It's Just Practice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,802 Followers

Mine wasn't far behind, and I whimpered as I tongue fucked her even harder. My hips rocked, and Libby added a second finger to my boiling pot!

"Oh bbbuck!!" I moaned, my cries muffled as I kept my tongue wedged inside Libby's muff. I bucked my hips, sawing my pussy back and forth on my sister's fingers.

She squealed against my clit and sucked it hard as she convulsed against me. I felt her pussy contract around my tongue, her juices flooding my mouth!

We gasped and thrashed against each other, both spraying one another with cum. My pussy spasmed and gripped Libby's fingers as she jack hammered them inside me.

"OH FUCK!!" I screamed, finally pulling back from her delicious slit. She humped the air wildly, and I quickly crammed two fingers inside her.

That was enough to make her scream, and she pulled back from my spasming pussy. "OH MEG OH FUCKING GAWD!!" she howled, going off like a shot.

I could only respond in high pitched squeals as I came hard on my sister's fingers. My juices flooded my pussy and covered her hand as I thrashed in ecstasy.

We finally collapsed again, rolling stiffly away from each other. I sighed as I felt Libby's fingers slip out of my gooey channel. My fingers slid free as well, and I brought them to my lips to suck them clean.

"Mmm... fuck... That was..." I breathed

"...fucking unbelievable.." Libby finished.

We looked at each other and giggled, before I tiredly turned around again. We slid easily into each other's arms and kissed tenderly. It felt so wicked tasting my own pussy juice on my little sister's face...

After a bit, Libby pulled back and sighed, snuggling tightly into my naked chest. "So sleepy now..." she breathed.

I had to admit, my eyelids were drooping quite heavily as well... "Yeah... I guess that's enough practice for tonight..." I said.

"More tomorrow, though." Libby replied.

"Of course. And the night after that."

Libby giggled. "And the night after that..."

I smiled through a yawn. "And the night after that..."

Libby rubbed her face against my neck and sighed. "And the night after..."

We fell asleep just like that- naked, smeared in cum, and wrapped tightly in each other's arms.

If this was what it was like being part of Summer's group, I was all in!

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,802 Followers
12