It's Never Just Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he said. He moved a hand to her chin and turned her to face him. "Look at me," he told her. Charlie did as she was told, watching him fuck her. She held her knees back, keeping herself open for him as he moved in and out of her. He dropped a hand down, rubbing her clit with his thumb. The first touch causing her to let out a deep whimper as she tossed her head back and arched up. He rolled his thumb in circles as he continue to fuck her. Her breath got ragged and short as she gasped with each thrust. She wanted this to last forever, but she was sure both of them couldn't. Ten years was a long time to wait.

"Daniel," she whimpered, breathless. "Daniel, I'm going to cum."

"That doesn't sound like asking, Charlotte," he said.

She closed her eyes and opened them. "Please Daniel," she pleaded. "Please can I cum? Please?"

He smiled. Somehow hearing those words and seeing her face, it made the moment that much sweeter. "Cum. Cum, my sweet little doll," he told her. He kissed her as he felt it start, wanting to catch that whimper in his mouth as she came.

Charlie let her body relax as she exploded. Her pussy clenched around him, grasping and milking his cock as she came hard. Her entire body shook and quivered. Dan couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust a few more times and pushed deep inside of her, cumming. He broke their kiss, collapsing on top of her as he came, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, holding her as he came hard. He held himself inside her as he finished, not wanting the moment to end. His full weight on top of her for a few seconds, Charlie ran her fingers up and down his back. He rested there for a second before pulling out and lying next to her. Charlie stared at the ceiling for a second before she started giggling.

He smiled as he turned on his side to face her. "I thought you were faking it without the giggle," he joked.

"Well I didn't get my sink sound either," she replied. She moved closer to him, pushing him onto his back so she could rest her head on his chest. The movement seemed almost instinctual. He let her fingers settle on the small of her back.

"Wasn't really necessary since I um..."

"Yeah yeah yeah," she started. "Don't be gross, it was a joke, ass monkey."

His fingers moved to her hair, playing with it. "Ass monkey? You haven't called me that in..." He couldn't remember.

She lay with him quietly for a second and pulled away, climbing off the bed. She slipped her panties back on and grabbed his t-shirt off the floor and slid it over head. "I'll give it back, I just hate..."

"Being naked," he finished. "I know." He stood, slipping his underwear back on. "Me too."

Charlie sat on the bed staring at him. "Now what?" she asked. He leaned down and kissed her. "You want to fuck my ass?" she joked.

He laughed. "You want me to fuck your ass?" She raised her eyebrows at him and smiled. Dan just shook head, practically beaming. "Two orgasms and we just rip the anxiety and nerves right out of you, huh?" Charlie shrugged. "I'm basically 50," he said. "I need a minute to rebound."

It was Charlie's turn to laugh. "It wasn't a serious offer. A basically 40 year old virgin I'm sure doesn't interest you much," she replied.

"Fucking liar," he said, sitting down next to her. Charlie leaned back against the bed, and instinctively put her feet in his lap.

"No," she said. She got serious. "My husband," she started. "He asked a few times, but I just always felt. I don't know. Every time I pictured it -- my first time -- I pictured it with you." She shrugged, the anxiety returning. "That's stupid, I know," she said. "I just spent years saying, 'my ass is for you Daniel...'" Charlie took a deep breath. "I guess eventually the fantasy just became the reality." Charlie wanted to throw up as the words left her lips. She wondered if she'd cry from the embarrassment. Clearly, ten years hadn't made her less emotional.

Dan stared at her dumbfounded. "You're kidding?" he said.

She shook her head. She felt overwhelmed. She wanted to pull out of the moment. "Nope," she said. She could feel herself ruining this moment. Charlie stood up suddenly walking towards her suitcase. She fished for some clean clothes. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "I'm really hungry," she told him. "We could order room service or go grab something somewhere? I don't know. Maybe you need to get home. Wife, kids, all that?"

Dan pulled her away from the suitcase. He pushed her against the wall.

"Yeah Charlotte," he said. His hands were her on either side of her face, and his lips inches from hers. "I am really fucking hungry." He cupped her ass with one hand as he kept her body pressed to the wall with his. "You going to give me what I want?" he asked.

Charlie swallowed. His fingers dug into her ass cheek. God, her ass was still so fucking perfect, he thought. "Yes, Daniel," she whispered.

He ran his fingers through her hair. "You're such a good girl, Charlotte." He pulled her chin up. "I'll try not to make you cry."

"Daniel, I don't know..."

Dan moved his hand under her shirt and traced it across her stomach. He stared into her eyes and watched her as he just let his fingertips stroke her belly for a stomach before moving them down. One long, perfect finger, ran along the waistband of her panties before slipping inside. He leans in close and presses his lips to her neck, then whispers in her ear.

"Do you know what the first thing you told me you liked was, Charlotte?" Dan's hand slips lower and toys with her slit and she just shakes her head. "You told me that you loved to be fingered with your panties on." Dan presses a finger inside of her, curling it, stroking her g-spot gently. Charlie whimpers and leans back against the wall. "That you wanted someone to finger you with your panties on. You found that so, hot." He kisses her neck, sucking and biting gently at the skin. Do you still like that, Charlotte?" Charlie nods her head as his thumb finds her clit. Dan continues to work his fingers inside of her. Her pussy dripped onto his fingers as she got closer and closer to the edge.

"Daniel," she said breathlessly.

"Yes?" he asked. That tone, that voice. The soft, calming tone he always used with her on the phone. It was even more arousing in person.

"Daniel please," she said.

"Please what, Charlotte?" He pushed his fingers in a little deeper and she leaned her head back against the wall.

"Daniel, please can I cum?" she asked.

