It's Me Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A feeling washed over her in her mind that he was the most important person in the world to her, she gasped suddenly, as she responded "It is burning!"

His words seemed to drown out any others as it completely covered her mind: "Listen to my words, Serena... Feel your heartbeat quicken... Let all other sounds fall away until there is only me... And your breath... Only your breath... Now it's time to obey..."

"Mmmmph~!" Her moans reached his ears through the wooden door and her panties became absolutely soaked with her lust as it spilled freely out of her dripping mound. She needed him and her body cried out for more. There was only the two of them together. Two in harmony... her mind began to imagine things...

...He pushed Nancy against the wall, grabbing her roughly as his tongue forced its way into her mouth while her own hands tore away his clothes until all she felt was the hard muscle underneath her hands as his own squeezed her hips, pulling her close. The pleasure rocked her, this was his doing she knew it... And then it was his strong grip in her hair as her knees sank down on the carpeting, looking up at him in pure adoration as he looked down at her with pride. Her hands caressed over his groin, taking care of his pants, as she unzipped his jeans and revealed his manhood. It was beautiful to her. It looked different, bigger... She didn't know why, but she remembered the way his shaft looked, her dreams, how it seemed more erotic in every way, it was a kind of perfection.

"That's it, remember those moments, every one. You felt it all." He chuckled in his triumph as his own voice floated in the air in the memory. "That weekend was just the start... Now listen..." She moaned and he smirked in victory.

Nancy shook, as if awakening from a dream state. She lay splayed on top of her bedspread, still clothed as she looked around dazed as her memories collided once more, realizing she was in this moment. His voice could be heard in her mind still as she recited, "You belong to him... His to use as he pleases."

"NO! That's not true. I am my own woman..." She demanded of herself with every ounce of willpower left, forcing her hands off her body. "I can fight this. He did this to me." Nancy sat up in her bed with a feeling of disgust that was foreign to her, "I will not let him in!"

Her hands still wanted to explore her body, though. This sensation wasn't going to subside, no... She felt the pulsing, the throbbing, between her legs that begged for release and wanted to feel a stiff erection pounding away inside, "No. Please stop!" She screamed in denial and put her face into a pillow. The overwhelming sensation to let this fantasy run wild was powerful enough that she nearly succumbed completely and took the steps to end it. "This is bad..." her lips panted out, muffled by the fabric. She imagined a tongue slipping between them, tasting the sweetness that had begun dripping out in her lust and gasped, letting in more air through her nostrils that tickled her senses.

She could hear his mumbled voice speaking, but couldn't make out what he was saying, as if he was underwater.

As this situation grew more and more strange and uncomfortable, she began to become a little nervous. Then that same phrase kept playing in her mind, "I will obey my master." She spat a reply quickly into her pillow with an edge of defiance, but couldn't keep it together much longer as another surge of wetness poured out and she wiggled in discomfort and a degree of pain, like her insides were clawing at her.

"No!" Nancy finally shouted at no one, as her tears began to fall and she curled up to sob to herself with confusion and worry. "Just let this nightmare end! Wake me up!" The fact that she couldn't just push it back and let it end scared the living shit out of her, something was seriously wrong with her mind that this whole thing had her confused and questioning reality. If she wanted to think about what she was doing, the task proved impossible.

"What is your name?" He finally asked after a good long period of waiting.

This is what it all comes to, a battle of wills and then for some reason her voice managed to shake as she squeaked out, "...Nancy."

"Shame, here I thought you were finally going to be honest with me. Let's try again, what is your name?" He impatiently repeated the question.

"Serena." Her eyes fluttered at how easy it had been, she hadn't fought back at all, "Wait, NO! Nancy!" She moaned out in despair at being tricked. "FUCK!"

"Oh we will do plenty of that. Don't you worry." She imagined his wicked smile as he teased, "Maybe sooner than expected!" She imagined him leaning on the other side of the wooden door with that self satisfied grin on his face that got her so horny in the first place, before she remembered how he had forced her to strip, before the session which created the mess she was in now. He had slowly undressed, the memory returning in full detail, the sight of her master's hardened muscles and bare, rippling chest. As it hit her, her own need came raging up, the aching building up to an unbearable climax in her loins.

