It's Me Again

Story Info
Nancy gets a visit from a man she can't remember.
8.8k words
4.43
6.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who the hell are you?" Nancy stated as she opened the door to a man she did not recognize.

"That's rude Serena, you said your home was always open for me to come stay." He stated as he forced his way into her home. Nancy was stunned at his nerve, she wasn't sure what to do, she was starting to worry if the new pepper spray would be enough to protect her, so she reached over for her to phone to call the police.

The stranger casually took the phone from her hand and slid it into his pocket. She smiled a little to try to assure herself that everything would be alright and spoke to her aggressor: "My name is Nancy, not Serena. I'm not a stupid girl, you don't have to bother with the theatrics, I understand your need to want me scared." Nancy paused for a few seconds, but only got silence in return from him, then said, "Go ahead... Rape me if that's what gets you hard... or make up some evil motive to why you are doing this to hide the fact you are just a lonely guy with no future." Nancy giggled, "Oh, sorry to make light of your situation, but I'd rather just laugh at how pathetic it is than worry about what you can do to me."

The man moved across the room towards her, "Just as I remember, you haven't changed a bit. Still as loud as ever, always jumping to conclusions." Nancy turned away from him but the stranger continued to talk: "I'm here to catch up. It's been six months since we last spent time together." He moved closer to Nancy and gave her an innocent peck on her right cheek. This caused Nancy to blush slightly, the feeling of someone close to her almost erasing all of the bravado she had just a second before.

"Do you remember me?" asked the stranger, which just confused Nancy. The man looked around 20 and quite handsome: tanned skin, tall frame, the start of some muscles showing through his long sleeved shirt...

Nancy quickly recovered her senses to reply, "No," with a face to imply that his question was obvious.

"Maybe I can help jog your memory. Let us see if this sparks some memories: We met while out hiking and then started meeting a lot in secret." He smiled, then joked, "Let me think if there is any other clues..." The man opened his jacket, and reached inside his right pocket to pull out his phone.

"Hung out in June, 23rd to 26th, I was in town for work and you offered your place for me to stay." He flipped the screen on of his phone so Nancy could see: there was a picture of her dressed in a maid outfit, pulling down the top to show off her breasts.

He continued: "You might not remember our first night we went camping. But maybe something else will spark some more memories: You started to talk about wanting to experience something new, that you wanted to enjoy some pain, because it got your sexual pleasure up more. You bought handcuffs so I could restrain your arms behind your back. Next, you bent over for me so I can whip you over your round ass till it got red..." He grinned again when Nancy couldn't hide an embarrassed blush, the first hints of doubt coming over her mind that this guy was really someone who she knew well. The words slowly sank into her, as her sense of disbelief started to get smaller, she began to vaguely remember him... and their activities. Like the moments were trapped in a haze, she couldn't recall them fully, but more as flashes as he kept talking.

Nancy shook away the flashes, "June 23rd? We couldn't have hung out then. I was sick the entire weekend, my entire body was sore, and I didn't leave my house at all. There is no way you have been here before, so please just leave."

He chuckled at the thought, "No need to get so aggressive now. I'll prove it to you, again, if I must," he spoke and then stepped towards Nancy until his face was barely centimeters away. Their eyes connected for a moment and Nancy felt his intense stare into her, "Stop getting worked up Serena, I'm not the type of guy who forces myself on women," which caused Nancy's eye's to jump a little in shock, fearful his words then were nothing more than a placating lie.

"You keep calling me by that name! My name is NANCY," she yelled.

Nancy, now embarrassed she had succumbed so quickly to fear, decided to push the man away and take a seat, she sighed loudly trying to regain control of her senses, but all this did was amuse him further. The stranger took the open chair next to her and asked, "You must have wondered where your pink panties were?"

"W-w-w... I don't..." Nancy stuttered as she tried to maintain composure. She had forgotten those underwear, ones she had given up on ever finding. It had been six months since their disappearance, and after a month she had abandoned ever learning where they had vanished too. How could he know that? And how could he have been in her place and stole them? "Wh...where are they...?" Nancy finally uttered.

