It's Just Math: Next Morning

Story Info
Terri explains why her marriage fell apart.
7.8k words
4.45
8.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2019 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

---------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters engaging in depictions of sexual activity are at least 18 years of age at the time of the writing of this story.

---------

When does one plus one plus one equal one? In the harsh light of mathematics it can never happen. But when does it happen when those numbers are people?

This is a follow up to the previous story 'It's just Math'. There were some issues that came up the next morning and I initially wasn't going to write about them, but if I am going to continue chronicling our experiment, they probably need to come out.

For those who are easily offended by MM sexual activity, you should probably skip this episode and wait for the next. To explain why Terri entered our lives it is necessary for her to discuss what happened to her marriage.

---------

It was about 8am when I woke up. We were still lying on our sides spooning together. I gently extricated myself from between Terri's thighs and slipped out of bed.

A quick stop into the bathroom for a quick pee and a quick shower was in order. I was drying myself as I stepped out and gazed upon my sleepy beauties lying there so delicious in bed. I grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and went out into the kitchen to get breakfast started. 'First stop,' I told myself, 'let's get some coffee going.'

A few minutes later I heard a slight noise and turned to see the most beautiful sight. Terri was standing there in all her naked glory, stretching when she saw me staring at her.

"Good morning," she said with a yawn, "Is that coffee I smell? Oh thank God I need some."

"Sure, help yourself," I said, "There is cream and sugar and all the other good stuff right over there."

After pouring some coffee, she got closer and I said, "You better get something more on than that. The bacon has been particularly ferocious this morning. It would not do to have hot bacon grease splash onto those tasty little naughty bits."

I put the splash screen down barely before the bacon gave a loud and nasty snap. Terri jumped, almost spilling her coffee. I looked at her and laughed. "I warned you," I said.

She nodded and said, "I'm gonna wait over here out of the danger zone."

As I stared drinking in her beautiful naked form, Elly came out of the bedroom rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning," she said very sleepily. "Oh my God, last night was awesome. If I'd have known it would be that good, we have done this years ago."

I looked over at the beautiful form of my wife and said, "Come get some coffee and then the two of you can clean off the kitchen table and set the table. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

Elly nodded went to the cupboard and grabbed a cup and poured herself some coffee, then headed for the kitchen table. Terri joined her and the two of them quickly cleared the table, Elly got out plates, silverware and all the other stuff just as the bacon was coming out of pan. The scrambled eggs were ready and I handed them to Terri, who put them on the table along with the plate of bacon I had been working on. Toasted English muffins headed for the table as well.

Elly went into the refrigerator to get some orange juice out and set that on the table along with some glasses. I looked over the table and nodded. I peeled off the t-shirt and dropped the shorts. Elly arched an eyebrow and laughing I said, "What? I am not going to be the only one not dressed in their finest birthday suit around this table." Both of them giggled and the three of us sat down and started right into breakfast.

Not a lot was said around the kitchen table that morning as we all just dove into the breakfast. About the time we ran out of things to eat, I pushed back from the table looking at the beautiful women and said, "I think it's time we talk about the elephant in the room."

Both of them looked up with surprise somewhat quizzical looks on their faces and I elaborated, "I'm talking about what happened last night."

Terri hung her head down a little bit, blushed and nodded and Elly looked at me with a look that I couldn't tell whether it was anger or she was questioning me.

I turned first to Terri and said, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Last night, that, that was one of the most amazing things that as ever happened to me."

I got off my chair and knelt on the floor in front of Terri. Taking her feet one at a time I showered kisses upon them. She looked down amazed and surprised and not a little bit of curiosity on her face when she finally said, "What the hell are you doing?"

I looked up into her eyes and said in all seriousness, "I am worshiping at the feet of my goddess. Last night you brought a passion and a love back into this house that has been missing for a long time."

Elly reached her hand across the table and grabbed Terri's hand in her own and nodded vigorously, "Last night was so amazing and so loving, I didn't think it was possible," she said.

