It's Just Not Cricket Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh! Oh no." he said, shooting his jizz.

"All good mate, I was pretty close myself." I said, giving him a wink and a slap on the arse as I walked off the pitch towards Mick.

Mick was looking at me, grinning, arms folded and cock jutting out.

"Alright then cheeky, off you go to the tent." He said.

I grinned and walked over, nearly breaking into a run.

The Winner's Tent

The Winner's Tent was indeed a tent, although a really big one. I opened the flap and walked in and boy was it a sight to behold!

My dad was on all fours getting pounded by Andy, while in the other corner Mike and Tully were each rocking one end of a double-ended dildo.

"Thought you didn't take anything up the arse mate?" I said, walking over to Tully and giving him a wank while he rode the gel.

"Well, not in front of Bob. Don't want him getting ideas he can mount me." Said Tully. Away from his son he seemed a lot more verbal and relaxed. I guess each family had their own dynamics. Speaking of which...

I walked over to the old man and brushed his lips with my cockhead.

"You won then? Good boy Timmy, knew you would." He said, grunting as Andy kept pounding him.

"Thanks dad. Time for a prize, I reckon." I said, forcing my knob into his mouth.

As me and Andy spit-roasted my father, Mike and Tully came over to us. I reckon they must have had enough of the dildo because next thing I knew Mike was behind me, easing my ring open with his stiff one, while Tully stood over top of my old man and presented me his cock. Behind him, I saw Andy lean forward, tongue already out.

We must have made quite a sight- Andy eating Tully's arse and fucking my dad, while the old man sucked me off and I sucked off Tully, while Mike pounded my ring at the same time.

We head a rustle in the tent flap but kept up our pace. I glanced over and saw Dale get about three strokes off before he came hard in the doorway. That was it for me, I bucked hard against Mike, who responded by pounding me senseless. At the same time I deep-throated Tully and leaned forwards to reach under my old man, wrapping my fist around his cock. I felt Mike fill my guts with cum as Tully pulled his knob out and sprayed me and Mike's faces with his jizz. Andy made his orgasm noise at the same time that both me and my dad spurted. We all collapsed on the floor of the tent and looked up at Dale.

"Fuck, sad I missed out on this." He said, laughing.

"Who'd you have?" I asked, panting, waiting to come back down to earth.

"Uh...Charlie? Older redhead/grey guy." He said.

"Yeah, that's my dad." Andy replied, first to get up and get us all some towels.

"How'd you do it?"

"Just sat on his face, I didn't even touch him!" he said.

We all laughed.

"He's gonna hear about that on the ride home!" my dad laughed.

We all had a little chuckle, then Dale followed with.

"Anyway, Mick wanted me to tell you guys we're having a lunch break, so if you're done come out for some food..."

Didn't have to tell us twice. Nothing like a morning of rooting to make a man hungry.

Lunch was good and helped calm everyone's raging hard-ons down for a bit. I got to chatting to some of the other side and found they were all pretty good blokes, lots of them from the country but a few lived pretty close to my old man. I made a note to chase up the local lads another time for a beer and maybe a pounding. Although I'd gone slack, the moment we got back in to play and the next team was announced my sausage sprung his full length...

Noel (Gold) vs Troy (Green)

To say Troy was a good-looking bloke would have been an understatement. I'd heard from Mick that women swooned at him and that some of the blokes on the team had never even considered rooting a fella until they met Troy. Our guy Noel, after a few years of running, had a pretty fit body on him too. Normally for me it's more about the act than looking at the fellas, but nobody could deny this was gonna have some visual appeal.

The two men stood facing each other, cock to cock, as Mick announced the start of the match. At first neither of them moved, then Noel began to unleash a torrent of piss over Troy. This got a few gasps from the crowd but our side new Noel (and his dad) were both partial to a bit of the wet stuff. Troy reared up, surprised, but then leaned forward and followed suit, launching a golden fountain back over onto Noel. The two men stood there, grinning, covering each other in piss, until eventually their streams dried up. Turns out that was just the first step, as Troy gently pushed Noel onto his back on the grass and turned himself around, baring his tight, furry pucker to our teammate. Noel wasted no time in getting a condom and working his considerable cock into Troy's eager arse.

