It's No Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers

Daniel just shook his head. "I meant what I said and I'll follow through on it. Unless you don't want me to?"

"You'd like that huh?"

"It's up to you."

"You want me to pull out. You need me to pull out first."

"Tina, do you want me to do it or not?"

"Yes. You do it."

"Good. Then it's settled. Later tonight I'll go to your room and lick your pussy. Happy?"

"Yes. Very happy." Tina could not believe she was agreeing to this. "You just make sure you show up."

"I will."

"You better or I'll have to pound you."

"Well, I don't want that."

Daniel left the kitchen and Tina was there letting herself realize she just made a date for oral sex with her brother. Tina calmed herself in the argument that he had to be bluffing. She felt safe, confident, and secure in the knowledge that he couldn't possibly go through with it. He had no desire to actually go through with what he said. There was no way. In fact, she had a little surprise in store for him. He thinks he's got her but she'll flip the tables on him. She'll have him admitting it was a joke and apologizing. He couldn't go through with it. She could flip this all around by pretending to come onto him because she knew he wouldn't be able to go all the way. He'd have to cave first. She could be as sexual as she wanted because in the end he'd have to give in and tell her it was a joke.

...

Daniel was excited by this turn of events but also felt just a little guilty. He couldn't do what he really wanted to do unless he felt like Tina really was 100 percent on board with it. He had tried to be as truthful as he could. Sure, he hadn't told her the complete depths of his feelings but one step at a time. With what he had told her he'd been honest.

His apprehension about their appointment soon melted away. Tina got into her playful mood and got out one of their old games. She moved the coffee table in the living room and put out the mat with the colored circles on it. Tina invited everyone to play but mom declined and dad just shook his head. Mom and dad were busy in the kitchen then Daniel went over to play with his sister.

Tina, who had earlier seemed like she really did not want to go through with what they planned for the evening after dark now seemed to be giving hints that she was all for the plan. As they played the game she was purposefully pressing her body against his and his hard on felt like it might rip a hole through his shorts.

She grabbed his hand and brought it to her belly. Her flat, aerobic belly. She started to slide his hand down towards her pubic area.

"You want to lick what's between my legs?"

She inched his fingers closer and closer.

"Do you want me to?"

"I want you to." she said.

"Then I want to."

"How much do you want to?"

"I really, really want to." Daniel said.

Tina hesitated right before his fingers would be directly over the area where her pussy lips were. Daniel figured she needed to work some emotions out. He'd give her time.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"About what?"

"You aren't going to put your hand on my cunt are you?"

"Are you letting me put my hand on your cunt?"

"Why else would I put it down there?"

"So you want me to."

"Yeah" she said. "I really, really want you to."

Daniel didn't know how but as he moved his fingers over the area of Tina's jeans that covered her pubic hair he felt his hard on get even harder if that were even possible. He kept going. One millimeter at a time the tips of his fingers could feel the contours of her body and his mind was putting together the image of what it would feel like without her clothes in the way.

He got ever closer to her pussy and she grabbed his wrist.

"Wait." she said.

Daniel didn't want to wait. He wanted to touch her pussy or at least get as close to touching it as she would allow. Then again, he wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her right there in the living room even if mom and dad were to become spectators and he could hold himself off from doing that. He could wait.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm going to lick it later on anyway."

Daniel tried to move his hand farther south but Tina still gripped him. Daniel gave her a moment and then thought that maybe she wasn't ready and he'd have to back off for now. Then again, if he backed off maybe she would see that as a sign this was all a joke. Then he'd be back to this not being real anymore. He needed to say something to move things along.

"You aren't scared are you?" he asked her.

"No." came the immediate rejection of his suggestion.

"What's the hold up?"

"You're going to put your hand on my coochie?"

"You just asked me to so why wouldn't I?"

Daniel looked at as much of her face as he could see and saw she was biting her lip. This was a struggle for her and Daniel didn't want to make her uncomfortable. But he wasn't going to give up such great field position unless it was absolutely required.

Just then, the swinging door to the kitchen opened and Daniel didn't want his parents to see them in a sexually suggestive pose so he gave up on his goal and threw himself to the ground.

"Aw." he said. "You beat me."

It took Tina just a second to catch on to what happened and then she played along as well.

"Point to team Tina."

Daniel retired from the game and went to his room. He spent the rest of the night building up the courage to do what they planned. It wasn't all of what he really wanted to do but hopefully it would be enough.

...

The wimp pulled out. She knew he would. She won. Whatever this game was, she had won. She watched as her little brother ran up the stairs to hide in his room. Now she knew for sure she could beat him. If he came to her room tonight wanting to play some more then she would just smack him down again.

Tina helped her parents clean up, watched TV for a bit, and then went up to her room to get ready in case her little brother tried to pretend like he hadn't pulled out of the game already. He probably wouldn't even show up. Just in case he did, Tina got out a skirt with an elastic band. It was long enough that if she wanted to she could walk around the house in it with no underwear on. She couldn't wait to see her little brother shit bricks if he came to her room asking to lick her pussy and she pulled her skirt up to reveal her naked pussy waiting for him.

...

Daniel said good night to mom and dad when they came by his room. He left his door intentionally open just a bit and listened to his parents descend the steps and go into their room. How long would he have to wait? What would be safe?

...

Tina looked at her doorknob and wondered if she should lock it. If it were locked then he would take that as a sign to go away but then it would be like he caved first because he gave up so easily and she would win. Then again, she wouldn't be able to see his face when she flashed him her pussy.

...

A smile came to Daniel's face as he went into the hall and imagined what it would be like to lick Tina's pussy. That was the pussy he wanted. That was what really turned him on. He just hoped he could stay cool about everything.

...

There was no knock. Tina's door just opened and Daniel slipped into the room and closed the door be hind him. He came to the foot of her bed.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Are you ready?" she countered.

He started to get on her bed and she waited until he was looking at her again. 'Ok little pussy, do your thing and gross my brother out.' She raised her skirt up over her waist in one quick motion and then spread eagle so her stupid brother could see everything.

...

It was magnificent thought Daniel. His smile got even bigger. Tina wasn't wearing underwear. If there were lots of clothes to get through then there would be lots of opportunities for pauses, rethinks, reservations and eventually cancellations but she was giving him complete barrier free access. Maybe she ... He wasn't going to go there yet. For now, he had this and he was content.

Of course as any good pussy licker will tell you, you don't just dive in. You have to build up some steam. He let his hands touch each of her warm, smooth thighs. He found a spot on her right thigh a little above the knee and he kissed it. He was going to do it right and work his way up.

...

Tina felt a little squeamish as her brother kissed her leg. He was moving closer and closer to actually giving her oral sex. She felt naked, exposed, and vulnerable with her privates on show. She wanted to cover up. She wanted to crawl back from him. She wanted to close her legs and then hide under her covers.

Wait. The little bastard was trying to ease himself into it. He was trying to gross her out so she'd have to renege first. He couldn't really go through with it. He'd have to stop himself before going all the way. She just had to wait for that to happen. She just had to hold on for that moment. Maybe she could even pretend like she liked it.

But what if he made a mistake and went too far out of being clumsy. She'd want him to be careful if he's going to be playing around her pussy. She'd need to say something to remind him of just how serious all this was. Regardless of his comment that oral sex was no big deal and that he'd just be helping her out, it really was a big deal and this was nothing like doing homework. This was a real thing, a scary thing. She needed to make sure he was thinking about that. Fun and games are fine and all but he was about to cross a line.

...

"Hey" she said and Daniel looked up at her.

"Yeah" he answered.

"You better do a good job."

"I'll do my best."

"I mean it. And don't start it unless you plan of finishing. You can't stop halfway through."

"I won't leave you hanging." he assured her.

"And ... And if I ask for more you have to give it to me."

This comment gave Daniel pause. Of course he wanted to give her more but if he just agreed to that then it would sort of blow his cover that he was just doing this to help her out. But what if she was trying to give him a hint that she felt the same way he did? There were little butterflies in his stomach as his mind reached out for that possibility. But, it was going too fast to think of that. One thing at a time. They'd both know better how they really felt about it after he actually got around to licking her pussy and hopefully their feelings would be crystal after he actually gave her an orgasm. She'd let him go this far and he wasn't going to jeopardize that by letting her speculate too much about the future.

At the same time however, he needed to answer her challenge. "What's with the third degree. I just came in here to do you a favor."

