It's Just Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dumping my bags in the bedroom I prepared us a quick meal, still trying to stay calm, before going to get ready.

Sitting down at my dressing table I took a deep breath and, after looking at myself in the mirror and telling myself I could do this, I started by touching up my make-up.

First I put a little more mascara on my false eyelashes, then added some bronze eyeshadow and a dark eyeliner before re-applying the deep red lip gloss.

My outfit for the night had been purchased that afternoon, with assistance from Deanna, so now all I had to do was to get dressed.

Slipping on a red and black suspender belt with matching panties, I glanced up at Jon as he watched me from the bedroom doorway. Rolling my seamed black stockings up my legs and attaching them to the clasps on my suspenders I smiled at him, noting how he kept his eyes fixed on me.

"Is this ok?" I asked hesitantly.

"Absolutely. You look good enough to eat." His grin made me think about what the evening might bring and sent a shiver through me, "So, what's the dress like?"

Pulling my purchase out of the bag I held it up.

It was, in my opinion, nothing short of slut wear. A deep burgundy it had a skirt that reached almost to my knees at the back but became much shorter at the front where the two sides crossed over at mid-thigh, threatening to expose the tops of my stockings.

The top was a simple bodice with thin shoulder straps while the front plunged towards my navel. It was held together with a silver chain that acted like a lacing, the gap revealing more of my breasts than I was really comfortable with.

"Fucking hell Taylor. You're not really going to go to the party in that, are you?"

Pulling it on over my head I turned my back to him, "Yes I am. Now zip me up please."

"Maybe we should stay here?"

"Changing your mind?" I enquired with a chuckle.

"Err.... I could be persuaded, with you looking like that."

For a moment I weakened; perhaps there was an alternative to joining Selwyn's kinky little group.

Then I came to my senses. This is what Jon wanted and if we pulled out now I knew things would eventually just go back to the way they were.

I smiled knowingly, "Not a chance mister. You wanted this and now... now it's going to happen."

Slipping on my black stiletto heels I did a final check in my mirror and then declared that I was ready.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" My husband asked, suddenly for some reason, worried about how I felt.

'It's a shame he hadn't been this concerned the last time.'

The thought sprang to mind as I answered, "Yeah I.... I think so."

Jon frowned, "You just think so?"

"No, I'm sure. After all it's just sex, isn't it. As much as I might or might not enjoy whatever happens tonight, you have to remember you're still the man I love."

I wrapped my arms about his neck as I spoke, kissing him lightly on the lips and gazing into his eyes.

"And what about me? Won't you be jealous that I might be enjoying sex with another woman?" He asked, reminding me of another of my concerns.

"I'll try not to be but it might be difficult." I admitted honestly.

For a moment we stood and gazed at each other.

"Shall we go then?" I suggested breaking the silence.

"Sure."

My husband nodded and picked up his keys, the two of us staring at them knowing what they would be used for later.

Neither of us said much on the journey, both of us wrapped up with our thoughts of what we were about to do.

Our arrival at Selwyn and Deanna's house mirrored the last time we were there. The drive was filled with expensive cars and as we got to the entrance our hostess came out to greet us.

"Jon, you made it." Greeting my husband, she kissed his cheek before turning her attention to me.

"Taylor! God you look fabulous." She hugged me as we air kissed then leaning closer to me she whispered in my ear so Jon wouldn't hear.

"Don't worry, I'll keep my promise not to fuck him, at least until you agree."

"Thanks." I said quietly back to her, not sure I would ever take the risk and accept her sleeping with my man.

"Now come through and meet everyone." Taking my arm Deanna guided me into the house with my husband following a step behind.

As we entered the main room I detected several people staring and others whispering but I ignored them and, as Jon went off to find Selwyn, our hostess guided me away to find us both a drink.

"I don't think they're very pleased to see me?" I murmured when she handed me a glass of wine.

"Don't worry about them, they're just jealous of you in that dress." She laughed, "You look fabulous."

"Really?"

Deanna grinned, "Absolutely. The men want you and the women... well they're just envious."

"Hello Taylor. I didn't expect to see you here again after the last time." I turned my head to see Julie Edwards.

