All Comments on 'It's Just Us Girls'

by AptRow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was a fun read

and I gravitate to the married woman playing on the side in a spontaneous manner. Your going to be popular with that genre.

Thanks for playing.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago

A sexy short story .

Rubbing sun screen on or any lotion is a sensual thing to start with .

Oh the benefits of having a hot neighbour with a pool.

I concur they should do that more often.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG Super Hot

This has been one of my many fantasy's for a long time. Very well written and maybe some day it will happen to me.

AptRowAptRowalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all for your support! Not just those commenting, but those reading as well. I've never had a story with so many views in the first day, and I am absolutely blown away by how popular this story has become in a short amount of time! You all are awesome!

My biggest thanks goes to the Anon reader who submitted the request for a mature woman with her younger neighbor. Without your suggestion, I'd probably be floundering for another story idea right now, and wouldn't have the opportunity to see my writing being so supported. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Short

Great story, just too short to warrant 5 stars.

CassieKCassieKalmost 6 years ago
I love the story line.

Wow! What a wonderful way to get to know your neighbor.

Thank you for such a beautiful story, I think if you lived next door to me I would be inviting myself over too.

Please let Amber invite Lisa over for a movie night.

BiMtBiMtalmost 6 years ago
Like to see more

Like to see more seductive Lesbian stores

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 6 years ago
short but very sweet

I see a comment that they can't give 5 stars because it's too short. What? I think it was well-paced and apt to be that length. It was about sudden, unadulterated lust. I've had my share of encounters that have developed that quickly and there is something amazing about them, which this story captured. Whether hetero or gay, it does not matter. Sometimes the urgency needs to be captured. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh my god!

Wow I just saw this story! Thank you for using my idea. You wrote it perfectly!! Omg I'm so happy right now. I'm smiling from ear to ear lol! I feel honored haha. I have another idea but it's just a suggestion. During the 18th century in England you write about a young heiress and her best friends mother who is a married duchess, and maybe they're joined by the moms friend? Or present day a female escort who pleases multiple women and whores herself out till she finds her love.

AptRowAptRowalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I'm so glad you finally saw this story!

Thank you for the suggestion!

I'll keep your other ideas in mind :)

tirreno12tirreno12over 5 years ago
Great

I love lesbians

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago

i really love the older girl on girl seduction, it is so real and erotic. yikes, what a turn on.

AtlanticMochaAtlanticMochaabout 4 years ago
yummy

your story was a huge turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The names reminded me of genshin impact other than that the story was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous