It's Just Math: Next Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you would expect, being 'fresh meat' Bob and I were in demand and had no trouble getting as many partners as we wanted. By midnight, I had been fucked six or seven times and I was actually getting a little sore. When I went over to get some more wine, Bill was there and I saw him take a blue pill that Sally handed him. Sally spotted me as I walked up and she gave me a big hug and a long kiss. Laughing as she broke the kiss, she handed me a moist wipe and politely mentioned that I had cum running down my leg.

"I took the wipe and cleaned myself up. As I watched, Sally got on her knees and sucked on Bill's limp dick. After a minute, she stopped and laughing she said she would come back a little later after the Viagra kicked in.

"I snuggled up to Bill and asked how he was doing and he said that he was 'All fucked out' so I suggested we go home and get some rest as I was a little sore myself. He agreed and we went to find our clothes. After getting dressed, we did a round of good byes, hugs and kisses. I went to find Sally and found her squeezed between Greg and somebody I couldn't remember his name. She had Greg's dick in her pussy and the other guy in her ass. That was the first time I had ever seen that other than a quick DP scene in a porn movie. I just stared at it transfixed.

"Bill found me while they were still going at it and he stared for a minute before licking my ear and whispering that it was time to go. Just then Sally started screaming that she was cumming. I reached for Bill's hand and grabbed his crotch instead. His floppy dick was becoming quite hard while watching the scene in front of us. I stroked his cock until he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.

"It seemed like forever to walk the half block home and when we got there, we started ripping our clothes off before we even got the door open. We left a trail of clothes through the house as we raced for the bedroom.

"Despite his assertion that he was all fucked out, Bill managed to come three more times, once in my pussy, the second time in my mouth and I got the longest ass fuck of my life before he finally came in my ass. I had never felt so loved in my life.

"We went to several parties over the next couple of years. I got my opportunity to have a lot of new experiences, including making love to other women. It was one of the parties that started the unravelling of our marriage.

"I was in one of the bedrooms with Samuel. I felt lucky because as one of the few black men in the party group, he was always in demand. He had a long and very thick cock that was much in demand by all the women. He was also a very good lover and he was eating me when Sally, Bill and Bob came in. Sally asked if they could share the bed and I just waved for them to go right ahead. Bill lay down and Sally positioned herself on top of him in a sixty nine position. Bill immediately started eating Sally, but I was shocked to see Sally hold my husband's cock out and Bob started sucking on it. I was close to cumming from Samuel's attention to my clit and I pulled his head into me. After I was done shaking, he came up and wiped that piece of monster meat back and forth between my pussy lips. I was almost frothy I was so wet.

"As Samuel started slowly easing his big cock into me, Sally changed positions and whispered something to Bill. His eyes widened, but he nodded. They changed positions again. Sally lay on her stomach on the edge of the bed which put her ass in the air. Bill grabbed a bottle of lube, squirted some on Sally and began to slide a couple fingers into Sally's ass. He passed the bottle back to Bob who apparently did the same thing on Bill. After a little warmup, Bill began to slide his cock into Sally's ass. I am guessing it was her ass based on the angle of Bill's dick as it penetrated her. Plus he was going slow. If he was fucking her pussy, he would had just rammed himself into her.

"Samuel had hit bottom and was starting to get a nice slow in and out motion going, which was really getting me up the hill towards a wicked orgasm. I had closed my eyes for a few seconds to savor the feel of his cock fully inside stretching me wonderfully. When I opened my eyes, I looked over in time to see Bob stroking his cock to lube it up before he pressed forward and apparently penetrated Bill's ass. I was shocked, but Samuel's cock was too much and I started whimpering as I came. I came twice more before he blasted a big load of cum into my pussy. He pulled out and then pulled me up to clean his dick. It was too big to get into my mouth, so I ended up licking it like a lollipop. I also got a good view of my husband screwing Sally's ass and his ass getting screwed by Bob.

"I left after that. I didn't know how to react. Bill had never expressed any interest in ass play, just in playing with my ass. I know I am being very hypocritical. I love eating pussy, but I couldn't stand the thought of my husband being fucked in the ass. Female - female gay is ok, but not male - male gay? I was a mess.