The wife of one of Jon's colleagues at work, I had met Julie a few times and had been surprised to see her at the previous party where I had stormed out.

"Hi." My cheeks coloured, "I guess I needed a bit of persuading."

"Well, I hope you have fun and we see a lot more of you. She smiled and put her hand on my arm, "I know Alan would definitely like to."

The insinuation was crystal clear and made me shiver as I thought about the possibility of picking her husband's keys out of the dish when the time came.

'Could Jon face him next week if that happened?'

Would it affect Jon at work, knowing that one of his colleagues had had me? I paused to consider the wider implications of what we were about to do.

"You never know though. I might get your husband." Julie continued, the wicked gleam in her eye making my stomach tighten with jealousy.

'How would I react if that happened?'

"That's all part of the fun. You never know who it will be." Deanna interjected interrupting my train of thought, "Now, excuse us, we really must circulate."

Guiding me away from Julie, Deanna stayed reassuringly by my side for the next hour or so, introducing me to the other guests, most of whom I had met a few weeks previously, while at the same time doing her best to keep me calm.

"Another drink?" She eventually asked taking my empty glass from me.

"Please."

Standing by myself while she disappeared into her large kitchen to refill our glasses I was beginning to feel a little self-conscious when a man's voice behind me made me start.

"Welcome back."

Immediately I knew who it was and, suppressing a groan, I twisted around to find Henry Marchant standing just a couple of feet away from me, smirking salaciously.

"Hello again."

"Are you going to give us another performance or will you be staying and joining us?"

"I.... err... I intend to.... to stay."

While the rather sarcastic tone of his words brought a flush to my cheeks the thought that I might select his keys and have to go to his bed filled me with a sense of panic.

Looking about me, I was struggling to control my racing heart and on the verge of fleeing when Deanna returned.

"What are you up to Henry." She handed me a drink and took hold of my arm, "Trying to scare Taylor away again?"

The older man chuckled, "She was very entertaining at our last party so I just wondered what she might do this time."

"Well, she's staying." She answered resolutely for me, guiding me away from him.

"You are staying, aren't you?" As soon as we were out of earshot she asked me.

"I... I..." Hesitating I struggled to answer, suddenly very unsure of what I was going to do.

'Could I do this?'

'What if I picked out someone like Henry?'

'Was this really what Jon wanted?'

All the worries and concerns that had consumed my waking hours over the last two weeks resurfaced and I could feel the panic growing inside me.

"Taylor." Almost out of nowhere her husband, Selwyn, appeared next to me, "You look absolutely gorgeous."

He leant closer and kissed my cheek, his hand on my hip, and whispered, "I do hope you stay this time."

"Hello Selwyn, thank you."

I swallowed nervously and responded with a gracious smile before stepping back to stand next to my husband, who had arrived with his boss.

"Why don't you get us some drinks hon, while I have a chat with Selwyn."

"Err.... yeah sure." My husband looked nervously between us and then disappeared into the crowd along with Deanna.

"So, you want to fuck me tonight?" I said as bluntly as I could, committing myself to the evening.

"That's about it." He smirked back at me, "I've been looking forward to it for some time now."

"How do you know I'll pick out your keys?"

"Don't worry about that." His knowing grin got a little wider, "Everything will work out I'm sure."

"You seem very certain."

"Oh. I am, believe me."

Before I could reply Jon and Deanna returned with our drinks.

"Thanks." Selwyn took the offered glass from my husband.

"Shall I get things started honey?" Deanna looked between us and enquired, "It's about time."

As soon as she said it I felt my heart rate leap several dozen beats a minute and my stomach tighten once again.

"I think that's a good idea. No sense in keeping Taylor waiting." Selwyn smiled and winked at me

With a sense of trepidation, I watched his wife retrieve a dish off of the side and start to move amongst the other guests. Key after key being dropped into the bowl, by each of the men in the crowd, and as it came closer towards me I could feel myself start to panic again.

'Who would I choose?'

'Could I sleep with whoever I picked?'

Looking around the men I noticed several of them openly leering at me and I wondered which one of them I would be spending the night with.

Just then I felt something being discretely placed in my right hand as, at the same time, I heard Selwyn's voice whispering in my ear.