"Why in my suitcase of course, and a few other things of yours as well. It has a piece of your clothing that we never got to use yet."

"Stop talking like that... you sound like a... stalker. A creep!" She exclaimed as she instinctively covered her top and pushed her skirt down to hide any part of herself from his view. "Now what the hell are you actually doing here!"

"I need a place to stay for the next while, and you are always accommodating." He smiled as his confidence oozed out of him as he leaned in closer. Nancy couldn't deny his handsome looks, the hint of a musky, virile scent hit her nostrils and as it reached her head she began to feel hot. In a split second, she realized the familiarity of his smell: It was him. She was absolutely certain, without question that it was a smell that she had deeply breathed in as his face nestled against hers, during their sex... But was she having such a hard time remembering any of this? She couldn't even remember his name. But her memories slowly began to revert, and she could see bits of what had happened between them.

Her mouth involuntarily opened, then shut, trying to find a response. After a pause, Nancy demanded: "I need you to leave, now. I don't know who you are, or how you got that photo, but you need to leave."

"Not need to be such a bad host, I've only just got here." He grinned then looked down at his hand and waved a key, "and, it looks like I already have a copy of your keys to live here whenever I want." This gave her the immediate sensation of being completely powerless. All the pepper spray and keys to lock her doors away did little to deter him from entering, and the thought scared her. What else does he have? She thought, as the uncertainty of this stranger and her future invaded her mind with the images of their past.

"How the hell did you get a copy of my key!"

"Serena..." He said her old name for emphasis, "We've been through a lot. You were the one who gave me this key. Telling to stop by whenever I'm in town." Nancy had to wonder if she knew him as much as she thought she did...

He let out another chuckle then started speaking with a hint of mischief in his voice: "It may surprise you, but I'm not so awful you can't talk to me. We spent 4 whole days together Serena..."

The man was clearly toying with her as his words played into her psyche, while she struggled to retain her sense of self, but as the memory of him crawled into the folds of her mind... and as the panic built in her heart of how alone she was with someone she didn't even know... the anxiety became unbearable. She pulled away, and took several paces in the other direction, but then she remembered... She was alone. Her instincts had her grab at the pepper spray from her pocket, but just thinking about what it would look like, and if the stranger truly could manipulate her life without effort, made her second guess using it. Maybe he is the dangerous one after all?... She put the canister back. The man then moved from his chair to the couch and sat in her usual spot, spreading his arms on top of the head rest, as his eyes followed her around the room.

She began to rub her shoulders, as she asked quietly "Who are you..."

He just smiled as he continued to watch her, which unnerved her greatly, it was almost as if he knew what thoughts were going on inside her mind. Nancy took the time to study him a bit more, his eyes... He had dark brown eyes. Her mind blanked for a moment while she tried to put a face to those eyes.

He studied Nancy back, in a condescending way: "Oh c'mon... really? Don't you remember that night. June 24th was such a good night for us, where were we?"

"I told you already, I was sick that entire weekend. I was home alone curled up under my blankets. There is no possible way you can claim we were together." Nancy was very disturbed by what he was implying.

"Look. You weren't actually sick that weekend. Don't you remember that? I can even give you more detail..."

She tried to drown his voice out but that just caused her to not hear what he was saying, while he rambled on she only managed to pick up bits of it, "We... talked...out...into it... really hurt... great sex..." which just scared her more than if he actually said specifics.

"So... Serena, the more you resist your real memories, the weirder this seems. So just calm yourself. Look into the pictures on my phone." He held up his cellphone for Nancy, it was a video of them two. It was almost like she could see right through his eyes... watching as Nancy undressed to her undergarments, shaking her ass and turning her face around to make silly faces at the camera. He said while narrating the video. "June 24th. Serena, that day I helped you achieve one of your deepest desires." Nancy could see it with her own eyes, that was indeed her.

