It's Never Enough!

Story Info
CD Johnny discovers no amount of stimulation is enough!
14.4k words
4.83
4.9k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've recently undergone major shoulder surgery. I'm in a lot of pain. This will probably be my last submission for quite some time. I hope you understand. I hope this story will make it worth the wait until my next one. Thank you for all your kind words; thank you for thinking it was worth your time to follow me. I promise I'll be back. I just don't know when.

I was facing the mirror, standing with my hands over my head against the mirror. My legs were spread just a little wider than my shoulders. Noah was behind me with his Viagra-induced cock buried to the hilt in my ass. He had his hands on my hips and was fucking me furiously. My silicone breasts were jiggling from the pounding. "Johnny, you're so fucking hot. My wife never does anything like this for me. She never dresses this sexy for me."

I was wearing a gray satin and lace corset with eight garter straps. My waist was cinched tight. I had on matching gray satin crotchless panties. I wore the panties turned around, so my ass was open and my little 'clitty' was covered by the panty. I had on smoke gray 15 denier stockings; the welt and back seam were charcoal gray. I wore smoke gray satin stilettos with 4" heels. Finally, I had on smoke gray satin opera gloves that were 23" long and completely covered my biceps.

Even though you couldn't see the nail polish on my fingers or toes, it perfectly matched the chrome red lip gloss I was wearing. I was wearing my shoulder length blonde hair loosely, it cascaded past my shoulders easily showing the platinum, silver, and white highlights just sprinkled throughout the blonde. My smoke gray mascara highlighted my sky-blue eyes. I had finished off my outfit with gray pearl jewelry. I had on a single strand necklace, 3" dangle earrings, bracelets on both wrists, and four rings, one each on the index and pinky finger of my left hand and the ring and middle finger of my right hand.

"This is all for you, Noah. I love your cock in my ass, I love the way you fuck me so enthusiastically. I'm going to cum baby, you know what I want you to do. Do it now."

Noah reached around with his right hand and began to rub my little 4" clitty up and down through my satin panties. With the other hand he began to rub my stocking covered thigh from welt to knee and up again. His 7" cock was hitting my P-spot perfectly. I began to shake as the first of multiple orgasms hit me. "Fuck me, Noah, fuck me, Noah, fuck me, Noah!". I was begging him.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Noah screamed as he began to cum in my ass. The sight of us in the mirror, the feel of his hand rubbing my clit, the sound of his orgasm, the smell of his cologne and my perfume, the taste of my gloss as I licked my lips sent me over the edge too. I began to spurt repeatedly, my cum starting to dribble out through the satin material onto his hand. His cum filled me up and then started dribbling out of my ass, down my thighs onto his other hand.

Noah knew what I liked, what I wanted, what I needed! He scooped up my cum and his cum and fed it to me with his hands. I would lick one hand clean and when I started eating the cum from the other hand, he would reach down and scoop up more. He continued alternating hands until there wasn't any cum left to eat.

"You're insatiable! My wife never swallows, you eat my cum and your cum too! I'm going to fuck you all afternoon."

"That's why I let you come over here! What position do you want next, baby?"

"You know what I like best, doggy style. On your hands and knees, facing the mirror so we can both watch." I obliged Noah and with one forearm on the bed for support, I reached underneath us so I could fondle his scrotum with my satin fingertips while he pounded me again.

For a brief moment, my mind wandered. If you would have told me 2 years ago that I would be fucking a different man every day of the week while I was dressed in women's clothing, I would have laughed in your face, right before I punched you. How things change....

My name is Johnny. I'm 5' 10" tall but only weigh 150 pounds. I am in great shape. I'm a runner, a swimmer, and do yoga daily. After I began to explore my femme side, I added feminine stretching exercises to my daily routine. They helped accentuate my curves without adding bulky muscle. My girlfriends always used to tell me they were jealous of my abs, hips, and butt, especially my butt even before I started my femme exercises.

My parents were independently wealthy. They'd won a medium sized lottery but didn't go on any crazy spending sprees and invested it wisely. They would never have to work another day in their lives. They insisted I get a college degree and work for a while though. They were kind enough to get me an apartment off campus. I lived by myself. After graduation, I found an online job where I could work from home. I never had to go into an office. If I had a Zoom meeting, I just tucked my hair under a baseball cap.