"A favor!"

"This is what we both agreed to, right?"

A reluctant "Yeah" was uttered.

"Whatever it is you want to ask more of me, let's discuss it later."

"You're going to say no."

"I didn't say that, but I came in her to do one thing and I'd like to do it before we make any more plans."

"But you aren't doing it."

"Yes I was."

"My pussy is here. What are you doing down there. My leg isn't going to get me off, you know."

Daniel took this as invitation enough. She was getting antsy and she wanted it. She was warmed up enough.

...

Tina had him. He was just wasting time and now she challenged him to finally put up or shut up. She expected him to wait and try to find a new way to kill time. She was going to goad him again and then finally call him on his bullshit.

That didn't happen.

Instead the immediate and shocking sensation of his wet tongue on her pussy lips sent electricity through her body. She wanted to scramble away. He was licking her pussy. He was really doing it. She was getting her pussy licked by her brother.

And he was doing a good job.

But that was besides the point. Her brother was licking her pussy. This wasn't just some guy she met. This wasn't some old friend of hers from high school. This was her brother. Same mother, same father.

But he was doing a very, very good job.

Tina didn't just have mixed emotions about this. She was having a tempest of feelings swirl around in her head.

She had to stop him. She had to cave. He wasn't going to cave. He didn't know this was a game. He thinks this is the real thing. She had to stop him. How could he go all the way? What's wrong with him? Her brother was one sick bastard. She had to stop him.

She couldn't stop him. The pleasure he was giving her made her feel like she had rockets going off in her pussy. It was acute and general at the same time. It was different levels, different flavors, and different intensities all over. If this were a street drug she'd have everyone addicted and they'd pay through the ass for this feeling and she was getting it for free.

She wanted to moan. She wanted to yell out. Of course she had to be quiet or risk discovery by her parents, ... their parents.

Ok, she couldn't just tell him to stop. She'd have trouble saying anything at this point and all her energy was going into feeling good as her body started to spasm. This was happening and she'd just have to deal with it.

Pretend he's someone else. That was a good plan. She'd pretend he was someone else. Who? Think! She couldn't let herself orgasm while her brother was foremost in her thoughts. Who was a famous actor right now? No one was coming to mind. Famous athlete? Her mind was drawing a blank. She had to think of someone.

Fingers. He was putting his fingers in her. Now he was hitting her G spot. Someone had taught him well.

Wait. Her brother had his fingers in her. Stop. Stop. ... No ... No ... no, don't stop. Don't stop. DO NOT STOP. If you stop I'll rip your head off.

There was the quiet before the storm. Was that a thing when you had an orgasm? Was it reserved for epic orgasms? Tina had never felt it before. But she was feeling it now. There was this brief moment that seemed to last forever. Time seemed to stop. She was unable to imagine that anyone other than her brother was doing this to her. She had so many memories of him. She wouldn't say he was the most important person in her life but he was up there and rising in the ranks.

It was the perfect little half second of calm and serenity and then the full impact of her filially induced orgasm slammed her body against the bed. Her breath tightened. Her muscles tightened. It was like her body turned to stone, vibrated the low thunderous hum of a cello string, and then slowly melted into butter.

She was spent. It was the best orgasm of her life and it had taken a toll on her. She could barely move. She couldn't speak. It took all her remaining energy and she might have even been borrowing some from some other plane of existence just to get her hands up to stop Daniel from licking her any further.

She was both tantalized and scandalized as her lazy eyes opened and looked at her smiling brother in position between her legs.

"You're welcome." he said with a smug grin.

There were so many things she wanted to say to him but they would have to wait. Even if this were the time she just wasn't up to it. She covered her face with one of her pillows and hoped he wouldn't be looking at her. She hid her face, closed her legs, and balled up while making a silent wish that her brother would just go away.

...

That went well, thought Daniel. What would the future hold? If it was just a one time thing then it sure was a great way to bookend the first and last sexual encounter with Tina. Maybe she'd buy into the whole 'no big deal' thing and she'd ask for an encore. Maybe but if she did it may not be likely that she'd ask for anything more than that. Daniel wanted more. Daniel wanted a lot more but if it was ever going to happen he'd have to bide his time and be patient. No pressure.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers
12