"When Bill came home, I was already asleep. I tried to talk to him about it the next morning, but I lost my nerve. I rationalized it as a one-time thing. I found excuses to miss the next few parties and then Bill accepted for us and I decided to go ahead and go. I'd put my best face forward and see what happened.

"At first nothing out of the ordinary happened. Bill went off with Janice and she came back with her pussy dripping. I kept making excuses not to pair up so I could watch Bill. I snuck up on him in the kitchen and sucked his cock and it tasted like pussy. I decided I was just being paranoid. Then I saw him go off with Phyllis and Chuck. I knew from the scuttlebutt that Chuck was definitely bi. So I waited a little, and then followed them. They were in the first bedroom I found, so I ducked back behind the doorframe. When I peeked, Chuck was sucking Bill's cock while Bill made out with Phyllis. I took a deep breath to calm my thoughts and then peeked again. They were just switching up positions. Chuck was lying on his back on the bed and Bill was stroking his dick with his hand and then he bent over and slid it into his mouth. My brain went numb and I just stared as Phyllis put on a strap-on harness with a huge dildo on it. She bent down and spread Bill's ass cheeks with her hands and began to lick his asshole. He must have liked it, because he began to moan. Chuck was beginning to hump his hips up to fuck Bill's mouth and he began go make moaning sounds.

"I was just frozen watching the scene before me. Phyllis stood up and squirted some lube between Bill's ass cheeks and rubbed the dildo up and down before she centered it on his asshole. He reached back and grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them for her as she pushed into him. At this point Chuck had grabbed Bill's head and forced him to take his entire dick into his mouth. It must have been going into his throat because I couldn't see how it couldn't. Phyllis had stopped and Bill was backing up, forcing the dildo deeper into his ass. Chuck had let go and Bill came up for air. Chuck rolled over and slid to the edge of the bed, dangling is legs over and presenting his ass to Bill. 'Please don't,' I thought to myself, but Bill grabbed his cock and pushed into Chuck. It was now the reverse of the last time.

"Just then somebody came up behind me and whispered, 'You like to watch, too'. I reached down and grabbed his cock and it was hard and ready to go, so I went up on my tiptoes and slid him into my pussy and I watched the scene in front of me. It was only a few strokes later that he hit his stride and began to fuck me hard and I slid back down the wall and gave him a better angle to pound my pussy. It felt good and I closed my eyes, but he came too soon and I didn't come. After a couple post cum thrusts, he slipped out, kissed my shoulder and left.

"When I looked back into the bedroom, Chuck had flipped over and Bill was still fucking his ass. Phyllis had pulled out of his ass and Bill was sucking and licking her tits while finger fucking her. Chuck was stroking his cock and then suddenly he croaked out, 'I'm gonna cum.' Bill stopped fucking his ass and bent down to suck on the head of Chuck's cock while Chuck continued to stroke himself furiously. Finally he stopped and thrust his hips upwards and I could see his cock pulse as he blasted his cum into Bill's mouth.

"Just then somebody else stopped by and wrapped his arms around me and began to play with my tits. I didn't care who it was, I just wanted to get fucked, so I ground my ass against his cock. He pulled back so that he could run a hand up between my thighs. I moved my legs apart so he could get a better feel. I was still dripping cum from the last guy and when this new guy got a big wad of it on his fingers he eased them back and coated my asshole before pushing it in with a finger. I just reached back and pointed his dick to my asshole and pushed myself back onto him. He pushed into me with a noticeable feeling of a pop as the head of his cock cleared my anal rings. Usually, I try to get stretched out before I take a dick up my shitter. This time, I didn't care. I pushed back and fucked him while sliding two fingers into my pussy and rubbing my clit with the heel of my thumb. He didn't last long, but it was long enough for me to get off.

"While I was distracted, they had changed positions again. Phyllis was on her back on the bed. Her head was lying over the edge and Bill was face fucking her, stroking all the way into her mouth. I was almost jealous. I have never been able to master that. On her other end, Chuck was fucking her. She had her legs up on his shoulders and he was fucking her in time to Bill's thrusts into her mouth. Or maybe it was Bill matching Chuck.