Terri sat there stunned for a minute and then started to cry. It started off slowly with just a couple tears rolling down her cheeks and then the sobs began until she was crying uncontrollably. I looked at Elly and she shook her head. Together we got up and stood on either side of Terri holding her until she slowed and finally getting control, she stopped the crying.

She sniffed a couple of times and wiped the tears with the back of her hand as she tried valiantly a couple of times to say something. We gave her the space and eventually she began, "I'm sorry you guys. I really am. This was not supposed to happen. I didn't come here to cause you problems."

Elly lifted Terri's chin up and stared into her eyes, then kissed her forehead and said, "You haven't caused us any problems. What happened last night was a miracle. You helped rekindle something that has been slowly dying between the two of us. We love each other desperately, but the passion had faded.

"Since you have come into our lives, we have been fucking like teenagers in heat. I felt myself get hornier than I have been in years. Last night, I felt that young man that I gave my virginity to all those years ago. You have stripped years off of our passions. You are a miracle. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

Terri just sat there, stunned. Then she started talking softly and slowly, "You only know part of the story," she finally choked out. "But before we talk about anything else I need to tell you part of my story."

Elly and I looked at each other. She shrugged. I just didn't know what to say.

Terri stood up and took our hands and led us into the living room where she sat us on the couch. She turned and sat on the floor in front of us. At first, she sat there rocking slowly back-and-forth trying to gather her thoughts. Finally she spoke. "As you know Bill and I were married for or a little over 7 years. Before you jump to any conclusions, no it was not the 7 year itch that did us in.

"We were like any other couple the first year we were so fucking horny for each other. We both had a few lovers before we got married so we weren't virgins and we knew a few tricks. But by the time the 2nd year rolled around things were getting stale. We made love 3 to 4 times a week instead of the previous 8 to 12. And it was getting into something of a rut. I mean, I was willing to try things, so we tried things to spice it up in the bedroom. We bought some toys, we watched porn together, we experimented with various jellies and lubes even tried a little bit of light bondage and of course, we tried anal.

"I bought some books and watched some videos and tried to learn how to Deep Throat so I could take his cock all away down and lick his balls while I sucked on it, like the porn stars seem to. But that just wasn't enough.

"Then one day we asked a couple of our neighbors came over for dinner. Bob and Sally were about our age and we invited them over for dinner one weekend. After dinner, I was in the kitchen stacking the dishes and cleaning them up when Bob came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. He kissed the back of my neck and told me that it had been a wonderful dinner. He started massaging my neck and shoulders and oh god, it felt so good. I just put my hands on the edge of the sink and slumped a little bit to give him better access to my back. He chatted for a minute and then told me about how he and his wife were in an open marriage. I really wasn't sure what that meant, so I asked and he said basically that they were what people would called swingers although they preferred to use the term 'In the Lifestyle'.

"I was shocked but I didn't want to show it, so I told him to go on. He said that he and his wife had watched us for a while and they thought we would be good candidates to join their group. It was a group of like-minded friends who get together to swap partners.

"While he was doing this he had been moving his hands down my back and was now massaging my ass and I have to admit it did feel good. I was starting to get really moist. My panties were getting wet from the feel of his hands. I must have given him some a sign to continue or at least didn't I say no, because he pulled me close. He pulled my hips back until I could feel his erection resting between my ass cheeks. When I still didn't say no, I guess that meant it was OK to continue because he ran his hands up and covered my breasts. I hadn't noticed it but my nipples were sticking straight out like a couple of pencil erasers. As he touched them, I let out a moan. He kissed my neck behind my ear and whispered, 'It sounds like you might be interested?'

"I was lost. My passion at that point, no my lust, was getting hold of me and all I could do was nod as he spun me around and he gave me a kiss. A long kiss and slowly slid his tongue into my mouth and I still didn't say no. He finally broke the kiss and said, 'Well let's go see what's going on out there. Sally is in the living room with Bill having the same discussion and let's see how that turned out.'

