It's Just Me Ch. 07

Story Info
Her Puckered Ass.
1.3k words
4.36
4.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
446 Followers

[I've never had a cock shoved up my ass. I suppose if my husband asked me to let him fuck me in the ass I'd let him. But why would anyone want to fuck a shit hole when right next door is a warm wet pussy.]

When my girlfriend broached the subject of ass fucking, I got a hard-on and thought we would be taking turns bending over the kitchen table and letting the other fuck them in the ass. All I could think of was my hard cock sliding in her puckered ass.

We were swimming in Cindy's apartment pool when she swam up behind me and pulled my trunks down. I reciprocated and pulled her bikini bottoms down. I was expecting her to wrap her legs around me and settle her pussy down on my cock. Instead, she reached behind me and stuck her finger in my ass.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" she asked. She pushed a second finger in and penetrated my ass a little farther, "Do you like it?"

I wasn't sure about her finger in my ass but my cock wasn't complaining. I think my cock grew 2 inches and hardened from steel to pure titanium

She said she would let me fuck her in the ass if I would let her fuck me in the ass with a dildo. I'd never had anal sex, as the fucker or the fuckee, but all I could think of was my hard cock sliding in her puckered ass.

I pulled up my swim suit and didn't waste any time getting out of the pool.

When we got to Cindy's apartment she handed me a big pillow and told me to take my clothes off and lie face down with the pillow under my hips.

She asked me if I wanted to be strapped down so I couldn't change my mind when she pushed the dildo in my ass. The thought of being tied down only made me harder. "Tie me down, Mistress." She used Velcro straps to bind my wrists and ankles. All I was thinking of was my hard cock sliding in her puckered ass.

She showed me her long thin vibrator. It wasn't the monster cock I was expecting so I thought the ass fucking wouldn't be so bad. Cindy dribbled some oil on my ass crack and ran the hard plastic vibrator up and down between my cheeks before lining it up with my asshole and easing it in. It was a really weird feeling as she pushed the vibrator in all the way. And it was even weirder when she turned the vibrator on.

Just then, her doorbell rang. She didn't seem surprised and left the vibrating dildo in my ass while she went to answer the door. A moment later she came back and asked if her friend, Dani, could join us.

I wasn't in much of a position to object. I was naked with a vibrator sticking out my ass and my cock was so hard it was about to poke a hole in Cindy's bed. I just said "I'm a little indisposed at the moment, but it's nice to meet you, Dani."

Dani nodded and held up a dildo that looked like it belonged to King Kong and asked, "Mind if I remove that sad excuse for a dildo from your ass and shove a real dildo up your ass?"

Cindy pulled the slim vibrator from my ass. Dani lubricated King Kong's dick and didn't waste time pushing it in my rectum. It felt like she was shoving a 4x4 up my ass. But I didn't care, all I was thinking about was my hard cock sliding in Cindy's puckered ass.

It took several small strokes before Cindy had Dani's dildo buried all the way.

Cindy was working the monster dildo in and out of my ass when Dani grabbed my dick and asked me why I hadn't cum yet. I mumbled something about having a tree shoved up my ass.

"You need a prostate exam," Dani said. "I'm concerned about you not cumming. Don't worry, I'm a nurse and I've done hundreds of prostate exams." I think it was all pretenses, but I didn't care.

Cindy pulled King Kong's cock from my ass and Dani jammed her fingers up my ass. She found my prostate and gently massaged it. I quickly forgot about wanting to pee and felt my balls build up a giant load of cum. When I came I didn't ejaculated. My cum just dribbled out the end of my penis.

When Dani finished milking my prostate Cindy unstrapped me and told me to turn over. And strapped my wrists and ankles down again.

When I asked why she wanted me to turn over she said, "Because I want to make sure you're wearing a rubber on your cock before you stick it in my ass." I didn't argue. I was thinking about her puckered ass.

[For those who feel the need to fuck someone in the ass, please wear a condom. There is some nasty shit up that hole.]

Cindy straddled my chest facing my cock and ripped open a condom package. She told me Dani was going to play with my balls while she put the condom on me.

One girl playing with my cock and another playing with my balls. Even after emptying my balls I was still hard as a rock and thinking about Cindy's puckered ass.

Just then I felt a sharp pain in my balls. "What the fuck was that?" I yelled.

Cindy said, "Oh! Did I forget to mention Dani is a professional body piercer as well as a nurse? She just bedazzled your balls." Dani had pierced my ball sack and inserted a stainless steel ring about the size of a quarter.

[I never thought about getting my pussy pierced, but as I sit here typing with one hand the other is in my panties and I'm wondering what a bit of pussy jewelry would be like!]

Cindy attached a thin stainless steel chain to the ring in my balls and told me it was time for her ass fucking and unfastened the Velcro straps.

She reached between her legs and grabbed the small chain attached to my balls and clipped the other end to a ring pierced in her pussy and pulled it up tight against her pussy.

She pulled my balls between her legs and lined my cock up with her puckered ass. I buried it deep in her ass.

Cindy pulled on the chain letting it slide up and down the length of her pussy while my cock was sliding in and out of her ass.

It only took a few minutes before I was cumming but Cindy held on tight to the chain connecting my balls and her pussy. She didn't let me pull my dick from her ass until she finished using the steel chain to masturbate.

Finally letting loose of the chain, she let me pull my cock from her ass. I don't know how I had any cum left in my balls after Dani's prostate exam but cum had filled up the condom reservoir and was spreading around my mushroom.

Cindy slowly rolled the condom up the length of my cock being careful not to get any shit on her hands. She slid the rolled-up condom over my mushroom and tossed it in the trash.

She pushed me back on the bed and mounted me cowgirl style. My cock was still hard from her ass fucking and we fucked for what seemed like hours.

The thin stainless steel chain tethering my balls to her pussy was about 10 feet long. We didn't unclip ourselves for the entire weekend. Not even when we used the toilet.

When we got dressed for work on Monday morning Cindy unclipped the chain from my balls and gathered it up and pushed it in her pussy. She quickly pulled up her panties to keep the chain from sliding out her pussy.

I got a hard-on thinking about her steel pussy.

zoedog
zoedog
446 Followers