It's Just Me Ch. 08

Story Info
Another Take On A Few Of My Favorite Things.
1.3k words
3.6
803
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has been away on business for 2 weeks and I'm feeling slutty. So, I found my vibrator and stripped down to my panties and decided to do a different take on "A Few Of My Favorite Things." My vibrator is one of those small egg vibrators with the pink tail. I didn't want to be incapacitated with multiple orgasms so I set to low and pushed it into my pussy. My pussy is humming as I sit down in my panties to write...

Cock Cages

The only time a cock cage works as designed is when the cock isn't given a choice. I had a boyfriend in college who cheated on me so often I wanted to get him a cock cage made of piano wire. But the thought of him getting an erection wearing the piano wire cage was too gruesome.

I did, eventually, make him wear a regular steel cage. I told him if he had any hope of ever seeing my pussy again, he would wear it anytime we weren't fucking. He did as he was told.

Ok, I know what you're thinking...if he cheated on me so often why didn't I dump him? The answer is simple; he could really eat pussy. He always had me begging for mercy after my second orgasm.

My husband is the other kind of person; a person who wants his cock locked up. To be honest, he doesn't really 'want' to be locked up but lets me to put a cock cage on his dick for two reasons - 1) just for fun when we're playing and he keeps the key and 2) whenever he travels because he feels unfaithful when he masturbates and the cage is the only thing that will stop him from tugging one out. Lucky for me I don't feel guilty masturbating when he's away.

Chastity Belts

My husband bought a chastity belt for me for our 1st anniversary. I don't use it much because every time you take a dump you have to take a shower or you start to get this unpleasant odor about you.

My chastity belt has an ingenious design. It is basically a thong made of stainless-steel. And because it's made mostly of stainless-steel chain mail it is halfway comfortable to wear. The belt locks around my waist and a small chain runs down my ass crack to my pussy. The part of the thong that covers my pussy is made of tightly knit chain mail allowing me to pee. And the area over my clitoris is covered with a stainless-steel plate to stop me from masturbating.

I once had a competition with my husband to see who could go without sex the longest. He wore his cock cage and I wore my chastity belt and gave each other the keys. I lasted 5 days before I couldn't take it anymore and caved and begged him to unlock me so I could masturbate. All he said was, "Sorry, you lose," and didn't unlock me for 3 more days. I nearly raped him when he finally unlocked me.

Crotchless Panties

Wearing shorts or slacks defeats the purpose of crotchless panties. The only real purpose for crotchless panties is so you can have a quick fuck without taking your panties off. You just hike your skirt up, spread your legs and start fucking.

I don't need my husband to fuck me in the hallway at a dinner party so, I don't usually wear crotchless panties. I do to wear them sometimes on weekends so my husband and I can fuck me without any bother. All I have to do is bend over the kitchen sink, sit on a table or straddle him and his dick has easy access to my pussy.

Not all women like it, but crotchless panties don't keep his cum in your pussy. Personally, I like the feel of sticky cum running down my legs.

Condoms

Unless we're playing games, my husband doesn't use a condom when we fuck. I like the feel of his sticky cum between my thighs after he pulls his cock from my pussy. And I like to clean his cum and my pussy juice off his cock and suck the last bit of cum from the tip.

He does, however, insist on wearing a condom when we go to the movies. That way, when I jack him off in the dark of the movie theater, he doesn't get cum all over his pants. I always suck his dick in the theater parking lot before we go in. He stays hard for 10 minutes after cumming so it's not hard to roll the condom down his cock before he gets limp.

He also likes wearing them when we travel by air. It's easy to surreptitiously give him a hand-job. When he's finished cumming he throws the used condom in the restroom trash. He takes extra condoms with him when we're on a long flight.

Ass Fucking

It's a totally different feeling getting fucked in the ass than in the pussy. One, I occasionally enjoy.

I always make my husband wear a condom because there's some nasty shit up there. But my boyfriend in college used to fuck me in the ass without wearing a condom. It was no big deal to me if he wanted to expose his dick to that shit, but I wouldn't go near him or let him back in bed until he washed himself.

Diapers

I have a couple friends, Betty and Tim, whose sexual fantasies revolve around diapers. I tried wearing a diaper to class one day just to see what it was like. By the end of the day, I felt like I was carrying a bowling ball between my thighs. But I have to admit it was fun peeing in my pants in front of my students and other faculty members.

Panties and Thongs

I wear panties at home because I don't like sitting my bare ass on the furniture. When I'm out I wear a thong because I don't want to be seen in public with panty lines showing. I'll sometimes wear bikini panties when I'm lecturing just to give my ass crack a break

Men don't belong in thongs. Unless the man you're looking at makes your pussy wet he shouldn't wear a thong, especially thongs disguised as swimsuits.

On the lighter side, I got my husband a thong for Christmas last year so he had something to wear while chasing me around while I'm wearing my crotchless panties on weekends. The thong is made of spandex and has one of those penis sleeves. When he gets an erection the penis sleeve stretches tightly over the length of his cock. He calls it his weekend condom when he's fucking me in my crotchless panties.

Fellatio

Why would any man stick his most prized possession into an orifice lined with teeth designed for ripping and pulverizing flesh? It's like sticking your hand in a garbage disposal and hoping no one turns the switch on. Nevertheless...

My husband would rather stick his dick in my pussy than in my mouth but enjoys an occasional blow-job. The first time I sucked his cock he was surprised when I kissed him afterwards with a mouthful of his cum. I always save a little bit of cum for him.

Our favorite place for blow-jobs is the movie theater parking lot. I always suck his cock in the parking lot before we go in to the theater. I've sucked his dick so many times in the theater parking lot he gets an erection every time we get within 2 blocks of the theater even if we're going to the grocery store.

Sorry, I've got to go now...the vibrating in my pussy and the talk of sucking cock is bringing on a slutty orgasm...