It's Just Magic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celine took her soapy hands and began pumping them over my throbbing cock. I moaned and my hips jerked. I looked down into her eyes. "You don't have to..." I trailed off, not really knowing how you finish the thought.

"I know that I don't have to. But Master David did say to take care of your needs, and this really looks like it needs some attention." With that she resumed stroking her hands over my rigid cock. Then she reached between my legs and began to caress my balls. Her soft, small hand on my cock was far more exciting than my own hand had ever been. In only a few minutes my hips were pumping and I said, "I'm going to...."

And just like that I was spraying my semen onto her face and breasts. I was mortified at what I had done, but she continued to pump on my cock and I continued to spray blast after blast of cum onto her. While I was embarrassed by what happened, she continued to pump my cock and I found that I was also excited by the sight.

When I was no longer producing even a dribble of semen she stood up and turned to face the shower spray. "Would you like to do me?" she asked.

I had just sprayed about five gallons of cum on her; I would love to do her, but I couldn't for at least a few minutes. Then it dawned on my sex addled brain that she was asking me to wash her. Duh!

"I would love to do you," I said, leaving the double meaning hang out there. I put some body wash on the wash cloth and began to caress her back. She sighed. When I reached her beautiful, round buttocks I lavished a great amount of time and attention on those perfect globes. Then I ran my cloth covered fingers up inside the crack between those beautiful curves.

She jumped and squealed a little bit. She looked over her shoulder and said, "You naughty boy!" But there was no reproach in her voice and she smiled at me happily.

I reached around her body to wash her front. I washed her arms and her upper chest before focusing on her beautiful breasts and nipples. Celine was breathing heavily and pressing her butt against my rejuvenated erection by the time I finally pulled my hands away from her breasts.

I had absolutely zero experience in sexual situations, but I had done a significant amount of reading about the female body. Anatomy books showed the basics of what was where. I figured that porn books and stories were based on reality, even if they exaggerated some things and distorted others.

Celine's response to my caresses and stimulation of her breasts and nipples seemed to confirm some of my assumptions. I ran my soapy hands further down her body, washing her taut abdomen and moving down to her neat pubic hair. I ran my fingers through her rich, silky black patch. It felt delightful.

Then I knelt on the shower floor and began to wash her legs. Celine moved her feet wider as I progressed higher and higher. The shower spray was washing the soap off as quickly as I applied it, but that was fine.

I stood behind Celine as I reached the apex of her thighs; my hard cock was nestled between her glorious ass cheeks. Then I reached around her and traced my fingers up along her pussy slit. It was warm and wet, actually far wetter than I imagined it might be. Celine moaned and pumped her hips. I took that as a good sign.

I traced my fingers along her slit again and again and her hips were pumping rhythmically against my hand. When I allowed my hand to continue higher and touch her clitoris, she moaned loudly and grabbed my hands, pressing them firmly against her sex. I bent down to kiss and suck on her neck.

Celine guided my hands from that point on, showing me where and how she wanted me to touch her. Soon, very soon, she let out a little wail as her hips began to flail against our joined hands. She pressed my hands firmly against her sex as she pumped her hips against them. Her legs began to quiver and I thought that she might collapse right there in the shower. With one hand cupping her sex and the other wrapped around her body just below her breasts, I supported her until I could feel her regaining her balance.

"Thank you. That was good," she said. Then she went up on tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek. This also caused her breasts to press against me. Then she led the way out of the shower.

I was already fully erect once again, but if I hadn't been, watching her naked body move would have instantly had me fully aroused. Then she surprised me again by taking the towel and drying off my body. She hung the wet towel on my rigid erection and laughed before putting it on the rack.

Then she handed me the other towel. It didn't take a genius to understand the plan, and I happily dried off her body. Then she grabbed both robes, swung them over her shoulder, and walked bare-ass-naked down the hall toward my room. I was flabbergasted, but followed after a second.

12