"At this point, it didn't matter. I was getting off and so was he. After the guy in my ass pulled out, I stood there for a minute, and then went to find a bathroom to clean myself out. Afterwards, I went downstairs and poured myself a tumbler full of whiskey and drank it straight down. A minute later I did it again and then I went looking for a couple of guys. This was a big party; there must have been sixty or more people, so I didn't have any trouble finding two guys. I walked up to them and whispered, 'I want to get DP'ed. Are you interested?' As I was whispering, I reached around into their boxers and grabbed their cocks. That was all it took. This was my first double penetration. Up until then, I had been fucked in my pussy and fucked in my ass, but never both at the same time.

"By the time they finished, I was really drunk. I thanked them by cleaning their cocks with my tongue and sent them off with smiles. Then I went to clean up and find my next victims. This time, there were three of them. So I had one in my pussy and one in my ass and one in my mouth. They switched out so each lasted longer and I got off four or five times.

"When I went back out, Bill was there scanning the room. I don't know if he was looking for me or another dick to suck. I just went up to him and held out my car keys. I was normally the designated driver. When he looked at me, I just said, 'Sorry. They were toasting something and then something else and I have had too much to drink to drive home. I thought I would be ok, but it really hit me tonight.'

"Bill just nodded and whispered, 'Ok. Let's blow this popsicle stand and go home and fuck.'

"I nodded and went to find my clothes and we left. I didn't blow him on the way home, but I did jack him off and let him come all over himself. When we got home I just headed for the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Bill tried to rouse me, but that second drink had really hit me hard and I passed out.

"It was about a week later that I finally confronted him. I asked him if he was gay. I was expecting him to deny it or at least have a hissy fit demanding to know what I meant. He just sat there for a few minutes and looked up at me and said, 'I don't know.'

"'When did this start?' I asked.

"He paused again and then said, 'About 3 months ago, when you were out of town. I invited Bob and Sally over for some steaks and beers.' A thought tickled the back of my mind and I said, 'I vaguely remember that. You guys got drunk or something.'

"He hung his head down and continued, 'Yeah. They brought a bottle of whiskey over and it was really good and we got drunk and the talk drifted to sex. Somehow blowjobs came up and Sally said that she was never very good at it until she saw a guy blowing Bob. She said she got right in there and started asking questions and got a bunch of tips. She offered to show me and when have I ever turned down a blowjob? Well it was really good and I complimented her on it. I hadn't come and she pulled off and said that Bob gave better blowjobs. I said no way. My cock was still out and Bob just came over and started sucking my cock. And Sally was right. She gives a mean blowjob, but Bob was way better. It wasn't long before I was blowing my wad and he was swallowing my cum. He saved the last little bit and dripped it into Sally's mouth. She turned to me and said it was my turn to blow Bob. I didn't want to, but it seemed like it wouldn't be fair not to. So I tried to do all the things you do for me when you are sucking my cock and pretty soon Bob was shooting his wad into my mouth and I swallowed it except for the last little bit. I kissed Sally and used my tongue to push it into her mouth.

"'I started stopping over at their house when I knew you were out and we messed around. Bob said he liked my cock better when it had the taste of pussy so I would fuck Sally and then he would finish me off by sucking my cock. Then he would fuck Sally and I would suck him off. Once in a while one of us would fuck Sally's pussy and the other would fuck her ass and then we would suck each other off.

"'One thing led to another and we were talking about anal sex and Sally said that Bob wasn't very good at it until he had been fucked in the ass a couple of times and she pulled out a harness and a dildo. Well, one thing led to another and I was lying across their hassock and Sally was fucking my ass and giving me a running commentary about going slow and stopping to let the other person adjust and so on. Finally, she asked if I wanted to practice and of course I said yes, thinking she meant her ass. So she got off me and I got up and Bob lay down and she said to practice on Bob while she went to go wash the dildo. I felt odd at first, but Bob started walking me through it and pretty soon I was fucking his ass like it was yours or Sally's.'

"I just sat there numb. Finally I found my voice and asked, 'Do you still love me?'

