual predator. Gets raped. Gets knocked up. And finally falls down a flight of stairs. Margot is beyond stupid. Thank God there was no RAAC in this story.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHEN ITS OVER, CUT THE CORDS

then sit back to survey the repercussions. TK U MLJ LV NV

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Choices

I can't think of any other direction for this ending to go. She was done the minute she walked out the door. Good story thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good read !

enjoyable read . Rolled along nicely and then it was over .

Thats my only criticism .

A story as well written as this always needs to be longer !!!

4* .... another page = 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story, but where does this fool come from?

In the final analysis, I honestly don't understand someone who thinks they could be in love with two people. Is it immaturity? Mental issues? I don't buy hormonal imbalance because we all went through teenage years where sex was not a daily occurrence. You can deny lust if you mind is in charge of your actions.

I did like the idea of having her served while she's on her date. No waiting and no arguments about what did and didn't happen. The sad thing is that she didn't cross the line willingly, but her husband could never accept that as an answer because of her lies before. Lies destroy as many marriages as infidelity.

Also, I was thinking this just before I read it: "I thought, "Damn, Margot. You can sure pick em."" Ain't that the truth? Good line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fodder for the incels

The husband’s callousness to his wife after being raped was just catering to the incel btb crowd. A woman deserves to be raped for having an emotional affair? Another example why we need a btb section for all the women haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really?

This story went off the rails when the date rape drug was dispensed by the most interesting man in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathetic

The same lame story written over and over for the mouth breathing BTB crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Train weck of a story

About the worst set of possible outcomes for the wife, but so unrealistic that it makes the whole story ridiculous. Seriously, some, one who has been in jail that long, is now out and immediately gets the wife? Then the rape drug? The only thing missing was for her to die in childbirth, can't understand why you missed that.

Could have been a decent story.

This was scored way too generously.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Here was my first major problem with this story:

Wife lied to husband about her relationship with other man. She knows it is about sex. She wants him "inside" her and loves the other man.

She knows she has already damaged her marriage and if she goes out it will be destroyed.

She sees hubby was crying.

She knows she was overheard, or strongly suspect it.

And this is her reaction:

" I've decided. I'm going to dinner with Simon. I don't know what will happen from there. Jeff will have to understand that it's just dinner."

She is an idiot.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

And she is delusional.

She just got all sexied up in hot lingerie for more than dinner.

Her kids know what she is doing and accuse her. Her husband tells her he heard her tell the other man she loves him. Her cover is blown.

Hubby takes her rings, credit cards, and tells her he is divorcing her.

And she says "Jeff, I can't believe you all are being so dramatic over a dinner with a friend."

Who is she trying to fool. She knows its about sex. Everyone knows. Its not just dinner and its not just a friend.

KB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "I was convinced that I owed this to myself after eighteen faithful years. " - Yes, I had forgotten about that! So, that means that her husband owes HIMSELF a fling after 18 faithful years, right?

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5* Strong, well-written story of choices and consequences. The cucky, wimpy crowd hates it of course. But who cares? WRITE ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confusing

How could a criminal investigator not check out the boyfriend's background?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Pathetically worthless story

I know we have to suspend disbelief in LW stories, but the story line should not insult one's intelligence. Husband cannot throw his wife out of the house. She has the same rights to the house as he does. He can't appropriate her credit cards or house keys.

Husband was wrong in getting the children involved when he did -- in fact, the act demonstrated that the wife should leave husband because he is a flaming asswipe.

I do not believe that children would ever so quickly turn against their mother. I suspect author may never had a real mother in his life to write as he did.

As to the story, it is wrong to make the husband the hero. It seems that wife was making a mistake, but perhaps she was doing it because her husband was someone who was plainly not worth being married to or loving.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@knoxhard, yes I just looked, and I do see the similarities to Writewingers story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Before I started to write this commit, I read the story a second time.

You wrote, 'Then she got in her car and drive down the street. One of my detective friends was close behind letting me know where to serve her.'

Followed by, 'Simon said, "Margot, are you ok? If you're not feeling well, I'll help you to our room where you can rest for awhile."

Last, 'I cracked the door open and a man said, "Margot Cunningham, you've been served as he shoved some paperwork through the open door. This suitcase sitting here is for you, courtesy of your husband. You are instructed not to return to your former home. Good Evening, Mrs. Cunningham."