"This can't be happening, not to me. He isn't getting what he wants, NOT. ONE. MORE. TIME!" She mewled in misery and shook violently as her hand disobeyed and sank low, her fingers exploring deep until she felt her finger brush against the button of pleasure and press down. The fireworks burst within her body as she shuddered against her mattress and rolled onto her back, crying out and panting while she waited for it to be over and for sanity to return. When it was done, she remained gasping for breath, "Why can't I stop!?" She desperately wondered why she had no control over her hands and the room began spinning as the fever swept through her with new intensity.

Nancy knew why she couldn't bring herself to take control, the real answer was simple and scary: She was under his control, he wasn't lying. Everything about this felt exactly like a dream except the sensations which felt real... but it had been too real for her tastes.

The truth hit her like a speeding freight train, sending her emotions sky rocketing in fear, "I'm fucking possessed or worse, there is something deeply wrong with me..." A kind of panic attack was setting in as she came to realize this was more serious than she imagined, that perhaps this wasn't all just a big misunderstanding on her end. She clutched at her blanket, yanking on it and brought her pillow closer with her free hand while she was frozen in terror and clung to it with desperation.

He spoke softly but insistently. "Are you ready Serena?" She frowned angrily in response but froze in place as her arm moved with a mind of its' own. 'Damn him,' She cursed herself as she stood and her trembling feet stepped away from the sanctuary of her bedding and into the night as her hands reached out towards the lock. "No!" She pulled back just in time, clinging onto the locked door handle for dear life with both hands. His voice came in that same rhythmic tone that seemed to dissolve any doubt as to the direction this event would head towards.

"Serena, you can feel that strength seeping through your body, calming every muscle, leaving you limp as you listen to my voice." Nancy relaxed and felt the fatigue sweep over her, and as if controlled, her head slumped, her gaze fell downward and she spoke softly, "Master..."

Her fingers fumbled clumsily with the doorknob, unable to turn the lock. It was like someone else had control and tried to steer it correctly without understanding the basics.

It clicked as the door opened. There he was. Tall, lean and in control as she followed a few steps behind him, unsure of herself in what she was doing or what she wanted... Just that he was irresistible. His skin glistened in sweat that made his body sparkle in the sunlight like it was divine, so perfect and pristine. Serena swallowed hard at the vision and let him pass through the doorway before closing and locking the door behind him. "Slave Serena is ready to obey Master."

"Oh how nice of you to join me at last." The mystery man remarked in an amused tone, "I have missed you my pet." He stepped towards her, admiring her from all angles and stopped just inches from her. She couldn't tear her eyes from his but did feel his breath across her cheeks and found herself enjoying the faint contact of his muscles brushing against the flesh on her chest and midsection. She could smell his distinct, rich scent that sent shivers of excitement coursing throughout her body in reaction. Her mind begged for this embrace, wanting to give in entirely but knowing it would do no good; she was in too deep to fight it, knowing she wanted him badly...

His hands trailed along her sides and slid lower until he touched lightly upon her bottom before giving a playful squeeze. The feeling of him touching her made her gasp at the tingle of joy it caused her, "It is time for you to get to work. Give me a blowjob." Serena nodded her agreement eagerly as he led her over towards the bed. He sat down with his legs spread and laid back to allow his arms to hang free while still looking upon Serena. "It is time my darling slave to serve your master's needs." His words sounded almost kind for once and then ordered in the most seductive tone imaginable, "I want your mouth around my cock right now!"

"As you command," Serena smiled at the prospect of pleasing her master once more.

His hardness pushed between her lips with ease as she took his thick length inside until her nose rubbed into the hairs surrounding its base, inhaling that masculine smell once more before starting to suck on it with gusto as he had commanded, bobbing her head rapidly. Her hands were eager to stroke any portion of him that she couldn't fit inside her throat. There was no resistance as she sucked and slurped like a vacuum on his swollen shaft, her tongue whipping all along the surface. Her tongue then trailed over his ballsack, swirling around each sack before licking the underside and sliding back onto the tip, teasing the hole there. She watched him close his eyes tightly shut.

