All Comments on 'It's My Life: Seven'

by RebeccaBrowning

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

As usual you managed to keep my attention.Thank you. So many of these are so poorly writen and so repetative that I seldom read more than the first paragraph. You, however, do turn a good tale.

Your situation--relationship with your X--seemed to have shifted as you got into the lifestyle he wanted. He really didn't want a wife, he wanted someone or something he could trade for new sexual experiences. It would be interesting to know just when you decided, oh hell with it, and started to go along and enjoy knowing that this was the life you signed up for and not the one you dreamed of.

I hope you keep up the series and write about when you said enough is enough and when and how you got out as well as a little bit about where, in life, you are now.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningabout 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everybody

for the kind e-mails and support, and I do know how to spell believe (oops). Somehow the title of this was put up as It's My Life : Seven Ch. 1. Please disregard the Ch.1, as it is the seventh installment of the story. the next entry will be Eight.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningabout 18 years agoAuthor
thanks literotica

Thanks for fixing the title guys. This site is very author friendly. Thanks also to all you anonymous folks who have written and telling me how much you liked the subject matter.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanabout 18 years ago
My, oh my, my ravenous slut

Becca, Becca, Becca. How did I not know? Anytime at all, just assume the position for me: on your knees, legs spread, head down on the mattress, ass high and ready. Be patient, my pet, for I want to drink in the sight of you before I worship at this wonder of womanhood

Now feel my tongue as it trails so lightly up that valley of fun, from your clit, across your damp folds, hesitating a moment at your pink entrance.... and then moving on, pausing longer on that small bridge of delight before reaching its destination.

'Tis better to receive than to give, you think? I think not. Often called a rosebud, but more like a tan pucker, your tight circle waits. A light lick. Another. That delicious shiver down your back. Open for me, sexy Becca. Susan has come calling.....

As always, I delight in your prose, your humor, your lust for life. I can't wait for you to hit the Eject button and get on with the rest of your life, traveling with you on your journey until you came into my life.

Love you, girl.

Susan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous