It's not a date...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're soaking! I feel bad now", she said, rubbing her hand on his shoulder two or three more times than was necessary to make her point.

"It's fine, don't worry about it! It's just rain," he said, taking off his jacket.

"Careful!" exclaimed Emma, rain dripping onto her from Kane's jacket, umbrella, and hair.

"Oops, sorry!" he said, then moved to whisper to her "I'll try not to get you wet"

Given how close they'd be sat in a dark cinema for the next two hours, Emma thought the chances of him succeeding on that were low.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma bought the popcorn and a couple of bottles of water (only £5 cheaper than the bottle of wine) while Kane tried to dry himself off a bit in the toilets. They were a little bit early, but figured they may as well get to their seats now. Emma toyed with whether she should take this opportunity to go to the toilet or not. On the one hand, she didn't want her bladder to cause her to overthink anything, or to ruin her enjoyment of the film. On the other hand, it may be useful to save for later if she felt she needed to excuse herself for whatever reason. She debated with herself as they walked to the screen, only to realise that thinking about the toilet made her need the toilet. So, she left Kane to get comfortable while she also made herself comfortable. As she sat down in a cubicle, she realised that her underwear was indeed wet, and it was not from the rain. After she'd finished doing what she needed to, she thought about whether she needed to do anything else. She ached to be touched. She ached for Kane to touch her. She wanted him on his knees in front of her, begging her to allow him to touch her. For him to kiss her feet, then move up her leg, kissing the inside of one thigh, moving upwards, then moving up the other thigh. Reaching near the top, before looking up at her, into her eyes, and begging.

"Please, let me. I need it."

Yes, Emma would say, yes, I need it. I need you.

Emma found her hand wandering to where she imagined Kane's tongue just gaining access to. She inched closer before stopping herself. She is in the bathroom of a cinema. Not here. She felt a fire unlike anything she'd ever felt before, she wanted to be able to enjoy it.

She took a moment to cool herself down, freshed up a bit, and walked back to the screen. Their seats were towards the back. The were on the end of a row, next to a wall, but the placement of the stairs meant it was actually fairly central to the screen. It currently just had adverts rolling on it and some classic 80s rock playing through the speakers, so they were still some time from the film actually starting. Currently, they were two of only 5 people in there. The film had been out for a couple of weeks now, but it was attracting Oscar buzz so Emma figured it'd fill up a little bit more.

"You know, it's been a while since I've actually been to the cinema to watch this sort of film", said Emma, taking the bag of popcorn from Kane and putting it on her lap.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, mostly me and [boyfriend] come to see Marvel films and the odd musical or Disney film. We did Barbenheimer (the correct way round) but even that was a meme so I don't think it counts. I don't know, this just feels a bit different?"

"I get what you mean. Feels more like going to the theatre than going to see the newest blockbuster when it's a more artsy film I think?" Kane said, taking some popcorn.

"Yeah! You're not going to make me write a review of this afterwards are you?"

"Of course I do! I expect 2000 words on the mise-en-scene of the film on my desk by Monday!" Kane laughed.

"And what if I don't want to?" Emma sneered between giggles.

"Then I'll have to be firm with you on it." Kane said, before leaning in closer to her and almost whispering, "you don't want me to be firm with you, do you?"

Emma tried not to answer that question, but a small sound tried to escape her mouth anyway. She held it back as best she could, and disguised it as her humming along to the music. By the time she was sure the noise was gone, she realised it was far too late for her to answer the question anyway, so she distracted herself by taking a sip of water. She prayed that the film would start soon.

"So", Emma said, trying to change the subject, "if this is an Oscar-bait film...is it actually going to be a bit crap?"

"That's the beauty of these films", Kane replied, "either we watch a magnificent work of art, in which case it's a win, or we watch something that's trying so hard to be good that it horseshoes round into accidental comedy. In which case, we're sat at the back so we can make sarcastic comments at it for 2 and a bit hours."

