It's Never Enough!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric showed up right at 12:00. Punctuality was important to me, especially when I knew the time I would have with a man was very limited. "Right on time. I appreciate that, Eric. And may I say your picture doesn't do you justice, you're even better looking in person." I had butterflies in my stomach. Eric was gorgeous, sexy, alluring. I wanted to throw myself into his arms but managed to control those urges.

"And you are even more beautiful than Noah described you. His words don't do you justice."

"I'm aware Noah has shared the rules a man must follow to be with me, but I don't want to count on his interpretation. I insist on things being this way. If you feel you can't meet my requests, no hard feelings and we go our separate ways."

Eric met my eyes while I recounted all the stipulations I had. He nodded after each one and said, "I can do that." When I got to the part limiting his cock size to 7", he smiled. "I have to be honest, it's 7 1/2", I hope that's not a deal breaker." I smiled my assurance. "I do have to tell you my cock has some girth to it. I'm not a slender man down there."

I arched an eyebrow. "How big around?"

"Have you seen the new 12 oz. 'slim cans' beers are starting to come out in?" I nodded. "Not quite that big but close."

I smiled. "I guess I'll be getting a chance to find out."

"Does this mean I pass the interview?" Eric smiled to take any possible sting out of his words.

"I'll give you my phone number before we leave. Once you've recorded your video and sent it to me, I'll let you know you're good to schedule your first session with me after Noah heads off to Europe."

"If you're even half as hot as Noah says, I can't wait. He says sex with you is the best he's ever had, and second place isn't even close."

"Noah's such a sweetie. I may have to give him a little extra effort this week." I said while licking my lips lasciviously. "And I don't mean to be rude, but I really need to run. I have to get ready for the guy who's visiting me today."

I gave him a gentle kiss, brushed my lips against his and lightly ran my painted nails over his crotch. "I'll see you in a few weeks." I giggled.

The night before his first session, I got Eric's text. "Johnny, you have no idea how excited I am about tomorrow. I'm hoping you can fulfill my bridal fantasy!"

I just sent back this emoji in reply. 💋

I got up early the next morning to get ready. I don't know what it was about Eric, but he REALLY turned me on. I wanted today to be perfect for him. After depilating, I soaked in a hot tub with musk scented bubble bath. My hair was pinned up. I didn't need to shave any longer, I was getting regular electrolysis treatments for my facial hair. I dried myself off and began to apply my makeup.

I did my lips first. I used a lip plumper; I wanted it to have some time to work its magic. Then I applied a hot pink lip gloss that matched my nail polish. I followed that with my face crèmes and powders.

Eyes next, I applied eye liner above and below my eyes. I blended pink eyeshadows, mostly above but a little below my eyes. I added eyelash extensions. When they were dry, I used volumizing mascara to make my eyelashes pop! Even my lower lashes stood out, especially with the pink eyeshadow behind them. I trimmed my eyebrows and colored them in with an eyebrow pencil.

I sparingly applied pink rouge to my cheeks. I stopped to admire my handiwork. I took my hair down and brushed it, spritzed just the tiniest amount of product into my hair and fluffed it out. I grabbed my bottle of Egyptian Musk, and squirted a little behind my knees, on my inner thighs, in between my breasts, behind each ear and on my throat.

The first thing I pulled on was my white satin crotchless panty with the opening in the rear. Next was my white satin waist cincher with the eight garter straps. I placed my hands on the wall and sucked in my stomach while I tightened it up. I threaded the garter straps underneath my thong.

I had found the most incredible vintage 15-denier, satin sheen back seam bridal stockings with fully reinforced heels and toes. They felt insanely pleasurable while I was putting them on and clipping them to my garters. I then slipped the wedding garter on my left leg, just above the knee. I was going braless; my wedding dress wouldn't allow me to wear one. My silicone breasts are nice and firm so this wouldn't be a problem.

I started to get into my wedding dress. I had chosen a white satin strapless mermaid style; it hugged my curves all the way to my ankles with just the slightest train at the bottom. It was long enough in the back to cover my waist cincher. It had a plunging neckline, my ample decolletage was on full display. I zipped up, even with the waist cincher I had to suck in my stomach so I could finish. I was getting a newfound respect for all brides everywhere!

I stepped into my white satin bridal stilettos. They had open toes and a 5" heel with a little faux pearl and rhinestone bow just above the peep-toe. I rolled my extra-long white satin opera gloves up my arms. They completely covered my biceps and had open fingertips, so my fingernails were on full display.

