It's Just Policy

Story Info
Finn runs into a new policy at the mall.
1.5k words
2.71
15.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: transphobia

Content: piss, humiliation, transphobia

Context: This story features Finn and Mira but is set quite a while before "Something in the oven"

Finn slurped up the last of his thick shake and squeezed Mira's hand.

"We ready to head out?" he asked.

"I just wanted to check out the record store before we leave," she replied.

"Sounds good, I'll meet you at the exit? I just need a piss first."

"Sure thing," replied Mira, giving Finn a quick kiss on the cheek before standing up and heading across the mall to the dimly lit store that was radiating grunge music. Finn binned the empty shake cup and headed to the toilets.

Upon approaching the big M sign he noticed the burly security guard standing by the door looking the patrons up and down as they entered. Fuck. Evidently this mall, like several others, had given in to the transphobic pressure groups and taken advantage of the new government guidelines that allowed private businesses to vet anyone that wanted to use their facilities. Finn tried to keep his expression neutral and his stride confident as he reminded himself that 4 years of testosterone meant he passed pretty much all the time. He was wearing his binder, he had his packer, he was safe. Several guys had already walked in and out of the toilets without issue by the time Finn had crossed the walkway to get to them.

"Alright mate," he greeted the guard.

"Alright," the guard replied, then looked at a clicking device in his hand. "Ah sorry mate," he said, motioning for Finn to step to the side, "would you mind following me?"

Finn felt his chest seize up but forced a friendly smile.

"For what?"

"Just to make sure you're using the right toilet, no offense to you at all mate, I can tell you're a bloke. The company insists we check every tenth person going in regardless," the guard rolled his eyes. "Waste of time if you ask me, you can /always/ tell, but it's my neck on the line if I don't."

Finn's heart felt like it was trapped in a vice as he tried to assess his options. If the check was just to see whether he had a flat chest and a crotch bulge there would be no issue. Even if he had to give a quick flash, his vaguely realistic packer could probably convince the guard. If he had to fully undress though, that was an issue. Finn could feel the weight of his bladder pressing on his insides and silently cursed himself for drinking all of that shake. He had no idea where the next nearest toilets were, and retreating now would look suspicious. As the thoughts whirled round his head he realised his body had gone on autopilot and followed the guard into a small side room.

"Please mate, I really need to piss," he tried.

"No can do," the guard nodded to the security camera in the corner of the room, "I'll get written up if they see I've not checked."

The guard shut the door and the sounds of the mall faded. Finn could hear his heart pounding in his chest.

"So what happens now?" he said, hoping his voice was somewhat level.

"You just need to take your top off mate, we look for any abnormal tissue or scaring," the guard replied.

Finn swallowed. He could play the binder off as an undershirt, and his breasts off as a hormone condition. He tried to remember the word... Gymcom? Genemast? Gyneco... gynecomastia! Finn began to unbutton his shirt, revealing the grey binder beneath. The guard stared at his phone, then glanced up.

"And the undershirt too mate,"

Finn smiled in what he hoped was a convincing manner and began to wriggle out of the binder. He grimaced as he felt his breasts escape from its thick cotton panel. The guard looked confused at his hairy, but still very present, breasts.

"What's all this mate?"

"Uh I have a hormone condition..." Finn mumbled, "Gynecomastia, it's..."

"Whatever you say pal," the guard interrupted, his eyes fixed firmly on Finn's breasts. "I'll have to do a more thorough examination."

The temperature of the room felt like it had dropped 10 degrees, but Finn's face felt like it was burning.

"Uh, sure, what's that like?" he quivered.

"Just show us your cock mate, then you're free to go,"

Finn's face flushed red, he was panicking now, trying to come up with some strategy. He pushed his jeans down and went to tug his fleshy packer through the hole in his boxers but the guard shook his head.

"No, boxers fully down. We have to be sure," the guard directed, now eyeing the bulge in Finn's boxers suspiciously.

"I'd rather not..."

"Well I'd rather you did," the guard cut him off again.

"Please, I'll use the women's toilets if you want, I just need to piss," Finn pleaded with the guard, the pressure in his bladder growing.

"Let you into the women's toilets? Looking like that? I'd have to check what's down your pants anyway," the guard scoffed.

Finn grimaced and pushed his boxers down, exposing his thick bush.

"Christ you're hairy mate," the guard laughed, "I can hardly see anything through that, spread your legs so I can get a proper look."

Finn shuffled his feet further apart as the guard crouched down, his face inches away from Finn's crotch.

"Damn, I guess you should be in the women's toilets then," he mused.

"No I shouldn't!" Finn exclaimed indignantly, his anger overcoming his embarrassment, "This is a bullshit policy, I just want to go piss in the men's toilets like I've done every other time I've been in this mall!"

The guard stood up to his full height, towering over Finn.

"You want to use the men's toilets? Well maybe I can make an exception, if you can prove that that's where you belong."

Finn hurriedly yanked his jeans and boxers up, wincing as they squeezed his painfully full bladder.

"How?"

"You'll see."

Finn started trying to pull his binder back on but the guard grabbed it from his hands.

"No time for that if you're truly so desperate to piss," he smirked, passing Finn his shirt from the table and shoving him towards the door.

Finn managed to get a couple of buttons fastened before he was being marched down the corridor and into the men's toilets. His breasts flopped around under the fabric and his cheeks burned as the guard lined him up in front of a urinal.

"Here we are then, men's toilets, just where you think you should be," the guard said, his grip firm on Finn's shoulders.

"What now?" asked Finn.

"Now piss."

"Here?"

"Yep, shouldn't be a problem if you really belong here, should it?"

"Please I just need to go..."

"Then go," the guard laughed.

Finn's face was bright red, his bladder was painfully full and he was close to tears. Maybe he could get close and squat over the urinal just enough? He pushed down his jeans and boxers and tried to arrange himself over the urinal, seeing the guard raise an eyebrow in the mirror. Just as he was about to release his bladder the guard pulled him back.

"I said piss in the urinal, not hump it,"

"I can't go like this!" Finn shouted and clenched his fists.

The guard heard a trickle and looked down to see a small stream of piss work its way down Finn's legs and soak into his boxers.

"Well, it looks like you can," he smirked.

Finn let go of any pretence that he was going to be able to be able to hold back his piss and fully let go. It jetted out of him in a strong stream, soaking his jeans and creating a small puddle on the floor.

"I guess the company was right," the guard said, stepping away from the shaking Finn to avoid getting piss on his boots. "You can never be too careful."

Finn managed to collect himself enough to pull his damp jeans and boxers up and stammer "C-can I leave now?"

"Who's going to clean up this mess then? Not fair to make the cleaner clear up your little accident because you insisted on pretending to be a man," the guard laughed. He threw Finn's binder into the puddle. "Use this to mop it up," he instructed.

Finn sniffled and knelt down, cringing as he touched the soggy binder and started to mop up his piss. He heard a click above him and looked up to see the guard taking a picture.

"Just need to make sure you're added to the database so you can't try to sneak into the wrong toilet again, you should have no trouble using the women's here now," the guard winked at him.

Finn finished soaking up the puddle with his binder and stood, cowering under the guard's impenetrable gaze. "C-can I leave now?" he asked again.

"Sure thing pal, try not to drip on your way out," the guard chuckled and resumed his post at the door.

Finn began shuffling out of the toilets, shivering both from shame and the cold piss beginning to evaporate. He tried to ignore the strangers staring at the damp patch around his crotch and the soaked binder in his arms as he made a beeline for the exit, desperate to escape the hell that the mall had become.