All Comments on 'It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 03'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 12 years ago
but still......

i know this story is only a doodle. but still its so potientally interesting it could very well rival your other story series. I look forward to your next chapter with serious interest.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 12 years agoAuthor
A Note on Voting & Comments

I hope you've enjoyed this story!

Something I wanted to say in the foreword and forgot: If you do go to my current contest entry ( http://www.literotica.com/s/justice-in-the-raw ) and you wish to give it your vote--and this goes for any contest entry--PLEASE vote only once. You don't need a login to vote, but the system does recognize the difference between unique and repeat visits, and repeat votes get swept away periodically. I've had vote scores improve because this got rid of sabotage votes, but I've also seen a sweep reduce my overall score because readers were apparently trying to help me. It doesn't help. Unique votes help. So thank you!

Also, comments and votes are always, always welcome on all my stories, even if they're old. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

I love it. Please, please, PLEASE don't make us wait so long for the next chapter. There is so much potential in this storyline. But keep it light. A doodle is fine. They don't all have to be heavy, detailed, conflict-ridden storylines.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 12 years ago
All this and Sam Carter.

I love your mind - picture me laughing like a loon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Once again I'm reminded of why I should keep checking this site for your new stories. Fantastic as usual!

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 12 years ago
Loving this

I am loving this. Keep the chapters coming!

MacedjtMacedjtalmost 12 years ago
Escapism treat

Bash, you continue to impress. Simple, compelling style with excellent characterisation and nice flow. I for one enjoy the hell out of your writing and am more than happy to read your 'doodling'.

I flatter myself into thinking I'm sort of a writer - and I've done more than enough self-analysis, re-writing, editing - then getting it back from my editor and working on the suggestions I've recieved....yah. Not with other people's work unless I'm being asked to edit. I have a simple litmus test. Is it fun to read. Your stuff passes with flying colors and ridiculous ease. Looking forward to more as and when it gets released - any of your stuff - particularly Good Intentions II. The day you put that puppy up, my kindle will be nudging my credit card again.

Keep well, be happy, enjoy yourself.

green_dreamsgreen_dreamsalmost 12 years ago
So glad ...

to see more in this series. Far too many stories on this site end mid-way through, so it's nice to see one keep on even if it isn't your main focus. Keep on writing and I'll keep reading.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 12 years ago
Yay it's back!

So glad to see that one of my favorite stories is going to continue after all. Can't wait to read more. Thank you for keeping the good writing going.

KojoteKojotealmost 12 years ago
You are...

...soo abso-fucking-lutely right about this being a shallow stroke story!

Whoops. wait a minute. There's a big, fat 'NOT' with emphasis on the capital letters missing in that sentence. Can you imagine where?

;-D

I totally shouldn’t be writing on the days I decide to read your stories. I almost always come out feeling like being sooo not good in that then.

Plus: Your influence is clearly showing in my plots if one knows what to look after.

I really like that emotional stuff you do. Big time!

Thx for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this could me than a doodle

I am really enjoying this story. I've read Hood Intentions, Morgan's Genie, and some others. I like your writing.

I am enjoying these characters and would love to see a tongue-in-cheek full fledged story continue to develop out of this.

Thank you

oorah_sbjoorah_sbjover 9 years ago
overlooked...

hey i still like your story and all, but isn't it dumb of Alyssa not to buy ,a place with large acreage where her alien friends can come in and out without notice?

And wouldn't it have been common sense that upon visited by the military that the next thing Kyle would say to Monica and Stacey is that " I think it's time we move?"

before fucking further? Being that Alyssa so rich, they could at least afford something some place discreet etc....if you dont cover these aspects, I might be tempted to stop reading by virtue of the "Law of Unnecessary Ignorance" in writing the storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I read through your answer to another fan, where you stated that there would be no moralising about Alyssa's lifestyle, and she wouldn not "see the light" and become a "moral" person. And I am with you on that. the whole story is based on her free atitude towards what she is doing.

So when I in my review for chapter 4 mentioned that I would whant to see the four of them in a steady relationship, maybe with children. I was not meaning that Alyssa would have to give up the life she so clearly love. As this is fiction and not RL, i am sure you could find a open minded way for our favourite four to get the best out of two worlds so to speak.

Best of wishes

Paladin Steelbreaker

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
A Hard bonding weekend for three

This was by the most awesome 'doodle' story ever! Thank you, and if you do not complete this erotic, but less than fully artistic doodled tale, then I will steal it. I will file off the serial numbers and finish it under my name ( but mine will not as good as yours would have been ). I am enjoying your work, I tell you truly it is better than you think it is. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...