It's Just Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were immediately drawn to his hard shaft while my hand wrapped around it, lightly stroking along its length, my fingers twisting to and fro as they pumped it.

"Do it. Put it in your mouth and suck it!" Selwyn's voice urged from above me.

'Could I do this?'

'Was Julie doing something similar to Jon?'

I glanced up at him, pausing for the briefest of moments before my lips parted and slipped around the bulbous head, my tongue flicking it teasingly, until my mouth engulfed the first few hard inches.

"Mmmmmm.... Muurrmmmmmmm.... Huuummmmmm."

Tightening my jaws around his thick rod I pushed my thoughts aside and began slurping noisily, my head bobbing back and forth. With my lips wrapped around his thickness, sliding along it and coating it with my spit, I did my best to pleasure him with my mouth.

"Fuck.... that feels so good baby."

Selwyn stared down at me, smirking, his fingers twisting in my dark hair as he gently guided my movements.

"Urrmmmm... Hummmmmmm... Mummmmmmm!"

My cheeks bulged and my eyes opened wide as he pressed me down on to him, forcing more of his prick into my mouth until I was struggling to breathe around his swollen manhood.

Grinning, he forced me to deep throat his shaft for the next few minutes, making numerous obscene comments about me and what I was doing. Ignoring my feeble protestations, he continued until he was ready for more, then pulling me off him he yanked me up onto my feet, and gently turning me around he pushed me backwards onto the bed.

Laying there clad in only my thong and stockings I waited as Selwyn reached for me, hooking a finger underneath the waistband of my panties at either hip.

"Let's get you naked."

With one last comment he eased my thong down over my stockinged thighs and legs before untangling them from around my feet and tossing them casually aside.

With my knickers gone I opened my legs wide, exposing my shaven sex to his eyes, while he began to undress himself. My heart thumped frantically in my chest while my hands gripped the bedsheets tightly, my knuckles white, as I waited, barely breathing, for him to mount me.

If I wanted him to stop I could simply ask him. Unsure that he actually would I tried to convince myself of it as I recalled Jon's words from earlier that day, 'it's just sex, it's you I love'.

Naked he moved towards the bed, positioning himself over my body, and my eyes focused upwards to look at the man now poised above me.

For a moment, I considered stopping him but, realistically, I knew there was no going back now, even if I wanted to.

'I can do this, it's just sex.'

'I can do this, it's just sex.'

Gazing up at him I fluttered my eyelashes coyly, repeating my husband's words in my mind, as I reached one hand up behind his head to draw his lips down into a deep longing kiss. At the same time my other hand slid down and behind his lower back as he eased his legs between mine.

Selwyn grasped his dick and positioned the head of his hard swollen shaft at my gaping entrance, my stockinged thighs spreading further apart to accommodate him.

"Please... I.... I want it." I whispered softly, finally surrendering completely to what was happening.

He leered at me, his swollen cockhead nuzzling between my nether lips.

"You want what Taylor? Tell me? I want to hear you say it."

I gazed up into his face, biting my lower lip hesitantly.

"Please... Selwyn... fuck me. I want you to fuck me!" Finally, I uttered the words he wanted to hear.

He moved his hand away and his body sank down slowly on top of mine, his thick length entering my juicy pink slit inch by hard inch until he was fully sheathed inside me.

"Oh fuck, yes... yes... it's... so... big!"

Gasping breathlessly, I arched up off the bed as his cock filled me.

He was inside me, and I hadn't stopped him.

In truth, I had begged him to do it.

Almost immediately his hips began to move, his backside rising and falling between my stockinged thighs, and after the first few slow movements, my legs came around his, wrapping around his calves. He quickly settled into an easy rhythm as my hands moved down to clutch at his arse and pull him deeper into me with each thrust he made.

"Oh fuck, fuck... don't stop.... please don't stop!" My cries started to increase in volume as he began to fuck me in earnest.

Selwyn responded to my moans by beginning to pump into me even more forcefully, driving his length all the way up into my pussy again and again, his hips slapping against mine with every stroke.

Lifting himself up on to his arms he put some distance between our bodies so, looking down with the gap between us, I could see everything now and I was amazed that my pussy was able to take his thick girth.

My plump pink lips stretched around his substantial width as he pulled almost all the way out, and then disappeared into my slit as he cannoned back into me with a thudding sound when our bodies impacted together.

"Oh my God... fuck... oh fuck...oh yes, yes... yesssssssssssssss!"

I was almost screaming now, arching my spine up off the bed as I felt myself surging uncontrollably towards the precipice.

Beneath our entwined writhing bodies, the bedsprings were creaking rhythmically in time with Selwyn's strokes, punctuating my breathless gasps every time he pistoned his rock-hard manhood into my oozing sex.

"Fuck, oh fuck...I'm... I'm cuuummmminnggggggggggg!"

It was just seconds later that I squealed, my body thrashing under his as my orgasm finally exploded through me.

Selwyn slowed his thrusts, leisurely fucking me and letting me finish until, spent, I flopped back onto the bed panting breathlessly, my legs flung out wide.

Easing his still rampant shaft from my spreadeagled form he started to manhandle me over onto my hands and knees. Quickly realising that he wanted me on all fours I submissively complied, a look of sexual urgency on my face as I rolled over.

Once I was positioned how he wanted Selwyn pulled my legs a little further apart and then guided himself into me again.

"Aaaahhhh.... Yesssssssssssssssss!"

I shrieked in delight as his full length impaled my cunt once more, filling me completely in one single, firm stroke. There was no finesse now as he put one meaty hand on my shoulder, the other on my hip, and simply began to pummel me from behind.

Within seconds I could feel the wetness running down my inner thighs onto my stocking tops as he hammered his cock into me in search of his own release.

"Oh.... My.... God! I'm... Aaaahhhhhhh... fuck!"

It was just minutes before he had me close to orgasm again, his fingers grasping my long dark hair and yanking my head up as I began to push back onto him, my second climax looming.

"Aaahhhh... Yes, Yes... I'm gonna CUUUMMMMMMMMMM!"

Rocking on him I jerked violently, my moans turning into a loud wail of ecstasy as I went over the top.

Putting both hands on my shoulders Selwyn kept himself buried in me, letting me shudder through my orgasm, and then, when it finally subsided, he began to pound away at me again.

"Ungh..... Unhhh..... Unhhhh..... Uhhhhh!"

Completely helpless I took it all, my tits bouncing under me every time his length speared me and his hips slapped against my firm round arse.

There was no subtlety about our coupling now, it was pure animal lust as he rammed his iron-hard lance as deep as he could simply using my body for his pleasure.

"Oh God... no more... please.... please I.... I'm gonna...."

I groaned, my body shuddering violently as I came for the third time.

"Cuuuummmmmmmmmmm."

Literally it was less than a minute later that he pulled me back onto him again in the same fashion as before, grabbing me by my shoulders as he thrust violently all the way into me one last time, his buttocks clenching when he began to spurt into me.

"FUCKKKKKKKK, take it, yes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

With his head thrown back he grunted loudly, his cock spasming inside me as he pumped his seed into my womb.

Making tiny little thrusts into my pussy, each one bringing another whimper from me, he continued emptying his man cream into my belly.

Then, once he was finished, he allowed me to flop forward on to the bed breathing heavily as I slowly recovered.

I barely managed to kick off my heels before my eyes closed and a moment later Selwyn laid down next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist, and moved up behind me, spooning against me.

"That was better than I ever could have imagined." I shivered and opened my eyes, feeling his breath on the back of my neck as he spoke.

I didn't answer as I lay staring at the wall wondering how having amazing sex with a man other than my husband could save my ailing marriage.

'My husband!'

Suddenly I remembered him.

'How could I forget about him?'

'What was he doing right now?'

'Would he prefer Julie to me?'

Closing my eyes again I sighed, a multitude of thoughts filling my head as the misgivings I had about what I was doing resurfaced, and let sleep take me.

It was still dark outside when my eyes flickered open and, feeling slightly disorientated, I found Selwyn Richardson lying next to me. Realising I must have dozed off I pushed myself upright and looked at the clock, to see that less than thirty minutes had passed, wondering what had woken me.

Squeak!

"Fuck me... just fuck me!"

Squeak!

"Oh God yes.... yessssssss!"

Squeak!

From the other side of the door, I could hear the faint sounds of a bed creaking and a female voice moaning with pleasure.

My confused mind connected the sounds with my earlier thoughts of Jon and, still half asleep, I imagined it was my husband and Julie.

It took a few seconds before I realised that Jon was at our flat and that the noise was coming from the master bedroom opposite, where Deanna was obviously being fucked by the man who's keys she had picked.

"Are you ok with that?" I looked back at Selwyn, who was laying there watching me, and asked.

His hand slid around me, cupping my breast and he grinned, "She's having a good time and so am I. What's wrong with that. It's only sex after all."

Giving me the same answer that my husband had used I didn't bother to reply, letting him tease my nipples and send another flush of arousal straight to my groin.

"And now it's time we had a little more fun I think."

When he pulled me on top of him I let my knees fall apart so I was straddling him, the length of his hardness pressing between my puffy outer lips.

"Mmmm..... Someone's definitely ready for more?"

I sighed, still in my stockings, sitting astride Selwyn cowgirl fashion my hips moving as I rubbed my dripping slit along the length of his dick.

Pushing myself up I curled my fingers around his hardness and positioned the head between my labia and then, with a soft moan of pleasure, I slowly impaled myself on it.

"Oh.... yes..... it's so big!"

Bracing myself on his chest, I fucked my pussy onto his hard cock. My head thrown back, my long brunette hair swaying about my shoulders while my slim body bucked and jerked, riding him as his hands wandered from my waist to my tits and back again.

"Oh God, Selwyn, it's so good... Oh my God!"

Gasping as I rose and fell, spearing myself on his erection again and again, I looked down at him and our eyes met.

It was then that I knew he could do what he wanted with me.

My nerve endings were still sensitive from our first coupling and, as he started to thrust up into me, I could feel the familiar sensations start to build in my core again.

Bouncing and squirming I worked my wet slit onto his rock-hard shaft taking it as deep as I could time and time again.

"Fuck, oh fuck... oh shit I'm.... I'm....."

Closing my eyes, I started to squirm, squealing with pleasure as I teetered on the edge of the abyss.

Selwyn's hands latched onto my breasts, groping them roughly as my orgasm finally took control of me, sending a tidal wave of pleasure radiating out from my core.

"Cuuuummiinngggggggggg!"

My whole-body tensed for a moment and then I started to spasm, my pussy tightening around his prick, vaginal muscles trying to milk his cream from his balls as I came hard yet again.

Opening my eyes as the sensations began to ebb away, I could only submit helplessly as Selwyn flipped me over onto my back, his prick never leaving my still gushing quim.

Then with me now spreadeagled under him he began to fuck me vigorously, his arse pumping away furiously between my splayed thighs as he hammered his manhood into my well used love tunnel.

"Ungh..... Unghhh...... Ungh...... Unghhhh!"

Grunting with every thrust he made he pinned me to the bed with his body, driving his cock forcefully into me again and again while all I could do was thrash and writhe in sheer ecstasy.

Now out of control my body jerked and bucked in response to the pleasure he was creating in me.

"Oh my God, yes... yes, fuck me... just fuck MEEEEEEEE!"

My shrieks reverberated around the room and I was sure they would be heard by Deanna and her partner in the adjacent room.

'What would happen to our friendship now?'

'Could I ever look her in the eye again?'

I thought about her as my fingers twisted in the bedcovers, my head whipping from side to side flinging my dark hair across my face as I felt yet another climax building in me.

Exhausted I clung to him, legs flung out wide in total submission as Selwyn's thrusts increased in their ferocity and he began to piston his hard length forcefully into my compliant form. Each stroke slammed me back into the mattress making me gasp breathlessly until, almost without warning, his whole body suddenly tensed.

"Aaaahhhhhh... fuck, oh fuck.... yesssssssss!"

He groaned and shuddered to a stop, his weight pressing down on me, buttocks clenching repeatedly as he squirted another copious load of his seed into my belly.

It was enough to finish me off and send me over the top one last time.

"Oh shit... shit.... I'm cuummiiinnngggggggggggggggg!"

Screeching, my body spasmed violently, my back arching up off the bed as a massive orgasm hit me like a thunderbolt.

With my eyes shut tight I squirmed beneath him, barely able to breathe, until the ripples of ecstasy eventually receded and I was left gasping for air. Utterly spent my arms encircled his neck, pulling his mouth to mine in a deep passionate kiss, my heart thudding as if it was about to burst.

"Fucking hell Taylor, that was.... fucking amazing!"

Rolling off me Selwyn collapsed onto his back, wrapping an arm about me and drawing me against him as we both lay there, breathing heavily, waiting for sleep to take us.

'Had my husband had a good time with Julie?'

'How would this solve our marriage problems?'

'Would he even want me back?'