"No way this is real." She jolted her seat and backed out of the room, dashing down the hallway and upstairs to her room, locking the door behind her. She heard the footsteps behind her, getting louder... coming closer. It seemed as if he wasn't trying very hard to keep himself hidden, which made every inch of her body shudder and freeze as fear took hold. Nancy began to go through the same routine over again, repeating every option she thought she had as she ping ponged her way around her room trying to avoid being in the presence of the mysterious intruder.

With a grin, he began from the other side of the door, "We had so much fun the last time I was here. We talked for quite awhile before, you know."

His comments shook her brain in a way that she could no longer form a coherent thought and her eyes rolled upwards a moment, a flush coming over her cheeks, "Stop..." She whispered.

"There is a perfectly simple explanation: I hypnotized you." He continued, "That was the whole point of your wanting to experiment with something new and I was more than willing to volunteer my services."

"...That can't be..." Nancy muttered as she recalled some flashes, "There is no way you hypnotized me!" She screamed defensively. "You did not! This is bullshit!" Her tone quickly changed from upset to scared, and it sounded as if she was pleading as well.

The man on the other side of the door fell into silence as the echo of her last scream resonated. The only thing Nancy could hear now were her panicked breaths and her heart racing. She clenched her fist, tightly shutting her eyes trying to think about her next action. Was she actually under his spell? Was he a stalker that has followed her home... kidnapped her... and is doing God knows what to her. Nancy began to play back her memories and went deep into them. Trying to find the missing pieces in a way, then after minutes passed... "Serena," she finally heard him say, "you remember..."

Like the floodgates had been opened, her lost memories had been found. Even with only fragments... It was a terrifying sensation that washed over her that brought on a fear and excitement which was completely unfamiliar to her. At first her vision went dark but when she opened her eyes a flood of color consumed her. Every fiber in her being told her that was not her normal self.

"I told you my name is not Serena!" She retorted frustrated his inability to call her by her real name. She wanted to convince herself more than anything, as she said it out loud, that her name was not what he claimed. But her heart and soul denied her, she felt a tingling within her, then another wave of shame.

"Serena, no need to be like this. Just let the memories wash over you as you remember our history together. The time we went out on a morning hike just to have sex out in the woods without getting caught." His voice trailed off with a slight mocking edge as he continued on his account, "While I came in your mouth, we agreed that we'd call you Serena whenever I visited, in case anyone heard us through the walls. But when I was really here, only I could call you by your new name: Serena."

Nancy now shook at her very core, the thought of being out in public with this stranger filled her with a kind of fear, an unfamiliar and cripplingly addictive kind of fear that shook her very self to its foundations. No way, was what all of her senses cried out, there was simply no way she would ever do this.

"Yea, and I totally called you master right after." Nancy snarkily replied, "As if I was a helpless slave you were conditioning through repeated sessions of sexual training. Really?!" Nancy made a weird laughing sound to try to cover her genuine nervousness and said with a haughty tone "Give me a break!"

"Repeat after me, I will obey my master."

"Hah," was her dry response.

"Say it Serena. Say it and all of these mixed feelings and headaches can go away." He waited a second and just before Nancy started talking to herself he interrupted, "This is probably why you have been confused as hell lately. Your memories keep conflicting each other." He fell silent, as Nancy pondered for a moment about what he just said. That's impossible... Right? "Just let me help you. Say, I will obey my master..." he softly whispered.

"I will obey... my... master." Her voice shook in hesitation at saying the words but just saying them gave Nancy a sharp shock of arousal and some kind of rush overtake her mind. What is this feeling? She felt it in the pit of her stomach... this kind of sickness.

"Again."

Nancy could barely manage out, "I-will...obey my master."

"Louder!" He instructed firmly as she shuddered, her pussy was wet.

"I will obey my master... oh god... What is this..." Nancy murmured, this was a terrible nightmare. As her senses cried out denial at such ridiculous notion of obedience and submission, her body responded in ways she never thought it was possible.

"Just bringing out the side of you, that you force down whenever I leave." He sounded very confident, even cocky in that regard.

Nancy couldn't stop her hands from roaming her body, finding their way to her abundant assets.

