Gina's Adventures in a Gang Bang

Story Info
A first time gang bang their on wedding night.
3.3k words
3.9
7.2k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrangling Up a Gang Bang

(A wedding night fantasy come true)

Gina's Adventures Pt 2

Ava sat in the bridal store doing her best to keep her cool. Her mom and her soon to be mother in law might have their own ideas about how things should be done, but this was her and Charles' wedding. They were planning a destination wedding with just the two of them, her maid of honor, Gina, and his six groomsmen. It was in fact, Gina who's helping Ava plan the wedding and the "private party" afterwards. She really wished it was Gina that was with her for the final fitting of her wedding dress, but her mom and Charles' mom both laid the guilt on about not being able to attend the wedding, so there she was, once again explaining why she was not having the wedding there in Phoenix like any other "sensible" daughter would do.

Ava and Charles have known each other, as with the rest of their group of close friends, since childhood. They are, however, the only two who were romantically involved with each other, beyond their hormonal and experimental teenage days. They've been a couple since college, and began exploring the swinger lifestyle about 5 years ago as a Stag & Vixen couple. They've made some wonderful friendships and connections during that time.

"Mom, seriously, this is not about you. And Mrs. Robinson, pardon me, but it isn't about you either. This is about Charles and I and it being a day that is special for us. Not for everyone else. Not simply because it's tradition or what everyone else does, but for us as a couple."

"I'm giving you both a chance and a choice right here and right now. Do you want to see me in my wedding gown before anyone else does or do you want to see it during the reception, when we return?" Ava asked, finally at the end of her patience.

Mrs. Robinson got red in the face while her own mother grew pale. She knew her daughter well enough to know that she'd follow her own heart, regardless of what anyone else thought.

"Alright, Ava. We're here and yes, we'd love to see you in your wedding dress."

'Thank you, mom. Believe it or not, I do want to share this moment with the both of you." Ava said.

Just then Maria, the owner of the bridal shop and one of Ava's good friends since grade school, had come to take Ava back into the fitting room.

"Hello, it's wonderful to see you Ava. Mrs. Barnett and Mrs. Robinson, may I offer you ladies a water or a cup of tea?"

"No, thank you, Maria." both the older ladies said.

Shaking her head, Ava followed Maria into the back of the shop towards the fitting rooms.

"How is it that they both are so nice and meek for you?" Ava asked, only half-jokingly.

"Ahhh, the secret is that this is my shop. Here, their old dragon lady ways have no impact on me or my staff." She laughs. "Seriously though, neither of them have changed one bit since we were kids."

"Nope, not in the least." Ava agrees.

Maria has both of her wedding dresses waiting for her in the fitting room. Ava can hardly stand the wait until her wedding night. It will be a night that they will definitely remember for the rest of their lives! She tries that one she will be wearing on her actual wedding day. It's a gorgeous cream colored silk charmeuse slip dress. It has a deep cowl neckline in the front, showcasing her cleavage, hits right at mid-thigh and is backless with the exception of the two delicate gold chains that crisscross her back to hold the silk in place before draping across her full round bottom.

Maria makes a couple adjustments, including helping her into her sandals, then sweeping her long hair up on one side and sliding a beautifully beaded and feathered comb in place before stepping back to allow Ava the opportunity to take in her reflection.

Turning side to side, Ava looks at herself in the mirror.

The silk is heavy enough not to be see through, but it doesn't hide the fact she's not wearing anything underneath, either. She felt sinfully beautiful and sexy in her gorgeous bridal dress her friend designed for her.

"Maria, you are a truly gifted designer!! This dress fits like a glove and its absolute perfection. Thank you so much!" Ava says, getting a little teary eyed.

"You are very welcome. You're going to be such a beautiful bride!" Maria tells her.

"Okay, now for the dress everyone else will be seeing me in." Ava says, reluctantly stepping out of the first dress.

"First, these." Maria says as she hands her a bundle of lingerie.