So if I understood those statements, a detective followed her, watched the commissioning of a crime, watched Simon drag her to a motel room and then informed Jack so he knew where to have the papers issued. Doesn't that make them accessory to Simon's crime? Would knowing that your vengeance was greater than your love to have let the rape happen? Margot was dumb, but Jack was dumber.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Terrible! Here we have a gullible wife who is seduced, drugged and raped gets pregnant and has a major accident. He husband of 18 years is such an asshole he dumps her. The other inconsistency is if she had been raped the hospital would have given her the date rape drug and thus she would never have gotten pregnant. She well rid of the pretentious, ego driven moron of a husband. I also hope he gets raped as well in the divorce. Author needs to be less of a caveman when writing the husband part. Can’t see any real man acting like that under the circumstances.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a dumb bitch

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Oh !!! It was 'dinner with love'

How can Margot , an well educated lady , working in High place.

with responsibility, can pick up a sex convict, drug peddler, cheat for 'make out'

Possibly her crave for another 'cock' ,might have blinded her

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Stupid Woman

I suppose there are some women who are as stupid as this woman. She showed total disregard for her husband and family. She seemed to be totally unaware of her husband's occupation. At least the child will not be raised and influenced by the woman. Giving it 3*.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a stupid conniving bitch.

She sure got hers in the end, talk about a perfect storm, maybe a bit too perfect.

Scores 4/5 because I like BTBs, lose a point for being just a bit over the top.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A plot failure is indicated when we are told she was looking for a sexual encounter. She knew she was in her fertile period so birth control had to be a consideration for her. You do not just leave it up to your lover to handle that important part of the supposed encounter.

He obviously had nothing and neither did she. No pill, no condoms, no diaphragm.and no talk of an after pill, Strange???

In fact no consideration for birth control at all. Which given the storyline is bizarre.

So, what was the plan here?

To me that is a big hole in the storyline, so big in fact you cannot jump over it.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Hmm! Changed my score down to 3/5 because of the plot failure

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Implausible

Lacks any connection to reality, just a jerkoff piece for the btb cabal.

eightytuneseightytunesover 3 years ago

Only the crying is left. A family destroyed by a predator and a dumb woman.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Husband has no feelings for his wife.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your feedback

One reader caught me in my dyslexic moment. I said the the date rape drug was HGB when I meant GHB. Good catch. Mistake noted. I appreciate all constructive criticism.

I’ve had an email from an Anon that would like me to do a take in my style of George Anderson’s “February Sucks” I know there’s been several other authors that gave their views on this story. I’m thinking about it. Thanks for reading

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Fodder for the incels" - Where do you see her "deserving to be raped?" Nobody is saying that! We're saying that she deserves to be divorced because of what she said and did that LED to the rape. And why does wanting to see someone pay the consequences of their actions make us women haters? If a husband cheats. and we want to see him pay, does that make us man-haters? As Berretta would say, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
?

She was not vacillating nearly enough at dinner for a guy who had demonstrated considerable patience and organization in seducing Sweetie to resort to drugging her! Simon changed (from Sweetie’s descriptions) from Remarkable Guy to Manson Monster within a couple of minutes. So, apparently, did Sweetie. Hubby reports them as having a very satisfactory sex-life (up until the past few months) then he grinches about her systematically denying him the pleasure of seeing her in stockings and garters. Cannot have it both ways (unless Sweetie has an Evil Twin ... or is schitzo!)

3*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading the story as it's written, how can anyone blame Jeff for cutting the cheating whore loose? Simon would not have needed the date rape drug, as she fully expected to fuck him if he had only waited. Jeff told her exactly where their marriage would stand if she went out with Simon. When she met him for dinner, they were done at that point. Her injuries had nothing to do with him, and getting pregnant didn't even factor into his decision. He did let her recuperate at home, and then she was out. This story has been done many times in LW, but I don't think that I've seen the rape twist before. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same ending regardless of the details. Hate that Martian Slut Ray.