I put on my white faux pearl and rhinestone six-row choker necklace with a hanging faux pearl and rhinestone teardrop. My teardrop earrings matched my necklace. I wore pearl and rhinestone choker bracelets on my wrists that also matched my necklace. I finished off my jewelry with pearl and rhinestone rings on the middle and ring fingers of my right hand. I had my one carat cubic zirconium 'engagement and wedding rings' on the ring finger of my left hand.

I put on my waist length, double-tiered bridal veil. I finally turned around and looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I gasped and began to choke up. I sat on the edge of the bed, looking at myself in the mirror. Even when I closed my eyes, I couldn't get the image of that gorgeous, sexy soon-to-be bride out of my head. This bridal fantasy had already exceeded my every expectation and it was just getting started.

When Eric arrived, he found a note taped to my door. This is what it said. "Eric, Text me when you get here. Then count to ten and come inside, the door is unlocked. Kisses, Johnny"

When I got the text, I put the Bridal March by Wagner on my sound system. I slowly began to walk down the hallway from my bedroom to the living room. I was stunned to see Eric in a classic tuxedo. He was far and away more handsome than any man I had ever been with.

His jaw dropped to the floor when he saw the way I was dressed. I slunk over to him, put one painted nail under his chin so I could close his mouth, and asked, "Do you like what you see, baby?"

"I have never seen a more beautiful, sexier bride anywhere!"

Hand-in-hand, I led him to the bedroom. Eric carried me over the threshold! Once inside, he put me down, looked me in the eyes and said, "I want you to undress me baby! And I want you to know I took a full tab of Viagra just before I got here."

"OMG! Eric, you are such a bad boy and I love it!"

I started undressing Eric slowly, taking my time. As I said, he's beautiful. I was drinking in the look of his hot, naked body as I uncovered it. Of course, I was smothering that body with kisses, running my painted nails over it and licking him everywhere. Finally, he was standing in front of me just wearing his skintight briefs. His rock-hard cock was poking out over the top of his underwear, with just a drop of pre-cum on it. I knelt down, looked at him and asked, "So my husband likes the way his wife unwraps her presents, does he?"

I didn't wait for an answer but licked that drop of pre-cum off his cock. I slid his underwear down his legs and threw them off to the side. We both looked into the full-length mirror. There was this fully dressed gorgeous bride, on her knees in front of her naked husband who was sporting this huge erection. I smiled at him in the mirror as I began to minister to that cock!

I took just his prick inside my mouth and ran my tongue around the underside of the rim and licked his slit. One hand began to fondle his balls, the middle finger of that hand was gently running up and down his perineum. I wrapped the other hand around the base of his cock and moved my mouth down until it touched my hand. I began to jerk Eric off and suck his cock at the same time.

I was determined to give Eric the best blow job he'd ever had. I started slowly, squeezing his cock with my hand while licking and sucking his shaft. I began to increase speed until my hand and mouth were furiously running up and down his erection. I continued to play with his balls and perineum. Eric's hips began to rotate, he started moaning and put his hands behind my head, thrusting into my mouth as deeply as he could, pulling me towards him. Eric was face-fucking me and screamed when he unleashed a torrent of his hot cum in my mouth. "Johnny, Johnny, Johnny! Shit baby, shit. Swallow my cum, baby, swallow all of it. Fuck, fuck, fuck! C-cu-cum-cccccuuuuuummmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!!!"

He pulled my face against his groin and held it there. I wouldn't have pulled away if I could. I continued to swallow every drop of his sperm. I found out how delicious he tasted. When he finally released the back of my head, I slowly let him out of my mouth. I licked the final drops of jizz from the tip of his dick and stood up. Eric was trembling when he pulled me into his arms.

He kissed me passionately, hungrily. I found out, when you were in Eric's arms, the rest of the world ceased to exist. Eric turned me around gently and began to unzip my bridal gown. When he got it completely unzipped, he reached around the front of me and began to peel my skintight dress off of me from behind. He got it down around my ankles, and I reached behind me to steady myself on his shoulders as I stepped out of my wedding gown. I loved the feeling of him undressing me, I enjoyed watching us in the mirror even more.