Still fearful about what I was doing it took me a while to drop off but I did eventually manage a few hours sleep before waking at first light the following morning.

Slipping out of bed I peeled off my stockings and slipped on Selwyn's dress shirt from the previous evening. Then, making a quick bathroom visit on the way, I headed downstairs, pausing once more to quickly glance into the main bedroom.

Deanna and her partner were still asleep, with him pressed up against her back, his arm draped over her nude form.

'Was this how Jon and Julie would look this morning?'

'Had he enjoyed his night with her?'

"Would he want me now?'

Uncertain about how my husband would feel when I eventually got home, especially after I had spent the whole night with his boss.

Despondently I put on the coffee machine and got a mug out of the cupboard.

"Can I have one?"

The water had just started to splutter when a voice caused me to turn quickly to find my friend standing in the doorway smiling at me.

"Oh yeah... err sure..." I started to say before she advanced across the kitchen and slipped her arms around me.

"It sounded like you had a good time last night?"

Unable to stop myself I blushed.

The fact she had heard me as her husband fucked me was totally mortifying, "I... err... yeah.... umm...."

Deanna hugged me, "It's ok hon. That's what it's all about, having a good time."

She could tell by my voice how nervous I was, "Yeah I... I guess so."

"You only guess?" She leaned back and looked at me with concern in her eyes.

I could feel my tears welling up as I replied to her, "I keep telling myself it was just sex. That's all, fantastic sex, nothing more but...."

"But when you go home you and Jon will be like a couple of horny teenagers, I guarantee it."

"Do you think so?"

"I know so."

"What.... what if Julie was better than me?" I revealed my biggest fear to her, "And... and he doesn't want me anymore."

"Are you joking?" She chuckled, "Jon loves you babe."

"I hope so. I really hope so."

I murmured quietly turning back to the worktop to make us both a coffee, all of my misgivings over what we were doing coming unbidden back into my head.

"Tell me what's worrying you." She asked bluntly when I put the two mugs on the table.

Twenty minutes later, feeling a little better after a talk with Deanna, I slipped into the en-suite shower and turned on the hot water. I had only been in there a minute or so when the door opened behind me and a pair of arms slipped around me, Selwyn's hands cupping my modest breasts as he pulled me back against him.

"Where'd you go gorgeous?" He kissed my neck, "My morning wood needs your attention before you go home."

Placing my hands against the tiled wall I leant forwards, my legs slightly parted as he played with my twin girls, pinching and rolling my nipples until they stood out like pencil erasers.

"Oh fuck... ohhhhhh.... Selwyn! I.... I should really.... get..... going."

Even as I tried to protest he pulled my face round to kiss me, his hand still groping my tits and I could only groan my submission into his mouth, dropping my own hand back between us trying to reach for his manhood.

Resistance was futile, he wanted me again and I knew I was willing to let him have me one last time. Without waiting to be told I twisted around and dropped to my knees on the tiled shower floor, the warm water cascading over the pair of us.

He was already as hard as granite and I immediately wrapped my fingers around the base of his shaft while my mouth slipped over the bulbous tip. Looking up at him I started to suck greedily on his erection, working my mouth onto his prick, my jaws opening wider as I struggled to accommodate more of him in my mouth.

"Guuuuunnng.... Guuurrrrgggggg.... Guuurrrmmmmmm!"

Slurping and spluttering I tried to take his cockhead deeper.

Bobbing my head as the streams of water ran down my face I gagged and coughed when I took his length too far down my throat.

"Fuck Taylor, that feels so good. Next time I'm gonna cum in your mouth but right now I want that pussy again."

'The next time!'

'What did he know that I didn't?'

I barely had time to think about his statement as, with me powerless to resist, Selwyn pulled me to my feet and bent me over, my hands braced against the slippery tiles as he kicked my feet further apart.

My eyes were focused on the white porcelain as I felt him press the bulbous head of his organ between my outer lips.

"Oh fuck..... oh..... yessssssssssssss!"

Closing my eyes, I groaned out loud when he sank his length into me once more, splitting my pussy open, and I wondered what my husband was doing.

'Was Jon fucking Julie again this morning before sending her home to her husband?'

Jerking me back from my thoughts as he took me forcefully I gave myself over to the pleasure he was creating in me yet again. His fingers twisting in my wet hair, yanking my head back, as he hammered his thick meat into my compliant pink slit, each thrust forcing me up onto my toes.