Changed her mind and came back home: Long lingering but inevitable disintegration of the marriage. She fell in love with another man, dating him for months, and her husband never had a clue. Then she expected her husband to be a complete dumb shit and cuckold wimp, until SHE changed her mind. Husband was expected to suck it up, or alternatively she would move in with her new man. The simmering of all this lying, cheating, arrogance, and disrespect is like soaking the marriage in hot acid. Might take a while, but it would be gone.

Fucked the predator with or without the drugs, but no accident: Marriage over. Later, when she's tired of the beatings from the animal she thought she loved, she will move on as a single whore, or go ahead and kill her body since she will realize she killed her soul sometime sooner.

Tries to end the romance but is somehow raped, brutally or chemically: same ending as number one, once the husband gets past caring and sympathizing with her. He will eventually figure out that their marriage died as her supposed romance blossomed. He will understand that the only reason she changed her mind is because her lover was not quite charming or persuasive or wealthy enough. And as soon as she meets a new lover who is she will be gone again, for good. Why should the husband wait and wonder if and when that is going to happen? He won't.

The only question is will she kill herself, most likely in response to her loneliness and her injuries. If her vagina still works and she's not badly disfigured she'll do just fine. Always some guy with more money than brains ready to marry/buy some decent pussy, at least for a while. And she obviously has no deep scruples or moral principles holding her back. She'll fuck over the new husband too if she meets another interesting man.

If she finds her life empty and meaningless, she might eventually do the decent thing. But that would simply be her last act of selfishness.

Overall she's a worthless whore. The question never addressed is what changed, and why? Wonder if anyone got the license number off that flying saucer?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ahahahaha

a bunch of whining bitches who hate the idea of consequences

hang yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

anybody who read the annony comment of 03/10/2020 re: "martian slut ray" and say that this place isnt polluted by incel cockroaches is a lying hipocrite. i read stories in other categories. i only cometo loving wives to read the comments and i always sick to my stomach. y'all saying youre not incels?. give me fucking break!! this story is fodder for incels and youre a lying hipocrite if you deny it. in all thiese comments, the wife is called all kind of slur like "whore" and "dumb ass wife" and "stupid, selfish cunt" and many more. and then we have the misoginistic "annony re: martian slut ray" that said she is "worthless whore" and went on and on ranting that she has "no scruples" and should kill herself and her vagina may not still "work." what does that complete nonsense even mean. why should her vagina not work. "annony re:martian slut ray" let me tell you that you are a fool. a fool is somebody who think they know but dont know. you are a fool. your fool comment smells of sexist misoginiy so i have reported it. no other category on this web-site make comments like this. NO OTHER !! y'all are the gutter trash of this web-site. this story writer think a woman deserve to be raped and accident just because she had dinner with other man. how disgusting!! a woman deserve such a thing just because YOU arent her one-and-only?. do you own her?. is she slave?. is her worthines as human being depending as long as she dont look at other man?. this mindset is very very close to the honor killing that the West will always rush to condemn the Middle East. y'all in this category need serious help. youre disgusting to normal people. you make me sick. the web-site must remove this category so y'all can say your filthy incel nonsense somewhere else.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony — 10/03/20: Martian slut ray...

Wow!

You know? You’re spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I see that there are a few

whiny commenters who don't understand the concept of "marriage" (in none of these stories is it understood from the outset that they are of that species of dysfunctional innovation known as "open marriages"). Of course, the commenters' real probIem is that they are feminist cunts who think that promises made don't need to be kept. I gave this a 5, but I still think that it's not credible that a husband wouldn't make it clear that "the date" will result in a divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Look out all you misioginiyist, incel cockroaches. All you fools who don't know you're fools because you are fools and incels, and lying hipocrites . Y'all done pissed off annony and made him sick to his stomach cause you incel, misiogionist, hipocrites don't think your wife should be free to go out with other men cause you don't own her even if she married your misiogionist, incel, hipocriteical ass. You fools who are fools cause you don't know you are fools and misogioionist, incels have been reported and should be removed from this web site cause Annony is upset with you cause you are an incel misiogionist and might make a cheating whore who is raped by her date who is a serial sex offender that her husband told her he would not tolerate her going out with feel worthless. You misiogionistic, incel, hipocrite, cockroaches have been warned. Annony watching you, so Y'all be careful out there.