It all started, innocently enough, during my senior year with a 'History of Cinema' class I was taking as an elective. We had a term paper to write that would be the majority of our grade. There were groups of movies you'd have to watch, and then you could pretty much choose what topic you wanted to write about for those movies.

Not really knowing, I chose the group that included The Millionairess, Belle de Jour, and The Graduate, all films from the 1960's. I chose to focus on the way the women were portrayed, especially the way they were dressed in what I called their 'stockings scenes.' Sophia Loren, Catherine DeNeuve, and Anne Bancroft were all excellent actresses, at the top of their profession, yet all were asked to be in a scene that not only showed them wearing stockings but was the focal point of that scene.

My paper suggested those scenes were unnecessary and were only there for the titillation of the male audience. When the professor returned my rough draft, she asked me to also explore the idea that these women were in complete control of the men in those scenes and what that meant.

After watching the scenes again, I had to admit she was right. Not only was it obvious the women were in charge, but you could see it in their faces. These women knew they had those men under their thumbs. The Dustin Hoffman character in The Graduate, in particular, was completely mesmerized. When Anne Bancroft deliberately sticks her nylon covered leg out, teasing him, he belonged to her.

What was that power? Where did it come from? I decided to do some research. I went to the store and bought a few packages of stockings. I was more than a little embarrassed, but no one was looking at me as I went through self-checkout. I got home with my purchases, sat down on the couch, and opened one of the packages of nylons.

The smell was intoxicating. The gossamer thin fabric slid easily out of the package. I was stunned at how sexy, how erotic they felt. I brought them to my lips, they tasted amazing. The sound they made as I rubbed them together was hypnotic. By now, I had a raging hard-on, I grabbed my purchases and raced into my bedroom.

Stripping naked, I opened all the packages and dumped my nylon treasure on the bed. I practically dove on top of that pile, rolling in it as I grabbed a pair and started rubbing my body from head to toe. I don't know that I had ever been harder in my life. I slid my hands inside the nylons and began to jerk off.

One nylon covered hand was cupping my scrotum, fondling my balls. The other hand was wrapped around my cock, furiously traveling up and down the length of my shaft. I had stockings underneath me, stockings on top of me, I even had one in my mouth, sucking on it and savoring the flavor. I came almost immediately. I had never had such an explosive orgasm before in my life!

There was cum everywhere, all over my body, the nylons, the sheets. I just lay there in the afterglow, stunned at the intensity of my orgasm and the way the nylons seemed to have taken control of me. I got an 'A' on my paper. My professor wrote a note next to my grade. "Excellent work! You have a keen insight into the erotic power of stockings!" She even drew a wink emoji alongside her comments.

Soon, just rolling around and jerking off with the stockings wasn't enough. That kind of became the theme to my life. It was never enough. I remember the first time I decided to try on stockings. I had depilated my legs; I didn't want any hair between my legs and the nylon. I was trembling by the time I had gotten the first stocking on; I came like a freight train as soon as the second stocking was over my knee.

I went out and bought satin sheets so I could luxuriate in that feeling underneath me. Every time I added an element to my masturbation sessions, my orgasms kept getting better and better. It was never enough. Satin panties, garter belts to hold the stockings up and keep them from falling, awesome feelings for a little while and then I knew I needed more.

I spritzed perfume in the air and on the sheets. The smell of the perfume added to the touch of the nylon and satin. Powerful orgasms rocked my body. It wasn't long before that wasn't enough. I had always loved the taste and feel of lipstick whenever I kissed a woman, I put some on the next time I pleasured myself. Not only did it taste amazing as I licked my lips, but it added a secondary odor besides the perfume. I had a mind-numbing orgasm. Soon, that wasn't enough.

Within months, I was dressing from head to toe. I discovered online tutorials for makeup and practiced, practiced, practiced until I wasn't just passable, I was gorgeous! I went to a transformation service to get my hair done and to learn how to perfect my nails. I practiced my femme voice so I could talk to myself and hear a feminine voice while dressed. I purchased a silicone crop top with 34C breasts and special silicone-based makeup to blend the crop top into my skin. I put up mirrors next to my bed, from wall-to-wall, ceiling-to-floor. I loved watching myself in the mirror. But even all that wasn't enough.