The feeling of having that full length filling her mouth like a piston as she swallowed it whole, just how he liked it. His reaction was satisfying enough to get her going, while his moans helped fuel her actions and desire. There was no hiding it when he opened his eyes, his pupils were glued firmly on her as his eyelids quivered ever so slightly whenever he blinked, forcing himself not to look away from what she was doing. And then without warning, the pleasure of her intense stimulation on his most sensitive organ became far too much and erupted without hesitation straight down her throat and she gladly gulped it down like she'd been famished for years, each swallow taking more in and making sure every no drop escape her mouth.

Eventually he eased off after several spasms of pleasure wracked his body causing it to buck upward at times, letting out a string of groans, "Serena..." He gasped, panting. "You were born to suck cock weren't you?"

She stared in awe at how she had brought him to completion so fast and answered without hesitation "Yes, my Lord." Her eyes glanced around briefly searching the room but seeing no one there as she spoke into space, "I was meant for serving this almighty cock."

Nancy felt embarrassed. Did her brain actually register this as a compliment?! The only time that had ever happened, even jokingly with former boyfriends, it had been awkward at best. How had this man's spell penetrated her soul? Why was it that being called a 'cock-whore' by this stranger made her insides melt into an excited mess instead of her normal fury of rebuttal...

"Serena." His command echoed off the walls. "Stand up and undress yourself, pretending you are a stripper in the club trying to get an extra tip from your customer."

Her breathing became shallower as the heat of passion coursed through her veins while she performed as instructed, peeling off her soaked shirt in one smooth motion and swinging her hips as she dropped the article of clothing in front of his crotch.

Nancy felt trapped inside her body with Serena, wondering why this had to happen to her and if maybe she was somehow cursed, that maybe she had wronged someone in a previous life... It seemed inconceivable otherwise. It wasn't fair to feel so damn excited while she stripped slowly, teasing the man who sat below watching with those smoldering hazel eyes. 'Goddamn him!' Nancy tried desperately to clear her mind, but it proved difficult as her body had free reign to explore. Her fingertips danced down her naked torso, tracing her bellybutton with one fingernail as her mind began to wonder if he liked this sort of thing.

With her back to him, her hands trailed across her hips before coming around in a circle and grabbed her behind, pulling it up and away to show off the firm curves she possessed as well as the light freckles dotted around her ass. The whole process was slow and deliberate and not lacking in the sexual chemistry between them. He certainly seemed pleased with how easily she played the role given, rubbing at his shaft once more, lazily as his eyes roved up and down her body.

After what seemed like an eternity, she managed to push her bottoms down, stepping out of the last obstacle, showing the soft hair above her vagina to him. It was neatly trimmed and clearly a product of her grooming habits. No matter how many times she saw Serena's body in this dream-like state of being she always felt foreign in it. Like a car with her name on the plate but driving itself with only her along for the ride.

"How about a lap dance?" He inquired smugly, raising one eyebrow as if expecting this next stage of his fantasy. Serena approached without a sound, placing both palms flat against the bed on opposite sides of his head as she lowered herself down until her breasts were barely in contact with his torso and started to grind against the man beneath her. With every pass of their bodies sliding against one another, the air was growing hotter, especially for Nancy. He moaned softly underneath her. She never missed a beat.

Nancy wasn't quite sure why her legs were positioned how they were but decided it must be that the angle was better or something along those lines; because surely the master wanted whatever would please him! 'How can I be so giddy!?!' Her mind reeled as it caught up and the fire of lust spread throughout her extremities in the heat of this intimate dance she'd been forced into. Their crotches pressed and rubbed together while she let loose several whimpers of desire that turned quickly to deep breaths, gasping, inhaling him into herself as though oxygen were scarce at present and this man was holding the last tank available!