Kneeling behind me, he said, "Johnny, I don't want you to take anything else off, not even your veil. You look so fucking hot in your bridal lingerie I probably could have stayed hard for hours without the Viagara." Eric began to kiss my ass cheeks tenderly. His tongue ran down the seam of one of my stockings while his hands caressed both nylon-covered legs from the front. He tongued back up to my ass and repeated that on the other leg. I was so turned on I was gyrating in front of him. When he got back up to my ass, he pulled my cheeks apart and I groaned.

Eric was eating my ass and I loved it! He began to rim my rosebud and I was trembling with delight. His hands were running up and down my legs and I was in sensory overload. Watching him in the mirror, with his face buried between my ass cheeks was an even bigger turn on. He started running his tongue along my perineum and my knees got weak. He returned to my asshole and thrust his tongue inside me completely. He started running his tongue around the inside of me and I knew I couldn't last much longer. He started thrusting his tongue in and out of me; he was fucking my ass with his tongue.

I came shortly after, screaming his name in orgasmic delight. "E-Er-Eri-Eric, Errrriccccccccc!!!! Oooooohhhhhh! Eat me, eat my ass. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Cumming for you daddy, cu-cum-cummmmming for my husband. Nnnnnngggggghhhhh, you eat my ass so good." I almost fell to my knees as Eric continued to eat my ass until my orgasm subsided.

He stood up and guided me to the wedding bed. He lay me on my back, and I looked up at him with radiant pleasure. "Ooooooohhhhhh, baby. Sex with you is fucking incredible, you are SO hot!"

"Johnny, you are the hottest woman I know. Sex with you is insane. I want to consummate our 'marriage'; I want to cum together. Tell me what you want."

I elevated my ass while spreading my cheeks. "I want you inside me. I want my legs wrapped around your waist. I want your hands roaming up and down my legs. I want you to kiss and lick my face, neck, and ears. I want you to take this pussy and when we cum, I don't want you to stop. I want you to keep pounding this ass until we cum again."

Eric put his arms underneath my thighs and pressed forward until my ankles were on his shoulders. He intertwined his fingers with mine and pinned my hands to the bed. Then Eric slid his full 7 1/2" inside me. He hadn't lied. His cock was thick. My ass had never felt so full, my ass had never felt so fulfilled. I immediately began to thrust my hips back against his, squeezing his cock with my ass muscles while I rotated my hips around his shaft.

Our lips found each other's, and our tongues danced inside our mouths together. We weren't even trying to be gentle with one another, there was a sexual fire between us and there was only one way to put it out. Eric was pounding my pussy and I was thrusting myself against him just as hard. His hands were all over my legs, I love the feel of a man's hands rubbing my nylon-covered legs, I'm guessing Noah had told him this. That only caused me to fuck him harder, I was riding his cock, lifting my ass to ride his cock.

There was no talk between us; just the grunting and groaning from the exertion of fucking one another so passionately. A couple of minutes passed when I began to feel Eric's cock trembling inside me; he was going to cum and soon. "That's it, baby. Johnny wants her husband's cum, she wants all of it. Johnny wants to feel her hubby explode inside her. Fill me up, baby. Cum for me, baby, cum for me." Eric seemed to love it when I talked dirty to him, and this took him over the edge.

"Sh-shi-shit, shit, shit, SSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!" Eric exploded inside me as wave after wave of his hot sperm spewed inside me. I didn't stop but continued to thrust up against him, riding his cock all the way through his orgasm. Eric collapsed on top of me momentarily as he finally subsided, I was still riding his erection. Eric shook his head, and still hard from the Viagra, took over.

He was fucking me like an out-of-control madman now; pounding my ass as I had begged earlier. I locked my ankles behind his neck so he could get even deeper inside me. His hands were roaming my stocking-covered legs and it was driving me crazy! I was close and I started urging him. "Ooooohhhhhh, daddy, yes daddy, fuck mommy's pussy, fuck it hard. Mommy's ready to cum, I'm so close, baby! Make Johnny cum for her hubby, FUCK MY PUSSY!"