"When you put your hand in the bowl pull out the key I've given you."

My eyes went wide with shock and I struggled to breathe, watching Deanna as she stopped in front of Jon.

"Keys?"

My husband looked at me waiting for some sort of confirmation for what he was about to do and I knew if I was going to back out that this was my last chance.

Swallowing nervously, I stared back at him and nodded.

"Clink!"

Jon dropped his car keys in with the others and Deanna reached in to swirl them around.

Then with everyone's keys deposited Deanna placed the container on the side before drawing a name from a second dish that I hadn't noticed before.

"Amanda," She read out a name and one of the women, who I guessed was probably in her early fifties, stepped up to dip her hand in the bowl.

There were a few catcalls and shouts as she held up her selection and a man stepped forward to claim her.

I watched with almost complete indifference, Deanna repeating the routine and making sure three more women I barely knew were paired up with a partner for the night, until she called out Julie's Edward's.

Hearing the name of someone I knew, albeit vaguely, drew my attention back to the proceedings.

Withdrawing her hand from the container Julie held up a bunch of keys and a huge surge of jealousy filled me as I realised they were ours.

It felt almost surreal standing there watching Jon step forward and slip an arm about another woman's waist when, like the other men before him, he claimed his prize for the night. My eyes were still focused on him as he turned and glanced across towards me, clearly apprehensive about my reaction.

My throat felt dry and I wondered if the people near me could hear my heart thumping against my ribs as I stared at the two of them, knowing that my husband would be fucking her tonight.

'What if she was better than me?'

'Would he want me afterwards?'

'Was this really going to save our marriage?'

Struggling to remain relatively calm I felt my knees weaken and almost give way but I managed to somehow stay on my feet and give him a rather weak grin, still clutching Selwyn's keys tightly in my fist.

"Taylor Connell."

I was so absorbed in what was happening with my husband and Julie that I didn't hear my name being called out.

"Taylor Connell."

My head jerked around and I stared at Deanna open-mouthed, my stomach clenching as I realised that my turn to choose had arrived.

I looked across to Selwyn smiling meaningfully at me and I knew I now had a decision to make; did I drop his keys into the bowl and pick another or did I cheat.

'It came down to whether I wanted Selwyn to be my first or not?'

'Deanna had said she wished she had had someone like him the first time she went to a party.'

Hoping no one noticed I had keys wrapped in my fingers I plunged my hand into the bowl and rummaged around, staring at Deanna who winked at me.

'She knew what her husband had done.'

'What's more my friend was happy about her husband's desire for me.'

'Would letting him fuck me get Jon his promotion?'

The realisation that she was party to the deception and knew I had her husband's keys in my hand shocked me even more and almost made me drop them.

Taking a second I once again contemplated what I should do. Then, knowing I couldn't delay the moment any longer I took a deep breath and made my decision, extracting my hand from the dish.

"I believe they're mine."

Selwyn stepped forward as I held up his keys to the accompaniment of a few good-natured groans and comments from the other men gathered around.

Almost immediately he pulled me into his arms, one hand at the back of my head as he kissed me passionately, his tongue worming its way into my mouth while I stood there unmoving, totally embarrassed.

My cheeks turned scarlet at the various catcalls his action provoked and I looked up from under lowered lashes to find Jon grinning back at me.

For the next ten minutes or so Selwyn kept his arm about my waist as he confirmed his claim on me, while I just stood there, utterly bewildered and lost in my thoughts, as the rest of the partner selection took place in front of me.

It wasn't long after it was completed that the various couples began to slip away and I realised, to my horror, that Jon would be taking Julie back to our apartment.

'They would have sex in our bed!'

The thought prompted me to make a mental note to change the sheets the following day when I got home.

'When I got home!'

It suddenly became real. I would be staying exactly where I was with Selwyn and, much to my surprise, so were Deanna and an older man named Mark.

"Have fun." She winked and mouthed at me as she and her soon to be lover went past me and disappeared upstairs.

I was standing open-mouthed watching her go when Selwyn came up behind me and slipped his arms about my waist. Running his fingers upwards he gently traced the outline of my breasts through my dress.

"Shall we go up as well?"

Releasing his hold on me he smiled and took my hand to lead me towards the staircase.