As Troy, facing the sky, bounced up and down on Noel's throbber, he seemed to find his second wind, so to speak. A torrent of piss shot from his still erect, bouncing member, splashing all over himself and a few of the lads closest to the sight. When it dribbled down his thighs onto Noel the young blonde became like a man possessed. He started jackhammering into Troy's arse with a newfound frenzy. Troy was overcome, his eyes rolled back in his head and moaning and gasping.

Pretty soon, Troy unleashed another volley, but not piss this time. A huge blast of cum sprung from his shaft, hands-free, as he let out a strangled cry and scrunched his eyes up tight. He climbed off Noel and there was a lot of applause. Someone clapped Noel on the shoulder, which was all it took for him to suddenly lose his own load all over the ground.

No winner's tent needed for Noel then.

Tony (Gold) vs Mick (Green)

Our announcer finally drew his own name, pairing up with one of Cliff's twin sons. Dad took over Mick's duties as Mick strutted down to the pitch, casually swigging a beer as he went.

I wasn't too confident about this one- Cliff's boys, although they'd filled out a bit with muscle, were still hair-trigger cummers. We may not get this one.

Sure enough, the match didn't last long. Mick took a big swig of his beer, keeping it in his cheeks, and dove onto Tony's knob. The carbonation and the fact that anyone was giving him a blowie was enough for Tony to twitch for about two seconds then rapidly pull himself out of Mick's mouth and spray his load onto Mick's chest and face.

It was a shame- we lost that match, but also I really wanted to see Mick cop a good arse-fucking. Maybe next year.

Mick wandered off to the winner's tent after giving my dad some instructions. I wondered if I was allowed back there for a second round, but before I could make a subtle exit my old man had called up the next match.

Jack (Gold) vs Jack Snr. (Green)

Tony's twin brother took a very different strategy. As soon as the game was on Jack spun around and bared his arse to Jack Snr. The older man popped a rubber on and got straight down to business, spreading Jack out and spearing him with such force that he collapsed onto the ground. While grabbing him by the hair, Jack Snr. pounded away at our Jack's arse for maybe three or four thrusts, then lost his load with a mighty roar.

Our Jack slowly eased himself back up to standing, then walked bow-legged over to the winner's tent.

Five all. The final match was going to decide everything.

Kyle (Gold) vs Tyler (Green)

Straight away, I knew Kyle wasn't taking it up the arse again this year- everything he did was designed to get Tyler on his back, legs in the air, as the young surfie took the tradie's big hard cock.

Tyler didn't seem to mind much. In fact he was getting right into it, moaning and begging for Kyle's seed. At the same time he was working his own nipple with one hand and stroking big Kyle's hair chest with the other.

Didn't take long for Kyle to lose it, unfortunately, and with a mighty roar he filled Tyler's guts and we lost the cup.

Bonus Round

As Mick returned from the winner's tent licking some of Jack's cum off his lips, he declared green team to be the winner.

"BUT" he said, his voice cutting across the celebrations of our rivals.

"There's still a chance for the gold team to take it back."

We were all confused as Mick whipped out his "Twelfth Man" gamge-changer.

"A final, free-for-all fuck frenzy..." he explained.

"When you cum, you leave the pitch. Last man standing wins the game for his team." He concluded, applying a fresh coating of lube to his cock.

So there was still a chance. I didn't know if I could really be the last to blow after 21 other blokes, but it was definitely worth a shot. We had twenty minutes to clean up, re-focus, etc., and then we all gathered in a circle on the pitch. The chairs were moved right out of the way to allow us all to get right in there, and Mick raised an air horn above his head.

As soon as he blasted that horn we all jumped in. The scene was chaotic, like something out of a war movie, except with naked blokes instead of soldiers and hard cocks instead of rifles.

I looked around me and saw Glenn being spit-roasted by Gohar and his son Dale, I saw Don's sitting spread-legged on the grass while Jack Jnr. and Jack Snr. went to town on his giant knob. Wandering through the crowd, I nearly tripped over the mass of legs, hands and cocks that was Bob, Charlie, Tully and Ben in a suck-fest.