My dirty talk turned Eric on. I didn't think it was possible for him to fuck me any harder, but he bent down, cupped my ass cheeks and lifted me up. He was sitting back on his haunches and was literally lifting me up and down his shaft, using me to masturbate. With my ankles wrapped around his neck and my hands on his shoulders, I was nothing but his fuck toy, a toy he was using to jerk off with. "Nnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhhh, uh-uh-uh, oh shit, oh fuck, OH ERIC! B-Ba-Baby, baby, baby! C-cu-cum-cumming for you daddy, oh shit, oh yes, oh fuck, oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

He fucked me until my orgasm finished. I collapsed against him, but he didn't stop. He continued lifting me up and down, up and down, up and down the length of his hardness. His balls were slapping my ass cheeks, and I could feel him to start to tremble. I started rotating my hips and squeezing him with my ass cheeks, urging him on. "Fuck your wife, fuck your wife's pussy, fuck it hard. I want my husband to explode inside me, I want him to fill me up with his love juice. I love the feeling of your hot cock inside me, you're going to fuck me all night, daddy! This pussy belongs to you and only you from now on!"

Eric had another mind-bending orgasm. This time it was my turn to ride him until he was finished. He collapsed against me, and we cuddled and kissed with him still deep inside me.

The Viagara was amazing. We made love four more times that night. 69 with Eric on top of me so I couldn't squirm away. He was fucking my face when he came in that position; he had me pinned to the mattress. He fucked me doggy style; Eric came really fast as I reached underneath us and was fondling his balls while he fucked me. Eric took me from behind while I was standing in front of the mirror with my arms and legs spread. I loved looking at Eric's face over my shoulder in the mirror. I'm very visual and this caused me to cum quickly. Finally, Eric was laying on his back and I got to be on top. We came together and I fell into his arms.

Eric started sobbing uncontrollably. "What's the matter baby? Why are you crying? That was amazing!"

"This is all I ever wanted from my wife on our wedding night. I bought all of her beautiful wedding lingerie. As soon as we got upstairs to the Honeymoon Suite, she stripped out of it completely even though I begged her to leave it on. I always wondered what I missed out on. Now I know! Thank you for letting me relive my wedding night." I licked the tears off his face and held him close to me.

A week later, I was luxuriating in my tub; taking every possible minute to soak. I had already used my depilatory from neck to toe and showered it off before my bubble bath. I had just finished my third douche. I was smooth from the nose down and baby soft. Sighing because I wanted to continue to enjoy soaking, I got out of the tub and toweled myself dry. I rubbed myself with unscented hand and body lotion from neck to toe. I sprayed my favorite perfume, Egyptian Musk, on my inner thighs, behind my ears and on my wrists. The blood red nail polish on my fingers and toes had dried long before I got in the tub.

Eric had texted me the night before. "I don't know that it's possible to top last week. I've always fantasized about making love to a woman from the 1950's. A woman who wears sexy lingerie, stockings and stilettos every day of the week. A woman who understands the incredible power her clothing holds over a man."

I slipped into my prosthetic silicone breasts. I pulled on a black satin and lace garter belt followed by a pair of French cut black satin and lace panties. They were crotchless and of course, the opening was to the back. I threaded the six garters underneath the panties. I put on a black satin and lace bra, even though the silicone breasts did not need the support. I rolled the sheerest of 15 denier, jet black, Cuban heel and toe, back-seam stockings up each leg and clipped them onto the garters. I slipped black silk, open-toe shoes with 5" stiletto heels onto my feet. Then I pulled on my black satin and lace camisole and half-slip to complete my underwear.

I sat down at my makeup table and took my time. I plucked a few random eyebrows to complete the arch I had already thinned out. I used volumizing mascara to make my lashes really pop. My makeup palette matched my nail polish. I chose night-time makeup; it was flat out dramatic. I used my curling iron to put lots of curls and waves into my blonde hair.

I put on my black silk pencil skirt. It was 4" above my knees and had an 8" back slit. You could easily tell I was wearing garter stockings from the back when I walked. I buttoned up my sleeveless white silk blouse and slipped on the black silk jacket with half sleeves that was part of my skirt suit. I put on a black silk pillbox hat with a fishnet veil that came just below my nose and cheekbones. I added mid-forearm length, black silk gloves. The final touch was my matching cubic zirconia jewelry set. It consisted of tear drop earrings, sweetheart necklace, multiple bangle bracelets for both wrists, and five rings for various fingers on both hands.

There was a knock on the door. I grabbed my matching black silk clutch before I answered it. Eric just stood there staring. "Am I 1950's enough for you, baby?" I cooed.

"Holy shit! How did women ever forget how much control they had over men when they were dressed this way?" He came inside and I threw my arms around him, pressing my body against his as I kissed him passionately and thrust my tongue inside his mouth. He pulled me to him, his hands cupping my ass cheeks and grinding his crotch against mine.