"My little slave, you seem to be really enjoying yourself." His words hit home with such intensity it was like someone dousing the fire raging within her loins. The order was simple, easy. It felt natural that she should obey this demand without question or hesitation... Because obeying her master was natural for her... 'This is insanity! Serena stop now, before...' But it was no use, her body was set on autopilot and kept grinding away as his hands grabbed hold of her cheeks roughly, massaging each with practiced precision and occasionally smacking them hard for his amusement. "Mmm, yes master..." Serena whimpered as she was being slapped hard enough that her cheeks reddened.

'That bastard!' Nancy thought bitterly to herself, 'Did you expect that to be a love pat? He's playing to win your body like a trophy.' In all her years of experience, the young woman never could remember this particular emotion being tapped during sex, but the overwhelming lust mixed with pain brought out such a wonderful flavor of emotion to enjoy that it drove Serena on with renewed vigor.

They continued moving as one unit, her lips opening wide as though pleading for his kiss and his lips slowly inched forward... When suddenly he turned his head to the side as she was leaning in, his breath ghosting across the nape of her neck as she cried out in protest, "Why are you so cruel!?" Serena cried out as Nancy struggled internally. 'No, this must be part of his plan, it's just another test...' It made perfect sense of course. And so the young woman settled down as he began speaking. "Don't worry Serena, this is all part of our agreement." His tone filled her mind and body with warmth as though the very mention of it was soothing, yet thrilling simultaneously. "We both have our roles to play out in order for your new life together with me to commence. You're ready for it now, Serena." The wordplay on her name had seemed harmless at first, but she had come to recognize a deeper meaning behind it all now as she thought of Nancy briefly. She would lose something about herself as part of him consumed everything which made her unique, becoming his complete possession. Her own self and identity melting into his like two halves joining as one in perfect harmony with the world around them...

Nancy felt foolish. 'This man has been manipulating me this entire time...' Her mind drifted momentarily towards what he had done to her in that club, but the memories felt hazy as though she couldn't quite recall everything accurately like there was some missing piece of information she was overlooking and this frustrated her deeply. She continued trying to wrap her head around what was happening here but drew blanks at every turn as if he'd placed roadblocks in the way, preventing any sort of chance for escape.

His fingers ran gently along her jaw line while she lay against the side of his body. Nancy felt a mixture of fear and desire that was hard to resist as her skin erupted in goosebumps. The touch seemed gentle but there was still something rough and animalistic lurking underneath that made her shiver involuntarily. He spoke once more in that commanding tone she loved so much. "Serena, it's time for me to use your beautiful, tight cunt. Stand and straddle my waist, my sexy vixen." Nancy wondered what in the hell she had gotten herself into by going along with these antics of his but obeyed nonetheless, realizing she had no real option in the matter now anyway.

His cock had begun to stiffen beneath her when she sat down astride his pelvis, positioning herself just so as to allow maximum access to where he wanted to be buried within her depths. Serena moaned audibly as he reached around and ran his fingers down either side, stroking lightly at first before squeezing her buns with incredible force, almost bruising her skin. There was no doubt as to whether she would receive any say in this, his hold had become painfully firm and didn't release even a smidge while he maneuvered her up and down his slickened length with such ease it was almost laughable.

Her hands rested upon his broad chest, marveling at how strong he seemed despite looking somewhat sickly, "I've missed this over the last few months. Now let me show you how much Serena!" The mysterious man pushed upwards while simultaneously yanking her downwards violently which produced an extremely loud thump followed by a very painful yelp from deep within Serena's throat while their bodies made contact, "Yes!" She cried out ecstatically. "This feels great! Fuck my little wet hole as hard as you can, it's all yours my Lord! All yours." Serena seemed content with where she sat now as her knees supported the majority of her weight on either side of the man's hips below.

The thick rod slid in and out with ease, her soaking channel providing all necessary lubrication for smooth entry without resistance. She moaned as she rode him hard, "This was hole was made for you!" Serena groaned in response, hoping she'd be forgiven for taking so long to remember him after admitting that... It felt too good, the pain was long forgotten as she was finally beginning to feel pleasure again, focusing on how good it was being taken care of like this. The memory faded fast as soon as they got into a steady rhythm together and the pleasure began mounting rapidly as he assaulted her erogenous zone repeatedly until finally reaching its peak when she reached a violent climax that nearly knocked the wind out of her.