I paused at the sight of the twins and big Cliff, his humungous cock inside Tony while he feasted on Jack's knob. I thought about getting involved but I knew what I wanted.

Approaching my target, I passed Kyle, breaking his "no anal" rule again this year, getting violently shagged by Troy, who had him by the hips and was thrusting away for all he was worth. From the look on Kyle's face I think they were both fine with that arrangement.

My childhood mates, Andy and Noel, were all grown up now and putting their considerable manhoods to work all over Mike. Noel was squatting down on Andy's big knob while he sucked off the standing Mike. At the same time, Andy was propped up on his elbows and tonguing the back of Mike's nuts.

This just left the object of my erection, Mick, getting his nipples tongued by my dad and his arsehole eaten out by the hippy Tyler. I walked up to the trio and sunk to my knees, taking Mick's considerable knob in my mouth. I felt my father's cock brush against my cheek and moved back, opening my mouth to try and take both of the fellas in at the same time.

As the two middle-aged blokes had a sword fight in my mouth, I became aware of a tongue probing at my hole. Glancing back, I saw that Tyler had changed his focus and I was now receiving the full benefit of his quick, wet tongue to the backside.

We stayed like this for a while, until I felt Tyler's cock pushing against my furry pucker. Seeing to reason to resist, I arched back a bit, welcoming him into my ring.

Once he was in place Tyler started pounding me in long, hard strokes. At the same time my father had moved position and Mick had me by the back of the head, force-feeding me every inch of his member.

I didn't mind being used, in fact it felt pretty hot, but a bloke can only take so much before he needs to come up for air. Getting the two lads out of me, I rose to my feet to survey the pitch...

Glenn's arse and mouth had laid low his two companions, and Gohar and Dale were on the sidelines, looking exhausted by happy. Always inexhaustible, Glenn had mounted himself on Don's giant dong while he worked Jack Jnr in one hand and Jack Snr in the other. I saw Snr shuddy and coat one side of Glenn's face with his cream, and I'd wager Jack Jnr wasn't going to be far behind.

Looked like Bob had worked out his dad Tully wasn't totally opposed to getting fucked, as he was watching, mouth gaping, as big Tully took both Charlie and Ben up his chute.

Looked like Cliff and the twins were out of commission. They were all one the sidelines with Gohar and Dale, looking ready for a nap. Kyle and Troy were there with them too, meaning the state of play was twindling fast.

Mike had cum all over Andy's face from the looks of things, and Noel, still mounted on Andy's cock, was helpfully licking it off him in between kisses.

Finally I found my dad- turns out he'd lost his load too somewhere along the way, leaving me to represent the family. I returned to the action, guiding Tyler to get himself deep into Mick's bowels while I sucked the old bloke off.

Tyler did not last long in that hot hole, and quickly retreated to join the others on the sidelines. Seeing my chance, I dove in and claimed Mick's tight arse. He let out a sound as I shoved it in that told me he wasn't the most practiced receiver, but he seemed plenty willing.

I was lost in my own little world for a while, pounding Mick, and when I came back to earth I saw that nearly all the players were finished. Tully was slapping the last of his juices onto Glenn's waiting face and Bob blew his load with an arse full of Andy. Determined to stay in, I returned my focus to Mick, pounding him hard and fast while I gave him a reach around.

I tried to stay in charged but that telltale feeling in my balls kicked in and the next thing I knew it was all over for me. Pulling out of Mick, I surveyed the pitch...and realised we were the only ones left.

Fuck, I'd just lost us the game.

There were commiserations all round and the suggestion of a re-match next year, and after a lot of swimming and showering my teammates and I got in our cars and drove back.

It had been a different experience, and the pain in my arsehole was more than made up for by the amazing images I'd have in my head until this time next year.

The bucket hat had kindly been returned to us, but not before each of the winning side had dropped a final load on it. I glanced over at my dad, sitting in the passenger seat and happily snoozing, even as the bucket hat he was wearing trickled cum down his face.

All in all, a pretty good game of cricket.

12