I bought dildos and began to suck them and fuck myself with them. Looking at myself in the mirror, dressed like a slut, deep throating one dildo with the other buried all the way up my ass, I came again and again, like waves crashing on the shore. But all too soon, that wasn't enough.

I had discovered my P-spot. I found that a 7" dildo was perfect for rubbing it as I fucked myself in and out, in and out hitting the P-spot on both the down stroke and up stroke. I could pleasure myself for hours but again, even that wasn't enough.

I had been eating my own cum for quite a while as part of my masturbatory, sensory overload games. I began to wonder what another man's cum tasted like. I began to wonder what it would be like to pleasure another man and have him pleasure me. I wondered if I could have the kind of power, kind of control over a man that I saw in those movies?

This time, I decided not to rush into things. I wanted to protect myself, protect my privacy, protect my identity. I went to some of the dating sites for married men and posted ads. I was very descriptive of who I was and what I wanted. I was looking for married men who were still in love with their wives but sexually unfulfilled. I didn't want any single men, any men on the verge of divorce. I wanted men who valued their privacy, their secrecy as much as I did.

I insisted that everything that happened be on my terms. The men had to give me their wives' phone numbers, email and snail mail addresses. They had to record a video of themselves saying they were with me of their own free will and I had not coerced them in any way. In return, I became their fuck toy. Whatever they wanted from their wives and couldn't get, I would provide. And we did it at my apartment so there was no chance of them being discovered. They had to take at least a half tab of Viagra I'd provide, so they would stay hard while with me. Lastly, they had to have a 7" cock. I wanted to make sure my P-spot got taken care of properly!

Through trial and error, I settled on seven guys, one for each day of the week. If they couldn't make it, that was their loss and they had to wait until the following week. They would text me the night before, letting me know what time they would be at my place, how long they would be there and how they wanted me to dress for them.

It was the perfect arrangement for me. I got to be with different men, with different desires. Occasionally, someone had to 'drop out.' They were moving away or felt like they were close to getting caught, whatever the reason. There was always someone waiting in the wings to take their places.

Noah loved sexy lingerie and all the positions his wife would never try. She wouldn't suck his dick at all and basically lay on her back until he 'got it over with.' My current group included someone who was into maids. I had so many maid uniforms, different styles, different colors, he bought most of them for me, so I didn't mind. Another guy was into schoolgirls. I had those uniforms, he liked to pretend to be the principal or a teacher. He really got off when I asked him to pretend he was the 'daddy' of a friend and I seduced him.

Another guy was a complete submissive and loved when I dominated him. Leather miniskirts, thigh high boots, leather opera gloves, I even had a full leather bodysuit and headpiece like Catwoman. The only rule was I couldn't leave any long-lasting marks or scars. Someone else was just the opposite. He wanted to dominate me. Handcuffs, hair pulling, light spanking, my rules were the same as my submissive. He couldn't leave any permanent marks or scars on me.

Another one was into nurses. He loved sexy nurses. I gave him weekly proctological exams, he came hard with my finger up his ass. We expanded that to include sexy female doctors. He loved it when I stripped down and gave him a 'physical'! The last guy I was currently fucking had a thing for Playboy Bunnies. He would dress as Hef (that's what I had to call him) and I would wear different colored Bunny uniforms for him. Again, he bought most of them.

On those rare occasions someone had to call off, I might go out and pick someone up, often I'd just stay at my place and play with my toys. Noah was right. I was insatiable. Sex was the focus of my life and engaging all of my senses in as many different ways as possible was the focus of my sexual relationships.

"Johnny?"

Noah brought me back to the here and now. Our session and my reminiscing over, we were lying in bed just kissing, hugging, and snuggling. I really loved that about Noah. When the sex was over, he still wanted to be intimate and caring. He made feel wanted in more than a sexual way. "Yes, baby?"

"I don't know any other way to say this so I'm just going to say this fast. I told someone about us, I told someone about you."

"You WHAT??!!!!" I pushed Noah away from me and sat up in bed, glaring at him. I was furious! Noah had violated one of my prime rules, protecting each other's privacy. No pics, no vids, no recordings of any kind. And we never, ever spoke about our relationship to anyone else. No one had ever done this before; I was more than furious. I was filled with white-hot anger!