"How? I mean that... is just not..." Nancy gasped out between her own labored panting. Her mind raced from confusion to embarrassment in her own actions and back again in a nonstop cycle. Her whole identity was under attack and as she looked around for some answers... she could see what her hands were doing and snapped them away from her body like she had been stung. Her mouth twisted as she moaned to herself, she wanted to move the conversation away, desperately needing it to divert from the direction she knew it would continue along with this line of discussion.

"Enough talk! I need you to leave!" She barked through the door but she knew that wasn't true. She wanted to call the police so they could finally arrest and punish him for entering her home uninvited.

"Obey your master..." The phrase lingered in her mind like he had planted it there, "I don't play to leave any time soon, we still have to catch up for old times' sake." He sounded casual, relaxed, it almost made it seem like the situation wasn't his problem and made her question his motivations for invading her life, "Your subconscious wants me to make love to you. It feels incredible to forget all the responsibilities in life and just go through your life guided and cared for, and knowing you are appreciated."

"Yeah, no... that is ridiculous... You really don't know me. I would never say anything close to that. I mean, what a ridiculous thing to say..." she trailed off. A lie. She wanted him. No doubt about that, she wanted him with a power she couldn't understand. It was a force inside that wanted his body as a drug to be consumed freely, whenever possible. However, he would take her body with a demanding urgency, but never push too far beyond what Nancy felt she could handle, and yet he always pushed Nancy's boundaries one inch further, challenging the very meaning of safe. When was this going to stop?

Nancy laid in her bed and tried to push out the intrusive memories, but during her resistance couldn't keep her hands idle as they returned to her breasts. Her nipples became even more erect, as she squeezed her firm tits. "No..." She quietly protested her growing arousal as the desire became impossible to ignore and she realized it wasn't something she could control. She felt an unknown energy swirl inside, threatening to burst through at any moment, a sense she had never encountered before overwhelmed her in the way the emotions took control. In fact, she remembered it: This was his presence... he was there, touching her body, whispering in her ear. It felt familiar, warm and soothing.

Slowly her hands rolled lower onto her flat tummy and then kept going until her fingers hooked into her shorts, tugging them down as she kicked away her covers. "...Okay Serena." She conceded to herself. "I know you want to please him, show him that he doesn't control you, but you must keep him at bay. Just follow along until this nonsense is over." The images in her head of him turned to focus on her breasts as she began fondling her chest, her erect nipples from being worked with such skill. He had told her, no he had hypnotized her to love her breasts so much, she had been forced to develop this love long ago.

"It's been quiet for a while now, are you hypnotized?" He smugly stated from the other side of the door, knowing exactly the position she was in.

"Huh? Oh..." She realized she had said the words in her fantasy, "Just thinking out loud."

"Yup... I am just being forced to touch myself while I am pretending you aren't even here." Nancy continued her lewd acts of seduction as she pictured it. Her thighs closed around one hand as she fingered her opening while another continued teasing her nipple.

"Then you will have no problem if I stand here, outside of your door as I hear you masturbate to my commands." He insisted. She didn't have the will to protest his words, so instead she bit down on her lip, which did little to prevent any noise from escaping. This was absurd... There is no way I would...

As the heat and pleasure in her body intensified with each thrust, his image turned sinister to her and she was reminded why this was so wrong in the first place.

He stayed quiet, holding himself in silence, waiting to hear the tell-tale signs of pleasure as her soft gasps and sighs wafted in. "Still touching your sweet parts I presume?" He rhetorically questioned with confidence. She stifled a grunt of disapproval. Her body would not submit so easily! He waited for a few moments to pass in awkwardness then asked another question "You are so beautiful in my eyes, have I told you that?"

A flush crept over her cheeks that had nothing to do with arousal as her thoughts raced: 'No, please... Not a compliment. How can a person say such things, without it being seen as a lie? Don't remind me!' The thoughts screamed in protest, but instead she made it sound more calm, but the moan still betrayed her body as she said it.

"Is your body hot?" He questioned curiously, she didn't respond right away. He waited and then when she finally admitted, "Yes."