"Another reason why I don't want the cookie cutter wedding. Putting on all this nonsense is not my thing, unless it's coming right back off for amazing sex." exclaims Ava.

"Another thing that hasn't changed much over the years." jokes Maria as she helps with the zipper up the back.

"Oh, wow, Maria, this dress is gorgeous, as well, only in a much more socially acceptable way."

Maria says with a happy grin. "Come on, let's go show the old dragon ladies before they both come busting in here."

Gina, meanwhile, was meeting with Beth, the travel agent in charge of booking the airline tickets, car rentals and reservations to the all-inclusive, adult's only resort in Jamaica.

"So, to make sure I have this straight, there are nine of you all flying to Jamaica on April 20th, all nine will be staying at the resort for two nights and then seven of you will be returning on April 23rd, while the newlyweds finish out two weeks at the resort? Is that correct?" Beth double checks.

"Yes, you have that correct." Gina states.

"And six of those tickets will be flying to Jamaica from several different States other than Arizona, but all need to be there on or before the morning of April 21st for the wedding?"

"Yes, you are correct. I gave you all the information you should have needed to be able to book flights for everyone. Please, tell me that all the flights are booked."

"Yes, Ma'am, it appears everything is in order. Here is a print out of your itineraries.

"Thank you, sweet baby jeezus. Ava would never forgive me if I didn't get everyone there in time." murmurs Gina as she gathers up the paperwork and puts it in her purse.

"Give my best wishes to the couple!"

Gina waves to Beth in acknowledgment as she rushes out the door on her way to meet Ava for lunch.

Weaving her way through the outdoor patio tables at their favorite Greek restaurant, Gina sees her friend waiting for her.

"Please tell me that there is wine coming!" Gina exclaims as she sits down.

"I just spent the morning with the dragon ladies, so of course there is wine coming." Ava says as she winces at the memory. "How did it go with the travel agent? Everything is all set for the guys to come too, right?"

Gina reached out and patted her hand, "No worries, everything is well taken care of. You just concentrate on getting plenty of rest and keeping your workout levels maintained for the stamina needed to fuck six men in one go. Charles and I have the rest." Gina assured her friend.

Ava, Charles and Gina have landed in Jamaica and were traveling by limo towards the resort. Gina was checking the text messages that'd come in while they were in flight. She let the couple know that each of the groomsmen were already at the resort, each with their own recent STI test results in hand, and waiting for them before going down for dinner.

After dinner, the six groomsmen grabbed Charles and decided he needed the evening before his wedding to go out to the strip clubs. Ava and Gina stayed in the honeymoon suite and decided on having a mani/pedi party with champagne and strawberries. They had rom-coms playing in the background while sharing sexy stories and lots of laughter on Ava's last night as a single woman.

The beach wedding was absolutely gorgeous with the dramatically colored sunset sky and ocean as the backdrop. Ava made a stunning bride with her honey colored hair and golden tan against the cream silk of her dress. Charles looked every inch the handsome groom in his sky blue t-shirt against the cream of his linen suit. All six of the groomsmen looked yummy enough to eat in their tropical colored t-shirts under their linen sports coats. They signed their wedding certificate and everyone toasted the newlyweds with champagne. The photographer, Jeff, had gotten some breathtaking pictures of the wedding and would also be taking pictures of their more "private" party afterwards.

They all got back to the resort and were in the elevator on their way up to the honeymoon suite when all six groomsmen suddenly decided that Ava needed all of their attention right then. First, Anthony picked her up and had her legs wrapped around his waist as he gave her the first congratulatory kiss. Then she was passed to each of the "groomsmen" as she received theirs. As Sam was the last for his kiss, he decided he'd be the one to carry Ava to the honeymoon suite. Gina couldn't help but chuckle as she watched grown adults gawking as Sam walked past them with Ava in his arms, her bare bottom flashing them with each of Sam's long strides. The rest of them tagging along behind while Jeff snapped photos of the whole thing.

Once in the suite, Sam set Ava back on her feet. She announced she was going to freshen up and would be back shortly.

Gina knew part of her job as Ava's maid of honor was also to be the "fluffer" for the men in preparation for them fucking Ava.

What she'd been holding back from Ava for weeks now is that Charles also volunteered to be a "fluffer" and would be giving his very first blow job on their wedding night. Gina had to admit, Charles had grown into an amazing man. One who was at home in his own body, an ally, a feminist and one who believes love is love. She felt a sense of awe in being given the gift to share in this very intimate experience with them both.

As everyone went about freshening up and getting more comfortable, Gina made sure there were several bottles of lube, plenty of condoms, boxes of tissues and towels placed within easy reach of the beds and couches in the suite. She also checked that there was plenty of bottled water and snacks available for everyone and started Ava's playlist that she prepared for tonight. Gina then made quick work of changing into her own teddy and robe so she'd be available when Ava returned from changing into her honeymoon lingerie.

She'd just returned to the main room when Ava exited their bedroom, she was in a virginal white lace teddy with white stockings, high heels and a vail in her hair. Jeff was snapping pictures as fast as he could to capture everyone's expressions. She looked so incredibly beautiful and sexy at that moment. Harris was the first to reach Ava and take her hand, along with his brother, Farris, taking her other. They both guided her to the couch, sitting her between them, and began covering her body in kisses and caresses, while Charles sat in the chair across from them watching. Anthony and Sam waited off to the side while quietly chatting. Darius and Johnny were over at the bar with Gina getting drinks. By the time Gina returned, Ava had both men's cocks in her hands and was stroking them, very much to their delight, by the look of things. Anthony stepped forward and offered his cock for Ava to suck on, which she happily complied with by taking him as deeply into her throat as she could. It wasn't long, however, before Anthony stepped back and asked if they could all move to the bed.

"I want to taste you as you cum on my tongue," he explained.

They all moved to the bedroom, where Johnny decided to test Charles' resolve about giving his first blow job on his wedding night.

"Holy fuck! That is the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen!" Ava says as she draws closer to her new husband as he begins giving one of her lovers head.

"Good gawd, he has a mouth made for sucking cock." Johnny confirms as he thoroughly enjoys the feeling of Charles' lips wrapped firmly around his cock.

Ava looks on as if entranced, until Sam comes up to her to help guide her to kneel over Anthony, unsnapping her teddy, so he can lick her pussy. He then positions himself so Ava can take him into her mouth. Gina, meanwhile, has both her hands and her mouth full with Darius, Harris and Farris. Johnny and Sam trade places while Ava has several orgasms riding Anthony's mouth.

"Oh damn, you were not kidding, Johnny. Charles, fuck! You are amazing at sucking cock," Sam says as Charles takes him into his mouth next.

Ava moves off of Anthony and motions for Harris and Farris to come to her. She bends over presenting her bare pussy to Farris.

"Fuck me good, Farris, while I suck your brother off." She says while urging Harris to her.

The photographer was getting some great pictures of all the action.

Ava is in her sexual element and spurs Farris on, "I said to fuck me, Farris! I want to feel you pounding as deeply inside me as you can get."

"Harris, bring me your beautiful cock to suck on," Ava demanded.

It was like watching a dance the way in which Ava moved between the two brothers as they fucked her in the way she craved.

"Yes, just like that Ava! Oh fuck, you know how to suck cock so good, don't you? Fuck, yessss!" Harris holds Ava's hair back so he could see her as his cock disappeared in and out of her mouth as he pumped his hips. Watching her drool all over his cock as she took him in as deeply as she could had him soon spurting down her throat, which she greedily swallowed.

Farris is fucking Ava from behind, going in deep steady strokes that had that sweet pressure building between her legs. Harris had moved so he could suck on and fondle her tits as Farris continued to pump into her. Just as the tension has built up to the point she feels like she can't handle any more, Farris reached between her legs to lightly tap on her clit just as Harris pinched and pulled both her nipples.