My stomach did several somersaults and I found myself struggling to actually speak, so instead I just nodded and followed demurely behind him. The door to the master bedroom was firmly closed and I assumed that Deanna was in there as Selwyn pulled me into another room just across the hallway.

Now we were alone I could feel my heart thudding frantically in my chest, while my tummy tightened nervously when he kicked the door shut and drew me into his arms.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." Selwyn said just before he kissed me, my arms automatically encircling his neck indicating my complete submission as his lips melded to mine.

"Why don't you take off your dress baby." It was an instruction from him, not a question.

He broke off our kiss and I looked nervously at him before stepping away from him, still gazing into his eyes as I reached behind my back.

Slowly drawing down the zipper I eased the straps off my shoulders before wriggling the short dress down my body. Letting it pool around my feet I felt myself quaking apprehensively as I scooped it up and threw it casually onto a chair in the corner.

Sitting on the bed Selwyn patted his lap and obediently, clad only in my underwear and stockings, I sat on him, his arm encircling my waist and pulling me tight up against him.

"Jesus Taylor you're one fucking hot bitch." He smirked at me as he said it, "But then again I always thought you were."

I didn't respond, my heart thumping against my ribcage as I prepared to break my marriage vows, knowing back at our flat my husband was doing exactly the same.

Cupping my breast Selwyn roughly groped it, making my nipple protrude noticeably from the puckered areola surrounding it.

"Aaaaahhh.... shit." Gasping softly, I felt myself trembling with a mixture of fear and excitement at the intimate touch.

Alternating between my breasts he played with them for a while, making me wriggle on his lap, continuing to kiss me as he did. Eventually though he stopped and pushed me up onto my feet, so I was standing in front of him.

Biting my bottom lip I waited there, a look of almost hopeless acceptance in my blue eyes.

"Very nice! Very fucking nice indeed."

Getting to his feet he leered, looking straight at me, and immediately went back to playing with my already firm teats, twisting and pulling on them, making me moan softly.

"Oh, fuck ye...."

My soft groan of pleasure was interrupted when he pulled my face towards his for another deep passionate kiss.

Our lips remained locked together, his tongue delving into my mouth while he kneaded my aching mounds until, satisfied I was ready, he trailed his right hand slowly up my legs, pressing it roughly between them.

"eeessssss."

Automatically my stocking clad thighs parted to give him access to my sex, his fingers taking immediate advantage and tracing along the length of my moist slit through the lacy red and black thong I had on.

"Shit... I.... aaahhhhhh!"

Still moaning softly my eyes closed and I let my head fall back, dark hair cascading over my shoulders as his now unconstrained hand started to rub along my cleft, forcing the flimsy scrap of material that was my knickers between my labia.

Lowering his mouth to my tit he took a swollen nipple between his lips, suckling on it hungrily, and making me jerk with arousal, before switching to the other one.

While he teased my chest his fingers were busy hooking my panties aside and then, slipping a single digit between my moist folds, he penetrated me for the first time.

"Aaaahhhhhh yes... oh yesssssss!"

I groaned out loud now, clinging onto him, gripping his shoulders tightly as I squirmed on the hand molesting my pussy.

Selwyn quickly worked another finger into my quim, pushing both of them knuckle deep, and stopped suckling on my tit to look down at my shaven mound as he began to finger fuck my dripping cunt.

"Uhhhhhh........ Unghhh.... Aaaahhhhh!"

All I could do was grunt quietly, jerking against his hand, as he worked my tight little hole, my legs spreading further apart as I shamelessly exposed myself to my husband's boss.

"Fuck, you're so bloody wet." Selwyn whispered softly, worming his digits even deeper up inside my sodden pussy.

Opening my eyes, I shuddered as I was thoroughly fingered, the sound of my sex squelching wetly getting louder by the minute.

That was when Selwyn paused and looked at me with a self-satisfied smile on his face.

"Suck me Taylor. Put my dick in your mouth."

It was another instruction which I willingly obeyed when he pulled his glistening fingers out of my fuck hole and guided me to my knees before him. I glanced up, a lost, vulnerable look on my face as I unfastened his pants, tugging them down his legs and letting his rampant prick spring free.