"It was only a moment that he hesitated, but it was there and the answer wasn't sincere. So I said, 'Prove it. Take me upstairs and make love to me. Right now.'

"Again he hesitated as if weighing possibilities. Then he stood up and held out his hand. We went upstairs and he undressed me and then kicked off his own clothes. I lie down on the bed and he slid his head between my thighs to eat me. After a few halfhearted licks, he climbed up on top of me and slid his half hard dick into me. It was a struggle and I could see he was having trouble. After a few minutes he faked an orgasm and rolled off me and headed into the bathroom. I slid a couple fingers into me and there was no trace of his cum, so I knew he was faking it. He had washed up and came back to bed. So I let him cuddle me until he fell asleep.

"A week later I moved into the spare bedroom telling him that his snoring was getting worse and I wasn't getting a good night's sleep anymore.

"We tried to go to another party, but I was so paranoid, I couldn't get into it. So I walked the three miles home. When Bill got home he never mentioned it. He kissed me and his breath reeked of semen.

"The next week, I hired a divorce attorney and prepared to divorce him. When he got served, he freaked out and tried to talk me out of it. I think he was afraid that without me as his cover, he wouldn't get invited to any more parties. It was an unspoken rule that single guys were not allowed although single women were encouraged. Another stupid sex based bias.

"Bill and his lawyer and I and my lawyer sat down to talk a couple of weeks later. His lawyer slid a photo out of his folder. It was a picture of me fucking three guys, none of whom were Bill. I never even knew he had been taking pictures. My lawyer looked at me and I nodded. He reached into his folder and pulled out a picture of Bill getting fucked in the ass by Bob while sucking on Chuck's cock. I got that picture and a whole lot more from Sally. Those pleasantries out of the way, we quickly came to a settlement citing irreconcilable differences and splitting our property. Of course we had to sell the house and a bunch of other stuff. I went back that weekend when we first met for dinner and we finalized the settlement in front of the judge.

"I grabbed the few things I had in the trailer and showed up on your doorstep. The rest you know."

She stood up and with tears running down her cheeks, she choked out, "Now that you know what kind of damaged goods I am, I'll just go and pack and I'll be out of your lives. I can probably live in my car in the hospital parking lot until I find a place..."

As she turned, I looked at Elly with what I am sure was the same look of horror on my face as was on hers. Together we jumped up and quickly reached Terri's side. We each wrapped her in our arms and said, "No."

"Terri, that was not on you what happened. You can't go," Elly pleaded with tears running down her cheeks as well.

"I agree," I said. "We told you that this is your home and nothing you said changed any of that. We love you just as you are."

As I held my two crying women, I slowly turned them and walked backwards to the couch, inch by inch.

I sat down and pulled Terri onto my lap and held her as she buried her face in my shoulder and continued to cry. Not knowing what else to do, I stroked her hair and made soft shushing noises like you would to a small child. Her crying slowed and then stopped and then I realized she was asleep.

Elly just looked at us for a while, and then apparently decided to clean up the kitchen. I could hear her trying to be quiet as she cleared away the plates and loaded the dishwasher.

About the time Elly was completing her self-appointed task, Terri stirred in my arms. She blinked a few times and then spoke softly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you. I just felt so safe in your arms and I guess confessing took a lot out of me."

I just kissed her forehead squeezed her tight. She snuggled into me even more.

Elly came over and sat beside us. She started stroking Terri's back and finally asked, "Feeling better?"

Terri nodded and sat up. She started to apologize again and Elly just put a finger to Terri's lips. "Shhhh," she said. "You have nothing to apologize for. We love you, just as you are. So no more talk of moving out. You are home."

Terri clouded up and looked like she was about to start raining from her eyes again. Elly just looked at her and said, "None of that. You are a joy to us. So no more tears, sister."

Terri looked into Elly's eyes and must have seen something. She straightened up and said, "Yes, ma'am!"

Elly held out her arms and said, "Come here."

As the two of them embraced, I hugged them both.

I think that was the moment that one plus one plus one equaled one.

We formalized it a couple of months later. But that would be a story for another time.

12