Daniel slides his hand out of her pants and Charlie crosses her legs in an exasperated attempt to hold onto that feeling. He gently grabs her hair and leans in. He kisses her cheek softly, then her neck. He leans in to whisper in her ear. "Charlotte the next time you cum will be with me buried in your ass."

Daniel pulled off the wall and holds out his hand. Nervously, Charlie takes it and follows him back to the bed. He reaches behind her, slipping the t-shirt over her head. He pushes her backwards. Working his way from her toes up her leg, he kisses her gently. Charlie whimpers as his lips, tongue, teeth work their way up her body. He nibbles on the inside of her thigh for a few seconds before sliding her panties down.

"Daniel..." Her voice is nervous and shaking.

"Shh, just relax," he says calmly. Pressing her knees to her chest, he folds her practically in half before diving between her legs. He licks her slit from top to bottom a few times before licking further down, his tongue teasing the ring of her asshole.

"Mmm, fuck," she says. This was the first time anyone had done this and she had no idea how good it would feel. Her eyes rolled back a little as he licked and teased her, pressing just the tip of his tongue in. She whimpered underneath him as he took his time with his mouth. He pulled back after a few seconds, bringing his mouth to her clit. He licked her a few times before sliding his index finger into her asshole, pressing just to the first knuckle.

"Daniel! Fuck!" she said, arching her head back against the pillow on the bed. He focused his attention on her clit while he worked the finger in a little further, easing it in and out.

"God you're so fucking tight." He mumbles. He pulls back after a few seconds. Charlie stares at him, almost scared. "I don't suppose you brought lube with you?"

Charlie laughs. "You mean when I packed with my two year old trying to climb into my suitcase and thinking about all the anal sex we were going to have?" He just raises his eyebrows. "No, Daniel, I didn't pack any lube."

He strokes his hard cock and thinks. He's going to hurt her regardless, still, this feels almost cruel. "Do you have..."

"In the bathroom, there's like a travel thing of Vaseline in my toiletree bag. My lips always get so dry in hotels and I thought that maybe I should..."

Daniel laughs and climbs off the bed. He comes back carrying it, popping the lid off the jar. "You were more prepared than I thought." He puts a little on his cock, stroking it. "That actually feels nice," he says. "You should feel." He moves over towards her, putting a little more on his finger, before returning his index finger to her asshole. He traces it around the outside before pressing in. Charlie bites her lip and closes her eyes for a second. Daniel pulls back.

Standing on his knees he moves in close to her. He presses her knees back and drags her close to him. He drops his thumb down to gently rub her clit, trying to get her to relax.

Charlie looks at him. Again she feels young, vulnerable. "Daniel, you're going to hurt me."

He smiles. "You know my favorite thing about you Charlotte? After all these years?" He presses his cock to her asshole, not quite pushing. Charlie shakes her head. "How gritty and tough you are." He pushes in. The head breaks through and Charlie winces.

"Daniel, Daniel, it hurts." A lose tear falls down her cheek.

He leans down to kiss her cheek where the tear lands and then her lips. He leans down over her. "Charlotte, relax, relax. Take a deep breathe, relax." Charlie does as she's told. Dan pushes in a little further. She winces again, a few more tears. "Charlie, shhh, relax. Relax."

Dan stares deep into her eyes as he keeps pushing in. Charlie lets her body relax. He was gentle with her despite how much it hurt in this moment. Dan's thumb continued to rub her clit in slow circles while he eased his hips slowly back and forth. He felt her relax and he began to pick up the pace a bit. "You okay?" he asks.

Charlie just nods. He leans down to kiss her as he fucks her, gently, but at a slightly faster pace. She is so tight, he's not sure how much longer he can hold out. He pulls back, putting more pressure on her clit. "Charlie, I want you to cum for me."

"Daniel I don't think I..." she says.

Dan shakes his head. "Charlie, shut up. Focus." He presses down on her clit, finding the most sensitive spot and rubbing a bit harder. "Focus on cum." He continues his assault on her clit while his thick cock moves in and out of her ass. Charlie starts to whimper.

"I'm going to cum. Fuck, I'm going to cum." She arches her back a little off the bed, allowing Dan to drive in a little deeper. She starts to cum hard. As soon as she does, her ass starts clenching down and Dan can't hold back. He erupts inside of her. He pauses his thrusting to hold himself deep while he cums. Charlie just whimpers.

He collapses on top of her and pulls out, rolling over onto his side. He pulls her close to him and kisses her deeply. "You did great," he says. "You're such a good girl Charlotte."

She pushes him over onto his back and rests her head on his chest. Using her fingertips, she traces circles over his chest and closes her eyes. "Next I get to fuck you in the ass, Daniel."

He laughs and kisses the top of her head. "Still a fucking brat," he smiles. He closes his eyes for a moment focuses on the important words: 'Next time.'

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playalmost 3 years ago

Very arousing!

Love that they had such a long online relationship that compelled them to be together.

Incredibly well crafted erotic tension; the final sex scene is remarkably enticing and sensual.

Thank you....

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago
Dirty

I'm usually not a stickler for staying within the bounds of the category the author sticks the story into, but this just wasn't Romance for me. It was two cheaters meeting up for some long delayed sex. There wasn't much positive about it which is why I gave it 2*. I didn't like either person and I didn't like what they did....and then promised to do it again. Just plain dirty.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Naughtiest Doctor Befriending a doctor has perks.in BDSM
The Sacred Fabrics of Human Lives Two couples meet over a shared passion for God and Clothes.in Fetish
Lady Chatterley's Butler What the butler saw (and did)in Fetish
Gina's Adventures in a Gang Bang A first time gang bang their on wedding night.in First Time
Interracial Femdom in Toronto White female doctor pegs BBC black man.in Interracial Love
More Stories