"Win-win!" said Emma, joyously. She high-fived Kane, realising how immature that was but not caring because she craved his touch. Their hands lingered together slightly, but thankfully they were interrupted by some very loud adverts appearing on screen. As the adverts rolled and the time moved closer to showtime, the cinema didn't fill up as much as Emma thought it might. A few more people came in, but as the trailers for upcoming films started, there were still only about a dozen people in the screen, none of whom were sat anywhere near Emma and Kane. They were completely alone in a corner, again. Except this time the lights were even lower, and they were sat next to each other, hands only inches apart.

Emma distracted herself with popcorn until the lights dimmed completely. The final stragglers took their seats (no nearer Emma than anyone else), and the movie began. It took 30 whole seconds for Kane and Emma to decide which camp this film went into. A dramatic wide shot of a desolate city. Text on screen telling the audience of the horrible events that led to this point. An attractive, bearded man looking broodily into the middle distance.

"£5 says there'll be a flashback to his dead wife in the next minute" whispered Kane

"Tenner says it'll be a daughter instead" whispered back Emma.

The bearded man looked down at a folded piece of paper. He opened it up, showing a crumpled photo of a young girl.

"Pay up, literature man", teased Emma.

"I bet you read the synopsis before we came", whispered Kane, reaching into his pocket and handing over a tenner.

"Me? Cheat?" said Emma, mock offended before realising the situation they found themselves in and settling into a slightly awkward silence.

That was not the last time that ten pound note changed hands throughout the film. Kane won it back by correctly predicting the thinly-veiled Trump metaphor, Emma then won it back again by predicting the comic-relief robot, but Kane won £20 for correctly predicting both how and when it died. As Emma got another tenner from behind her phone case, she saw the time.

"There's still over an hour left? How is that possible?"

"Well that is the disadvantage of the apocalypse, I doubt they have many clocks hanging about anymore, and I'm always losing my watch at the best of times. They've probably just not realised how long they've rambled on about 'their destiny' for."

"What are the chances of the apocalypse having choreographers for a big musical number to spice things up a bit? Ooo, or, better yet, the Spice Girls survive and save the day?" whispered Emma, exciting herself with her excellent film ideas.

"I definitely Wannabe there when that happens" smirked Kane

"Just Say You'll be There" replied Emma in kind.

"Well I definitely think ol' broody over there needs love like he never needed love before" sung Kane, trying to stifle his giggles as Emma did likewise. The closest person to them, an older man who looked like he enjoyed these films, turned round at them and tutted. Both Kane and Emma mouthed "sorry!", but the man got up and moved a couple of rows down.

"We really are the naughty kids at the back of class aren't we?" whispered Kane.

"We've eating, we're giggling, we're passing notes around...yup, that checks out!"

"Oh, I've had worse than that in my classes.", whispered Kane. "At my old school, that one in the really rough area, there was a table that was slightly hidden from the teacher's desk, and well...let's just say a couple of students were having more fun during that lesson that most do"

"Oh my word, seriously?? In the middle of class??"

"Yuuuup! We were watching a video at the time so the lights were off, but we all knew what was going on. They were Year 11s and they were 16 so it could've been worse, but that was an awkward phone call home!"

"Oh my God" whispered Emma. "I guess we won't be THAT naughty then". She didn't like the way she emphasised "that", it left far too much wiggle room. Wiggle room Emma's brain was trying to wiggle into.

What counts as cheating? Emma tried to justify with herself. Kissing, definitely, and putting our hands in each other's pants. The inside of her pants throbbed slightly at the thought. Fuck sake, she thought, can this film hurry up so I can get home and deal with that?

Emma squirmed in her seat slightly. She struggled to stay comfortable in cinema seats for this long anyway, let alone in these circumstances. Once she'd got herself comfortable, she realised two things about her current position. One, her hand was less than a centimetre from Kane's. Two, her other hand had on her chest, and her thumb had absent-mindedly moved the top of her dress slightly to the side, and as she was sat with her body facing towards Kane, if she moved her hand in the right way and then removed it, he would probably be able to see down the front of her dress. Is it cheating if my dress rides funny and he sees down the front of it? Especially if it's dark so he probably can't actually see anything. She moved her hand slightly, pushing her dress to one side. She peeked down. The top of her bra was sticking out of the top of her dress, and if she kept her hand where it was, she could see down the front to see the rest of it. She moved her hand to casually grab some popcorn, then put her hand by her side. She glanced sideways slightly to see if Kane had noticed. Kane was actively trying to not notice. She saw him catch a glimpse, then look very deliberately at the screen. That tiny glance from him made her nipples harden slightly, longing for a tiny bit more exposure.

It's still dark, she pondered, so dark, in fact, that I could reasonably assume that he can't see too much. Plus, he is very engrossed in the film. Therefore, if my hair is catching in the top of the zip of my dress and I want to undo it a little bit - especially since my back is getting a bit sweaty on these seats and I want to give it some air - I could safely assume I won't be exposing anything to him, so it's not cheating. Emma shifted in her seat slightly so she was slightly lower and facing him slightly more. As subtly as she could, she moved her hand round to her back and, choosing a louder moment on screen, pulled her zip down to around her bra strap. She moved the hair from her face, and in doing so just happened to push her dress further down her body. One side of her bra was almost completely exposed now. She was sat low enough in her seat that only Kane would be able to see it.

Kane was being incredibly respectful in his attempts to not look. For a film he was mocking so intensely earlier, he now seemed completely captivated by it. Emma waited a couple of minutes, unsure of what to do next. Had he seen? Did he not want to? Oh God, Emma thought to herself, have I completely misread the signals? What am I doing? She thought to herself. Just as she was starting to panic, he muttered to himself "I really need some water" and turned his whole body towards Emma just to grab his bottle. He stayed turned around as he drank, staring directly down at Emma's exposed breast. As he turned back to watch the film, he shifted slightly in his seat, and he moved the popcorn onto his lap. Emma could feel how hard her nipples now were, and Kane would be able to see too, so she felt some level of satisfaction to know they weren't the only things that were hard.

Emma began to wonder how much further she could take this. Partly, she's in a public place, how much can she really expose herself in general? But also, the boyfriend of it all: she knew she shouldn't push it too much further. But how much was too much? As Emma debated this, Kane bent down. Emma was unsure what he was doing, but then realised he was grabbing his coat from under the seat.

"Here, have this", he whispered, giving it to her. "To use as a blanket. Just in case your dress gets too uncomfortable." He leant even closer, breathing into her ear as he spoke "Don't want the people down there seeing anything".

Fuck it, she thought, this dress is really uncomfortable when you're sat in it for this long. Kane's jacket was large enough to cover her comfortably. From a distance, it would just look like she was using it as a blanket. Kane could see exactly what she was doing though. No sooner had she put the jacket over her, Kane saw Emma squirm and fidget, and a few seconds later, a dress falling onto the floor beneath her. Emma edged herself closer to Kane. She muttered "Just grabbing some popcorn" and reached an arm out to grab some, in doing so moving her makeshift blanket to the side enough for Kane to see what was beneath.

He would remember that sight for the rest of his life. This was the first time seeing Emma's breasts, but now that he'd seen them, he was determined to make sure it wasn't the last. He needed to worship them. He needed to know every goosebump on them. As he saw Emma's free hand circle her nipple, he knew he needed his tongue to do that same thing. As she pinched it, he knew he needed to lightly bite on it, seeing if it made her moan. He needed to kiss her neck, move down to her chest - oh how smooth her skin looked - and nibble her ear as his hand cupped one breast and then the other. Both slightly too big for one handful, but that just means he'll have to massage them each in two hands to understand them. He knew he would need to pinch each nipple in turn as he kissed down from her shoulder down to her heart. Her beautiful heart. Her kind heart. Her heart that didn't know how to accept the love it deserved. He would kiss that heart again and again and again. He would never want to stop but his desires would take over. He needed his mouth to be elsewhere. He had never known breasts as beautiful. He didn't care what they looked like, he just cared that they were hers. He is her zealot and that is his shrine. His tongue will give praise the best way it knows how. It needs to know every rise and fall, explore both the peaks and the valley. He needed to give butterfly kisses along the entire area, showing his pure devotion to them; his pure devotion to her. And he needed to suck. It was like an instinct. His entire life had been building towards the first moment he took her breast and his mouth and sucked, tongue lightly flicking her nipple. He'd suck like it contained life-giving water. He'd suck like it was the last morsel of food on a deserted island. He'd suck until he was gasping for air, only to go back again for more. And only then would he bite, not enough to be painful, but enough ao she could feel the pleasure he got from worshipping at her temple.

He's looking, but not touching, Emma thought, that means it's not cheating. Many thoughts were filling her mind right now, but one overtook the rest.

"If we sit closer together, this can be a blanket for us both. Just in case your trousers are uncomfortable too. I imagine they're quite tight right now" Emma whispered in Kane's ear. Kane didn't think twice. He shifted as far as he could in the seat to match Emma. She carefully moved the jacket so it was over them both. He skillfully undid his belt and unzipped his trousers. Carefully, he rose up in his seat slightly to allow his trousers to move down his legs, only far enough to expose what was causing his discomfort. Emma pinched her nipples harder when she saw how hard he was. She saw it twitching as he scanned her body more. She knew removing any underwear would be a step too far for both them and the fact they were in public, but she didn't have to do too much imagining to picture it in her mind. She studied the bulge, wondering how much she'll be able to take in her mouth at once. 3/4 maybe? It probably wouldn't all go in comfortably but she didn't care. She was going to take it all in regardless. Not at first, though. First she'd kiss along his entire length. Top, bottom, one side and the other. She needed to know exactly how long it was. She needed to be familiar with its entirety before it was inside her, which at this moment in time, in this cinema, she knew it would be one day. Then, she'd lightly stroke it with he hand while gently blowing on the end. She'd want to make him squirm slightly before getting to the main event. Each blow would take her lips closer and closer to to his tip, until they finally reached their goal. When they did, she'd wait, and whisper for him to "say the words". He'd run his hands through he hair, cup her chin to make eye contact with her, and tell her "I wanna be yours".

She'd take him at his full length then. Maintaining eye contact with him directly as she tasted all inches of him. She'd slowly retreat, almost looking for his approval, which he would vocally give as her tongue flicks his tip. That would be her sign to go down again, moving her lips up and down his entire length as her tongue corkscrews around it, making sure it all knows her full devotion. She had no idea how long he would last but she would keep kissing and licking and sucking for as long as she needed for him to shower her with his own devotion. As he approached that point, she would slowly retreat, her teeth lightly grazing his length to send spikes of pleasure through him, before licking the very end of him as her hand quickly pumped him. She wanted her tongue to lap up everything be released. She did care if she got any in her hair, on her clothing, wherever. She just needed to taste him.

Look, no touch, she reminded herself. That was difficult considering how close they were sat to each other. Their arms had been touching since they moved in close, but by now they were practically intertwined. Kane had rolled up his sleeve to allow their skin to make contact with each other. Both of their hands were brushing the other's leg. One of them had to make the first move. Look, no touch. Emma got bold, and Emma got creative. She leant over and grabbed the popcorn, then held it strategically close to her body.

"They say the best popcorn is always at the very bottom of the bag." Whispered Emma. "You might have to rummage around to find them though."

Kane didn't need a second invitation. The bag was mostly empty by now so there were very few kernels between him and what he wanted most. He put his whole hand in and immediately put it to the side that was sitting on Emma's chest. He slowly moved his hand downwards, deeper into the bag. He felt as he chest rose, first from her breathing, then from his hand reaching its desired goal. He savoured every contour, not knowing when he'd get to study them again. Even through the bag, Emma could feel how gentle he was. How he was stroking them with the backs of his fingers. How he made sure every inch of them got the attention they deserved rather than rushing to the main attraction. The bag had to stay but she needed more of a touch. Well, if the dress was uncomfortable, this bra is even worse, she decided. She slowly reached over and took the strap off one of her shoulders and moved it down her arm. With it, the cup it was attached to moved down with it. She slipped her thumb into the cup, and gently pushed it to the side, exposing her breast fully. She moved the bag slightly in front of her, allowing Kane a glimpse. Emma watched as his bulge grew to a level she thought must be uncomfortable. She could feel how heavy his breathing was. She could hear his heartbeat. It was like a transformation had happened. Kane was right, he could be firm.