"You son-of-a-bitch! You know what this means. Get out! GET OUT!"

Noah looked at me with puppy dog eyes as he stood up and began to slowly get dressed. "I'm going to keep talking while I'm putting my clothes on. I didn't set out to talk about us. I was having beers with my best friend, Eric, we always complained about our wives and our crappy sex lives to each other."

"What gives?" Eric asked. "I haven't heard you complain about Marcia in forever. She suddenly turn into some sex goddess, fulfilling your every want and desire?"

I snorted. "No, she's still the same old Marcia. She's so cold in bed I have to wear ski pants so my cock doesn't catch frostbite!"

Eric laughed then turned serious again. "Then what is it? What's going on. You look so happy, so fulfilled, so satisfied. Something's changed."

Noah turned back to face me. "That's when I told Eric about our relationship, about how special, how amazing you are in bed. I didn't tell him any of your private details. Hell, I didn't even tell him your name. I'm sorry. Truly, I am so sorry! Please, PLEASE forgive me."

I stopped glaring. While I had done everything I could think of to ensure my privacy, I guess I should have been surprised it had lasted this long. And if this was the worst of it, then I could live with that. I patted the bed next to me. "Come here. Kiss me before you go."

"I'm forgiven?"

"You're forgiven."

He sat down on the bed, and I sat in his lap. We kissed tenderly. I absentmindedly reached down and began to rub his crotch. "Johnny, please, don't. I have to go. I'm meeting Marcia and Eric and his wife for dinner. I can't be late."

I stood up and walked him to the door. I stepped back so he could get one last look at me before leaving. "You're walking away from this. By the time your drinks arrive, I'm going to be looking at myself in the mirror with a dildo up my ass, screaming your name. 'Fuck me, Noah, fuck me!" I giggled.

He leaned in to kiss me goodbye. "You're such a tease and I love it!"

Later, while I was sure he was still at dinner, I texted Noah a picture. It was a picture of my ass, framed by the garter straps and nylons with a dildo buried to the hilt. "This could have been you!" I captioned it.

"That will teach him to violate our privacy agreement!" I giggled.

I got a response almost immediately. "You're lucky I was in the men's room. I shared your picture with Eric. He thinks you have the most magnificent ass he's ever seen. He said he's going to be masturbating later tonight thinking about your ass!"

I sent back a wink emoji and then hurried back to bed. The thought of some strange man masturbating thinking about me had me hot and bothered. I had the dildo in my ass, fucking myself furiously. This time when I came, I was screaming Eric's name!

One week later, after another afternoon of incredible sex, Noah and I were cuddling again. He was licking the back of my neck; I was reaching behind me squeezing his ass cheeks. "Johnny?"

"If you tell me, you told someone else about me, I'm going to kick your ass!"

"No, gorgeous. I want to ask you something. I'm going to Europe on vacation in a month. I'll be gone for 4 weeks. I know I just lose out. Eric wanted me to ask you if you'd consider letting him take my place those 4 weeks."

I'd never done anything like that before. Then again, I'd never had anyone ask me anything like that before. I looked at Noah, letting him know I was turning the idea over in my head.

"He knows the stipulations and he wanted me to tell you he'll abide by all of them, right down to recording the video. All of it, all of his wife's personal contact information, all of your parameters. He'll abide by all of it."

It might not be a bad idea. Have someone warmed up in the bullpen the next time someone else bailed out. I wouldn't have to start from scratch. "Do you have a picture of him?"

Noah pulled up a picture of his best friend on his phone. "OMG! He's beautiful! He looks like Denzel Washington only more caramel colored then chocolate. Ooooohhhh, I'd fuck him in a heartbeat! Text him and tell him I'll interview him at the Alpha / Omega Club on Saturday at noon. If he can't make it, let me know."

Noah forwarded the information to Eric. Eric texted back within less than five minutes confirming our Saturday appointment.

The AOC was one of the local clubs that catered to the LGBTQ+ crowd. I always felt it was safer for me, and for my potential partners, to meet there. Their wives and their friends' wives wouldn't accidentally stumble upon them talking to me privately. And I was somewhere I felt safe and comfortable.