"I nodded and holding my hand we went side-by-side over to the doorway that led to the living room. I stopped frozen looking at what I could see there. Bill was lying almost prone on the couch, his pants around his ankles and Sally was sucking furiously on his cock. She had peeled her top off and unhooked her bra, so her breasts were bouncing as she bobbed up-and-down on his dick.

"The two of us stood in the doorway watching. I was almost totally unaware of what was going on around me, but Bob had started unbuttoning my shirt and when he got to the skirt, his hands found the zipper, slid it down and like magic, it dropped to the floor. Bob slid his hands up my back to unhook my bra and then wrapped his hands around cupping my bare breasts. I just shivered and let out a low moan. Bill didn't hear it. He was in enthralled with Sally's mouth around his cock, but Sally heard it and looked up. She gave a thumb's up. I'm not sure if it was to Bob or to me. Bob reached up and pulled the shirt and my bra off, which left me standing only in my panties and my shoes.

"I stood there in the doorway paralyzed and fascinated watching Sally's head bobbing up-and-down on my husband's cock. Bob had stepped behind me and I heard a sound. Glancing down I could see his pants on the floor as he stepped out of them a second later.

He had hooked his thumbs into my panties and slowly slid them to the floor where I automatically stepped out of them. Bob stood up and I could feel his naked cock pressed against my ass cheeks. I was so wet, I could feel it running down the inside of my thighs but all I could think about was how badly I wanted that cock inside me.

"As we watched Sally slowly pulled her mouth off of Bill's dick and started to kiss him all the way up as she climbed up onto the couch and straddled him.

"As she was working on sliding Bill's cock inside, Bob pulled my hips back and pushed my shoulders forward until I was holding on to the back of the easy chair next to the doorway. I know what was going to happen next and oh God I wanted it. Despite our wedding vows, our pledging to each other, none of that mattered anymore. I just wanted his cock. He teased me with it for just a moment rubbing the head back-and-forth upon my wet and slippery lips.

"As he rubbed himself back-and-forth I waited, shivering as that cock head slid from the back to rub onto my clit and back again. When he pulled back along my pussy lips, he lined up with my cunt hole and I pounced. I slid myself backwards and forced him into me. Oh God it felt good.

"I could see Bill sliding this cock in-and-out of Sally. He was fucking her furiously. And I wanted the same. As I felt Bob entering me I let out a loud moan. This time Bill heard me and he looked over. His eyes got big but he never stopped fucking Sally. It wasn't long until the 4 of us were moaning and groaning. And when Sally let out a shriek, we knew she was coming. That started Bob coming inside me and I moaned with my orgasm just beginning as the first spurts of his man juice hit my cervix.

"Loud moans out let it be known that I was coming and Bill started to spurt inside of Sally. She let us know as she counted them out. Well to make a long story a little bit shorter, that night we became swingers.

"Bill fucked Sally one more time and I fucked Bob. I pushed him to the floor and rode him until we both came. Actually I must have come about 6 or 7 times but who's counting? After that we decided it was time to say good night. We helped gather their things and we put on just enough clothes to go to the door and wave them good bye. Once the door was shut, we turned to each other and tore, literally tore, those few clothes off and we fucked on the floor in the hallway.

"When we were done we got up and showered and he fucked me again and we fell into bed and he dipped his cock into my pussy and got it wet and smeared pussy juice all over my asshole and he fucked me in the ass.

"Oh my God, it was so good we must have fucked least twice every day for the rest of that week. And on Friday night, I got a call from Sally. She asked how we were doing. I said we are unbelievable. Before she could even ask I said, 'We must have fucked every day since last Friday at least twice. What you have done for marriage is just so unbelievable, we don't have the words to express our gratitude.'

"She giggled and said they were the same way their first time too.

"We chatted for a little bit and then she casually mentioned that they were going to have a party for a few of their friends and it would probably turn into a swinging party at some point. She wanted to know if we would like to come over.

"Oh my God I jumped at the chance. I asked when it was. What we could bring? What was the dress code going to be? Was every guy hung like Bob? She started laughing as I was just peppering her with questions. She said not to worry about it, just treat it like a regular cocktail party and let it go from there. She said it was going to be in 2 weeks and that we might want to hold off on fucking for the last few days before the party so that Bill's stamina would be up to the task.

"She also asked if we had any Viagra. I said no. She said, 'That's OK, Bob has some spares because there's a good chance that Bill would need some before the end of the night.'

"After I hung up with Sally I walked into the living room, grabbed Bill and threw him on the floor and sat on his face and made him eat me until I came. Well to be fair, I did unzip his pants and suck his cock and until he blew a load of cum down my throat.

"After we were done, I swung around and lay down next to him on the floor and told him about the party. I could feel his cock swelling in my hand, the idea of a sex party really, really got him hot.

"Both of us could barely contain ourselves as we waited for the night of the party. We did however take Sally's advice and refrain from sex for almost 5 days before of the party. Bill was ready to explode. The night of the party got ourselves ready and showered together and as hard as it was I refrained from jumping his cock.

"As Sally had said, the party was very much like any other cocktail party we all sat around making small talk and drinking until 10 when the kitchen timer went off.

"At that point Sally came out and said that it was clothes optional from here on out. She started things off by pulling her top off exposing her large and beautiful breasts and grabbing Bill, dragging him out into the dancing part of the living room.

"At that point they proceeded to do a very nasty slow dance with her rubbing her breasts on his chest and bending over letting him dry hump her beautiful ass. As the song finished, she pulled his head down and pushed one of her hard nipples into his mouth. I found out later that by this group's rules, the hostess of the party traditionally got to have the first dance with anyone she wanted after 10pm and then the dance floor was open for anyone again. At that point I looked around and saw several other people stepping out on to the dance floor in various stages of undress. This included one couple who hadn't arrived together, stepping out completely naked.

"It wasn't long before one of the other gentleman, I think his name was Greg came over to cup one of my breasts and asked me if I wanted a tour of the bedroom. At this point I'd have done anything for a cock, so of course I said yes. The first bedroom we found was already occupied there were two couples fucking sideways on the bed with another couple standing at the foot of the bed with the gentleman burying his cock deep into his partner.

"So we moved on to the next bedroom. There was only one other couple in there. She was giving him very slow sexy blow job. So Greg asked if I minded if we joined them on the bed. The gentleman overheard and waved his hand and said, 'Feel free. Always happy to have more. The more the merrier.'

"So Greg and I stood there kissing and making out like a couple of horny teenagers as he undressed me it wasn't that hard it was a simple pullover dress and he just had to reach down and literally pulled it over my head and drop it to the floor. Unlike most of the women, I had actually worn a bra and felt rather uncomfortable about that but that's OK. Greg said that he loved unwrapping packages. So shortly after arriving in the bedroom the 2 of us were both naked. I slid down and started giving Greg a blow job. His dick was longer and thicker than Bill's so I couldn't quite Deep Throat him but I at least took him into the back of my throat and ran my tongue around while I sucked on it. He stopped me after a minute and said that I'd better get into bed or he was gonna blow his load in my mouth. Since I really wanted a dick inside me I was more than happy to lie up on the bed.

"I scooted forward to make sure that I was just at the very edge of the side of the bed lying next to the gentleman who was getting the blow job. Greg didn't waste any time. He said he was very close to coming, so he slid up and rubbed his cock back-and-forth between my pussy lips getting his dick wet. I couldn't wait, so I pulled him into me and as I did so, the gentleman getting the blow job leaned over and started sucking on my tit. I have to admit that made me very hot, having 2 men making love to me.

"As I suspected, Greg didn't last very long but it was long enough to get me off my first orgasm of the night. I felt his cock swelling and spurting inside me and I came.

"Shortly after he came, Greg slipped out of me and he bent down and began to eat me. For me, this was a new experience. Bill loved to eat me but he would never do it after he had come inside me. So having somebody actually stick their tongue down there while there was cum oozing out of me was a new experience. And Greg knew how to eat pussy. He made me come three more times before I picked his head up and kissed him.

12