LW friends, I'm not conversant with all the new buzz words and insults, so what the hell is an incel anyhow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Why the date rape drug? She was going with him anyway.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
re: so what the hell is an incel anyhow?

ask anon, since the cuckold lifestyle seems to be their mission.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
WTF is all this shit about?

I thought it was a well written story and the cheating bitch got what she disserved. All her broken bones, divorce, and a baby she should have terminated. Then she saddled some probably good people with a kid that has some very bad gens from a wacko father. FIVE*****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Hmm" - While he didn't know it, she WASN'T going with him. She had decided to leave.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Whatever happened to the tenets of Christianity? As the great poet Alexander Pope put it, "to forgive is divine." Eighteen years and two children and he just throws her out? No counseling, no nothing? This is cartoonish, and not in a good way. ~~ JB Edwards

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
@Sbrooks Regarding My Comment

I thought I was clear that before she left home already he knew that this wasn't just a friend. That she had told the guy that she loved him and that she was likely intending to have sex with him that night.

But my point was that before she left home he was still not willing to end the relationship. And he doesn't serve her the divorce papers at the dinner, but in the room, and I took that as an indication that if she changed her mind during dinner and didn't go through with it that he would still not have ended the relationship.

Plus, everything she had done over the prior several months were really bad, was her going to the restaurant the hair that broke the camel's back and there was no return, even if she didn't go through with the sex? I doubt it.

So, essentially it came down to the sex. I think if after everything she had done if she came back to him that night, apologized, and told him it was all a mistake (like it seems like what she planned on doing) it would have been even more meaningful to him than if she didn't leave the home under his threat. Because, she could've stayed home THAT NIGHT to chill him out and then done it behind his back. But to not go through with it when she was with him, like I said is more meaningful that she truly had a change of heart.

But, perhaps that was the author's intention. To make sure "appearances" look right too, because you never know if you will be believed if you go beyond a certain point.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Even before getting roofied, she sounded incurably stupid. Her entire family was there, giving her an ultimatum and fully aware what she was setting out to do, and she still turned her back on all of them. Doesn't sound like something anybody in their right mind would do.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Adoption disclosure requirements

I enjoyed this story and appreciate Rob5373 posting it here in LW. The adoption raised a question in my mind: Would Margot have been required to provide all the information she knew about the biological father to the adoptive parents? I suspect many prospective parents would hesitate to adopt a child whose paternal genes were contributed by a convicted sex offender.

Antisocial personality disorder and impulse control disorders definitely have a heriditary component. This child will be at increased risk for serious mental illness and perhaps be prone to engage in behaviors that violate the legal and moral rights of others. Godspeed to the adoptive parents and their family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She cheated and he took action.

As he said she had already cheated and planned the physical to add to emotional and mental.

No RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He did not leave her

He told her she had a choice and she went anyway so she left the family, not the other way around. Why would he give her another chance,when she will only do it again.The man is right she was planning on having sex with him all the time. She got what she deserved. You can't unring a bell, nor can you unbirth a child even if the child is not in the picture,she still had it. He told her that he would forgive her but not forget. Sounds fair to me,more so then what she did.

shanaopshanaopover 3 years ago

It was a very good read. But one thing bothers me.

Why do you authors have your children use such vulgar language.

That is so unreal

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moral relativism

The author gives us a setup--the wife is all in the wrong and goes on the date anyway, the hubby is all in right and was firm. Then at hotel restaurant, she meets her lover-to-be happily, then begins to feel niggling doubts and goes off to bathroom, where the sense of the tale goes off the rails: she decides to back out, meantime her "friend" decides to put a date-rape drug in her drink. Why would he do this when they have not even ordered, much less eaten a bite? And how does he get a drugged lady from a restaurant and up to room without controversy? Anyhow, she regains consciousness while being pounded enjoyably, while unknowingly under-the-influence. Then, the knock, the paperwork, her falling down the stairs....And hubby is unforgiving--even though she was raped! Whatta noble guy! Never gives her a chance. Then to confuse things , she turns up pregnant and decides to carry the baby to term--and give it up. Sheesh! The lady was conned, then raped! A good man would care and protect. Instead her husband is too concerned about his disrespect and hurt to be bothered. No wonder she was susceptible, given this schmuck! And heck, why give up the kid...keep the child and start a new family, since this one seems to think it is too good for you! / No really, the setup was too pat. And after all the markers--her changing mind, nope a date drug, hospital so will be forgiven, nope hubby is a hard ass....the main character was a smug prick who only cares about himself, not very likeable; making the wife more sympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