"Oh my fucking gawd! Yesssss!!" Ava screams as another orgasm rushes through her body.

Farris' rhythm isn't quite as smooth as his body rushes him towards the inevitable conclusion. "Your pussy is so hot and I can feel your juices running down my balls. Oh, fuck!" His hands tighten on Ava's hips, now pounding into her with enough force the sound of skin slapping against skin is all she can hear. The pressure in her pelvis is building once again. "Farris, don't stop. I'm so close. Please, don't stop!" Ava begs.

"Ahhhh! Fuck Ava! Your pussy is starting to clamp down. I'm not going to last, I'm sorry." With that, Ava can feel his cock start to throb and a second later she can feel the warmth as he shoots his cum deep inside her over and over.

"Farris! Fuck, yesss!! Oh my god you feel so good! That's it... Just like that! Mmmmm...oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!!"

Afterwards, Harris and Farris sat off to the side recovering after Ava had wrung them both dry.

Next was Ava's surprise for Charles, she had Anthony lay down with his head at the end of bed as she mounted him and slowly began to fuck him laying forward on his chest, Sam then came up behind her, condom on and using plenty of lube, slowly began working his way into her tight ass. This was Ava's first attempt at double penetration and the guys were treating her like the Queen she is. Ava was panting in pleasure by the time both men's cocks were inside of her. Charles was in utter awe as he watched his wife.

"Ava, you are so incredibly sexy. I swear, I'm the luckiest man alive. I love you so damn much," he tells her.

"Ohhh damn, Ava! Your ass is soooo tight, I don't know how long I'll be able to last." Sam says with a long moan of pleasure.

Once Anthony and Sam had hit a rhythm between them, Ava was in her own world of sexual bliss with the feeling of being stuffed so full. Darius offered his cock for her mouth, but she was too lost in the sensation, so Charles offered to suck him until Ava was ready for him.

"Fuck, Charles! Yes, that's so good. Jeezus, fuck... " Durius moaned as Charles took him deep into his throat again and again. "I don't want to cum unless I'm buried in your wife's pussy. Holy fuck!"

Charles releases Darius' cock with an audible "pop" and grins up at his friend. "You like the way I suck your cock, Darius?"

"Obviously, dude! Damn!" Darius laughs. "You seriously almost had me cumming in your mouth and that would have upset your wife."

"And we can't have that!" They both said together with a smile.

Both Anthony and Sam were spent and next up were Darius and Johnny. Ava was all for trying double penetration again.

"I think we found our little slut's sweet spot and it's DP!" Johnny says as he lays back and waits for Ava and Darius to get in position.

As Ava eases herself onto Johnny's cock, they both let out a deep moan. Once Darius is in place he works his cock into her ass and all three are moaning in ecstasy. Jeff continues to take pictures as Ava fucks both men at the same time.

"Fuck, you both feel so fucking good inside of me! Holy fuck, this is so incredibly amazing! Yessss! Yes, just like that! Oh my gawd, I'm going to cum!!"

Once the men have both cum inside Ava, the guys gently ease her down on her back on the bed. Charles crawls up to his wife on the bed and asks if he can clean her of the cream pies the groomsmen have left inside her.

She smiles up at him in contentment, "Only if I can have a kiss first."

Charles gladly gave her several before working his way down her body, worshiping her with his mouth, his hands, and his devotion. As he does his clean up duties, he brings his new wife two more orgasms.

Afterwards, everyone is lying on the bed with the newlyweds, rehydrating, snacking and talking over their favorite parts of the evening.

The photographer motions to Gina that he's leaving. She hoists herself up, giving him thanks for his time, and pays him for his services.

She looks back at the bed where two of her best friends lay in a pile with their lovers. She still can't believe how well everything turned out and that she actually managed to wrangle up a gang bang for one of her best friends on her wedding night. Epic stories will be told about tonight for years to come and she couldn't be more thrilled for her friends.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did in writing it.