It's Just Practice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered into Dawn's hot lips as our pussies squelched. My hips churned, and Dawn's bucked, our clits fencing roughly between our gooey folds.

As we ground together, Dawn clung to my neck, holding me against her. We made out sloppily, our tongues washing all over each other's flushed faces.

"Fuck... That's so good... Don't stop, Dawn..." I breathed.

"Oh Megan... Your pussy's so hot..." she whined.

We both tossed our heads back and squealed as our pussies slammed harder together. Dawn's heels dug into my ass, pulling me in tight with every thrust. I could feel my pussy bubbling with cream, ready to explode at any moment!

"OH YES!! HERE IT COMES!!" Dawn screamed, and her body undulated wildly.

I felt her juices seep out between us, dousing my clit in her spend. She mashed herself into me, and my face twisted in pleasure as I came.

"OH FUUUUUUCK!!" I wailed, unable to contain my pleasure. Our pussies churned together, both of us trembling in utter bliss.

Dawn fell back onto the carpet and panted for breath, looking up at me dreamily. I slowly disentangled from her and leaned down to give her a peck on the lips. She moaned, and I left her to recover, crawling amongst the rest of the girls.

Libby had Robyn draped over an ottoman, and the girl was wailing with pleasure. My sister had her pinned on her stomach, and was pumping three fingers up her hot slit from behind.

"How does that feel, Baby?" she asked, gritting her teeth as she slammed her fingers in deep.

"So good!! So fucking good!!" Robyn cried, gasping as she clung to the edge of the ottoman.

She screamed, convulsing as my sister sent her over the edge. Hot pussy cream spewed around Libby's fingers as they drilled relentlessly in the girl's spasming snatch.

"Jesus, Lib. You're gonna kill her." I said as I approached.

My sister turned to me and grinned. "Hey there, Sexy." she said upon seeing me.

Her fingers slid from Robyn's steaming pussy and she held them up between us. With a sly grin, I leaned forward and sucked my kid sisters fingers into my mouth.

She leaned in to join me and our tongues washed over her hand simultaneously. Then her hand disappeared, and our lips were plastered together.

I moaned, pushing Libby back as I kissed her passionately. She squealed, but clung to me, never letting our lips part for an instant.

Robyn scrambled out of the way just as I pushed my sister over the ottoman on her back. I slid down her body, planting wet kisses across her hot, dampened skin.

"Oh Baby..." Libby sighed, her voice quavering.

I looked up at her from between her spread thighs. "I owe you one." I murmured, before diving into her snatch.

Libby gasped, lifting off of the ottoman initially, then collapsing back. Her hips rolled, pumping her creamy box against my ravenous lips.

I ate her passionately, her juices dribbling over my cheeks and chin. My hands kneaded her ass as it hung over the edge of the seat.

As I sucked her pink clit into my mouth, my fingers worked their way towards her ass crack. She tossed her head back and forth, lost in the pleasure caused by my tongue. She didn't seem to notice what I was doing until it was too late...

Suddenly, her eyes shot open. "Oh fuck!" she gasped. My finger pressed against her asshole, easing slowly inside. It was so slick with cum and sweat, I had no trouble slipping it in.

Libby's eyes were wide as she looked down at me, her jaw slack, her chest heaving. "Oh Meg... What are you..." she began, before moaning and convulsing.

I started to pump my finger slowly, fucking my sister's tight rear end. She seemed to love it, bucking lewdly, her ass muscles drawing me in.

As I fucked her ass, I continued to lap at her boiling snatch. The combined sensations had my poor baby sis thrashing in a total fit!

"Oh God, Sis!! OH GOD!! Don't fucking stop what you're doing to me!!"

I grinned, my mouth stuffed with pussy, and moved my second finger against her tight ass, too. Her eyes bulged as I slowly worked it in alongside the first.

"OH FUCK!!" she wailed, spasming uncontrollably under my touch. She was cumming. Her pussy began contracting wildly around my tongue.

Her ass clung to my fingers as I held them deep inside her. As soon as she calmed down, I began to slide them in and out. Her eyes widened even further. "OH FUUUUUCK!!" she cried out, her voice growing hoarse.

I fucked her ass hard with both fingers, my lips slurping hard on her clit. She whined and drooled, gyrated and humped, her face twisting and contorting.

The whole time, I stared up at her, never letting up my assault. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed, her hips churning manically.

I drank her second orgasm, and pumped her ass until I drew out a third. Finally, I pulled back, her cream smeared generously across my face.

My sister was slumped across the ottoman, which was now doused in her bodily fluids. She lay gasping for breath, her head lolling over the edge.

It seemed the orgy was beginning to die down at this point. As I looked around the room, I saw a few girls dozing naked on the floor.

Summer and Dawn crawled up to me, having watched what I'd just done to my sister.

"Holy shit..." Summer breathed. "That was fucking amazing!"

Libby struggled to lift her head, her eyes hazy. She rolled clumsily onto the floor beside us. "That... Oh shit... That was... Hmmmm..."

I chuckled and held her against me. "I guess we're winding down?" I asked.

Summer took a quick look around the room. "Maybe... Why don't you girls follow me?" She stood, and Dawn helped me lift Libby up onto shaky legs.

Summer led us to her bedroom. "I want you girls to sleep in here with me tonight. I... I also want to apologize again for before."

"I told you, it's ok-" I started

"I know, but... This is important. I want to be a good friend to you three." With that, Summer stepped forward and gave me a tender kiss on the lips.

I sighed, melting into the kiss, and felt Summer's arms wrap around me. When we parted, she turned to Libby and Dawn, giving them each the same treatment.

"Come to bed with me, girls." she pleaded.

The three of us eagerly complied. We all fell to the bed in each others arms, naked and ready for more love making.

At that point, the night became a blur of wet, hot, lesbian sex. I made love to these three gorgeous women endlessly.

At one point, Summer and I held each other, grinding our sticky boxes and kissing deeply- moaning into one another until we melted into orgasm. Our juices mixed as our hot slits churned against one another over and over.

Later, I rolled around the foot of the bed with my sister in a wet sixty-nine. We mewled and worshiped each other's hot, drenched pussies, feeding on one another. I couldn't get enough of Libby's taste, even as she trembled in bliss on top of me...

I kissed Dawn endlessly, exploring every inch of her mouth. I remember pinning her to the bed, my fingers pumping inside her hard. She whimpered into my kisses, and squealed as I brought her off with my hand.

It went on all night, until the sun rose and shone through the bedroom window. I lay in my sister's arms, our bodies caked in layers of sweat and sex. Summer and Dawn were in the same position, cuddled beside us. I watched them kiss tenderly before Dawn sighed and finally dozed off to sleep.

"This was amazing..." Summer enthused.

"It really was..." Libby sighed with a yawn.

"Thank you so much, Summer. This has been an incredible night." I said.

"No, thank you, girls. This night has changed my life forever! Please say you'll stay over as often as possible! You two and Dawn..."

I looked at my sister and we both grinned. "I think we can manage that." I replied.

The three of us shared one last, gentle kiss before joining Dawn for some much needed sleep.

12