He gave her lots of Chances .. But She had to do it Her way .. I am sure that Being a Slut will keep her warm at Night . She wrecked a Good marriage for a Dinner date with a Friend .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've heard the "date-rape drug" story. She herself left a family, dressed to the nines, after telling the asshole she LOVED him. Everything was her fault. As far as "fighting" for her, she made her choice. Too bad she didn't meet her maker when she tumbled, or having extramarital sex. She got hers, just not enough...

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

@Ananymous "Moral relativism"

He did fight for her as he told her several times not to go but she did.

The only thing I'm missing is the detective friends that followed her didn't follow her into the restaurant. He would have seen the drug prevented her from the rape.

But I have to agree with you. After the rape and the drugs there should be RAAC possible with a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exactly the right outcome

In reality, there is no other moral outcome for the "I'm going on a date" stories. BTW, she was cheating before she left and intended to fuck the guy. The change of mind at the end really makes very little difference. She was given a chance she didn't deserve and chose to betray her husband and her children.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Thank goodness,who needs a partner that would walk out the door to her creepy boyfriend over her family.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
I Would Have Thought

With all of her injuries from the fall she would have had a miscarriage, not that it would have been a good thing but it would have changed the dynamics of the story. With all of her chances to not be in the position she alone deliberately put herself in separation/divorce would have been his only choice. Personally since there was medical insurance I wouldn't have had her in the home. A rehab facility is where the hospital would have had to make arrangements for, they have case workers to handle those types of things. Some large hospitals even have them in house. Laws vary by state but I would expect that since she had technically been served separation papers that he would at that point not be financially responsible for her.

Re: Sbrooks103x: As Berretta would say, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time." As I recall no matter that he was found "Not Guilty", Baretta was guilty as hell of murdering his wife so this little quote from the tv series doesn't quite work here as well as it should. So how about "And that's the name of that tune." Signed: BTW

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
"SignedBTW" needs a remedial health class ...

Within 3 hours of intercourse, her egg and Simon's sperm would not have met yet, so no risk of miscarriage. Unfortunately, the fall might have speeded up the fertilization process.

The omission of panties from the dressing-up description and the "patient's clothing" bag further nail down her intention to fuck Simon. Jeff should remind her of that.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
Just can't understand it

I know it happens but I just cannot understand how a woman will throw away an entire lifetime with a husband and children for... sex. Yep, sex is wonderful and amazing and great and better than sliced bread but damn. If you are not having great sex with your husband fix it. If you cannot fix it then get the divorce. But don't destroy your, your husbands and tangentially, your children's lives and potentially an another family entirely.

How can so many people be such complete garbage to do this just for some sex.

This one stretches the imagination a bit as it involved a few pretty far out there plot hooks. But the theme holds true, can some women really think that they can commit such a heinous act and be forgiven? I get that some women are seduced by multiple factors and it happens a LOT. But why would you ask forgiveness after going through with it and committing such a violation of your marriage vows. Just slink away back under the rock you found when you decided to be a cheating whore.

Why is is so much easier to beg for forgiveness than to beg to save your marriage in the first place?

carvohicarvohiover 3 years ago

I read most of the comments. I would've wanted to reconcile, but knowing who I am I know it would fail. I think I'd want to divorce, but still stay in contact, especially since there were the two kids and of course in-laws.

Regarding Margot, it sounded like a mid-life crisis. The new boyfriend didn't present himself as a creep; that all came out later. We all should know something about clever men who can manipulate other people; they're in the news all the time. He was essentially stupid wasn't he, him using a date rape drug. He'd already gotten her out of her house, a little charisma would probably had done the trick.

Adoption was her best compromise choice. She was lucky she didn't pick up something worse, some sort of sexually transmitted disease.

I gave the story a five.

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid Woman

Most women are stupid. They think flattery is better than what they have at home. When confronted with their stupidity they have to prove they are "In Charge" and no man can tell them what to do, Even if it is in their best interest and their life partner who have made hundreds of decisions together.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...