All Comments on 'It's Nice to Be Included'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
xXHitmen101XxxXHitmen101Xxover 11 years ago
Good

Id actruly like to see more to the story maybe add the mom in there, it'd be cool maybe a different guy also something to add the a spark. All and all it was a truly a awesome story I lived it!

agarenagarenover 11 years ago
wow

most stories of this type are one sibling seducing another. it is a refreshing change of pace to have 2 older siblings already involved and a younger one joining them, and the story being from the younger sibling's POV.

very hot story, a lot of care was put into character development, but not so much so that it was a dry boring read.

a VERY well deserved five stars in my book, and if i could give you more, i would!

DPheonixDPheonixover 11 years ago
You are a creative genius

Every time I see your name pop up in the new stories I get excited. Once again, you have painted a masterful picture, one that is both believable and exciting to read. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another couple could form.

Ma and the youngest are lonely and could be there for each other. The group thing could happen from time to time and then the two couples retreat to their own rooms to spoon.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 11 years ago

Great story and super erotic. I hope to read your follow-up very soon! Can't wait for it.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Reaistic

So then what? I hope this is just Chapter 01 - it's not nice to leave us wondering where the horny sibs go from here. What I like about Xarth's stories, in general, is the atmosphere of inevitability about them, and this one has that in spades. I could easily believe it is a true sexual adventure in the kind of family attraction that actually happens more often than people realize. Often not fully consumated, but it happens pretty frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

That was really great. Please, don't be too long writing chapter two. I'm dying to know what happens next. Do they all get more involved together? Do they manage to keep it from mum? Does David go alll the way with his younger sister too? Does Mon go further with her? I'm dying to know.

intoruintoruover 11 years ago
awesome

Love it! Never stop writing please :)

LizHazeLizHazeover 11 years ago
Fantastic relationship dynamics!

You have a way with dialog, Xarth. This is the first story of yours I've read, and I'm excited to read more. My favorite aspect of this story is the way that the siblings talk with each other... their personalities really shine through, and it makes for very vivid (and sometimes comical!) scenes.

XarthXarthover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks very much

Hope you enjoy some of my other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Incredibly cool, well-written story. I have a crush on a sibling of mine (thought would never act upon it), and you nail the feelings perfectly. Will definitely check out your other stuff. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot and great reading

Please continue.....this is one of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading on this site. Love your writing style and the way you develop the story line. I feel the dynamics of the three characters is enough to focus on without adding anymore to this tale of sibling love....more, more , more........

coloradojcoloradojover 11 years ago

I would love to see more stories with these characters. Everything was in good order, sex, appreciation, anticipation, excellent. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need to write more adventures with these three maybe even some mom action.

I have read this story over and over again and it never gets old. Oh and I've read some of your other stories, you are amazing writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I loved it I have read it ten times now. Is there going to be another chapter? I hope so I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4 stars w/o an ending but 5 star plot/char.

I'd love to see this as a he tai anime. Good work, conclusion or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
beautiful!

You started out great, hope this isn't the end of the siblings' story. What else happens?

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Sequel Please

Because all of the characters have been aware of what's going on for a while, their relative comfort with it is easy to believe. It's a good read an really calls for a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

I admire your sensibility, and your concentration on the feelings between the siblings, and total lack of vulgarity. Thank you for this and for many other of your stories!

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 7 years ago
You are a great Writer.

Loved your story. Have been reading your great writing for a long time.You do a great job with Incest stories. Incest is not an easy subject but you are great writing it. Left it desiring for more. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

This is one of those great stories that begs for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Xarth: I am trying to make your head bigger.

IMHO you have talent. Someone famous once said that if it were not for Jews, homosexuals and Canadains there would be no art. Wave that Maple Leaf and PLEASE keep writing.

Just me, I would prefer new stand alone stories over sequels, (Handcuff Sister, Waiting for Paint to Dry, All we need, and this story are just absolutely perfect as they stand) but you are the artist.

The characters are so real. And you can likely guess why I can say this. In any relationship trust is central. To be naked, perhaps bound, without recourse and totally vulnerable requires the highest degree of trust. So, who do you trust?

Lisa Ann

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

mmmmmm

please more, much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story of a third wheel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I so want a sequel

I for one totally want to see how things progress or don't. I loved the characters and the dynamic they develop. As a third wheel, I felt this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love it more if there was a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.Begs for a sequel. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really not one of your better stories. It actually was kinda disgusting. Why play with the younger sister's feelings if they already had a relationship. It was just using her for a cheap thrill, and to control her. Shitty thing for siblings to do. Definitely not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

weaker than my pullout game!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki12 months ago

A great setup, but you forgot the actual story…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

sooooo.....this was chapter 1 i guess, where's rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At the end it felt more probable that little Sis was going back to her room to cry.

unparkedunparked4 months ago

"How do you tell your older brother and sister you know they're having sex?" All-time greatest sentence to open a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories